Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:52:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is Cryptsy about to fold over???  (Read 8240 times)
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:50:21 AM

A bit of a recap from the blockchain analysis of Cryptsy's recent BTCitcoin wallet transactions.

Evidence of Cryptsy wallets sending large 20-40BTC withdrawals that subsequently move to an address linked to numerous other scams with a net worth of $6,000,000.00 (approx)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13303659#msg13303659

More solid evidence connecting them to receiving large deposits and sending large withdrawals again to the rogue wallet that then immediately sends the coins to the address synonymous with scams, including 'The Scryptsy Scam'

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13322806#msg13322806

Evidence of the address sending bitcoins to and from Cryptsy (with the buffer of a single wallet) being linked to nefarious activity

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13338136#msg13338136

Evidence of Cryptsy sending a total of 6 Bitcoins to Alphabay Market

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13369135#msg13369135

2BTC shown here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13356003#msg13356003

and 4BTC shown here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13392110#msg13392110

This doesn't even include all of the ons going on brought to light by countless other members.
mickiya

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 11:44:26 AM

Cryptsy has the largest Doge trading volume now. Doge price there is 30% higher than other markets.

Isn't this too enticing for criminals to resist?

1)  Stop withdrawals for major coins, trap user's fund.
2)  Allow Doge coin withdrawals, in small amount. Suckers (a.k.a customers) will rush to convert other coins into Doge.
3)  Doge price is sky high.
4)  Steal customers' BTC/LTC to buy cheap Dogecoin elsewhere.
5)  Sell those stolen Doge back to customers
6)  Profit

Their best hope now is Doge coin's sudden collapse, making their liability go away, good luck with that.

If the MT Gox adopted the similar strategy by using litecoin, it will delay its collapse. Mt Gox might survive to this date.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:16:41 PM

If the MT Gox adopted the similar strategy by using litecoin, it will delay its collapse. Mt Gox might survive to this date.

Wouldn't that be the best script to create a huge money scam...

In other words... stop giving these fucks ideas...

This space not for rent...
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:14:14 PM

This has been going on for sometime now and it is in the media and should be the highlight story of 2015.
It will fold before Spring. I am certain of that. Get your funds out if you still can and if you account is not locked that is.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:28:28 PM

This has been going on for sometime now and it is in the media and should be the highlight story of 2015.
It will fold before Spring. I am certain of that. Get your funds out if you still can and if you account is not locked that is.

Well that's easily said then done. I am still waiting for a 27/12 withdrawal.
Made ticket today so let's hope for the best. It's almost 1 BTC so yeah i am a little bit worried if they will honor my withdrawal.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:29:37 PM

Made ticket today so let's hope for the best. It's almost 1 BTC so yeah i am a little bit worried if they will honor my withdrawal.

My friend's withdrawal was reviewed and accepted last monday. I know it's a few days back. but they are stilling processing these withdrawals.

Which means you have to be patient right now.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:31:46 PM

I think since I signed up on this forum some months ago all I've ever read about Cryptsy is completely negative and scam related. I've never tried their service of course and I'm amazed how they are still functioning taken into consideration the amount of negative attention and publicity.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:37:07 PM

My friend's withdrawal was reviewed and accepted last monday. I know it's a few days back. but they are stilling processing these withdrawals.

Monday is a long time ago. Maybe cryptsy decided t make a run for it after New Year.
Your comment gives me not a lot of hope honestly. I really do hope they will honor my withdrawal.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 10:32:07 PM

Monday is a long time ago. Maybe cryptsy decided t make a run for it after New Year.
Your comment gives me not a lot of hope honestly. I really do hope they will honor my withdrawal.
They could just blame it on slow confirmation times like so many delay in payments have been handled by unprofessional companies in the past. That is their tactic in order to buy more time before making their getaway. But from the sounds of it they are paying, so you still have hope to hold on too.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:55:27 PM

Monday is a long time ago.

Most true comment made here... although it's more accurate to say that each second that goes by changes everything.

This space not for rent...
Yaupgitda

Activity: 455

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:12:35 AM

You need to make a ticket every few days so the Cryptsy will process your withdraw with higher priority.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:51:34 PM

I'm pretty pissed of with CRAPTSY at this moment. I have some withdrawals and deposits pending for 3 weeks now and no answer from their support! They are losing it I tell you!
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:55:39 PM

It seems like so. They are holding the customers money. Everyone is complaining about withdrawal issues. It smells like GOX2
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:55:13 PM

Cryptsy is crapsy and now they are in the crapper.
Hope all the traders can get some of their BTC back.
What a bunch of dead beats those guys are at Cryptsy.
Hope all the traders can get some of their BTC back. this is the hope of every member of cryptsy including myself.

Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 08:20:53 PM

It seems like so. They are holding the customers money. Everyone is complaining about withdrawal issues. It smells like GOX2

GOX 2.0 Yes that is what is happening right now.
Cryptsy not giving a damn about their customers waiting for their hard earned money.

This is the behaviour of thieves.
mickiya

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:25:43 AM

Cryptsy not giving a damn about their customers waiting for their hard earned money.

GoX 3.0 maybe. There are many exchanges going to the wall after Mt Gox problem. Cryptsy has halted withdraw.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:34:51 AM

they stopped trading and withdrawals so ... yes, they're about to say game over
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:39:19 PM

The situation is the same. It is now 3 weeks since I requested my withdraw. since then I had no reply from the support. These guys are running with our coins
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 05:56:36 PM

Lol what happened to the wallet update or whatever their last excuse was?  What other exchanges are going under at the moment?  Is there any chance for DOGE arbitrage?

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
ShrykeZ

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:43:16 PM

Sadly I think you maybe right, really hope it is just some server issues for all those that could potentially lose coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: