Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:11:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tutorial on how to make AT LEAST 0.12 BTC per month. 1 vouch for Trusted member.  (Read 10489 times)
HardForkComing (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:06:58 AM

However I will buy your book and give it a shot only if you agree that i will no matter what make 0.12 or more than that a month and if I fail to do so you have to refund me for which you've to escrow the funds before hand.

This is the point of all your long sentence.
You want a refund.

But if the method really does or has the ability to make that amount of money per month for you you can send him some donations as a thank you. But if not its a waste of time and waste of money so a refund is necessary. I think
I totally agree.
What I want is feedback from people, that's what matters for me in here. I care about the money as well, that's why I wanna build a high reputation in here and make even more, by selling such guides.

I make much more than 0.12 per month with this technique, but I spend 1-3 hours per day doing this.
For some people who spend a full time (8 hours) per day online, they can even make 1 BTC per month. But this would require 2-3 months of 1-3 invested hours per day online.

And you currently dont have that enough trust you needed, im also interested for your method but i also interested to keep my money not to be wasted and to end as donation to scammers(im not saying directly as you) but if you really have the confidence that your method will work for everyone of us you can rather give more vouchers for trusted members to gain the trust you need.
Bring me the most trusted member in here and I'm willing to give 1 more copy for free.
Any trusted member actually.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:07:29 AM

However I will buy your book and give it a shot only if you agree that i will no matter what make 0.12 or more than that a month and if I fail to do so you have to refund me for which you've to escrow the funds before hand.

You want a refund.

But if the method really does or has the ability to make that amount of money per month for you you can send him some donations as a thank you. But if not its a waste of time and waste of money so a refund is necessary. I think
I totally agree.
What I want is feedback from people, that's what matters for me in here. I care about the money as well, that's why I wanna build a high reputation in here and make even more, by selling such guides.

I make much more than 0.12 per month with this technique, but I spend 1-3 hours per day doing this.
For some people who spend a full time (8 hours) per day online, they can even make 1 BTC per month. But this would require 2-3 months of 1-3 invested hours per day online.

And you currently dont have that enough trust you needed, im also interested for your method but i also interested to keep my money not to be wasted and to end us donation to scammers(im not saying directly as you) but if you really have the confidence that your method will work for everyone of us you can rather give more vouchers for trusted members to gain the trust you need.
Yes, I think that with only one vouch copy u don't get enough trust. 2-3 vouch copy's is the bare minium to get some trust. I will buy it if it requires no capital and not buying and selling goods.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:09:29 AM

You want a refund.

I totally agree.

And you currently dont have that enough trust you needed, im also interested for your method but i also interested to keep my money not to be wasted and to end us donation to scammers(im not saying directly as you) but if you really have the confidence that your method will work for everyone of us you can rather give more vouchers for trusted members to gain the trust you need.
Yes, I think that with only one vouch copy u don't get enough trust. 2-3 vouch copy's is the bare minium to get some trust. I will buy it if it requires no capital and not buying and selling goods.
It doesn't involve buying and selling stuff. It doesn't require ANY investment.

And please, let me run my business and decide how many copies are enough to become "trusted" Tongue No offense.
syndria

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:11:49 AM

Bring me the most trusted member in here and I'm willing to give 1 more copy for free.
Any trusted member actually.

Just wait for them to drop here

That is what i think too.
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:37:40 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2015, 12:45:01 PM by HardForkComing

I have PMd this user, so he gives a review: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=134378

No more vouch copies after this.

There's a guy PMing me, and from what I see, our private conversation might lead to "You're a scammer because you don't want to use an escrow". So I'll simply avoid continuing the convo, since that's where he's pushing it.

I'm not willing to use an escrow for many reasons.
Scamming isn't one of them. I have given a vouch copy, and I have contacted a guy who has 300+ reputation. If that's not enough for you, then please move and stop spamming me.

Stop with the low life bullshit. It's 10 bucks, for fuck sake, it's not your life savings. By doing that, you're just insulting me.
You can ruin my reputation  just by saying that you can't make 0.12 BTC per month after you buy this guide. Isn't that enough?
(In case your IQ is below 80 and you can't type on a keyboard)

I'm here to stay and offer my intelligence in written form, so people who pay me can benefit from what I offer.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 02:20:24 PM

I have been given a vouch copy of this method from the OP. Once I am able to check it out on my sand boxed system I will reply back with a small review.
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 06:32:45 PM

I am going to sleep soon. I assume blazed will post his review by the time I wake up.
DomoLogo

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 06:43:11 PM

I know I'm a new user and my review is as good as a fart in the wind but I have purchased this ebook, and from what I've done already, this has alot of promise. No investing or money needed up. Just an hour or two to set everything up (I like to take my time) and just 5-10mins a day.

Plus, you can do this method as much as you would like to get even more BTC. Now granted I just started using this method in the last 2ish hours but from what I can tell it's a pretty solid idea for monthly btc.
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 06:56:52 PM

I know I'm a new user and my review is as good as a fart in the wind but I have purchased this ebook, and from what I've done already, this has alot of promise. No investing or money needed up. Just an hour or two to set everything up (I like to take my time) and just 5-10mins a day.

Plus, you can do this method as much as you would like to get even more BTC. Now granted I just started using this method in the last 2ish hours but from what I can tell it's a pretty solid idea for monthly btc.
Thanks for the review man.

Now let's hope some troll will say you're me, so we start bumping the thread, lol. ;p

Going afk.
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 07:51:07 PM

I have been given a vouch copy of this method from the OP. Once I am able to check it out on my sand boxed system I will reply back with a small review.

I'll be waiting.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:08:36 AM

2 copies have been sold so far. 8 left.

Still nothing from Blazed.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 04:57:07 AM

Sorry for the delay as it has been a long day for me. I have read the guide and it does make sense and probably works quite well. The guide is short and to the point which is nice, and it is well written. While I can not guarantee that this will work 100% OP is not trying to scam anyone here. For the price, this seems pretty legit to me.

*Disclaimer*

I am not saying buy this guide, but this is definitely not a scam. I have not tried the method, but it is pretty easy to tell it would work.

HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:24:07 AM

Sorry for the delay as it has been a long day for me. I have read the guide and it does make sense and probably works quite well. The guide is short and to the point which is nice, and it is well written. While I can not guarantee that this will work 100% OP is not trying to scam anyone here. For the price, this seems pretty legit to me.

*Disclaimer*

I am not saying buy this guide, but this is definitely not a scam. I have not tried the method, but it is pretty easy to tell it would work.

Thanks a lot man, really appreciate it!
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 05:29:47 AM

Is there anyone who has bought this previously that can actually say it does work instead of the irrelevant reviews that say it 'might' work?
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:48:41 AM

Is there anyone who has bought this previously that can actually say it does work instead of the irrelevant reviews that say it 'might' work?
Me! Me! Do I count?!!11!

There are 3 people who bought this guide. two of them have already posted.
mvalley

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:56:03 AM

I just bought this. It's a legit method.

LATOKEN  ●  TRADE REAL ASSETS IN CRYPTO  ●  JOIN ICO NOW
SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 05:57:37 AM

Me! Me! Do I count?!!11!

There are 3 people who bought this guide. two of them have already posted.

Unfortunately no lol. The reviews posted all retain the 'might' or 'could' terminology which means they haven't actually tested it or that they haven't confirmed that it does indeed work.

With previous experience dealing with e-books I have noticed that it's always better to have definitive reviews that confirm that the method works as well as payment proof as anyone can say that something could work.

For example, I have no clue what the e-book deals with but I could say that it might actually work and that folks can bring in 0.12+ BTC per month with little to no effort on their part.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 05:59:01 AM

I do not have to do something to know it works. I just have to word things specifically as my name carries a little more weight than most users here. My review was hardly irrelevant.
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:01:57 AM

It's a logical process, that's all I can reveal about the book.

Imagine this is a blind date, with a sex bomb. Smiley
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 06:04:57 AM

I'll give you guys a tutorial for FREE right now on how to make .12 BTC a month.

Its simple. Don't buy scammy shit like this and sign up for a signature campaign with an aged account and make meaningful posts.
Really easy.. To many people are looking to make fast and easy money without working for it.. Sadly this is the state of humanity just made more apparent through the forums.

You want .12 BTC a month? Tons of easy ways to do it without actually paying someone to teach you.. Don't support scam artists like this OP.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌