Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:43:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Christians are a hate group.  (Read 7932 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:04:48 PM

He's not Christian if he's threatening anyone.

Sweeping under the carpet the fact that Christians endlessly threaten people with the old "believe in my cult or burn in hell" tiresome sketch.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:45:58 PM

Sweeping under the carpet the fact that Christians endlessly threaten people with the old "believe in my cult or burn in hell" tiresome sketch.

It's only a threat if the person believes in hell and the Christian actually has the ability to put them there (which they don't), which if the person isn't Christian, they don't, right?

How can you threaten someone with something they don't believe in? That makes no sense.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 01:02:45 PM

Frustration, not hate.

Look at your body. Look at all that has gone into making it. No man or group of men could make something like a human body, one that can reproduce with another human body and make millions of variations of people.

There is great love that has gone into making you. It is loving care that has placed everything into just the right places, so that you are you.

More than that, you have a spirit and a soul. You have your own identity, where you can say, "I am I. There is nobody else who is me, and I am nobody else."

The love of God caringly and carefully built you into the wonderful being that you are - His child. He loves you. He calls for you. He misses you so extremely much... the little one you were as he was building you in Mommy's tummy, before you took up your own way.

"Won't you please come back to me?" calls our loving God.

This is what Christianity is all about. Christians join with God in calling you back to Him. Come back, so that you are not lost forever. There are tears in God's eyes, and in the eyes of Christians... tears for you. We miss you so. Come back to be with us forever, in love and joy and peace. We miss you now, and we don't want to miss you forever.

We call so much. But you don't want to come back. This is the Christian religion. No hate. Simply love, followed by deep frustration, because we are losing you.

Smiley

EDIT: God calls for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcLp-5BKfms.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:08:41 PM

I think that the word christian and those christians who enter in the temples today is very different...

The true christian will know the difference between religion and spirituality, will know that they don't to have donate or spent money in church - because the church is not a market, will also know that everything should be free and the preacher has to help to people, especially to those who are poor.

Imagine, how will this world look like if the preachers start to teach us what is written in the Act of the Apostles? Do you think that there will be poverty? Will there will be violence and hatred between nations? Are people will able to solve their problems by reading and practicing the act of the Apostles?

I am sure, that every person who read, understand and start to live by the philosophy who is written in the New Testament, that he will have a better life. Wink
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:10:38 PM

I think that the word christian and those christians who enter in the temples today is very different...

The true christian will know the difference between religion and spirituality, will know that they don't to have donate or spent money in church - because the church is not a market, will also know that everything should be free and the preacher has to help to people, especially to those who are poor.

Imagine, how will this world look like if the preachers start to teach us what is written in the Act of the Apostles? Do you think that there will be poverty? Will there will be violence and hatred between nations? Are people will able to solve their problems by reading and practicing the act of the Apostles?

I am sure, that every person who read, understand and start to live by the philosophy who is written in the New Testament, that he will have a better life. Wink

This that you say is good. But you haven't expressed the basic point in your posts. The God-man, Jesus Christ, personally took the sins of the whole world onto Himself when He died on the cross. He took the punishment for all wrongdoing on Himself. Then He arose from the dead, showing that He has the power of God. Only those who believe in Jesus for salvation will be saved.

This is what the Christian churches teach. Of course, there are some that are Christian in name only. And none of the Christian churches teaches everything correctly all the time. But there is a purpose for the Christian churches.

If you wanted to help God in His work of salvation by preaching to the unsaved, perhaps you could do it. Many people wouldn't know where to begin. The purpose of the Christian churches is to train up missionaries and pastors to teach the people about the salvation of Jesus. Thus, even though there are mistakes made, the Christian churches have a very important purpose.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:54:30 PM

Religion is not about hate but love, any religion.
But, people often misunderstand their religions and holy books and hate others because of different faith, religions, skin colour etc.
Still, i don't see problem in any particular religion but in some people.
Not all Christians are good but also not all Christians, Muslims and other religious people are bad.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:02:49 PM

Religion is not about hate but love, any religion.
But, people often misunderstand their religions and holy books and hate others because of different faith, religions, skin colour etc.
Still, i don't see problem in any particular religion but in some people.
Not all Christians are good but also not all Christians, Muslims and other religious people are bad.

Except for one thing. Salvation to eternal life is found in none other than Jesus Christ.

If the religion is only for this life, it may be good for this life, but that means it is only good for less than 100 years (usually) for each individual. The religion of Jesus Christ is good for untold amounts of time, way beyond any earthly religion.

Personally, I would focus on the forever... Jesus.

Smiley

PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:14:05 PM

This that you say is good. But you haven't expressed the basic point in your posts. The God-man, Jesus Christ, personally took the sins of the whole world onto Himself when He died on the cross. He took the punishment for all wrongdoing on Himself. Then He arose from the dead, showing that He has the power of God. Only those who believe in Jesus for salvation will be saved.

This is what the Christian churches teach. Of course, there are some that are Christian in name only. And none of the Christian churches teaches everything correctly all the time. But there is a purpose for the Christian churches.

If you wanted to help God in His work of salvation by preaching to the unsaved, perhaps you could do it. Many people wouldn't know where to begin. The purpose of the Christian churches is to train up missionaries and pastors to teach the people about the salvation of Jesus. Thus, even though there are mistakes made, the Christian churches have a very important purpose.

Smiley

I am sure that every person who will understand why Christ die for our sins on a cross, will accept his salvation!

He die so He can show us that we, like human beings have spirit who is eternal! And by accepting that fact, we will be able to change our self. We can become like Him, a true Light who can shine trough the darkness.

We are created from flesh and blood, but there is something that it's make us more different then the rest species on this planet. We have Spirit! Scholars think that the center of the Spirit is in the between our eyes and it's true. Because, between our eyes is the 3-th eye or The Light. And if you like to unlock to power of the Light, you should try to become a pure soul! Wink
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:19:49 PM

Christians want to save atheists from hating people and going to hell but most of them won't listen until it's too late  Smiley
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:07:14 PM

Not every Christian is like these people. You can't place them all in a box.

I just like to let people like that be. You don't have to listen to what they say. Ignorance is bliss.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:48:18 PM

Smiley

I am sure that every person who will understand why Christ die for our sins on a cross, will accept his salvation!

He die so He can show us that we, like human beings have spirit who is eternal! And by accepting that fact, we will be able to change our self. We can become like Him, a true Light who can shine trough the darkness.

We are created from flesh and blood, but there is something that it's make us more different then the rest species on this planet. We have Spirit! Scholars think that the center of the Spirit is in the between our eyes and it's true. Because, between our eyes is the 3-th eye or The Light. And if you like to unlock to power of the Light, you should try to become a pure soul! Wink

Jesus said that it is harder for a rich man to get into heaven than it is for a camel to go through the eye of a needle. Become wealthy if you want. But hang onto Jesus salvation. This will be difficult if you become rich.

Also, become rich in 3rd eye wealth if you want. But be sure to hang onto Jesus, or you will lose it all.

Most of the things I have seen written about 3rd eye and enlightenment, are things that do not conform to Jesus salvation. In fact, they seem to drag people away from Jesus salvation just like wealth does.

Smiley

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:29:26 PM

Smiley

Jesus said that it is harder for a rich man to get into heaven than it is for a camel to go through the eye of a needle. Become wealthy if you want. But hang onto Jesus salvation. This will be difficult if you become rich.

Also, become rich in 3rd eye wealth if you want. But be sure to hang onto Jesus, or you will lose it all.

Most of the things I have seen written about 3rd eye and enlightenment, are things that do not conform to Jesus salvation. In fact, they seem to drag people away from Jesus salvation just like wealth does.

Smiley

Yes, the new age, third eye stuff, will lead you away from Jesus. It's demonic.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:35:36 PM

Not all Christians are a hate group.

I am a Christian and I am a happy group.
St.Jack

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:56:25 PM

well that is in USA not every christian is like that, i admit there are some cristian believe if dont believe in jesus christ you will go to hell,
those are hard core religious people. those people are close minded.

im not sure if you are open minded or not? because this topic says "Christians are a hate group" dont generalize the christian believers.
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 07:46:10 PM

if dont believe in jesus christ you will go to hell

That is very true  Smiley
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:35:39 PM

if dont believe in jesus christ you will go to hell

That is very true  Smiley

But, we Christians need to be careful. Why? Because we aren't the ones holding our faith in place. God, by the Holy Spirit, holds our faith in place. If we think we stand, we better be careful... because we can fall, just like anyone else.

In addition, the way that the Holy Spirit holds faith open in people is not limited to the standard preaching and teaching of the Word of God. When Saint Paul suggests that there is no other way than through preaching and teaching, he does it in question form. He asks, What other way is there? So, we do the preaching and teaching.

We understand the preaching and teaching to be the way. But we can't limit the Holy Spirit to the things that we do. The Holy Spirit can preach and teach to hearts of people in ways that we do not understand... just like He does to our hearts. Yet, because God says that we should preach and teach, we must do it. But don't judge results by the things we do. Leave the judgment to God.

Smiley

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:20:59 AM

well that is in USA not every christian is like that, i admit there are some cristian believe if dont believe in jesus christ you will go to hell,
This is completely true of course, and I agree, all it takes is a small group of these bad weak Christian extremists to spoil it for the good ones.
All we can do is use the tools God gave us, common sense, logic and sound reasoning to attempt to deradicalise them, as they are defenseless against these three things.
Other than that there's not much hope for them.

tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:06:58 AM

This is completely true of course, and I agree, all it takes is a small group of these bad weak Christian extremists to spoil it for the good ones.
All we can do is use the tools God gave us, common sense, logic and sound reasoning to attempt to deradicalise them, as they are defenseless against these three things.
Other than that there's not much hope for them.

I definitely agree with you I just don't like some extreme Christian.
Will I am christian but I am not that extreme we believe in god but we also think the logic.
Struble

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 12:16:21 PM

If you believe that's a threat that means that you do believe hell exists. If you don't believe it you shouldn't feel this way.

Anyway, real Christians would never spread hate. They are willing to try to convince you to believe but if you don't, they won't force. The choice is up to you.

People in these video, I dont consider them to be a real Christian, they must not read the bible very often.

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:11:07 PM

If you believe that's a threat that means that you do believe hell exists. If you don't believe it you shouldn't feel this way.

Anyway, real Christians would never spread hate. They are willing to try to convince you to believe but if you don't, they won't force. The choice is up to you.

People in these video, I dont consider them to be a real Christian, they must not read the bible very often.

Exactly. That's why the point of this thread is moot. People who hate, are NOT Christian, and therefor finding evidence of people hating others, is not finding Christians. The thread should be closed, as it is pointless and proves nothing except there are hateful wolves in sheep's clothing in this world, which is not a surprise as the bible warns to be on the look out for them.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 "You will know them by their fruits....

As we can see, hate is not Christian, so hateful actions/sayings (bad fruits) mean they are all wolves in sheep's clothing.
/thread
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: