Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to escape mandatory keylogging  (Read 3874 times)
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:37:09 PM

Now we're in wtf territory......

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dloghwak

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:48:42 PM

All of these attacks can be linked back to Israel or other forces that support political zionism, or the much crazier messianic zionism.
It gets better and better, not sure if this is the next level of pure awesomness trolling or just retarded as fuck.
Either way this thread is pure comedy gold.

Hey friend. I'd like to debate this with you on Skype. I'm always happy to hear counterpoint perspectives and always keen to converse with people who are more knowledgeable than myself.

Let's do video chat on Skype. I have around 75000 XMR, 100 BTC, and a spattering of altcoin funds.

You can have it all if you're able to sustain a 30-minute videochat and present a meaningful counterpoint.

I'd will upload the debate onto Youtube if I may.

I'd like to start with the differences between political zionism and messianic zionism, and we can move onto Israeli involvement in 9/11 after that? Deal?
That's very generous of you, but please share your wisdom with all of us here on the forums.
You could even record yourself explaining, if you want a youtube video that bad.
rangedriver

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:00:52 PM

That's very generous of you, but please share your wisdom with all of us here on the forums.
You could even record yourself explaining, if you want a youtube video that bad.

So let me get this straight: You're going to turn down 200 BTC because you're not able to provide a counter-argument to something you consider to be 'retarded as fuck.'..?

I'll be ignoring you now because clearly you're a cocksucking pussy.
dloghwak

Activity: 290

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:19:16 PM

^
Will gladly debate you. Any preference re. escrow agent to hold your 200 BTC pending outcome of debate?
+1
No problem with an open debate here at the forums. I feel no need for a video conversation.
The BTC obviously must be hold by an escrow.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:02:52 PM

Edit 2:  The next time you go out count how many security cameras are pointed at you. 1) Those controlled by private businesses 2) Those controlled by governments. Then one finds out who is really doing the spying here.

Sure i know WHO ..do you ?

You do know that that almost all spying on cell phones in the USA is conducted by private business right ?
They are contracted out by the govt.. like massive call centers.
And no this is not a conspiracy theory it's common knowledge verifiable.

A lot of what the US govt. does is farmed out to the public.. they have a spy network setup.. Junior G men ID cards
They trade info and hunt spies etc in conjunction with the FBI..
The FBI main power is probably 2% of the total users.. INFRAGARD !

It doesn't stop there either.. Want to report a UFO to the FAA ?
They advise you to contact a private company run by a millionaire.. they don't want to hear what you have to say.

But at the end of the day America is just like this coin crap.
Sit on your ass and reap the rewards and say and do nothing about wrong doing (as long as it benefits you)
The way the US population + govt works mirrors how the Altcoin scene works.
It always boils down to putting the blame on every one else.
Americans.. you do realize that when George Bush contacted the UN to invade Iraq
they evaluated the reasons why and then returned a NO response right ?
So explain to me how you as a people decide that it's fine to invade another country under the guise of WMD's
Who was it that wanted the UN long ago ?
I guess only when they do what YOU want huh ?
Watch the documentary "The War Generals" and hear all the top US generals speak themselves
and how they all admit going in was a BAD idea and all they accomplished is they ruined the country.
They took down the dictator and left organized crime in charge.. a state of perpetual anarchy.
And the US military admits it !

So we cycle around back to the US getting what it wants.. spying methods on all people everywhere.
Enabled and pushed hard right after 911.. see the vicious cycle ?
A good 60 years of the US having a blank check to romp around the earth fucking with everyone.
then it comes back to haunt them and they play innocent.
And it's all the average users around the globe that suffer..
regardless of where you are (The USA changed the world in 9/11)
Every plane in Canada was grounded on 9/11 in Canada !
I had take a flight in 1998 and i brought with me a pile of weapons and tools etc
I was moving and i owned the stuff and i smoked pot so i had pipes and pocket knives and a diving knife
and a mini screw driver set and scissors and lots of misc stuff.
I also had a bag of stinky weed tucked in my pants LOL
When the girl opened my bag and pulled the knife + pipe out she closed it back up and said.. just go !

Fast forward..
NOW ? I would be doing jail time.. I live in a Police state instituted by the USA.
Thanks to nobody but the Unites States of America.
They affect my way of life with the bullshit stunts they pull.

Donald Rumsfeld was on camera shaking hands with Osama Bin Laden long ago
The same time he was paying them money and weapons to fight the Russians.
Then later when the Russians were chased out of Afghanistan the CIA decided they should murder their Photo Op buddy Bin Laden.
That 1 incident alone should be a wake up call for the US people to step up and take control and responsibility for their govt.
American get a grip on your gun toting bottomless wallet war monger leaders please.
There would have not been a terrorist attack in France had it not been because of America pissing them off.
ISIS took over when the Taliban and Alqueda was beaten down..

And you can't say well i can't control what they do..
If you guys *could have you would have elected G. W. Bush for a 3rd term !

FUD first & ask questions later™
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:06:52 PM

Let me summarize:

1. even if keylogging was universally used, it would not be that easy to actually use it to gain complete control of BTC passwords and privkeys.

2. in every thread, there is always a newbie who subscribes to "sufficiently advanced thinking is indistinguishable from magic, and since I don't understand magic, I call it insanity" syndrome, for which remedy exists but is so painful that ignore is the preferred option.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
onemorexmr

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:15:29 PM

Let me summarize:

1. even if keylogging was universally used, it would not be that easy to actually use it to gain complete control of BTC passwords and privkeys.

true, it seems atm there is no way for them to get privkeys for all (or most) users.

but if they want the keys for somebody specific they can do that and have various options (maybe a trezor like device helps; but only until trezor becomes big enough).

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:48:25 PM

To: whomever feels this is addressed to him

Occam's razor means that the simplest solution that you can comprehend feels the right one. And I feel sorry for the level of your brain function if that seems to be the most acceptable solution to you.

It is like if you know chess, you can enjoyably watch the move of pieces when other people are playing. You see the reason behind the moves. But if you don't know chess, you cannot appreciate it. And if your brain function is sufficiently far from the chess players level, your occam's razor may start to produce results like "they must be insane to look in front of themselves for hours and make meaningless moves."

You know - you also watch TV and don't think it looks insane..  Roll Eyes Well it not only looks such, but also is insane and makes you stupid. You were not born stupid (I hope so at least). But in this environment, becoming numb and stupid and losing your sense of - well - anything, does not take conscious action, or even conscious inaction. It happens automatically if you never think why you are here, or if it is really smart to dump MSG, F, and HFCS to your body.

I wonder what makes you believe that between stints of government confiscating my stuff and accusing me of tax crimes, financial crimes, thought crimes, throwing me to mental facility, bookkeeping crimes, I have still managed to amass several million$, without rich parents. I probably have several rooms in my castle each larger than your apartment, and for sure I have more money in my pocket than you make in a year.

If you seriously thought me to be insane, you should probably try out as well, because these are the things you care about, right? Money and raw power (yes my car is 6.0 litre 439 hp). Too bad I don't care too much about them, and it seems you are not very close to the minimum level required to understand what I care about. But reading this thread might give you a glimpse. I did not intend this to be closely guarded self-mod thread, after all I only had a simple question concerning keylogging. It is unlikely that organized trolls should appear here, as there is nothing to sabotage really, and I can pwn them any time I have a little extra time.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
makeacake

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:04:04 PM

If you seriously thought me to be insane, you should probably try out as well, because these are the things you care about, right? Money and raw power (yes my car is 6.0 litre 439 hp). Too bad I don't care too much about them

Shit Reptilia don't care about (along with overpriced cigars, 2004 Dom Pérignon, and other status symbols accessible only to him and other trailer trash):

http://s17.postimg.org/m34pomhnz/rep.jpg

Reptilia Evolving, next to his 6.0 litre 439 hp fire breathin' monster, in Paris.

http://s30.postimg.org/5u3817l8h/aaaa.jpg

It's about Truth! And Freedoms!
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:16:48 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 10:27:43 PM by rpietila

I was kindly trying to explain that the fact that you feel so insanely jealous, is proof of your insanity, not mine.

The limo picture is before the nuthouse detour. The castle is afterwards. You should try, it might spin you to a whole new level of awesomeness, perhaps even buying such a big castle that you still haven't even visited all the rooms, 2 years after buying  Cheesy

Warning: continued writing stuff to this thread may make casual observers think that you are really dumb. (I mean I know it, and you as well, but who would think of the children...  Cry )

OTHERS: Sorry for this sudden turn of events. rpietila hating is like pogroms. It just flames with no obvious direct reason.

makeacake

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:36:33 PM

I was kindly trying to explain that the fact that you feel so insanely jealous, is proof of your insanity, not mine.

The limo picture is before the nuthouse detour.

Yup. Right before you left your iProduct, with unencripted bitcoin wallets, in a sauna, and proceeded to rage at hotel staff & the rest of the world, which got you institutionalized Smiley
I'm sorry if my bringing attention to your ...shall we say 'unconventional'? mental state saddens you, but please understand how unbearably funny this shit is to normal people.

It's as if Leroy from the hood won the lottery, and started living like he imagines 'Classy Rich Peaple live Cheesy

Yeah, after consuming 2 bottles of DP 2004 this week, it came to mind that I was drinking the same stuff also when celebrating $100. That was mind-blown, becoming a millionaire by holding virtual money!! ...

What's the PC expression for calling Dom Perignon "DP"? "African_American Rich"?
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:59:47 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 11:10:22 PM by rpietila

Yup. Right before you left your iProduct, with unencripted bitcoin wallets, in a sauna, and proceeded to rage at hotel staff & the rest of the world, which got you institutionalized Smiley

You must be in rage yourself that I am not even trying to give in. Yes, they sold the sauna as security room for €1,000, did not deliver, no bitcoins were stolen, I did not need to pay the sauna, I will not visit the hotel again, I was detained for 6 weeks.

*Since only great minds discuss ideas, I moved the 2 paragraphs that were here, to the end of the post as a kind of footnote. They were discussing difficult concepts such as intention and logic, hence it is better they don't needlessly clutter the clearcut talking about things in front of your eyes.

You don't know... And I have moved on to other things but this seems insatiably interesting because it always pops up  Cheesy

As for class, luckily everyone can freely decide which champagne to drink and how to call it. It's a free world after all.

"African_American Rich"?

Ain't got no problem with Niggahs. You?

*BUT it is also notable that the reason I even organized the whole conference in Haikko was that I had the feeling I would not be admitted to the US. When I anyway booked the tickets after the sabotage, the police intercepted me at the airport. Not just me, we were 5 people scheduled to fly...

Perhaps gitmo would have been my destination if I had been allowed to board the plane. They don't have this thing called freedom of speech there. Calling the administration murderous lying fuckers enemies of all good they are, would actually cause me harm.

makeacake

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:11:53 PM

You must be in rage yourself that I am not even trying to give in. Yes, they sold the sauna as security room for €1,000, did not deliver, no bitcoins were stolen, I did not need to pay the sauna, I will not visit the hotel again, I was detained for 6 weeks.

BUT it is also notable that the reason I even organized the whole conference in Haikko was that I had the feeling I would not be admitted to the US. When I anyway booked the tickets after the sabotage, the police intercepted me at the airport. Not just me, we were 5 people scheduled to fly...

Hahahahaha not a paranoiac cliche at all Cheesy

http://s30.postimg.org/5ja47a2ip/boo_Rarity.gif O0oooooo! http://the-trumpet-online.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/helicopter.jpghttp://zapatopi.net/blackhelicopters/bhchart.png
"African_American Rich"?

Ain't got no problem with Niggahs. You?

The word is niggers. Niggers. And you're what's colloquially referred to as "nigger rich." It's like nouveau riche, but more embarrassingly obvious.
I know you got no problem with them, it's those Saurian Bankster Jews who've been oppressing your lily ass.
<cue "not Jooz, Zionists and The Elders Of Zion!!">
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:33:10 PM

The last one was so lame I don't know what to reply. The thread is also pretty much fully sabotaged, so if anything, gives me the conviction that if even a little more important topic is at hand, self-moderation is the only way to keep away the fans who endlessly want to talk about my cars, castles, champagne, cigars and other cweet things in life...

makeacake

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:10:40 AM

^
I'm sorry to derail another batshit crazy attention whoring quality Reptilia thread. Let's see if I could get it back on track.

Teach us, be our eyes, for you are Awake while we sleep!
And whatever you do, don't let them blind you to The Truth by taking your antipsychotics/mood stabilizers as [they] prescribed.
Save us from Saurian Bankster Jews, Reptilia. You're our only hope!

http://media.salon.com/2015/08/They-Live.jpghttp://150597036.r.cdn77.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/they9.jpg

I am disgusted of the scripted nature of Paris attacks. To a casual observer it is nearing 100% false flag, based on the usual tells:

- terrorist drill at the same time
- official death toll (129) widely off from the "number of people who actually lost their life and are confirmed dead as a result" (seen 1, may be more)
- no footage available, or very conflicting vs. official story
- special forces used
- immediate press and public response ready incl only hours to light up all the world monuments in colors.
- immediate human rights curtailments put in place, and directed against people who were the victims, not the purported let alone actual perpetrators.
- measures taken (gun control, surveillance) increase the vulnerability of the people against such attacks in the future.

So this lead me to think that since keylogging is already a feature in most devices and will become mandatory in the future, how can we retain any usefulness of cryptosystems, because to me an important basic is that I hold the keys, and the false-flagging-terrorist-"government" does not hold them?

In 1980s I did not so much care that government had access to my bank account since they had a track record of being largely supporting of the rule of law, and no random or violent action towards own people. Now the tables have been turned - leading politicians in EU are not hesitant anymore to be publicly acknowledged as traitors and terrorists, and shooting own people in a theatre and taking off their rights as a result, with straight face, is sickening. That people accept it instead of returning sanity to the government by telling that their inability to protect the people should lead to more guns and liberties in the hands of people, rather than less, is symptomatic of a people pampered to their demise.

I honestly believed the US would be the first to fall, but perhaps the rougher and less civilized culture there is more dangerous to deal with, and takes more time to thoroughly corrupt and destroy.

But as to the main point - are there any technologies that allow you to store and move value online so that nothing you ever type on your keyboard can be used to decipher access codes that allow the transfer of more value in the future? How does that work?

Or should I forsake crypto and move on to evangelism, at least that IS useful in defeating evil  Grin
Yes, and now I have in the last 48 hours both rejected holocaust and posted public my ideas about how to overthrow the treasonous government of Finland. If ever my account turns sheep again, remember that it's the only way to get out of the institutions of chemical mindcontrol terror.

By the way it took 6 weeks last time, instead of two... But I think my neuroplasticity has improved I will instinctively know how to turn sheep in a shorter time this time. It is also possible that an ordinary prison is the way to go. I don't believe in accidents - they already know it would radicalize people a bit too much. I may be an important thought leader now, but it they cut me away, instead of one, we will have 10 important thought leaders - so many people know the same (and are even better in their deed) but are dormant now because of not feeling the existential threat that compels them to act.

I don't trust anyone who provably has not been to prison or received other blows for his thinking.

P.S. Bonus points for calling that derelict abandoned mental hospital in the middle of nowhere that some unscrupulous huckster unloaded on you a 'castle' Cheesy
EvilDave

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:26:59 AM

http://www.cracked.com/article_21341_5-ways-every-conspiracy-theory-makes-world-worse.html

Free your mind and your ass will follow....

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:27:55 AM

pink!!? whenever I see that photo I think Bond villain..  Cheesy
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:29:36 AM

Congratulations for a fresh new account! Oh, wait... why don't I have an urge to change account every month?  Huh

Are they even paying you $1 per hour? Consider playing my new MMORPG, Crypto Kingdom, you will earn more per hour and it is also more fun!

If you are from Pakistan, I admire at least you have some culture there. But if from that cradle of ignorance, Untitled States, just google Mayflower (some say it was sort of starter for your national existence) and wait a moment and realize that my castle existed 400 years before that   Roll Eyes Shocked Grin

Please everyone who follows the thread hands up if you find trouncing the troll even a little amusing. Cause if not, I'll stop. And besides it is so cold here anyway that my flight to Thailand is leaving tomorrow...

* And at the time of Mayflower, the castle was owned by Reichsmarschall** Gustav Horn of Åminne

**Cabinet Minister

makeacake

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:53:41 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 01:05:19 AM by makeacake

^
ZOMG, Flight to Thailand!!1! They totally won't laugh at your there! Listen, here's an idea:
Rent a 70s Rolls, and maybe dress up in those high-style two-tone wingtips of yours?  And that nice matching ex-rental tux (for extra Touch of Class, make sure not to sleep in it this time), invite a bunch of other visionaries to get nekid with you & your iProduct in a sauna and then ...well, you know what comes next. Bankster Joos in Black Helicopters and Six months of Peeze and Welaxation!

http://s17.postimg.org/m34pomhnz/rep.jpg

Look Ma, I's farting through silk!

*Plz don't be too harsh on US for not letting your creepy ass in. Nothing could be done, you see -- we have standards, protect our boarders and keep undesirables out Sad
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 01:10:48 AM

Of course if every post nets you $1, I understand you. I also worked for living when I was a kid...

... but just in the off chance that you really post the pictures without even getting paid, don't forget that:

Since you first posted them under a different account that probably was banned or too universally ignored, and before now, I have

- Earned millions of dollars
- Bought a castle complex of 12 buildings and 127 acres of land
- The castle has been featured in a movie and I got 5-figure$ just for the privilege
- I have only owned the best cars, only have relations to the most beautiful woman
- Chosen to be among 50 most influential bitcoiners in the world
- Found Monero, founded CryptoKingdom
- The latter marketcap is nearing $1 million, I am majority owner
- Increased in wisdom and understanding
- Got more kids

I don't know if you can show any progress in your life. Hopefully you can. Life is short. The main benefit you can get of trolling are the responses I write to you. If they weren't useful, I would not write. I am here to give. I don't need to take anything from you, it is evident I have enough.

Wake up and realize that during the time of your trolling, which is a fleeting moment, I am becoming richer and wiser in every possible way, and I can only wish that it would apply to you as well.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: