Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:59:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.03 loan  (Read 3305 times)
LondonTrader

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:46:07 AM

Hi again i will now send out the coins with full details in next post.

The borrower should PM me from his new btctalk account if he want to chat etc

Cheers
LondonTrader

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redditisforhippies1

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:59:09 AM

Hi this is LondonTrader,

I can confirm i have secured this account, will now send funds asap
Received funds. I send 0.04 on 11/24/15.

Thanks again.
LondonTrader

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:59:50 AM

Hi everyone

Just to let you know that i have paid out the loan to the borrower. Proof is here

https://blockchain.info/tx/29f645bcb1bbc034b2a626468d6a669d72be1673e23c33ffb161dd4b2f8e7da2

Full details are below just to reconfirm:

Lender: LondonTrader
Borrower: redditisforhippies
Amount: 0.03
Repayment Date: 24 Nov
Borrowers Address: 1684vS8qQVKT2ZhkhRQEuxVmFZHy8k2QuG

Please can the borrower repay 0.04 on 24 nov back to the same address i sent it from.

If you need to chat about anything in regards to this please PM me from your new username

Thanks and i expect full payment on 24 Nov, when i will give you your account back

Cheers
LondonTrader

redditisforhippies1

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:06:34 AM

Hi everyone

Just to let you know that i have paid out the loan to the borrower. Proof is here

https://blockchain.info/tx/29f645bcb1bbc034b2a626468d6a669d72be1673e23c33ffb161dd4b2f8e7da2

Please can the borrower repay 0.04 on 24 nov back to the same address i sent it from.

If you need to chat about anything in regards to this please PM me from your new username

Thanks and i expect full payment on 24 Nov, when i will give you your account back

Cheers
LondonTrader

I read, understand and agree to all.

P.S. never realized how restricted new members are. at this rate, i'll get in 1 post every year. Ha...
LondonTrader

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:14:41 AM

Hi redditisforhippies1

Yes new users have a lot of restrictions which can be annoying

Anyway enjoy your coins, let me know if you have any issues and i will reply asap

Good Luck
Cheers
LondonTrader

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:16:20 AM

Hariom

What do you mean quoted for reference?

Hi everyone

Cheers
LondonTrader

P.S. never realized how restricted new members are. at this rate, i'll get in 1 post every year. Ha...

Quoted for reference ))
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 06:22:25 AM

Hariom

What do you mean quoted for reference?

Hi everyone

Cheers
LondonTrader

Quoted for reference ))

its just for the public to have a backup copy of your agreement just in case some issues came up regarding your loan deals
LondonTrader

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:02:01 AM

ok thanks for explaining
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:42:33 AM

Hey I can provide you this loan if you want to take
My terms : Post your bitcoin address here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.0

Now sign a message with the same address stating that you are taking loan from me and will repay x amount

I will then send you the loan to that address which you posted and used to sign message.
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 05:45:22 AM

Get 0.04 back on 11/24. My account as collateral.

Address: 1684vS8qQVKT2ZhkhRQEuxVmFZHy8k2QuG

Thanks.

Can we please stop allowing the farming of accounts in order for these jackasses to get a few bitcents to go gamble on dragonstale or whattever else ungodly gambling site gets them off? Literally 10% of the forum is people trying to get loans on their obviously farmed accounts so they  can fuck over their lenders with a basically useless account after they default on the loan.

PUT A STOP TO ACCOUNT TRADING AND FARMING. DO NOT ACCEPT THIS SHIT AS COLLATERAL.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Fwdxlsh

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 12:50:11 AM

Thanks.

Can we please stop allowing the farming of accounts in order for these jackasses to get a few bitcents to go gamble on dragonstale or whattever else ungodly gambling site gets them off? Literally 10% of the forum is people trying to get loans on their obviously farmed accounts so they  can fuck over their lenders with a basically useless account after they default on the loan.

PUT A STOP TO ACCOUNT TRADING AND FARMING. DO NOT ACCEPT THIS SHIT AS COLLATERAL.
But don't you gamble all the time?

I found out that you gambled away your investor's money. Please stop trolling people, and please stop being hypocritical. Sad

It is better to find one fault in yourself, than a thousand in someone else. Be a godly person. Not a mean person. I'm trying to be nice to you because from the look of your posts, you seem mentally....frustrated/stressed/ill. I do not want to make it worse. To be honest if I didn't think you were mentally ill and you caught me a couple years back, I would just troll the hell out of you until you left this site.

I'm a better person now, because I found Jesus Christ.
redditisforhippies1

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 01:00:32 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 02:20:29 AM by redditisforhippies1

Thanks.

Can we please stop allowing the farming of accounts in order for these jackasses to get a few bitcents to go gamble on dragonstale or whattever else ungodly gambling site gets them off? Literally 10% of the forum is people trying to get loans on their obviously farmed accounts so they  can fuck over their lenders with a basically useless account after they default on the loan.

But don't you gamble all the time?

I found out that you gambled away your investor's money. Please stop trolling people, and please stop being hypocritical. Sad

It is better to find one fault in yourself, than a thousand in someone else. Be a godly person. Not a mean person. I'm trying to be nice to you because from the look of your posts, you seem mentally....frustrated/stressed/ill. I do not want to make it worse. To be honest if I didn't think you were mentally ill and you caught me a couple years back, I would just troll the hell out of you until you left this site.

I'm a better person now, because I found Jesus Christ.
Thank you friend.

P.S. To MRKLYE... this is my only account and i'm a degen sports bettor, no BS dice games. Not proud of it, it's slowly killing me. Have been addicted 15 or so years. I hope (like Fwdxlsh) you find some happiness. All anger and you'll be lucky to see 50. Cool art you have, by the way.

Not upset and hope to be online friends,

Have a good one.
LondonTrader

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:18:00 AM

Hi everyone

This is a quick public notice to say that i have received full payment for this loan of 0.041 Btc

The borrower paid early and was very reliable. Thanks again redditisforhippies

I will now PM you back the password as i took direct control of account rather than go through escrow as they were offline. Please change password as well as email address ASAP to secure your account and to get it back.

Take care
LondonTrader

darlingdarla

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:39:05 AM

Hi everyone

This is a quick public notice to say that i have received full payment for this loan of 0.041 Btc

I will now PM you back the password as i took direct control of account rather than go through escrow as they were offline. Please change password as well as email address ASAP to secure your account and to get it back.

Take care
LondonTrader

Proof
LondonTrader

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:08:55 AM

Hi Hariom,

if you just WAITED PATIENTLY FOR ONLY TEN MINUTES i was just about to list the TX id with proof of payment!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME BAD FEEDBACK FOR NO REASON???

Hariom has fraudulently left me a negative comment in untrusted feedback in my profile for no good reason!!

Shame on you! I was just about to leave proof!

Other users should ignore this comment i have been left as it is clear Hariom has left multiple users negative comments himself if you look at his profile back. He has also himself receive many many negative feedbacks. Check out his own profile!

It is far too easy to leave bad feedback without any proof on this forum! I am a new user and i have been left bad feedback for no reason, even though i did nothing wrong??

Sometime this forum is frustrating to honest users like me when you have people like Hariom disrupting the experience for everyone.

Anyway, i will now get the proof and post it now in a few minutes.

Hariom is a disgrace and should be BANNED ASAP BY MODS

Bye
LondonTrader

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 05:11:12 AM

Stop raging dude. He's not on anyone's default trust list, so you shouldn't care. He's a fart in the wind.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
LondonTrader

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:14:47 AM

Hi Hariom

HERE IS THE PROOF YOU WANTED OF PAYMENT OF 0.041BTC FOR EVERYONE READING ESPECIALLY HARIOM

https://blockchain.info/tx/64e19fcf952ae3a95bd3f92b5f8e827ecfa2af070b0766433ab3faa809e6e905

To other users of the forum, the REAL SCAMMER ARE USERS LIKE HARIOM WHO SHOULD BE BANNED.

The payment was received to a different address of mine, yet i have been accused of FRAUD

Anyway i hope other users can tell me what can be done about these types of users?

Can other users about  please comment about this this issue with Hariom, please?

Thanks
LondonTrader
LondonTrader

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:22:38 AM

WHY SHOULD I STOP RAGING, I AM SIMPLY ANNOYED AT HARIOM

Stop raging dude. He's not on anyone's default trust list, so you shouldn't care. He's a fart in the wind.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:25:02 AM

Hi Hariom

HERE IS THE PROOF YOU WANTED OF PAYMENT OF 0.041BTC FOR EVERYONE READING ESPECIALLY HARIOM

https://blockchain.info/tx/64e19fcf952ae3a95bd3f92b5f8e827ecfa2af070b0766433ab3faa809e6e905

To other users of the forum, the REAL SCAMMER ARE USERS LIKE HARIOM WHO SHOULD BE BANNED.

The payment was received to a different address of mine, yet i have been accused of FRAUD

Anyway i hope other users can tell me what can be done about these types of users?

Can other users about  please comment about this this issue with Hariom, please?

Thanks
LondonTrader

i dont know what you are trying to do here but it seems fishy on both sides but it is clear based on your post that the borrower should send his payment to the sending address of the transaction above which appear to be "1DFnLMuX3JzmPsGHx7F8KYFrG1dgXZrkcP"

and the transaction ID you posted here isnt connected to any of the addresses in the transaction you posted
LondonTrader

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:25:44 AM

YOU ARE THE REAL SCAMMER HERE HARIOM. AND NO ON ELSE, JUDGING BY YOUR OWN NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!

ALSO JUST BECAUSE YOU LOST OUT ON THE LOAN AND THE BORROWER CHOSE ME, DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DO THIS

YOU REALLY HAVE ISSUES MAN!

Hi everyone

Take care
LondonTrader

Are you the alt of the OP itself ?
Hmm dont Think me wrong but .. i was the first wo agreed to Loan to the OP but OP denied me and he agreed to Deal with you..
I asked him for a signed msg but he was not able to give me the right signed msg then too you didnot asked him for a signed msg after reading that his last signed msg was not verified.
And Now you are telling u received the payment but i cannot see that you received any payment to the btc address u lended from..

https://blockchain.info/address/1DFnLMuX3JzmPsGHx7F8KYFrG1dgXZrkcP

And neither can see OP made any transactions today from the address he stated..

https://blockchain.info/address/1684vS8qQVKT2ZhkhRQEuxVmFZHy8k2QuG

It Makes a complete sense that you are the alt of the OP trying to lend to yourself to earn trust here by doing such activities and then scam others. Be careful !

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: