Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:51:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006435 times)
qvan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:24:37 PM

who ever is saying he have a mining farm in the Philippines is lying. Philippines is one if not have the highest cost of electricity in Asia..of course hobbyist are an exception.

http://www.philstar.com/business/2013/10/07/1242233/phl-power-rates-among-highest-asia

http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2012/08/17/839090/meralco-rates-2nd-highest-asia

These guys are doing everything BUT mining..

Dabs .. i think is one of the owners of an exchange in the Philippines, I think it is closed now.. I've used it before switching to coins.ph

Is this a lame excuse to plug YOUR exchange ?

What was it called ?

nope, anyway...it was Coinxchange.ph

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 04:26:19 PM

who ever is saying he have a mining farm in the Philippines is lying. Philippines is one if not have the highest cost of electricity in Asia..of course hobbyist are an exception.

http://www.philstar.com/business/2013/10/07/1242233/phl-power-rates-among-highest-asia

http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2012/08/17/839090/meralco-rates-2nd-highest-asia

These guys are doing everything BUT mining..

Dabs .. i think is one of the owners of an exchange in the Philippines, I think it is closed now.. I've used it before switching to coins.ph

Is this a lame excuse to plug YOUR exchange ?

What was it called ?

nope, anyway...it was Coinxchange.ph

75 suspicious files.. Shocked
http://quttera.com/detailed_report/www.coins.ph

sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 04:27:41 PM

hi guys. just found this thread.

i've had only 2.3 btc pending for 5 days now. im honestly not really interested in who in this thread does what unless you can send me the pending withdraw.

...luckily im not dying and in need of it right this second. (which is why i've been patient for the past few days, ever after being banned from the chat for asking about btc withdraw, and i guess so have many others)

however i am taking this serious, and in interest of self preservation/financial stability, and the same for the community who is missing their coins right now, i contacted a lawyer, and

he said he'd gladly start a class action lawsuit, and has already taken paul vernon to court before.

he told me to get everyone together who has their money "stuck" in cryptsy with no valid explanation, and he'd be more than happy to help everyone.

Silver Law Group
http://silverlaw.com/

so go ahead, if you have a legit email and account on cryptsy, dont have the btc or usd you tried to withdraw, and add your name to a list in this thread, or contact them directly.

What about those like me who have had to endure their personal attacks/defamation of character/ threats ? (and the personal/ business losses/ missed opportunities which resulted from their unethical activities.)

honestly that means nothing to me. im posting for the people in this thread that have btc stuck in cryptsy. i like many others,  im not an infant and dont give a shit about the drama aside from the non withdraw-able funds. to me this is business, not a soap opera. i could care less who said what, when, where and why. i have some BTC stuck there along with many other people, and want them to know there is legal recourse they can follow, from a lawyer in florida who has already sued cryptsy before.

IF YOU ARE OWED MONEY, CALL THAT LAWYER. he has already taken cryptsy to court.

https://www.manatt.com/uploadedFiles/Content/4_News_and_Events/Newsletters/BankingLaw@manatt/2014-10-24%20--%20Cryptsy%20Complaint.pdf

As far as this person suing Cryptsy around this time last year, what was the outcome of the case? Did they cough up the guy's $180,000.00 + litigation fees?? https://www.manatt.com/uploadedFiles/Content/4_News_and_Events/Newsletters/BankingLaw@manatt/2014-10-24%20--%20Cryptsy%20Complaint.pdf

yes the lawyer said the guy got his money back. call this lawyer if you are owed money from cryptsy and they have not released it

NOTICE: do not deposit money into cryptsy, you will not be able to withdraw it. i was banned from their chat for asking about it, so my only option was to seek legal recourse. a lawyer will not get me .50 cents to the dollar, they will get my entire amount back, and also cryptsy will be responsible for the legal fees.

if you have money stuck in cryptsy, contact the lawyer above. HE HAS SUED CRYPTSY BEFORE AND WILL DO SO AGAIN ON OUR BEHALF.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:33:48 PM

That's why you're a fuckin' moron, and will continue to be a fuckin' moron for the rest of your life. You want proof? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE PROOF! But, here it is anyway straight from Leroy Fodor's pie hole, a person who's on record in stating that he never lies: https://www.bitcoinforum.com/profile/?area=showposts;sa=messages;u=4909

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining. I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
AMD A8  radeon processor with
2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

There you have it, you fuckin' idiot, straight from the venerable Leroy Fodor's pie hole: Electricity cost in the Philippines is the cheapest in the world in spite of what bullshit you dig up by them so called expects, greedy bastards who do nothing but sit on their asses all day making up shit to post on the Internet.

When you find it in your heart to apologize to Leroy Fodor, then I may consider removing this post designed to stick it up your ass for depicting Leroy Fodor as some sort of scammer, which clearly by the evidence I produced above counters that claim.

/s
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 04:34:00 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2015, 04:47:56 PM by Hippie Tech

[ANN] Coinxchange - Bitcoin exchange for the Philippines
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563687.0

Quote from: Ayakashi
I'm an owner of the company and a developer on the project.  You can learn more about my background on the about page.  The well-respected "Dabs" from bitcointalk is also a director in the company.

EDIT

Dabs AND Tagbond were all over it ! lol

Hi,

I'm a professional software developer and I've been working on writing a Bitcoin exchange from scratch.  I think the Philippines may be a good location to open an Exchange and the legal requirements appear to be reasonable.  Does anyone have any thoughts on that?

I've done some initial checking into what it would require to create a new foreign-owned corporation in the Philippines, because I intend to be fully registered.  One thing I haven't been able to learn much about is what the banking situation is like.  The US has ACH for moving funds in and out of banks.  India has NEFT. etc.  Does a similar situation exist in the Philippines and if so, what is it?  I've been able to see that if you have an account at "BankA" you can move money easily to another account, but I'm not sure whether this is easy between banks.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks

Just thought to let everyone here know that tagcash.com is now live for trading of Bitcoin and 16 other cryptocurrencies against each other, as well as 9 fiat currencies (including PHP). No transaction charges, and no charges for Philippine users to deposit PHP into BPI, BDO, Metrobank and Standard Chartered Bank. There is also an escrow function (free) that allows users to pay but not fully transfer untill Bitcoin etc has been fully transferred and confirmed, which also protects the seller as the money cannot be released untill proof either way.

Tagcash is a payment platform with a built in exchange. We are based in Makati, but available worldwide. Tagcash aims to become the paypal of cryptocurrency, and this requires us to have an exchange built in as part of the platform. If you want to start selling goods and services for Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency, you can do so using our free API, or creating a merchant account in tagbond.com and creating free adverts, coupons, shopping carts etc. Transaction charges are 1% of sales for merchant accounts.

@Ayakashi - We have been working for the last few months with Bangko Sentral, and we are going through the process of becoming licensed as E money issuers and have already created a 100m Peso company as part of the requirements. Although you don't need a license to create an exchange, we do because we are intending to compete with G Cash and Smart Money in Philippines. As for banking, it's fairly straightforward, different bank to bank payments cost about 100 pesos per transaction, depositing money costs nothing if you have bank accounts with most of the popular banks (as we do). It's been interesting learning about the requirements and needs here. I will be at the Bitcoin meetup next week if you want to talk more.

Thanks to those that replied, including @tagbond, @Dabs and @execute. I appreciate your insights. 

I'm based in Las Vegas, USA, so unfortunately can't attend this meetup but I'll bet you'll see me at one in the near future.  I'm going to get the code nearer to test-ready stage, and then complete the company registration and banking locally. @tagbond, like you I plan to create a 100m Peso company so that I can register as a foreign-owned corporation although we'll have a local office.

qvan

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:34:41 PM

@ hippie tech

here is dabs statement in coinxchange

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563687.msg6150364#msg6150364
qvan

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:38:47 PM

That's why you're a fuckin' moron, and will continue to be a fuckin' moron for the rest of your life. You want proof? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE PROOF! But, here it is anyway straight from Leroy Fodor's pie hole, a person who's on record in stating that he never lies: https://www.bitcoinforum.com/profile/?area=showposts;sa=messages;u=4909

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining. I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

There you have it, you fuckin' idiot, straight from the venerable Leroy Fodor's pie hole: Electricity cost in the Philippines is the cheapest in the world in spite of what bullshit you dig up by them so called expects, greedy bastards who do nothing but sit on their asses all day making up shit to post on the Internet.

When you find it in your heart to apologize to Leroy Fodor, then I may consider removing this post designed to stick it up your ass for depicting Leroy Fodor as some sort of scammer, which clearly by the evidence I produced above counters that claim.

/s

I've read that post and I'm strengthening your argument that Fodor is lying
craptsy_sucks

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:40:45 PM

Questions I have,

/s

How about some facts?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_pricing

Click "US cents/kWh" and then search for Philippines.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:47:13 PM

Questions I have,

/s

How about some facts?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_pricing

Click "US cents/kWh" and then search for Philippines.

May the Neg Trust Wrath of Leroy Fodor be upon you for marring his venerated name!

@Leroy Fodor: Brother, I tried to help you, but...

6950 rigs in 2011? Sure..  Roll Eyes

Yep I did actually, the 6950s and 6970 were pushed and released in December 15 2010, we got them in 2011. [see I NEVER MINED BEFORE above]

Codenamed Cayman, the Radeon HD 6900 series was expected to be released on November 12, 2010. These release dates were pushed further back and Cayman was released on December 15, 2010. Products include Radeon HD 6950 and Radeon HD 6970.

Radeon HD 6000 Series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radeon_HD_6000_Series
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 04:53:06 PM

@ hippie tech

here is dabs statement in coinxchange

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563687.msg6150364#msg6150364

I posted the link to that thread on my previous post and have included the posts from the Phillipines thread that got it all started.

Sounds like sockpuppets to me. hahaha ..

Thanks for the info on Dabs.. Smiley

HT xD

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:57:00 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2015, 01:30:07 AM by peonminer

Hmm BitJohn got paranoid

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826341.0

This was his topic i mentioned before a year old about a problem on the exchange that was linked in the IRC MOTD

I ALSO noticed the MOTD was changed the other day on IRC. (that had the link in it)

He also locked it too..

There are now 15 threads deleted in that once 35-posts thread: https://bitcointa.lk/threads/cryptsy-outage-10-17-2014-q-a-on-irc-freenode-cryptsy.382090/page-2

They've been doin' some pretty crazy shit ever since Marshall Long's name was introduced in this thread

*AND*

it was shown with irrefutable proof that Cryptsy has been tossing around thousands upon thousands, even possibly millions of dollars in Bitcoin the past few months at their whim

[shown here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13303659#msg13303659

and here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13322806#msg13322806 ],

all of it linking to a multi million dollar worth Bitcoin address that is also linked to the Scryptsy scam

seen here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700463.msg13337572#msg13337572

as well as another new HYIP seen here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13302396#msg13302396.

Yet normal users can't get their half of a Bitcoin (or less) out for weeks, even months. Something very strange and morally wrong is going on it seems; This is either being done entirely by Cryptsy, or facilitated in part by Cryptsy. There is absolutely no way that multiple 20+ Bitcoin transactions are 'automatic' in this type of stringency.
I just got off the phone - can't s a y with who - and am rest assured that all things pertaining to Cryptsy have been documented, perhaps due to th e y being well-aware that rogue entities start deleting their presence prior to their demise.
FTFY

As far as this person suing Cryptsy around this time last year, what was the outcome of the case? Did they cough up the guy's $180,000.00 + litigation fees?? https://www.manatt.com/uploadedFiles/Content/4_News_and_Events/Newsletters/BankingLaw@manatt/2014-10-24%20--%20Cryptsy%20Complaint.pdf

Why is Cryptsy allowing multiple transactions of 20+ Bitcoins to be sent to a rogue wallet, which then sends the Bitcoin to a multi million dollar net worth address that is associated with seemingly endless scams, when users can't even get half of a Bitcoin out for weeks, even months? On top of the claims by Cryptsy that they are under scrutiny to strictly follow KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER and ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING LAWS AND REGULATIONS.

Even more odd? The fact that the rogue wallet they are sending 20-40 Bitcoins at a time, is also sending Bitcoins back to one of Cryptsy's main distribution addresses as seen here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13322806#msg13322806

The address that has been linked to Cryptsy's wallets through investigating the rogue wallet they are sending Bitcoin to in mass (which then the Bitcoins are immediately sent to the multi million dollar address), is synonymous with connections to the Scryptsy scam, HYIP scams, 'we run a perfect trading bot' scams, and double spending 'send us your Bitcoin!' scams, as cited below.

https://www.google.com/search?q=3HNSiAq7wFDaPsYDcUxNSRMD78qVcYKicw&oq=3HNSiAq7wFDaPsYDcUxNSRMD78qVcYKicw&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l4.552j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#q=3HNSiAq7wFDaPsYDcUxNSRMD78qVcYKicw&tbas=0&start=30

https://www.google.com/search?q=3HNSiAq7wFDaPsYDcUxNSRMD78qVcYKicw&oq=3HNSiAq7wFDaPsYDcUxNSRMD78qVcYKicw&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l4.552j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#q=3HNSiAq7wFDaPsYDcUxNSRMD78qVcYKicw&tbas=0&start=40

This rogue address proven to be intimately associated with Cryptsy is currently #71 on top Bitcoin addresses.

Is

running, or affiliated with one of the most nefarious organizations in the history of cryptocurrency?

https://www.google.com/search?q=3HNSiAq7wFDaPsYDcUxNSRMD78qVcYKicw&oq=3HNSiAq7wFDaPsYDcUxNSRMD78qVcYKicw&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l4.552j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#q=3HNSiAq7wFDaPsYDcUxNSRMD78qVcYKicw&tbas=0&start=20

http://ondn.net:800/

I can assure you, what ever is going on, it doesn't look good.
sunerok

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 05:19:26 PM

hi guys. just found this thread.

i've had only 2.3 btc pending for 5 days now. im honestly not really interested in who in this thread does what unless you can send me the pending withdraw.

...luckily im not dying and in need of it right this second. (which is why i've been patient for the past few days, ever after being banned from the chat for asking about btc withdraw, and i guess so have many others)

however i am taking this serious, and in interest of self preservation/financial stability, and the same for the community who is missing their coins right now, i contacted a lawyer, and

he said he'd gladly start a class action lawsuit, and has already taken paul vernon to court before.

he told me to get everyone together who has their money "stuck" in cryptsy with no valid explanation, and he'd be more than happy to help everyone.

Silver Law Group

so go ahead, if you have a legit email and account on cryptsy, dont have the btc or usd you tried to withdraw, and add your name to a list in this thread, or contact them directly.

What about those like me who have had to endure their personal attacks/defamation of character/ threats ? (and the personal/ business losses/ missed opportunities which resulted from their unethical activities.)

honestly that means nothing to me. im posting for the people in this thread that have btc stuck in cryptsy. i like many others,  im not an infant and dont give a shit about the drama aside from the non withdraw-able funds. to me this is business, not a soap opera. i could care less who said what, when, where and why. i have some BTC stuck there along with many other people, and want them to know there is legal recourse they can follow, from a lawyer in florida who has already sued cryptsy before.

IF YOU ARE OWED MONEY, CALL THAT LAWYER. he has already taken cryptsy to court.

https://www.manatt.com/uploadedFiles/Content/4_News_and_Events/Newsletters/BankingLaw@manatt/2014-10-24%20--%20Cryptsy%20Complaint.pdf

yes the lawyer said the guy got his money back. call this lawyer if you are owed money from cryptsy and they have not released it

NOTICE: do not deposit money into cryptsy, you will not be able to withdraw it. i was banned from their chat for asking about it, so my only option was to seek legal recourse. a lawyer will not get me .50 cents to the dollar, they will get my entire amount back, and also cryptsy will be responsible for the legal fees.

if you have money stuck in cryptsy, contact the lawyer above. HE HAS SUED CRYPTSY BEFORE AND WILL DO SO AGAIN ON OUR BEHALF.

_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:24:36 PM

@Peonminer
WELL SAID !
We can't remind guys enough of the finer points !

I have said like a broken record for years there is no way in hell US Fed's are Not keeping tabs on this shit.
And when exchanges get tangled up in mess like this it's obvious..

Anyway my last comment was on BitJohn cleaning house about a previous down time a year ago.
He didn't just lock the topic he went bat shit crazy removing all traces off it too !

I heard of the specific topic in question when i joined the Cryptsy Freenode IRC channel.
The MOTD connection greeting mentioned a problem and to get info visit the link.
I am guessing that at approximately the same time the MOTD + the topic mentioned was wiped out.
Too little too late..

Cryptsy staff + their users waiting for deposits are..

FUD first & ask questions later™
TeamBean

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 06:43:19 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2015, 07:15:16 PM by TeamBean

"hi guys. just found this thread.

Silver Law Group

so go ahead, if you have a legit email and account on cryptsy, dont have the btc or usd you tried to withdraw, and add your name to a list in this thread, or contact them directly."

Excellent...someone with the courage to get some action started! "Talk is cheap!"

For our part we have de-listed Cryptsy as an exchange on our website, warned our users to get their coins out, and asked for BitBean to be removed once all users have gotten their BitBeans back.  -- https://twitter.com/BitBeanCoin

If we're ever going to garner main-stream adoption, we need to cleanup and get rid of the trash that is bringing a bad reputation to crypto!

Regards,

Bitbeaner

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash"  www.beancash.org
Join Team Bean on our own hosted Live Chat & Collaboration Platform:  https://live.beancash.org
craptsy_sucks

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:05:39 PM

Looks like Cryptsy's top trader (Bugenhagen247 I believe) is leaving: http://imgur.com/Dna0GDs

just bumping this to the bottom of the thread again because it got lost in a sea of screenshots and such. Good to see that Cryptsy's top volume producers are finally catching onto the scam and getting the hell out.
sunerok

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 07:07:13 PM

oh believe me, i've already had all kinds of people i considered good acquaintances try to steer me away from pursuing this at all, let alone legally. but thats not me, i dont lay down for anyone. anyone that has told me to stop freaking out can go fuck themselves. i want my money, even if it was .1 btc instead of 2.3btc. you have NO business running an exchange if you cant fix issues immediately. you dont see me cloning the cryptsy source code from github and making my own exchange, because i dont have the time or patience. banning me from chat for asking about it, and not providing me with a reasonable explanation and estimated time of delivery for my coins are fucked up plain and simple. you can sit around n try to defend cryptsy all you want, and look like a moron alone. however, i am done being angry, and im going to get my money legally.

again for all those who have missed it, please contact this lawyer if you are still waiting for your funds:

Silver Law Group

they have already taken cryptsy & paul vernon to court before, and will start a class action lawsuit for anyone who is in the same position as me, waiting for their btc for a week to a month.

stop trying to buy other coins at a far too high price, and get what is yours, legally!

edit: i just realized im not done being angry, but so be it. ill see them in court. or a cashiers check from them (i wouldnt trust a regular check at this point) if they cant afford the legal fees to fight it, not that they even have a defense or a chance of winning.

they are not an LLC, they are an Inc.

jaydipmodhwadia

Activity: 322

Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 07:30:12 PM

I need to say, lost 10BTC! Cryptsy is definitely going to court now....
Anyone want to help me or join in?
sunerok

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 08:02:44 PM

I need to say, lost 10BTC! Cryptsy is definitely going to court now....
Anyone want to help me or join in?

call silver law firm asap. give them your name n number. ive only lost 2.3, but theres a bunch of people in this, its going to be a class action lawsuit.

jesselivermore

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:14:34 PM

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:40:57 PM

Looks like Cryptsy's top trader (Bugenhagen247 I believe) is leaving: http://imgur.com/Dna0GDs

just bumping this to the bottom of the thread again because it got lost in a sea of screenshots and such. Good to see that Cryptsy's top volume producers are finally catching onto the scam and getting the hell out.

I'll give anybody a blowjob who can connect Bugenhagen247 to a real person. I'll finger your asshole while giving you said blowjob if the real person oversees Cryptsy in any capacity. I'll give you a blowjob, finger your asshole, and French kiss anybody if Bugenhagen247 is directly connected to Paul Vernon. To be clear, you ONLY get a wink if Bugenhagen247 is simply a trading bot.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: