Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:53:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptsy what next  (Read 3418 times)
dalistar (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 10:00:20 AM

Hello everybody
this is the first topic for me in this forum
I hope to be active member here Smiley

-------------
Good company website Cryptsy everybody trusted them very well ,,, But Now why they keep our money as pending withdraw , it was very strange when they said they have technical issue in there Bitcoin wallet , and there technical support team trying there best to solve this matter

Cryptsy very Huge name company in bitcoin world ,,, technical support people 12 days cant solve bitcoin wallet issue ?? who will believe this ??
why they keep out Bitcoin pending ? for what the reason

they are not HYIP system ,,, also they take very high fee for transfer and withdraw coins so they make profit

finally there support told me that can withdraw just small amount of coins ,, big amount now cant need slowly withdraw ,,, so if have technical issue in bitcoin wallet why thsi wallet can withdraw small amount of BTC and big amount cant

by the way they didnt pay us anything ,,, people deposited money and other people sold out exchanging coins ,, so they didnt pay anything for all,,, in fact they make profit from fees

and also chatting admin when i said i want my BTC and now ,,, no way to wait more they just banned me from chating system ,,, if i ask my money this mean mistake Huh why they kick me out from chatting 

now my BTC still pending almost 24 hours
I will update here everything

i withdraw very small amount of BTC

0.52255748 BTC
2015-11-21 17:36:09
Pending
 Sad Sad Sad Sad

I will update here what happened next

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6163

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 10:20:32 AM

There is shitload of Scam accusations against them and bad reviews lately , they are making people wait to withdraw which makes me think if they are not the next Mt.gox .
My advice to you , is to never deposit into their wallet anymore , try to withdraw and walk away . Things will get ugly I'm pretty sure

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dalistar (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 10:26:14 AM

There is shitload of Scam accusations against them and bad reviews lately , they are making people wait to withdraw which makes me think if they are not the next Mt.gox .
My advice to you , is to never deposit into their wallet anymore , try to withdraw and walk away . Things will get ugly I'm pretty sure

tell you something ,,, here we have some idea ,, if they are really scamming why they still didn't close there site similar other
other they suddenly will shutdown there website and finish 
but this people trying to do something ,, because they withdraw after long time and almost all people which they have a lot of bitcoin inside they already withdrawal
so if they want to cheat people coin they will not do this ,, they will suddenly stop everything ,, now you can see the vol of coins trading inside ,, very low comparing before , if they will cheat people coins now they will get a little of coins ,,,

I dont think so....

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6163

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 10:56:38 AM

tell you something ,,, here we have some idea ,, if they are really scamming why they still didn't close there site similar other
other they suddenly will shutdown there website and finish 
but this people trying to do something ,, because they withdraw after long time and almost all people which they have a lot of bitcoin inside they already withdrawal
so if they want to cheat people coin they will not do this ,, they will suddenly stop everything ,, now you can see the vol of coins trading inside ,, very low comparing before , if they will cheat people coins now they will get a little of coins ,,,

I dont think so....

Not letting people withdraw their coins means that they don't actually have them right now which probably means that they got stolen before, beside ... If it's somebody's fault then it's the users fault to be honest , because from the creation of bitcoin and people keep giving warnings about not storing bitcoins into Online wallets or exchanges .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dalistar (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:47:09 AM

Not letting people withdraw their coins means that they don't actually have them right now which probably means that they got stolen before, beside ... If it's somebody's fault then it's the users fault to be honest , because from the creation of bitcoin and people keep giving warnings about not storing bitcoins into Online wallets or exchanges .

sure have someone fault
they want withdraw other big amount people from small bitcoin amount people withdraw
or maybe have some big people have huge amount of BTC they already want to withdraw and cryptsy they dont have these amount for some other reason ( take profit ,, pay salary ,, mining contract ...etc )
so they delay small people withdraw and pay the big people withdrawal

but what i mean ,,, if they did this then they are honest not scam ,, because if they want be scammer they must close there website early and never allow any BTC withdraw but they didnt
UnknownUsername

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:32:43 PM

I can't believe that people are still using their services even when there are complains about them last year of having poor and unreliable service.

Exoskeleton

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:57:41 PM

... If it's somebody's fault then it's the users fault to be honest , because from the creation of bitcoin and people keep giving warnings about not storing bitcoins into Online wallets or exchanges .

While there is some truth to this statement, totally blaming the users for this is absurd. Cryptsy is ultimately to blame for running a scam operation. In order to trade a meaningful number of coins, a certain value deposit needs to made. While I don't keep coins in exchanges I often trade for multiple BTC at a time if I think exchange rates are favorable. I used to use Cryptsy because of the volume I could get on VTC and a select few other coins I like. So I went back the other day...

I only deposited 1 BTC to buy a few alts and when I went to withdraw I found out I'm limited to $25 per day in withdraws. So its now going to take me almost two weeks to get my alts out, $25 worth per day. While I'm not too pissed over that because its not a ton of $ I still don't really think this can be considered all my fault. I thought I could get the coins in and out like I used to and I shouldn't have to read through forums to see who's going to scam me today. Cryptsy used to be a fair exchange site and this is the first problem I've had with them. Their failings are their own. Fool me once...

BTW. Even the meager $25 worth of coin I'm trying to withdraw at a time is being delayed by more than a day! If anyone is reading this, DO NOT DEPOSIT ANYTHING INTO CRYPTSY!!! Your gonna get GOXED!

That said I don't blame anyone who deposits a few coin who has not read the warnings yet. Not everybody knows this is going on and they had a lot of old customers who may think its the same good old site until they try to withdraw. I guarantee you once the money coming in is less than the money going out they are going to shut down for good. And I don't buy that "coins were stolen" shit for a second. This was a long con scam like GOX and somebody over there has a cold storage just full of stolen customer coins. Sometimes the worst of crypto culture makes me sick. Too many damn scammers for real. They will keep siphoning out all the good money and good will until there's nothing left but a few rich scumbags.
dalistar (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 02:15:26 PM

mportant System Notification

Due to a server failure, all wallets are offline. We will have wallets back online quickly as possible

this is now  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
croato

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 02:26:31 PM

I think Craptsy just want more coins deposited so they can make exit scam. There is more than few threads with their shit and that is sign of disaster.
dalistar (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 02:49:16 PM

I think Craptsy just want more coins deposited so they can make exit scam. There is more than few threads with their shit and that is sign of disaster.

but now people very less to deposit ,,,, all people already withdrawal ,,, for shutdown ,, if they need really to shutdown they must shutdown early and not alerting people
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:37:33 PM

Advice taken.

When i had to wait 48 hours for a 1 btc withdrawal advice was taken. Currently i am selling of my altcoins there and try to use the free withdrawals.

When done, no more cryptsy for me.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:22:43 PM

In a few weeks, propably before the end of the year we will read that cryptsy has seized their business due to insolvent balance.

No normal person would think of depositing money to cryptsy now.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:48:22 PM

Too many threads here on bitcointalk from users that had problems, they can't recover from that.

It's sad to be honest but we lost another reliable exchange to the scammers.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 04:54:48 PM

I just deposited Dash at Cryptsy and it's working great.  InstantX means your coins show up in less than 60 seconds!  Cool, huh?   Cool

The same trolls who FUD Dash are the ones trying to spread rumors about Cryptsy.

Don't believe the FUD.  Cryptsy is perfectly fine.  Send all your Dash to Cryptsy and you can get rich by day trading!

The trolls just want to pump Trolloniex because that's where 99.999% of Trollero volume trades.

Don't let Trolloniex win!  Cryptsy has been good to Dash and we must support them in their hour of FUD.

Since when does server upgrades/fixes automatically equal bankruptcy. You're an idiot if that's your takeaway.

I have never had any problems with Cryptsy. People love spreading fear all around just for the sake of fun.

The market in general is so simple: loyalty = reputation - If you don't trust it, just don't deal with it.

Spreading fear is not the best of the practices, actually it's very disloyal. In the long run, FUD spreaders always loose in reputation.

Loose lips, sink ships.

This is how runs on banks start. Problems with servers is problems with servers.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:58:25 PM

I think some threads are FUD from competitors, but the fact is also that it is just damaging for cryptsy. So they had some withdrawals limits coming up... which is just BAD.
Bifta

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:45:23 PM

If they have limits for withdrawals it can be limited because of hot wallet capacity, but all issues should to be filled in around 24 hours.. They unfortunately don't do that..
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 07:44:28 PM

If they have limits for withdrawals it can be limited because of hot wallet capacity, but all issues should to be filled in around 24 hours.. They unfortunately don't do that..

I had to wait for 2 days last time. That was a clear signal to me.

No more cryptsy. Why should I wait 2 days for my own money? It makes no sense.. no sense at all
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:01:21 PM

The question for me is not if it will fall, but when it will fall.

Will they survive november? Then it probably will be christmas or new year.
cryptomann420

Activity: 180

Invest Today For What You Want For Tomorrow

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:19:19 PM

Well all wallets are offline right now! Is this the END?

BTC Tip Jar 1K7r4cmGHELDEfWJdJo37N5UH5BrDjTMDD
Need A Trading Bot Go To https://cryptotrader.org/?r=595
joinal

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:23:02 PM

Well all wallets are offline right now! Is this the END?
I think it is time to say goodbye to your btc's. I think website will go offline soon, or they ran out of btc because hacker stole it and now they need to get btc's to give the users.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: