Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tutorial on how to make AT LEAST 0.12 BTC per month. 1 vouch for Trusted member.  (Read 10491 times)
HardForkComing (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:14:36 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 02:32:50 AM by HardForkComing

I'll give you guys a tutorial for FREE right now on how to make .12 BTC a month.

Its simple. Don't buy scammy shit like this and sign up for a signature campaign with an aged account and make meaningful posts.
Really easy.. To many people are looking to make fast and easy money without working for it.. Sadly this is the state of humanity just made more apparent through the forums.

You want .12 BTC a month? Tons of easy ways to do it without actually paying someone to teach you.. Don't support scam artists like this OP.
Thanks for the bump!  Roll Eyes

I could really make you look stupid more than you seem to be, with 2 sentences, but I'm not going to waste my precious time.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 06:22:23 AM

Is there anyone who has bought this previously that can actually say it does work instead of the irrelevant reviews that say it 'might' work?

I do not have to do something to know it works. I just have to word things specifically as my name carries a little more weight than most users here. My review was hardly irrelevant.

If you can offer me valid proof that you have tried and tested this method then I will be more than happy to accept your word

I don't make investments based off of some random person's name and how they specifically word things without actually testing what they are vouching for.

Any smart investor will look for proof that something works, which is what I would like to see.

I'm not saying you are lying or that it doesn't work as I have no proof that it does and you haven't offered it in your review.

The whole purpose of a review is to show that something does in fact work as described, you cannot offer that if you didn't test it.
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:35:49 AM

Is there anyone who has bought this previously that can actually say it does work instead of the irrelevant reviews that say it 'might' work?

I do not have to do something to know it works. I just have to word things specifically as my name carries a little more weight than most users here. My review was hardly irrelevant.

If you can offer me valid proof that you have tried and tested this method then I will be more than happy to accept your word

I don't make investments based off of some random person's name and how they specifically word things without actually testing what they are vouching for.

Any smart investor will look for proof that something works, which is what I would like to see.

I'm not saying you are lying or that it doesn't work as I have no proof that it does and you haven't offered it in your review.

The whole purpose of a review is to show that something does in fact work as described, you cannot offer that if you didn't test it.
Man, I wouldn't give 3 vouch copies like that. I didn't even want to give any vouch copies, but I had to.
I don't want this method to get leaked, because I am the only person doing this on BCTv(my technique). That's why I'm charging people and telling them how to make money.

I wish I could provide more information, I really do.

If you invest 30 minutes per week, you'll get your ROI back in 2 weeks for sure.

When I first started doing this, I was getting around 0.3 btc per month, but I was putting 1 hour (I was doing researches) of my personal time every day into this.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 06:41:39 AM

Man, I wouldn't give 3 vouch copies like that. I didn't even want to give any vouch copies, but I had to.
I don't want this method to get leaked, because I am the only person doing this on BCT. That's why I'm charging people and telling them how to make money.

If you invest 30 minutes per week, you'll get your ROI back in 2 weeks for sure.

When I first started doing this, I was getting around 0.3 btc per month, but I was putting 1 hour of my personal time every day into this.

I'm not trying to be a downer or trying to derail the thread or anything, just looking for something that tells me that what you say is correct before investing. I really am interested in buying it as making more money is everyone's goal but would like to see some sort of proof.

If you can add some TxID's or something to the first post it will go a long way in showing that it could make that much. Granted TxID's isn't 100% proof but it does show that you have actually made that much from somewhere.

As it stands it is just some text saying I can and isn't very convincing. When you market something you have to literally sell it to the people you're trying to sell it to. Referencing back to the 'Sell me this pen' motto for marketers.
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:45:33 AM

I don't want this method to get leaked, because I am the only person doing this on BCT. That's why I'm charging people and telling them how to make money.

When I first started doing this, I was getting around 0.3 btc per month, but I was putting 1 hour of my personal time every day into this.

I'm not trying to be a downer or trying to derail the thread or anything, just looking for something that tells me that what you say is correct before investing. I really am interested in buying it as making more money is everyone's goal but would like to see some sort of proof.

If you can add some TxID's or something to the first post it will go a long way in showing that it could make that much. Granted TxID's isn't 100% proof but it does show that you have actually made that much from somewhere.

As it stands it is just some text saying I can and isn't very convincing. When you market something you have to literally sell it to the people you're trying to sell it to. Referencing back to the 'Sell me this pen' motto for marketers.
Okay, let's avoid all this bs.
I'm sending you this e-book. If you like what you see, you'll send me the amount of money stated in OP.
If not, do whatever you want, just don't spread the tutorial.

Deal?

EDIT: You'll need to provide a review, in both cases, you like it or not, and not leak ANY keywords.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 06:53:16 AM

Okay, let's avoid all this bs.
I'm sending you this e-book. If you like what you see, you'll send me the amount of money stated in OP.
If not, do whatever you want, just don't spread the tutorial.

Deal?

EDIT: You'll need to provide a review, in both cases, you like it or not, and not leak ANY keywords.

PM me your BTC address and I'll send you the 0.05 BTC that is requested. A review will take a couple weeks at the minimum which should give enough time to make an accurate assessment.
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:58:11 AM

I have PMd ya. Wish you good luck Smiley

PS: Everyone who has bought a copy, I want to brag about something which happened 2-3 hours ago. Got an additional 0.025 BTC just for signing in somewhere. I got the coins and withdrew to my account. Smiley

Check that account I have posted inside of the guide, and find the messages.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 07:39:54 AM

Just making a quick post to verify that I got the e-book. Here is my preliminary review regarding it.

The e-book is easy to read and lists each step that needs to be done to get started.

The seller offers links to resources that are needed which is a plus, not just some random text saying google this or look up that. It is provided in the book for you.

The method listed in the e-book can also be modified for other uses outside of the scope of the e-book. Personally, I find this to be the most valuable part.

Assorted tips are also mentioned in this e-book that will help you get started easier.

However, this is not a guaranteed way to pull in BTC every month and your profit rests with how much time you are willing to commit to it.
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 02:56:58 AM

@CryptoDatabase

Thanks for the honest review.

The thing is, that people should be motivated to invest more time, that's how they're going to make money.

I managed to get BTC0.025 just by asking a question Smiley You saw the link. I can also show tx id, etc.

Once more, thanks for the review.

Now I'm motivated to add more resources and images and make it pretty.

GriffinHeart

Activity: 182

Hello there!

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:51:10 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 12:19:04 PM by GriffinHeart

Oh my.

Malwarebytes blocked the website immediately. (" https://payivy.com/v/7f91a")
This means that Malwarebytes has a valid account on the website housing malicious code and had this verified.
Be VERY careful of this business, I'm not calling it a scam, I'm just saying that this may be in no way safe. Watch out, be vigiliant.
I will not be using this, not in the slightest without proof of safety.

My Opinion = Stay away.

Hi there, I'm from South Africa.
This means I'm poor, I guess.
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:05:31 PM

Oh my.

Malwarebytes blocked the website immediately.
This means that Malwarebytes has a valid account on the website housing malicious code and had this verified.
Be VERY careful of this business, I'm not calling it a scam, I'm just saying that this is in no way safe. Watch out, be vigiliant.
I will not be using this, not in the slightest.

My Opinion = Stay away.
Which website exactly? Roll Eyes (post a link, I beg you.)

Next time make sure you use font 30, so people believe your FUD.
I also don't know why the hell you're spreading FUD, w/o even knowing me, or having purchased this method.
Anyone who bought this method will call you a retard, lol.

If you don't answer in 24 hours, I'll give you negative trust from my main/personal account.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:12:49 PM

Oh my.

Be VERY careful of this business, I'm not calling it a scam, I'm just saying that this is in no way safe. Watch out, be vigiliant.

My Opinion = Stay away.

I also don't know why the hell you're spreading FUD, w/o even knowing me, or having purchased this method.

If you don't answer in 24 hours, I'll give you negative trust from my main/personal account.
What does FUD mean?
I am sorry, not very native english speaker.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:14:23 PM

Oh my.

My Opinion = Stay away.

What does FUD mean?
I am sorry, not very native english speaker.
FUD means: "Fear, uncertainty and doubt"
He's scaring my customers for an unknown reason, and he's spreading false accusations without even having the product in his hands. (In his computer)
GriffinHeart

Hello there!

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:16:08 PM

Oh my.

My Opinion = Stay away.

Okay, no need for threats or harsh words. This is what the (main) Dev team of Malwarebytes has put forward to my question.
The website blocked was "payivy" https://payivy.com/v/7f91a This may have no affiliation to you but it seems to be your main operating fund transaction base.
I didn't mean to spread any form of FUD, just a heads up to what I recieved on the matter.

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:18:39 PM

Okay, no need for threats or harsh words. This is what the (main) Dev team of Malwarebytes has put forward to my question.
The website blocked was "payivy" https://payivy.com/v/7f91a This may have no affiliation to you but it seems to be your main operating fund transaction base.
I didn't mean to spread any form of FUD, just a heads up to what I recieved on the matter.
Must've been a false positive. AFAIK the site is pretty trusted. At any rate, a virustotal link : https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/c8879975ecc1e47a2beff7fc72c85838dec487941be4698b423c47047dd82866/analysis/1448194644/
GriffinHeart

Hello there!

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:21:37 PM

Must've been a false positive. AFAIK the site is pretty trusted. At any rate, a virustotal link : https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/c8879975ecc1e47a2beff7fc72c85838dec487941be4698b423c47047dd82866/analysis/1448194644/

Strange, Malwarebytes sends a clean on the virustotal but not on my PC. Will do more investigation under a safe veil.

EDIT: Malwarebytes and Web of Trust come to a joined conclusion of some sort of phishing script..? Website is trusted tho, I assume it is some unfinished PHP that has come up as a threat.

HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:23:15 PM

Oh my.

My Opinion = Stay away.

Okay, no need for threats or harsh words. This is what the dev team of malwarebytes has put forward to my question.
Apologies for calling you a retard then, lol.

It's the first time I use that service. It's widely used for virtual sales.
Their Alexa ranking is at ~115k, which means it's a established website and known to people and widely used.

I was not able to upload my Word document as a document, so I was forced to zip it and upload it. That might be the only reason MBAM gives that warning.
I wasn't selling it this way, until this morning. That's when I added that link, so I don't have to do any transactions.

One more time, apologies, lol.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6165

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:27:27 PM

Damn I'm not even sure how I missed the vouch copies  because I'm most of the time on this section , Could you please tell us what it involves ? or at least what it doesn't involves at all ? (Gambling , selling ....) ? without giving your method .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:29:22 PM

Damn I'm not even sure how I missed the vouch copies  because I'm most of the time on this section , Could you please tell us what it involves ? or at least what it doesn't involves at all ? (Gambling , selling ....) ? without giving your method .
Unfortunately, man, I'm not able to provide any other information, than this given in OP/posts Sad

You don't have to gamble, invest, buy or sell anything.

EDIT: You don't need capital at all, other than invested capital in this guide.
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 01:25:05 AM

One more happy customer, heck yeah. Smiley

I'm not going to sell this forever. Don't want entire BCT know about this.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: