Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] 2 Bitcoin Miner SP 10 - Spoondolies-Tech 1.4 TH/s X 2 (2.8 TH/s) (Used)  (Read 743 times)
GuyFawkes88 (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:43:44 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 12:57:02 PM by GuyFawkes88

Hello to everyone,
as the title sell 2 miner SP 10 of Spoondolies-Teck, power 2.8 TH / s, used, in good condition.

Ebay link: http://www.ebay.it/itm/2-MINER-BTC-SP10-Dawson-1-4-TH-s-2-8-TH-s-Spondoolies-Tech-/121819984039?

International shipping not included

Contact via PM or telegram @GuyFawkes88

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:55:26 PM

Hello to everyone,
as the title sell 2 miner SP 10 of Spoondolies-Teck, power 2.8 TH / s, used, in good condition.

Ebay link: http://www.ebay.it/itm/2-MINER-BTC-SP10-Dawson-1-4-TH-s-2-8-TH-s-Spondoolies-Tech-/121819984039?

International shipping not included

Contact via PM or telegram @GuyFawkes88

Why did you lie to your auction description?

Effective Hash Rate 1.4TH/s ± 10%

Power Consumption 0.58 W/GH/s

Here you will not find fools who believe in it.
GuyFawkes88 (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:36:39 PM

sorry Tupsu, 2.8 TH/S in the description refers to the fact that 2 miner SP 10 1.4 TH /s,

before accusing someone ask about it if you do not understand Wink
quakefiend420
Legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:08:14 PM

sorry Tupsu, 2.8 TH/S in the description refers to the fact that 2 miner SP 10 1.4 TH /s,

before accusing someone ask about it if you do not understand Wink

He's referring to the efficiency, not the fact that there's two units.

At 1TH an SP10 pulls about 800W from the wall.  That's about the best you can do with it, and that's closer to .8W/GH, not .58.  If you run it at full tilt at 1.4TH you're pulling about 1300W from the wall, which is about .93W/GH.

What you're quoting are best case on chip numbers.  That's like saying an S5 does .34W/GH because that's the best they can do with lower voltage not including any of the supporting hardware around it.
GuyFawkes88 (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:16:11 PM

At 1TH an SP10 pulls about 800W from the wall.  That's about the best you can do with it, and that's closer to .8W/GH, not .58.  If you run it at full tilt at 1.4TH you're pulling about 1300W from the wall, which is about .93W/GH.

What you're quoting are best case on chip numbers.  That's like saying an S5 does .34W/GH because that's the best they can do with lower voltage not including any of the supporting hardware around it.

I agree with you but the specification I got them from the site of spoondolies, you can check, I will not fool anyone
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:52:50 PM

I agree with you but the specification I got them from the site of spoondolies, you can check, I will not fool anyone

Its because you say 1.4TH/s and 0.58W/GH right next to one another, you took 2 unrelated values(First from the ASIC spec at full speed, and second from the Chip's spec at minimum voltage) and put them side by side. You took the chip's best spec next to the machine full's speed, not the machine's spec.

You mixed information in a way that make you look dirty.

To get even near to 0.58W/GH you would need to lose close to half the hashrate or vis versa, if you want 1.4TH/s you get nearly half the efficiency.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
quakefiend420
Legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 11:38:33 PM

At 1TH an SP10 pulls about 800W from the wall.  That's about the best you can do with it, and that's closer to .8W/GH, not .58.  If you run it at full tilt at 1.4TH you're pulling about 1300W from the wall, which is about .93W/GH.

What you're quoting are best case on chip numbers.  That's like saying an S5 does .34W/GH because that's the best they can do with lower voltage not including any of the supporting hardware around it.

I know where you got it, it's straight from SPTech's specs page.  I'm just saying what these machines are actually capable of in the real world and that's what Tupsu was referring to.

I'd edit the listing, personally.  Otherwise you may just get someone who buys it, mines with it for a month or two, and then returns it for "not as described/inaccurate description" and eBay will side with them and force a return on you.

I usually prefer to list known actual real-world power consumption figures rather than manufacturer specs, just makes life easier and whoever buys from me knows what to really expect if they happen to not be as familiar with the hardware as I am.  I don't think you're trying to be intentionally deceptive.
GuyFawkes88 (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:27:15 AM

Its because you say 1.4TH/s and 0.58W/GH right next to one another, you took 2 unrelated values(First from the ASIC spec at full speed, and second from the Chip's spec at minimum voltage) and put them side by side. You took the chip's best spec next to the machine full's speed, not the machine's spec.

To get even near to 0.58W/GH you would need to lose close to half the hashrate or vis versa, if you want 1.4TH/s you get nearly half the efficiency.

I know where you got it, it's straight from SPTech's specs page.  I'm just saying what these machines are actually capable of in the real world and that's what Tupsu was referring to.

I'd edit the listing, personally.  Otherwise you may just get someone who buys it, mines with it for a month or two, and then returns it for "not as described/inaccurate description" and eBay will side with them and force a return on you.

I usually prefer to list known actual real-world power consumption figures rather than manufacturer specs, just makes life easier and whoever buys from me knows what to really expect if they happen to not be as familiar with the hardware as I am.  I don't think you're trying to be intentionally deceptive.

Ok now I understand ..... provider and change the description on ebay, sorry for the confusion.

I still believe that the forum users know what we speak and I think they are able by themselves to understand the technical specifications and evaluate for yourself the offer, even with the support of the thread in the forum Wink
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:04:54 PM

I know where you got it, it's straight from SPTech's specs page.  I'm just saying what these machines are actually capable of in the real world and that's what Tupsu was referring to.

I'd edit the listing, personally.  Otherwise you may just get someone who buys it, mines with it for a month or two, and then returns it for "not as described/inaccurate description" and eBay will side with them and force a return on you.

Ok now I understand ..... provider and change the description on ebay, sorry for the confusion.

I still believe that the forum users know what we speak and I think they are able by themselves to understand the technical specifications and evaluate for yourself the offer, even with the support of the thread in the forum Wink

We generally do, however you could run into some problem, in the case where a malicious buyer took your deal, he could use the fact you mislabeled the device as proof that the product is not as described. He could mine with it for 2 months then force a full return on you.

Just like someone unaware could genuinely think he can get 1.4TH/s at 750watts, someone aware could use it against you. Even though i doubt you're malicious, i can't say the same for others.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
GuyFawkes88 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:12:03 AM

Thank you all for the suggestions, I do not see often and therefore do not have much experience Wink

To correct the screen will carry the miner and the pool, the miner will have start yesterday afternoon and now these are the stats:

Home Pool:

Worker

Miner 1:

Miner 2:

VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 02:40:47 PM

Thank you all for the suggestions, I do not see often and therefore do not have much experience Wink

To correct the screen will carry the miner and the pool, the miner will have start yesterday afternoon and now these are the stats:

Home Pool:
*snip pics*

That is good info, however do you have a Watt Meter you could see how much power they actually draw? Then you slap that as "at the wall", and mention which PSU efficiency you have.

Its not necessary for Ebay, probably, but it would be of interest to buyers, here.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
GuyFawkes88 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:10:36 PM

That is good info, however do you have a Watt Meter you could see how much power they actually draw? Then you slap that as "at the wall", and mention which PSU efficiency you have.

Its not necessary for Ebay, probably, but it would be of interest to buyers, here.

I'm sorry VirosaGITS, I do not have available a Watt Meter

The monitor of the Asic stats I have this:

After 24 hours work here are the stats:

Home Pool:

Miner 1

Miner 2

GuyFawkes88 (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:36:37 AM

up