Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:48:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tutorial on how to make AT LEAST 0.12 BTC per month. 1 vouch for Trusted member.  (Read 10488 times)
HardForkComing (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:36:33 PM

Hello i want to buy however I am new to bitcoins and don't hmeven have a Bitcoin wallet or anything set up to pay or sell bitcoins. Therefore I cannot even pay for your service ; please provide assistance on which service to use to get started with bitcoins and that is relative to the service you're proposing . Thank you.
Well, the first thing you should do is buy BTC, since that's the only currency I accept for my goods. (Other stable coins accepted too)
Not accepting paypal, because there are bad people who dispute and can get me in trouble for no reason.

You could buy BTC on coinbase or some other reputable exchange, it's really simple.
tncmdd

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:26:51 PM

Thanks; I'll register now on coinbase and once funds are added I'll get your book.
tncmdd

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:49:25 PM

On coinbase it says it needs a day or two for the funds to arrive. Is there a faster way to get btc on my wallet like buying using my credit card ?
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:01:16 PM

On coinbase it says it needs a day or two for the funds to arrive. Is there a faster way to get btc on my wallet like buying using my credit card ?
You could try https://localbitcoins.com. They have many methods, even in person.
Good luck, and welcome to bitcoinland Smiley
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3216

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 06:38:09 PM

Okay, i am try this. here is my first review.
First, this method is legal and is functional. for beginners is a great start to earn bitcoin. i recommend this.
Not need credit card, Paypal or any account, only btc address, and computer with internet access.
10 is the maximum number of copies which should show, after that we will have too much scam and fake service.
Unfortunately for me i am working with this method for some time and earn more than 0.12BTC monthly, and I have not got anything new special except one interesting tool.
suggest for OP, you must try to write little orderly, only one font size, too much bold words. seems a little confusing.

anyway, OP  says he has have another tutorial, i want to participate for vouch copy i would like to try, maybe there find something new for me.

p.s. now i see for your black friday..  Sad

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 06:53:31 PM

Okay, i am try this. here is my first review.
First, this method is legal and is functional. for beginners is a great start to earn bitcoin. i recommend this.
Not need credit card, Paypal or any account, only btc address, and computer with internet access.
10 is the maximum number of copies which should show, after that we will have too much scam and fake service.
Unfortunately for me i am working with this method for some time and earn more than 0.12BTC monthly, and I have not got anything new special except one interesting tool.
suggest for OP, you must try to write little orderly, only one font size, too much bold words. seems a little confusing.

anyway, OP  says he has have another tutorial, i want to participate for vouch copy i would like to try, maybe there find something new for me.

p.s. now i see for your black friday..  Sad

Thanks for the honest review.
I had to bold, so people see where I put more emphasis and understand it's more important
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 10:22:26 PM

I only suggested that the text is formatted better, for me is little confused but ok.
anyway when you have a vouch copy for next tut's, I'd be glad to make another review
regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:21:47 AM

I only suggested that the text is formatted better, for me is little confused but ok.
anyway when you have a vouch copy for next tut's, I'd be glad to make another review
regards
Understood! Smiley

Discount is off, since it's Saturday!

Good day everyone!
tncmdd

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:35:17 AM

Bro can i pay using skrill or paypal, I got a wallet but too complicated and too long to get bitcoins on my account
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:37:07 AM

Bro can i pay using skrill or paypal, I got a wallet but too complicated and too long to get bitcoins on my account
I'm not willing to use those services, because of chargebacks Sad

If you manage to find someone who's trusted in this forum and willing to take your $ PP/MB for BTC, I'll gladly accept.
I can PM you with some threads, if you're interested.

EDIT: Here's the section, check it out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
LBTC MB: https://localbitcoins.com/buy-bitcoins-online/moneybookers-skrill
Sanjx

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:39:33 PM

This is really smart if you ask me. Do not sell more copies! No need for more competition. That tool provided is awesome btw, will be using it for other purposes too.
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:53:12 PM

This is really smart if you ask me. Do not sell more copies! No need for more competition. That tool provided is awesome btw, will be using it for other purposes too.
There might be something good about selling more copies, but I need to write the 2nd tutorial. That wont affect anything, if I plan it correctly.
That tool is powerful, indeed.

Thanks for your feedback Smiley
DIGITAL GOODS

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:35:07 PM

He Is Legit Got The Method From Him And Its A Keeper. Cheesy
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 07:43:30 PM

this method you can provide in other niche, not only in crypto world.
OP here tied for billing in bitcoin, but you can use this method on other niche with accept other payment method PP, skrill..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Sanjx

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:07:34 PM

OP here tied for billing in bitcoin, but you can use this method on other niche with accept other payment method PP, skrill..
I think it could work outside crypto yeah, but it's funnier now that I think about it, it's better for BTC users Cheesy
YouScam

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:28:26 PM

I think it could work outside crypto yeah, but it's funnier now that I think about it, it's better for BTC users Cheesy
a good niche is gaming Wink try real world game niches.
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:37:41 PM

You'll start leaking soon guys, be careful, please.  Shocked
HansenAnselmo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 12:01:51 AM

Is this really working? It sounds way too easy.
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 03:33:24 AM

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Just think, if someone really knew a good way of making money, he wouldn't sell it but instead use it himself. But that's just my opinion and I don't fall for cons like these, if you think it's worth it, go ahead and spend the money and take the risk. No offense to you OP, it's just my general opinion.

HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 05:25:18 AM

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Just think, if someone really knew a good way of making money, he wouldn't sell it but instead use it himself. But that's just my opinion and I don't fall for cons like these, if you think it's worth it, go ahead and spend the money and take the risk. No offense to you OP, it's just my general opinion.
Totally understandable. lol.
I'm just not willing to give more info, or discuss about this. I've sold so many copies so far, that people who'd FUD wouldn't be able to do any damage to the sales.
Look at all those reviews Smiley

No, it's not working. People are delusional and posting positive reviews because I put a spell in that eBook Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: