Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:18:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could you share Your first time BTC Experience?  (Read 4941 times)
mirana12345

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:28:11 PM

Your First Time experience with BTC ??
I was trying to mine it, back then cpu mining was the thing, but i hated it since it would make my laptop unusable while mining (little did i know ..)

When did you start using BTC for transactions??
Pretty much as soon as i heard about it. My first transactions were trading related though. (altcoin and bitcoin trading)

What do you feel about BTC after using it for such a long time??
I feel that it's simple and easy, and i fail to realize why not everyone is using it. On a negative note, there should be more attention directed to safety,
because a lot of ppl get robbed and don't ever trust bitcoin again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:33:39 PM

Downloaded the client early on but was confused by the blockchain sync after leaving it all night it still hadn't synced. So I uninstalled.

Later a friend of mine started buying products from Silk Road. Soon after I got involved - bought some, set up a few sites and faucets.

bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:01:10 PM

I've heard about bitcoin a few years before when they have set up an ATM in my country as well and they were in the news. After this year, in May, I just googled it if there is a BTC bank card. That time was when XAPO had started to roll out their debit card but after a long mail conversation with their customer service I decided not to take part in the test period because of the high prices. Later on, this year September I've googled again about them and saw that the debit card is working normally, the test period was already over. I've decided to join and also I've joined this forum to learn.
My first transaction was that from my first earnings (from a signature campaign) I have bought a coke with my new debit card (0,5 l of coke and it took my whole salary of that week Smiley )
Paying for daily goods in shops with BTC card is really fun, because they don't even know what kind of card I use, so they don't know that I'm paying with my bitcoins.
But I don't want to spend my hard earned BTC's if price will continously rise like nowdays
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:39:35 PM

first i was introduced by my friend in the bitcoin world through quoinpro.com site that time i was thinking it is useless, but after surfing in google search i found some faucets to earn freely, that i done for some time , then i become tired and left it, after few days one more friend i met and got introduced to this site and signature campaign and how to earn soon through signature campaign when i received my first payment i was so much excited because what i earned through faucets in 3 months that i earned in one week.
TTMNewsMJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:45:48 PM

My first time experience in bitcoin is kinda amazing.
My friend of mine introduced the bitcoin on me that's why I knew it.
I don't know that there is like a thing in this world.
But I am so happy that it existed.
lolgato

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:24:27 PM

Started using faucets worst decision of my life
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:28:17 PM

They are not a real good way to start into bitcoin because you nothing really from doing it the first time and generally you would turned off to using them and bitcoin all together.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:42:39 PM

1.) Your First Time experience with BTC ??
As another user mentioned I was watching a television program and was interested to learn more about how you can buy products with this cryptocurrency as they called it.

2.) When did you start using BTC for transactions??
I learned what a btc wallet was and once I had my wallet address I knew it had to go somewhere. So I put it in on keystroke at a time so not to mix up the characters some way and off I was into the crypto world of finance.

3.) What do you feel about BTC after using it for such a long time??
It was fast to do initiate a transaction. But did not realize you had to wait for a series of confirmations to be completed before it arrives to your balance. So this threw me off for a while until I did my third transaction and it was successful with in half an hour.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
croato

Activity: 616

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:49:21 PM

I heard about Bitcoin from one of my friends back in 2011. but i thought that is only some hackers token so i forget about all that till big bubble at end of 2013. when i started to play with a bit. At start 2014. i was fully addicted and rest is history lol.
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:59:37 PM

They are not a real good way to start into bitcoin because you nothing really from doing it the first time and generally you would turned off to using them and bitcoin all together.
In order to get into the swing of things and to understand the mechanism of work is quite a small amount at first for training.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:12:33 AM

A friend of mine told me about BTC and how he was making money trading doge and thinking about selling BTC on ebay. I didn't understand anything about it but trading interested me.

He turned me on to checking out Cryptsy and I later was able to get .01 BTC off of him to try out trading. And then I traded for a long time..

Earlier this summer I needed an intercooler and some Turbo accesories for my car project and I sold some of my trading profits on gyft.com for a $200 ebay gift card. I also bought a sticker from Bitlab, I see him around here too..

Other than that I don't want to spend any BTC because it's hard to come by, hard to buy. I have had my BTC across Cryptsy, Coinbase, Mintpal, Bittrex, Poloniex, Mycelium and a few alts with wallets etc..

I believe!! I am accumulating and hoarding whilst simultaneously kicking myself in the rear for spending some of it on my car..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
jt byte

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:30:06 AM

In order to get into the swing of things and to understand the mechanism of work is quite a small amount at first for training.
I agree with that statement but once you do it once or twice it just seems useless to continue after that because your time is worth more than a fraction of a penny worth of bitcoin.
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 02:43:58 AM

First experience was creating an online wallet and then hitting some faucets to accumulate some satoshis. I remember being happy when I earned my first 2 cents  Grin. Then some weeks later suddenly my password for the wallet did not work. Tried the passphrase they gave me on registering, and it did not work either...

Long story sort, I lost my first 2 cents and learned on my first experience that the ecosystem is quite full of scams.

frendsento

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:32:41 AM

My first bitcoin experience is all about my ignorance about it . I thought that 1 satoshi is equavelent to 1 bitcoin haha , however when i sum up all the bitcoins that i earned through faucets within 1 week it's value is 0.1$ only haha get little disappointed about it , thankful that i didn't stop there now I earn 0.05btc or more  weekly  a fair salary for a part timer like me .
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 04:38:06 AM

i first heard about bitcoins in december,2013.
But after finding that it was too much pain to get bitcoins from faucets i left the idea.
and when i heard about bitcointalk signature campaign then i came back to bitcoins in june 2015.

my overall ecperience is very good with bitcoins and also i have earned about 0.2btc from signature campaigns.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:47:32 AM

I heard about bitcoin back in 2011 because a talk show I listened to had blockchain.info as an advertiser at the time. I heard about bitcoin so often and didn't really have any understanding of it that I started to hate it. Then a year or so later after they had talked more about it over time it really started to click for me and that's when I knew I had to start accumulating.
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:01:34 AM

It was in December,2013 I heard about bitcoins at the first time. I googled it and knew many ppl were mining for good trunk of profits. Then I bought asic miners as well. I was really excited after I received the mining reward and exchanged them for money.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:49:19 AM

my first experience in 2014 january or february,i'm forget about that.
i collect btcoin from PTcircle,its a advertise website,paid wit US dollar,and witdraw with bitcoin.and i trade bitcoin to local currency for buy smartphone.
i feel glad,i fell helped,and always love bitcoin..
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 07:01:25 AM

Well the first one was terrible i didn't know where to start what to do with the satoshis lol, it was few years before and i joined through faucets which i hate nowadays Tongue because it consumes too much time, the feeling is good after few years of using bitcoin and will not stop for a while using it.
ashly

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:12:04 AM

I  psiphon in the fb after i saw the pngkabuyan sa cyberworld then i saw the bitcoin,, then its my first time to play bitcoin its so cool and i love it because you hav money via virtual currency ,, but i wish i hv 1 btc hehehe Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: