Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:40:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin Using PayPal [ANYONE]  (Read 545 times)
RayBrady (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 07:27:57 PM

I will be managing a new way to buy Bitcoin using PayPal. It's very simple. We will use the following website: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/search-cause

How it works is simple. After a donation via BTC is made on this thread, I will match you up with a charity to donate. After you make the donation over Teamviewer/join.me, I release the BTC to you.

To Buy BTC with PP, PM me. Trusted users always take priority.

FAQ's:

Is there a fee?
On my side, no I do not take a fee. But, you are required to send 5% more than the Bitcoin you receive. Meaning, to buy $10 worth of BTC, you must pay $10.5.

Do I have to use Teamviewer/join.me?
Yes, there are no exceptions. You must use Teamviewer OR join.me and take necessary screenshots while I am watching, or you will be denied the BTC.

I forgot to take a screenshot, now what?
I am strict about Teamviewer/join.me and taking screenshots while on it. If you donated without following my procedures, you are denied BTC, no questions asked.

Can I chargeback?
You really want to chargeback on a charity? Besides being permanently banned from this service, negative feedback will be left and a post made if found that you chargedback.

Can't I just use hacked funds?
If you think you can get away with this, you can't. The e-mail connected to the PayPal is what receives the confirmations.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:32:59 PM

I will be managing a new way to buy Bitcoin using PayPal. It's very simple. We will use the following website: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/search-cause

How it works is simple. After a donation via BTC is made on this thread, I will match you up with a charity to donate. After you make the donation over Teamviewer, I release the BTC to you.

To Buy BTC with PP, PM me. Trusted users always take priority.

FAQ's:

Do I have to use Teamviewer?
Yes, there are no exceptions. You must use Teamviewer and take necessary screenshots while I am watching, or you will be denied the BTC.

I forgot to take a screenshot, now what?
I am strict about Teamviewer and taking screenshots while on it. If you donated without following my procedures, you are denied BTC, no questions asked.

Can I chargeback?
You really want to chargeback on a charity? Besides being permanently banned from this service, negative feedback will be left and a post made if found that you chargedback.

Can't I just use hacked funds?
If you think you can get away with this, you can't. The e-mail connected to the PayPal is what receives the confirmations.

Teamviewer?? You do know this looks shady as hell?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
RayBrady (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 07:34:42 PM

Teamviewer?? You do know this looks shady as hell?

Hmm, are there alternatives? I may add in join.me as well, as that is another well-known and secure service. It does look shady indeed, I'll add in join.me Tongue.

notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 11:09:09 AM

Here are 10 best Teamviewer alternatives that might be helpful for this service => http://beebom.com/2015/04/teamviewer-alternatives
BTW, I wonder why everyone hates Teamviewer and claims it "shady"? I haven't used Teamviewer much so I may not know the reason, but can anyone explain me the reason behind this and what are it's extremities?

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:14:57 AM

Here are 10 best Teamviewer alternatives that might be helpful for this service => http://beebom.com/2015/04/teamviewer-alternatives
BTW, I wonder why everyone hates Teamviewer and claims it "shady"? I haven't used Teamviewer much so I may not know the reason, but can anyone explain me the reason behind this and what are it's extremities?
Search for "teamviewer exploit". An example: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/36wd1r/just_noticed_i_was_one_of_the_victims_in_the/
SelfPaid

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:52:05 PM

hope no one is dumb enough to actually do this
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 07:18:17 PM

Yes! Teamviewer has a feature where a remote user, who had previously joined a session on a computer can gain access to it anytime if he saves the previous login details of that session and also if Teamviewer remains open in background of the targeted computer! That reddit user got exploited due to this feature! Thus, if anyone is bound to use Teamviewer, he/she must double check whether its still running in the background by checking the absence of  it's icon on system tray and also on Task Manager.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: