Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:09:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFEX] Safex Blockchain [SFX][SFT] [www.safex.io]  (Read 58847 times)
safexscam

Activity: 167
Merit: 16

Safex is a scam

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2021, 12:45:59 PM

1) Safex = the safex blockchain = decentralized protocol used to form transactions

2) TWM = the world marketplace app interacting with the safex blockchain

you have decentralized layer 1) and curated layer 2) on top

its not hard to understand really

the safex protocol can be used to build many different curated or not curated applications for it

Agree with you
@safexscam I don't see why are you mentioning hiccuping? Looks like you are a person who is happy when someone else has a problem. About safex and drugs...is dollars or any other fiat case for blaming if you can buy drugs with it? How you can blame protocol or fiat in this case? And I still think that you are pretty dumb to believe in posts like placing drugs on marketplace from community members or selling houses to buy safex (from Oliver)
Hi Miroslav, no i am not happy when someone has a problem, we lost money in this scam that doesn't makes me happy.
Commodus seems to be doing ok with his health, i am happy for him.
If you want to dig more about community members conspiring to sell drugs on Safex you better ask them directly, some of them are your friends there in Serbia, i just do screenshot and post it here, not my business what substances they buy or sell online.
I will click the ignore button on you, you not wasting my time anymore.
he lost support from old old shillers like Notsofast,

Excuse the fuck out of me???

This false statement casts doubt on every other piece of fud you're puking all over this forum.
I said before if i write anything that was not true i will remove it.
It seemed like you stop supporting him, he tag you many times on Twitter and you didn't respond, you also stop twitting about SAFEX, your tweets shilling SAFEX scam decreased considerable in the past two years, so i assumed you stop supporting them, but i was wrong.
Apologies Notsofast, i have removed this:
and i replaced with:
Notsofast confirmed that he supports Daniel Dabek the creator of the scam Dascoin, Director of the scam Netleaders and creator of the scam SAFEX
i wish you the best shilling this scam, many are begging you like this:

You can see the edited post here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1258419.msg56793417#msg56793417
Daniel is lie lie all the time but i believe in him no matter what.

2021 will be the year of SAFEX

#defisummer2020
I know you are just trolling and have fun, so good for you for your positive attitude  Cheesy

Safex is a scam - Daniel Dabek is the creator of the scam Dascoin, the Director of the scam Netleaders & the creator of the scam SAFEX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptonautica

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 02:39:29 PM

@safexscam Then why were you mentioning his hiccups and placing link to it? What was the purpose? BTW I don't have any friends from community and I didn't met anyone in person. So, would you also remove that lie or only in case I had 100k+ followers so you need to be presented as a 'good guy'?
safexscam

Safex is a scam

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2021, 02:39:01 AM

Who made this?
It was posted on the private SAFEX discord.

Safex is a scam - Daniel Dabek is the creator of the scam Dascoin, the Director of the scam Netleaders & the creator of the scam SAFEX
mihow

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 06:57:06 AM

Who made this?
It was posted on the private SAFEX discord.
https://i.ibb.co/dpHZ6xF/daniel-dabek-the-clow-scammer.jpg

I laughed  Grin
xmaca

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 08:29:14 AM

Update ladies:

https://forum.safex.org/t/safex-development-update-april-19-2021/7720
safexscam

Safex is a scam

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2021, 08:45:00 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2021, 08:58:00 AM by safexscam

Any update on BW.com? deposits and withdrawals disabled, they say is SAFEX fault.

What about P2PB2B.com? Volume is Zero.

What about Bittrue and Digifinex? what happened with listing?
Why no activity on Github?
Any news on the lawsuit? lot of activity about it in the past but you been very silent recently, why?
Where is the contract of Wrapped Safex?

safexking

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 11:07:19 AM

1) Safex = the safex blockchain = decentralized protocol used to form transactions

2) TWM = the world marketplace app interacting with the safex blockchain

you have decentralized layer 1) and curated layer 2) on top

its not hard to understand really

the safex protocol can be used to build many different curated or not curated applications for it

Agree with you

good

What about P2PB2B.com? Volume is Zero.

it is listed, volume depends on users who want to trade, not on the exchange, now its listed you cant fud the listing anymore.
(if there is more volume you will say scam because of wash volume)

Why no activity on Github?

lie, there is activity: https://github.com/twminc/twm_linux/
twm now out for three OS

Any news on the lawsuit? lot of activity about it in the past but you been very silent recently, why?

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/37961942/SAFEX_FOUNDATION,_INC_et_al_v_SAFETH,_LTD_et_al
everything is here read yourself
safexscam

Safex is a scam

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2021, 12:39:33 PM

Seems like Safex developers are working on Daniel Daniel private wallet in this repo https://github.com/twminc instead of working in the original repo https://github.com/safex

It remind me the music downloader engineered by Daniel Dabek.

Repo has been inactive since five years.
https://github.com/safex/tunesUI

notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2021, 12:44:29 PM

Apologies Notsofast, i have removed this:
and i replaced with:
Notsofast confirmed that he supports Daniel Dabek the creator of the scam Dascoin, Director of the scam Netleaders and creator of the scam SAFEX

Again misleading slander, to associate my name with Dascoin which I've never heard of, and Netleaders which I've never heard of, but which you call scams. Fuck your "apology"

I support Dan Dabek's efforts with Safex which I believe to be in good faith, full stop. Your histrionics in this thread are pathological. You need to stop and get some help.

Ignoring you from this point onward.

twitter.com/notsofast
mihow

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 02:44:29 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

I was like you, I ignored safexscam for a while but after all I've read on Twitter, I could'nt ignore him anymore. Nobody here has contradicted him, that proof he is right.
I've still got Safex and as soon as I can , I will sell them. and I afford 30% of loss.

Safex is a scam that's all. I have bet on the wrong horse and I think you did the same
Cryptonautica

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 08:15:47 PM

Contradicting you or @safexscam became pointless as it was with Joey until he ended up in court. It is pointless because he is making up things and spreading lies no matter what. He committed his life to FUD about Safex and thats it. Better to leave him to live that sad life of lies.

@mihow And that "Nobody here has contradicted him, that proof he is right." makes no sense. If I write that you are an idiot and nobody contradicts me because no one cares what I wrote, does that mean that you are really an idiot?
safexscam

Safex is a scam

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2021, 03:59:04 AM

Fuck your "apology"
Apology accepted, trust denied.
Again misleading slander, to associate my name with Dascoin which I've never heard of, and Netleaders which I've never heard of, but which you call scams
I did not associate your name with Dascoin or Netleaders, this is a lie.
Netleaders & Dascoin are scams, Singapore, Pakistan, Poland & other governments have issued warnings against those scams, you could just do a quick google search and find out for yourself.
Once i catch you in a lie it makes me question everything you say.
Like this time:
In July 2017 you said you sold 5% of your SAFEX

In August 2017 you said you sold SAFEX again

In December 2019 you said you never sold any SAFEX

Big or small, lies are lies.
I support Dan Dabek's efforts with Safex which I believe to be in good faith, full stop.
I have amended the post again and added your new statement.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1258419.620
Your histrionics in this thread are pathological. You need to stop and get some help.

I am just posting screenshots and asking questions, i say is not pathological i am just documenting the scam.
If you have find FUD or anything that is not true i will be more than happy to remove it, please send a DM pointing what you want me to remove with proof.
I will not mention you anymore from now, i don't like to argue with someone who believes in his own lies.
I was like you, I ignored safexscam for a while but after all I've read on Twitter, I could'nt ignore him anymore. Nobody here has contradicted him, that proof he is right.
I've still got Safex and as soon as I can , I will sell them. and I afford 30% of loss.

Safex is a scam that's all. I have bet on the wrong horse and I think you did the same
Thank you for stop ignoring me. Facts are facts.
Contradicting you or @safexscam became pointless as it was with Joey until he ended up in court. It is pointless because he is making up things and spreading lies no matter what. He committed his life to FUD about Safex and thats it. Better to leave him to live that sad life of lies.

@mihow And that "Nobody here has contradicted him, that proof he is right." makes no sense. If I write that you are an idiot and nobody contradicts me because no one cares what I wrote, does that mean that you are really an idiot?
I had to unignore you this time.
Can you tell me exactly where i made up things and what lies i am spreading? i will remove it.
Why are you comparing me with Joey? i don't have a OUIJA board, i only post screenshots and ask question.
Why are you calling @mihow an idiot? is because you cannot debunk the truth?
Cryptonautica you probably have a big bag that cannot sell like most of us, telling others to buy SAFEX to get rid of your bag also makes you a scammer.

xmaca

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 08:52:42 AM

https://twitter.com/officialdabek/status/1384760158182682624

First product are listed on safex marketplace. Stay tuned!
safexscam

Safex is a scam

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2021, 08:58:08 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 09:21:38 AM by safexscam

https://twitter.com/officialdabek/status/1384760158182682624

First product are listed on safex marketplace. Stay tuned!

TWM or Daniel centralized private store is still hoping to get 2 Billion trading volume this year?

How is that possible if Daniel Dabek is the only vendor and is selling 5 Coach bags only?
Looks like he toke the blanket of the bed and hang it somewhere and put all his merchandise on top of it, he could use a table to make it look better but no,
he instead removed his Gucci shoes and record the video in socks in what looks like some kind of home made flea market or bazaar.
Are investors happy staking SFT?
I bet soon will hit 1 sat.

Cryptonautica

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 10:00:20 AM

@safexscam Just a small list of your lies or statements without any proof.

- Telling that me and mihow are same person
- Telling that I called mihow an idiot. Read my message again
- “John Mcafee used to charge money paid in crypto preferable Bitcoin to pump ICO scams like SAFEX” . Where is your proof?
- “Daniel Dabek has no money to list on exchanges because he spend it all going on holidays with his girlfriend Emilia Wojciechowicz” . Proof?
- “A Federal Judge from the US confirmed that SAFEX is a scam.” . Proof?
- “No exchanges, Daniel Dabek lied about listing on exchanges, he just keep silence.” Another lie that there are no exchanges.
- “As you can see SAFEX has done anything, the volume is zero, no vendors, no products for sale, no exchanges, no marketing.” Another lie
- “You have a fork of Monero with some few new alterations, but the core is Monero, your developer Igor is copy pasting all the code from Monero & replace "MONERO" for "SAFEX", you can hire someone on Fiverr to do this for $200” . Another lie. This means that you didn’t even checked Safex core or you don’t know how to do that which you proved by telling that nothing is happening there.
- “If you want to dig more about community members conspiring to sell drugs on Safex you better ask them directly, some of them are your friends there in Serbia,”. Another lie. I don’t know anyone from Safex community.

This list is made in few minutes and can be much bigger, but I just don’t want to spend my time on it. Problem for pathological liars like you is that you can’t find difference between lie and true anymore.

I can agree that most of the things didn't went as planned and I don't like it as well, but your comments are just full lies, statements without proof and personal harassment

I will not spend any of my time on commenting your nonsense. Maybe one day you will realize that spending your life on what are you doing now is idiotic.

All the best...
b9ron

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 10:58:02 AM

But what if it's all good?
safexscam

Safex is a scam

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2021, 11:30:49 AM
Merited by nutildah (1)

@safexscam Just a small list of your lies or statements without any proof.
Let's take a look
- Telling that me and mihow are same person
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1258419.msg56517664#msg56517664

- Telling that I called mihow an idiot. Read my message again
You are quoting mihow, not my fault you don't know basics of interacting with other people in forums.
- “John Mcafee used to charge money paid in crypto preferable Bitcoin to pump ICO scams like SAFEX” . Where is your proof?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9330935/Antivirus-pioneer-John-McAfee-charged-money-laundering-fraud.html
- “Daniel Dabek has no money to list on exchanges because he spend it all going on holidays with his girlfriend Emilia Wojciechowicz” . Proof?

- “A Federal Judge from the US confirmed that SAFEX is a scam.” . Proof?
https://casetext.com/case/safex-found-inc-v-safeth-ltd

- “No exchanges, Daniel Dabek lied about listing on exchanges, he just keep silence.” Another lie that there are no exchanges.
Safex press release from last year says it will list on Digifinex and Bittrue, non of those exchange have SAFEX
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1258419.msg56030625#msg56030625
- “As you can see SAFEX has done anything, the volume is zero, no vendors, no products for sale, no exchanges, no marketing.” Another lie

- “You have a fork of Monero with some few new alterations, but the core is Monero, your developer Igor is copy pasting all the code from Monero & replace "MONERO" for "SAFEX", you can hire someone on Fiverr to do this for $200” . Another lie. This means that you didn’t even checked Safex core or you don’t know how to do that which you proved by telling that nothing is happening there.
if you go for example to https://github.com/VanGrx/safexcore/wiki/Daemon-RPC you will see that this page is updated 9 days ago.
Thanks for make me look at the documentation, i seen that SAFEX developer Igor have done anything original, instead he plagiarized Monero documentation, amazing that toke three years to make.

Completely fraud to plagiarize another project documentation, SAFEX scammers just copy paste everything including the hash in the examples.
https://archive.is/AXS32
https://www.getmonero.org/resources/developer-guides/daemon-rpc.html
- “If you want to dig more about community members conspiring to sell drugs on Safex you better ask them directly, some of them are your friends there in Serbia,”. Another lie. I don’t know anyone from Safex community.
You don't need to meet someone to be friends, you live 80km from Belgrade is a good excuse.
This list is made in few minutes and can be much bigger, but I just don’t want to spend my time on it. Problem for pathological liars like you is that you can’t find difference between lie and true anymore.

I can agree that most of the things didn't went as planned and I don't like it as well, but your comments are just full lies, statements without proof and personal harassment

I will not spend any of my time on commenting your nonsense. Maybe one day you will realize that spending your life on what are you doing now is idiotic.

All the best...

It toke me less than 15 min to write this,
 you cannot debunk a screenshot.

b9ron

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 11:47:08 AM

XHV was the same a fork with few word changed

Fork works that way.
safexscam

Safex is a scam

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2021, 12:49:25 PM

XHV was the same a fork with few word changed

Fork works that way.
If SAFEX was a not fork it will be understandable that users are left with no wallet for almost four months,
or without MAC or Linux wallet for long period of time, it will also be understandable that the documentation will take longer to write.
But SAFEX is a fork of another coin, dev only needs to replace MONERO for SAFEX and compile, SAFEX excuses are that developer needed to take holidays.

Cryptonautica

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 01:18:45 PM

@safexscam - Since you investigated who am I, then you should know that I am not mihow, especially you should be aware of that after he started to agree with you.
- Link you provided from Dailymail does not prove anything.
- About exchanges, you mentioned that there are no exchanges but there are Xcalibra, p2pb2b and bw.
- Don't want to waste and many or have little money to waste here are completely different from having no money and spending all on holidays with gf. That is just one of your flams
- About judge, you didn't show anything that judge told that safex is scam. You really don't understand what are you reading.
- For Monero fork, that is most funniest thing you wrote. You added one screen shot where he adjusted some part which is same for safex and monero and you provide that as a proof that nothing is done except text replacement. Maybe you should check implementation of methods that Monero doesn't have and it is about Safex marketplace. Another place to check was it about just copy/paste is https://github.com/safex/safexcore/commits/master. If you think that you prove that it was just about copy/paste with that stupid screenshot you are pretty dumb.

If you are not Joey, you really behave like him since he had same dumb ways to "prove" something.

I will not respond to any of your comments anymore because I don't want to learn grown man how to read or to get wider picture.

Over and out
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: