Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:50:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Got scammed while buying BTC with paypal, what should I do now?  (Read 4595 times)
rebuyente (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 08:47:21 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2012, 10:25:02 AM by rebuyente

hitman,

Did you pay rebuyente back.

rebuyente, please post here if he paid you back or returned the funds.

Thanks.

NO. HE HAS NOT!! Absolutely not!!! Ive been checking my paypal account and nothing.

Now that I have his name, and I screen capture all his chatlogs, I'm going to start legal procedure unless I see my money back.

Dakota, good luck finding a job in the future. Your name will be associated forever with scamming. You don't think future employees will google your name? Yes, they will. And they will find this thread and the logs of the IRC channel where people also suffered your scams. Refunding the money and saying sorry is your only option right now.

And remember I have your address and phone number...
Dakster

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 10:41:00 AM

You guys don't seem to get the whole concept of using someone else's email and information.. Give me some credit. I'm not going to go around using my own name. Everyones money was refunded. Yes please make sure Dakota can never get a job. That will teach me.
rebuyente (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 10:43:36 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2012, 10:57:39 AM by rebuyente

You guys don't seem to get the whole concept of using someone else's email and information.. Give me some credit. I'm not going to go around using my own name. Everyones money was refunded. Yes please make sure Dakota can never get a job. That will teach me.

No, you didn't refund my money.

If I got caught and my personal info was starting to get released, I would also start saying the same... We won't stop till you give all your money back, Dakota Hower.
Dakster

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 11:02:37 AM

K then pursue that so you can get your money back.
Dakster

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 11:11:22 AM

LOL YOU WEREN'T EVEN SCAMMED THROUGH THE EMAIL I HIJACKED I JUST LOOKED. Holy shit your a dumbass get off this forum.
rebuyente (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 11:17:06 AM

LOL YOU WEREN'T EVEN SCAMMED THROUGH THE EMAIL I HIJACKED I JUST LOOKED. Holy shit your a dumbass get off this forum.

Tssssss, you think people are going to believe you now? Are u trying to save Dakota's reputation (your reputation) now?

First saying that Dakota's account got hacked. And then, that I was not scammed.

Yes, sure. Say whatever you want.

I'm going to start making some calls in the morning. Let's see what your family thinks about it.
Dakster

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 11:20:27 AM

Clearly you have no common sense. Read what I have said in my comments on here. You were scammed by my partner first of all, so fuck off and quit messaging me. Second of all stop with the threatening responses or whatever the fuck you want to type, its useless, your not even talking to the right scammer.
rebuyente (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 11:24:14 AM

Clearly you have no common sense. Read what I have said in my comments on here. You were scammed by my partner first of all, so fuck off and quit messaging me. Second of all stop with the threatening responses or whatever the fuck you want to type, its useless, your not even talking to the right scammer.

I can see from your reactions that you are getting scared shitless. Your best option is to refund the money ASAP. This is not a game, Dakota. Your reputation in MMA can go to to hell in a matter of seconds.
Dakster

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 11:27:38 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2012, 12:53:30 AM by Maged

I can see from your reactions that you are getting scared shitless. Your best option is to refund the money ASAP. This is not a game, Dakota. Your reputation in MMA can go to to hell in a matter of seconds.

I'm sure you can see that. You don't seem to get the main point of this.. that dakotahower@gmail.com was not associated with scamming you at all. That was the hijacked email I have been using. You were scammed by my partners hijacked email. What I am saying is I am not going to respond anymore because you type the same thing everytime just in a different way. So continue along that path even though I tried to be the friendly "scammer" and tell you your talking to the wrong guy about getting your whatever you lost.
rebuyente (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 11:29:15 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2012, 12:54:02 AM by Maged

I'm sure you can see that. You don't seem to get the main point of this.. that dakotahower@gmail.com was not associated with scamming you at all. That was the hijacked email I have been using. You were scammed by my partners hijacked email. What I am saying is I am not going to respond anymore because you type the same thing everytime just in a different way. So continue along that path even though I tried to be the friendly "scammer" and tell you your talking to the wrong guy about getting your whatever you lost.

dakotahower@gmail.com was the paypal account I sent the money to.
Dakster

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 11:32:25 AM

What is your email address or paypal name.
rebuyente (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 11:54:23 AM

What is your email address or paypal name.

You have all the needed information in your PM.
BrannigansLaw

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 12:59:58 PM

Did the invoice have his home address? Google map it. Look it up in yellow pages, get his name, go black on his ass.
rebuyente (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 01:11:27 PM

Did the invoice have his home address? Google map it. Look it up in yellow pages, get his name, go black on his ass.

Yes I have it. And his phone number. You know what's worse than that? 4chan.
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 03:21:22 PM

Is 4chan giving you troubles?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
hashkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 03:23:16 PM

Seriously, I got a lot of laugh with this thread  Grin

[WTS] 📞 Voice Call & 📩 SMS PV Services 📲 [non-US] ⏱️ Fast Service ✔️️✔️️✔️️ |
"Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you." ~ Puppet Master
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 03:42:40 PM

Dakota "the hitman" Hower

(center)

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 03:58:10 PM

Harrison: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Buahaha He's a top Navy Seal and the armed forces top sniper who has a spy network. hahaha What MOS is that? hhaha

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
rebuyente (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 05:12:00 PM

Is 4chan giving you troubles?

Not at all. Buy they may give the scammer some problems Wink
Aahzman

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 05:56:48 PM

Dakota "the hitman" Hower

(center)

that's a lotta douchebaggery to be contained by a mere jpg. the kid on the left kinda looks like the loser kid from Arrested Development. The one with the pear-shaped religious girlfriend. The one on the right looks "special needs"ish.  The douchecanoe in the middle, man, he's just a few shitty tattoos away from true MMA stardom.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: