Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:50:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG PUMP STARTED .. $400 SOON  (Read 17574 times)
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:47:16 AM

I agree. Stability is good, allows for a little margin to trade with small profits, and makes people feel more secure about bitcoin.

That is my thoughts as well. If the bitcon wants to be a currency, the volatility should be similar to other major currencies.

30-day volatility for USD/EUR is currently 0.67%. BTC/USD is 0.86%.

This space intentionally left blank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dapallo

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:50:50 AM

It will rising slowly now and that can be nice for the people who already have Bitcoins and are waiting for a price increase after a long time so it is nice for Bitcoin itself and that is good, but you never know what can happen.
There are also a lot of people that is saying that the value of Bitcoin wont even rise after the value.

▲▼ No.1 Binary Options | dice ▲▼
████████████ sec◔nds trade ████████████
↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 08:19:43 PM

It will rising slowly now and that can be nice for the people who already have Bitcoins and are waiting for a price increase after a long time so it is nice for Bitcoin itself and that is good, but you never know what can happen.
There are also a lot of people that is saying that the value of Bitcoin wont even rise after the value.

I bought some bitcoins in 2013. I have waited for three years for the price to rise. But I will not sell.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:21:29 AM

I bought some bitcoins in 2013. I have waited for three years for the price to rise. But I will not sell.

how much bitcoin you buying at 2013..? do'nt say you buying bitcoin at $700 above
are yo buy back bitcoin in price under $200 ?
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:44:36 AM

I agree. Stability is good, allows for a little margin to trade with small profits, and makes people feel more secure about bitcoin.

Stability is good, but if the price is found stable for a long time truly more users hesitate to involve in trading as small fluctuations won't profit high for bitcoin traders.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:50:10 AM

I hope so many people are waiting for the price to go up so then can sell some of their coins. We are still at around $400 and people do really get tired of this. I hope that the big pump is going to start soon.
Mulzatas

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:21:26 PM

I hope so many people are waiting for the price to go up so then can sell some of their coins. We are still at around $400 and people do really get tired of this. I hope that the big pump is going to start soon.

The price is around $435 now. So if you are not confident about the bitcoin, it is a good price to sell.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 06:54:11 PM

I believe most users were quite happy with the current price which is around $430. Big pump would happen during the days near to the date of halving.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:09:59 PM

I believe most users were quite happy with the current price which is around $430. Big pump would happen during the days near to the date of halving.

Who wouldn't be happy with the price staying around the same price levels for quite some time without going down much. It feels great to know that the coins that you have bought for $425-$430 some time before, that they are still worth around the same today.
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:25:32 PM

There is no big dump, the price is still $426. The volatiilty of the bitcoin is quite low for the last 3 months.
Yep, i think it will not dump that big , maybe if it fluctuates and one of these days will rise up to its high value ,just a prediction from us but the fact is hoping to get its highest value for this bitcoin halving time.

The price is less volatile now than a few months ago. That is good for the adoption of the bitcoin in the mean time.
Sometimes when the price less volatile is good for active trader but not good for  who want buy bitcoin for long-term sell when price goes high than when he/she buy bitcoin.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:56:31 AM

There is no big dump, the price is still $426. The volatiilty of the bitcoin is quite low for the last 3 months.
Yep, i think it will not dump that big , maybe if it fluctuates and one of these days will rise up to its high value ,just a prediction from us but the fact is hoping to get its highest value for this bitcoin halving time.

The price is less volatile now than a few months ago. That is good for the adoption of the bitcoin in the mean time.
Sometimes when the price less volatile is good for active trader but not good for  who want buy bitcoin for long-term sell when price goes high than when he/she buy bitcoin.
yeah people who wish to sell coins will be little-bit worried as the price is not too high when compared with the rate they bought, i advise them that the pump has just started and you can see good price rise in the coming months as the result of halving which is going to happen soon.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:04:18 AM

yeah people who wish to sell coins will be little-bit worried as the price is not too high when compared with the rate they bought, i advise them that the pump has just started and you can see good price rise in the coming months as the result of halving which is going to happen soon.

The halving effect on the price may very well end when it's getting near the $500 level these months. After that the price must go up due to natural growth. If not, the price will come back down again as result.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 07:11:01 AM

The halving effect on the price may very well end when it's getting near the $500 level these months. After that the price must go up due to natural growth. If not, the price will come back down again as result.

i disagree, the natural growth as you put it is this slow rise towards the $500 and there is only $60 left to get there.
the halving effect is a lot bigger than that, it should at least be a big rise and i expect the price go to minimum of $650

--looking for signature--
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:40:58 AM

The Bitcoin will be more worth and that can be nice because you already can see now that the value will be more worth and that can be nice for all of us.
The halving is also coming so that can be also nice you need also some patience for it otherwise it will be not possible.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:37:46 PM

i disagree, the natural growth as you put it is this slow rise towards the $500 and there is only $60 left to get there.
the halving effect is a lot bigger than that, it should at least be a big rise and i expect the price go to minimum of $650

With gradual growth the price might reach $650 before halving, if the current increase continues at this rate without stable around a particular price for a long time.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:49:29 PM

The price is some what stuck at 430 Dollars. Since Halving is nearby we are expecting high price but still  it is not rising in a way we want it to be rise. Waiting for some quick rise now
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 06:29:36 PM

The price is some what stuck at 430 Dollars. Since Halving is nearby we are expecting high price but still  it is not rising in a way we want it to be rise. Waiting for some quick rise now

I believe there won't be quick rises often. In the coming days I think only gradual growth would take place till we come very close to the halving. But the patience you create, at those instances will surely profit you high

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:33:28 PM

I believe there won't be quick rises often. In the coming days I think only gradual growth would take place till we come very close to the halving. But the patience you create, at those instances will surely profit you high
Yeah and the price show right now is 440 to 445 in few days we will see that price reach 500 in this  week or next week.. just lets hope that it will happen before the halving so that after havling the price of bitcoin will much more valuable and i think it will reach 1k value after halving..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
The Arcitect

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:35:38 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 07:21:47 PM by The Arcitect

Now this is an exciting time to be into bitcoin because we have not seen a steady growth like this in ages. Since it usually just is a rapid spike up in price then you know it will fall back down in a couple of hours to where it was to begin with.
This is good for bitcoin as it will mature as a currency and will be stable until the halving starts.

«««▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Yo coin ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»»»
P2P Digital Currency ◘    ◘ Maximize your YOLIFE design your own future ◘
Come join our great community on SLACK
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:38:58 PM

Please Look on a chart now, you can see the price up +2% maybe this will continue because china market has try to push up the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: