Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:47:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Christians are a hate group.  (Read 7932 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:18:59 PM

So you're telling me, some magical guy in the clouds impregnated a 'virgin'. After this a 'holy son' was born, he wandered around for 33 years preaching peace. Then his dad has him murdered in the most violent prolonged way, so you all could prance the earth committing atrocities. Then, with the essence of his son's horrible murder, all you have to do now, is ask the magical cloud guy to 'forget about it' and you can go to a magical fairy tale ending with mansions and Lamborghinis for all? Not to mention, he had his 'holy son' rise from the grave, so you could eat and drink him? (The first ever zombie leader.) Peace! Love! Compassion! (God tells his followers to murder and pillage entire civilizations, in multiple religions.) Wake up, that 10% tithe you're giving is going to a plight that commits atrocities.

The following is not just Christian woes, instead encompassing multiple religious atrocities.

I agree, there are many individual Christians and religious followers who love to live by good moral standard, yes. Although religion in general has been used for centuries to control, murder, cast blame, instill fear, and create blight around the world. Religion is a form of mass brain washing, good or evil. You have to know where to draw the line.  

snip

While it is true that it all happened like this, your attitude is corrupting the way the love and mercy of God really looks and acts.

How do you think this whole universe and existence came into being? You might have a guess, but many scientific people haven't figured it out yet, even after decades of scientific research.

Thus, it turns out that you are more or less retarded in your attitude. The fact that you would select that avatar that you have selected, kinda proves it.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:26:31 PM

So you're telling me, some magical guy in the clouds impregnated a 'virgin'. After this a 'holy son' was born, he wandered around for 33 years preaching peace. Then his dad has him murdered in the most violent prolonged way, so you all could prance the earth committing atrocities. Then, with the essence of his son's horrible murder, all you have to do now, is ask the magical cloud guy to 'forget about it' and you can go to a magical fairy tale ending with mansions and Lamborghinis for all? Not to mention, he had his 'holy son' rise from the grave, so you could eat and drink him? (The first ever zombie leader.) Peace! Love! Compassion! (God tells his followers to murder and pillage entire civilizations, in multiple religions.) Wake up, that 10% tithe you're giving is going to a plight that commits atrocities.

The following is not just Christian woes, instead encompassing multiple religious atrocities.

I agree, there are many individual Christians and religious followers who love to live by good moral standard, yes. Although religion in general has been used for centuries to control, murder, cast blame, instill fear, and create blight around the world. Religion is a form of mass brain washing, good or evil. You have to know where to draw the line. 

snip

While it is true that it all happened like this, your attitude is corrupting the way the love and mercy of God really looks and acts.

How do you think this whole universe and existence came into being? You might have a guess, but many scientific people haven't figured it out yet, even after decades of scientific research.

Thus, it turns out that you are more or less retarded in your attitude. The fact that you would select that avatar that you have selected, kinda proves it.

Smiley

So you get to pick and choose what makes your religion shine well in the spot light? Hypocrites are a dime a dozen these days. Your personal attacks against my personal opinion only reiterate my aforementioned views and cited facts.

You're what we call, a 'big cross Christian'. Wearing your cross so openly and well. Shoving it down the throats of all that fail to follow your ways. Condemning those that have any opinion other than thou's holiest. Love and compassion when it's convenient, hate and distrust when opinions and facts hurt your glitter painted fallacy. God would be ashamed, I presume.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:28:50 PM

The Bible doesn't say tattoo. It says a mark. The idea that it is a tattoo, is only a guess.

God owns everything. Yet He is trying to give people their freedom from the devil and evil. Third eye stuff enhances people's slavery rather than their freedom.

The only way that people can choose to be on God's side or not, is that Jesus, through his death and resurrection, has opened the way to free choice; people had thrown their free choice away in the Garden of Eden when they followed Satan rather than God. The people that get the mark of the beast are people who have used their Jesus granted free choice to throw away the freedom that God gives them.

What does any of this have to do with God belonging to people or people belonging to God?

Smiley

The mark of Cain wasn't a physical mark, so I'm leaning towards the mark of the beast not being one, and I think we already have our seal from the Lord or the mark of the beast already.

Revelation 9:4 They were told not to hurt the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree, but only the men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

"There is no clear consensus as to what Cain's mark refers to. The word translated as "mark" in Gen. 4:15 is 'owth, which could mean a sign, an omen, a warning, or a remembrance. In the Torah, the same word is used to describe the stars as signs or omens (Gen. 1:14), the rainbow as the sign of God's promise to never again destroy his creation as with the flood (Gen. 9:12), circumcision as a token of God's covenant with Abraham (Gen. 17:11), and the miracles performed by Moses before the Pharaoh (Exodus 4:8,9,17,28; 7:3; 8:23; 10:1,2)." (link)

The mark of Cain was some kind of "thing" that the people could see. The reason God gave Cain the mark was so that people would see it, and not kill Cain for the evil thing he did.

Could all people back then see with their 3rd eye? Was the mark a thing that was only visible to the 3rd eye? Who knows? One thing is certain. People have been devolving since before the time of Cain. Those early people had a lot of abilities that we don't have today.

Smiley

There's a really interesting video discussion from Walter Veith on this: The Mark Of Cain, he discusses it as an ability (opportunity) to lead people, to form governments, to form cities, and to enslave the people, even God's people when He so chooses.

God leads us into slavery when we aren't following His commandments, so that we will repent and ask to be freed. This is seen in the bible, and there is nothing new under the sun.

So since the mark of Cain, Cain made a city, he ruled over people, and his decedents followed that line. His son Enoch (not to be confused with Noah's grandfather Enoch) was said to be the leader of the Freemasons. While God's people were the type of people to farm their land and stay away from cities.

He also discusses it a bit in his video The Herodian Mind, because Herod had the mark of Cain also. The elite who are in power over us have the mark of Cain, those who are the slave masters to the slaves have the mark of Cain. You can say those who work in the corporation of the government are slaves, those who use credit cards are slaves til they pay them off, etc. Most people are slaves to money, especially around this time of year, which makes sense because this holiday is the birthday of Nimrod (another Mark of Cain) the sun god.

It's also interesting to note that the government is buying (or forcefully taking) land from people in the US, and there is a push (with Agenda2020) to get people into cities and away from farming the land. It fits right in, actually.

URBAN EUROPE 2020: An EU Urban Agenda for the Smart Cities of Tomorrow

It's not just Europe, but I found that in 2 seconds, they're not hiding it.

In all of this, we need to remember that it was all destroyed by the Flood. The only people that would have carried on such traditions would have been Noah, his wife, or his sons and their wives.

There is no mention one way or the other about if Noah kept records and writings of what happened before the flood... other than what is in the Bible. Archaeology isn't clear about whether the record of the Flood found in places other than the Bible were taken from Noah's records, or from remaining examples that nature left behind showing that there was a flood and a previous, fallen civilization.

Either way, where did the knowledge of Cain come from? Cain's civilization was destroyed in the Flood. How much of the knowledge about Cain and what he did and how he lived and the things he passed on, are speculation?

Smiley

I would suggest reading the book of Enoch, Jubilees and Jasher. I ordered a book of all three, and have found a lot of great information in it. Of course you should listen to the Holy Spirit to see if it's true or not, but I believe the book of Enoch and Jubilees are. I'm still reading Jasher.

Only Noah was found worthy, his family wasn't. But because God loved him, he saved His family too. Also his sons had to take wives (who were wicked) to have children with. The wives would have known the old ways, the demons (spirits of the Nephilim) were still around to tempt people. Those who channel spirits can have knowledge of demons, the wives certainly would have known how to. Stuff happens. But God had a plan.

I think the Nephilim would be the giants, the Naphidim, Naphil, Eljo, I think were all related to Nephilim hybrids, whether they were descendants or just different, I don't know. Perhaps those were the names for the sinned against animals (dinosaurs perhaps?)

From the book of Jubilees Chapter 7:22 "And they begat sons the Naphidim, and they were all unlike, and they devoured one another: and the Giants slew the Naphil, and the Naphil slew the Eljo, and the Eljo mankind, and one man another.

And every one sold himself to work iniquity and to shed much blood, and the earth was filled with iniquity.

And after this they sinned against the beasts and birds, and all that moves and walks on the earth: and much blood was shed on the earth, and every imagination and desire of men imagined vanity and evil continually.

And the Lord destroyed everything from off the face of the earth; because of the wickedness of their deeds, and because of the blood which they had shed in the midst of the earth He destroyed everything.

'And we were left, I and you, my sons, and everything that entered with us into the ark, and behold I see your works before me that ye do not walk in righteousness: for in the path of destruction ye have begun to walk, and ye are parting one from another, and are envious one of another, and (so it comes) that ye are not in harmony, my sons, each with his brother.

For I see, and behold the demons have begun (their) seductions against you and against your children and now I fear on your behalf, that after my death ye will shed the blood of men upon the earth, and that ye, too, will be destroyed from the face of the earth."
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:31:04 PM

You obviously haven't read the bible.

Jesus died so we could be free of sin, and be as peaceful and loving as Jesus was. We are to be like him, and sin not.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:37:33 PM

snip

Smiley

So you get to pick and choose what makes your religion shine well in the spot light? Hypocrites are a dime a dozen these days. Your personal attacks against my personal opinion only reiterate my aforementioned views and cited facts.

You're what we call, a 'big cross Christian'. Wearing your cross so openly and well. Shoving it down the throats of all that fail to follow your ways. Condemning those that have any opinion other than thou's holiest. Love and compassion when it's convenient, hate and distrust when opinions and facts hurt your glitter painted fallacy. God would be ashamed, I presume.

What's the matter? Can't answer my points?

Nobody gets to pick and choose other than a tiny bit. It is cause and effect that almost dictates.

God allows freedom. That is why He allows you to have just enough freedom of choice so that you can select Him as your leader, or the devil, who He will destroy at just the right time.

If you don't want to be destroyed with your boss, the devil, change your selection to God.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:22:25 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 06:35:31 PM by peonminer

Jesus died so we could be free of sin, and be as peaceful and loving as Jesus was. We are to be like him, and sin not.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17"For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.…

Obviously implying no judgement on your deviant actions, which is reiterated in many quotes of the Bible regarding sin. Also, contradicted by many quotes. The Bible is full of contradictions. You obviously pick and choose which parts you would like to represent in your favor.

snip

Smiley

Nobody gets to pick and choose other than a tiny bit. It is cause and effect that almost dictates.

God allows freedom. That is why He allows you to have just enough freedom of choice so that you can select Him as your leader, or the devil, who He will destroy at just the right time.

If you don't want to be destroyed with your boss, the devil, change your selection to God.

Smiley

There are many scientific explanations as to how the universe came to be. We each can choose our own to speculate or believe. This is your human right.

The fact that "God orders" the destruction and killing of the 'non-righteous' to justify his orders of murder... Hmm. Who else says God has ordered them to murder the non-righteous? Oh yeah. The Islamic State. One can argue that the devil has flowed into all acts of violence in religions. Tainting even The Bible, with self-righteous murder plots and condemning of non-believers.

Acts
3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

2nd Peter
 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Matthew
10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Self mutilation encouragement:

Matthew 18
18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

God murdering because you didn't give him all of your money:

Acts 5
5:1 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession,
5:2 And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet.
5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
5:4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.
5:5 And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things.
5:6 And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him.

The Bible was written by man, to control you. Instill fear in your hearts. If you don't follow "my way or the highway" you're going to be burned in fire. Oh yeah, and give me all of your money or you will be burned in fire. Hey, I get to decide who gets burned in fire. You will burn in fire. Screw it, I'm drowning all of you suckers except Moses and his family.

The God depicted in The Bible is hateful, and hate fueled. If he was ever-forgiving and righteous like he claims to be in The Bible (again, massive contradictions to instill fear and take you for all you're worth), then he would not order the destruction of the earth, instead he would spread only the word of peace. Not fear and death for non-followers. Again, all too similar to The Islamic State and Caliphate.  

Even you are preaching the hate fueled destruction of myself, for not following your clandestine, man written, "Bible Law". More fear porn for controlling the masses.  
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:35:56 PM

snip

Smiley

Smiley

There are many scientific explanations as to how the universe came to be. We each can choose our own to speculate or believe. This is your human right.

The fact that "God orders the destruction and killing of the 'non-righteous' to justify his orders of murder. Hmm. Who else says God has ordered them to murder the non-righteous? Oh yeah. The Islamic State. One can argue that the devil has flowed into all acts of violence in religions. Tainting even The Bible, with self-righteous murder plots and condemning of non-believers.

Acts
3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

2nd Peter
 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Matthew
10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Self mutilation encouragement:

Matthew 18
18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

God murdering because you didn't give him all of your money:

Acts 5
5:1 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession,
5:2 And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet.
5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
5:4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.
5:5 And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things.
5:6 And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him.

The Bible was written by man, to control you. Instill fear in your hearts. If you don't follow "my way or the highway" you're going to be burned in fire. Oh yeah, and give me all of your money or you will be burned in fire. Hey, I get to decide who gets burned in fire. You will burn in fire. Screw it, I'm drowning all of you suckers except Moses and his family.

The God depicted in The Bible is hateful, and hate fueled. If he was ever-forgiving and righteous like he claims to be in The Bible (again, massive contradictions to instill fear and take you for all you're worth), then he would not order the destruction of the earth, instead he would spread only the word of peace. Not fear and death for non-followers.

Even you are preaching the hate fueled destruction of myself, for not following your clandestine, man written, "Bible Law". More fear porn for controlling the masses. 

Just because you would like to pick anbd choose what you want to believe about the Bible, and the way you want to believe it, doesn't make it correct. The whole Bible explains itself, and when you take little chunks out of it and explain them incorrectly, you show how ignorant and/or deceptive you really are.

The Bible wasn't written to place fear into the hearts of people. It was written to show people the eternal joy they would be missing if they turned from Jesus salvation to something else. If that doesn't cause fear of failure, then nothing will.

Smiley

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:36:54 PM

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17"For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.…

Obviously implying no judgement on your deviant actions, which is reiterated in many quotes of the Bible regarding sin. Also, contradicted by many quotes. The Bible is full of contradictions. You obviously pick and choose which parts you would like to represent in your favor.

We get freed from sin, and told to sin no more. That literally means we're not supposed to sin. We are to try our best, and it's quite easy once you know Jesus to get freed from the shackles of sin. Only those who are a slave to sin are not free.

I just look for the truth. Those with blinders on will never truly see the truth. Many of the contradictions are because of bad translations. Satan has been trying to get people to fall away from the beginning, and manipulating the word of God. But those led by the Holy Spirit can see through the lies to the truth. If you seek with all your heart and soul to learn the truth, you will.

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:49:59 PM

The Bible wasn't written to place fear into the hearts of people. It was written to show people the eternal joy they would be missing if they turned from Jesus salvation to something else. If that doesn't cause fear of failure, then nothing will.

Jesus encourages The Old Testament condemnation and slaying as preached in The New Testament:

Matthew 5
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

We get freed from sin, and told to sin no more.

So you're telling me, God created the Heavens and the Earth, and then spent the next X amount of time, testing his people, like asking Abraham to kill his only son for God, yet lets them all be condemned to Hell? All because he hasn't magically shot his load in the virgin Mary? Sounds like a destructive God to me. It's like the carrot on the end of the stick attached to the donkey's collar; With a the donkey set forth toward a cliff's edge. Here ya go little donkey. Take some sin. When you do, I'll be sure to cause pain, murder, destruction, fire, blight, and flooding of all your people, animals, and life.

God sounds like a sadist to me. Even Lucifer was at the right hand of God. Then he did something God disapproved of (again, double standard) and so he cast him to an eternal Hell and damnation. None of this bothers you? The fact that you're taught that you have free will, yet that free will is controlled by some whimsical sadist in the clouds? Waiting to bring death and destruction to the entire earth if you don't give him your money and follow his rules? Very disheartening.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:00:29 PM

Jesus encourages The Old Testament condemnation and slaying as preached in The New Testament:

Matthew 5
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

So you're telling me, God created the Heavens and the Earth, and then spent the next X amount of time, testing his people, like asking Abraham to kill his only son for God, yet lets them all be condemned to Hell? All because he hasn't magically shot his load in the virgin Mary? Sounds like a destructive God to me. It's like the carrot on the end of the stick attached to the donkey's collar; With a the donkey set forth toward a cliff's edge. Here ya go little donkey. Take some sin. When you do, I'll be sure to cause pain, murder, destruction, fire, blight, and flooding of all your people, animals, and life.

God sounds like a sadist to me. Even Lucifer was at the right hand of God. Then he did something God disapproved of (again, double standard) and so he cast him to an eternal Hell and damnation. None of this bothers you? The fact that you're taught that you have free will, yet that free will is controlled by some whimsical sadist in the clouds? Waiting to bring death and destruction to the entire earth if you don't give him your money and follow his rules? Very disheartening.

It isn't as you think it is. So I'm sorry you won't listen to reason. I am free through Jesus Christ, happy and peaceful as everyone could be if they chose to be. Sadly they don't.

God doesn't want money. All the money in the world won't get you grace. Hint: It's free. Shows how much you truly know about the bible.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:01:39 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 07:13:03 PM by BADecker

Matthew 5

Jesus did NOT encourage killing. He encouraged obedience o the Law, including the commandment that says "Thou shalt not kill." Killing is up to God, because only God makes right judgments about everything, including killing.

When you get to the point that you can do the things of God listed in the last 8 chapters of Job, then you might be able to start judging God correctly. But if you judged Him then, like you are judging Him now, your judgment would be in line of the devil's judgment, like it is now.

Smiley

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:06:48 PM

Most religions promote peace, this is just another attempt to use religion to carry out an agenda. I don't understand the hypocrisy of most "religious" people who do this. It's a an embarrassment watching people curve religious writings to meet their agenda and down right stupid.

peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:14:22 PM

Most religions promote peace, this is just another attempt to use religion to carry out an agenda. I don't understand the hypocrisy of most "religious" people who do this. It's a an embarrassment watching people curve religious writings to meet their agenda and down right stupid.

I'll just leave these here  Smiley

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:15:08 PM

As I've stated this whole thread is silly, because Christians wouldn't do this. In other words those with agendas aren't Christians, and so they are twisting scriptures to make them look like Christians, but honestly I don't know how so many people fall for the lies and actually believe they're Christian.

Well I guess it makes sense if you never study the bible. But someone calls them-self a Christian, and you just take their word for it?
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:16:18 PM

I'll just leave these here  Smiley

Blind leading the blind pics

^^^^^ Pot calling the kettle black. Wink

Christians are told to study and be wise like serpents. Those who criticize something they don't know, look like like fools.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:22:39 PM

It depends what the agenda is.

Certainly there are Christians who have as their agenda making money, or some other crazy, wrong agenda.

The agenda of the Bible is to promote salvation to everlasting life, and also, as Saint Paul tells us in Galatians 5:22,23:
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

The Christians who faithfully promote the agendas of the Bible do well. Especially when they have to defend the Bible goodness with their lives. Their reward will be great in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Smiley

peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:26:29 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 08:15:31 PM by peonminer

You're all very ignorant to my personal knowledge. I grew up Catholic and transitioned to a less cult like, Baptist church; With the majority of my family being Catholic or Baptist, I was baptized, have received first communion, and studied The Bible well. My salvation is none of your concern, and I am not as you perceive. I know the tricks and trades of religious martyrs. I also know that there are many blind, yet loving individuals who get trapped in the bigotry of mankind, brought to you by the Church. I believe in a higher power that is looking after the good of mankind and the universe as we know it. "God", if you will. Although, The Bible, and many other religious items have perverted the universe's ever lasting love for all that is good in life and death.  

John 8
:7 But when they persisted in asking Him, He straightened up, and said to them, "He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."

You all sure love casting those stones, don't you? Wink

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

John 8
:7 But when they persisted in asking Him, He straightened up, and said to them, "He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."

You all sure love casting those stones, don't you? Wink

You are so shrewd. Everybody knows that if you cast stones in an online forum, you stand to wreck your monitor and computer.

Smiley

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:51:50 PM

You're all very ignorant to my personal knowledge. I grew up Catholic and transitioned to a less cult like, Baptist church; With the majority of my family being Catholic or Baptist, I was baptized, have received first communion, and studied The Bible well. My salvation is none of your concern, and I am not as you perceive. I know the tricks and trades of religious martyrs. I also know that there are many blind, yet loving individuals who get trapped in the bigotry of mankind, brought to you by the Church. I believe in a higher power that is looking after the good of mankind and the universe as we know it. "God", if you will. Although, The Bible, and many other religious items have perverted the universe's ever lasting love for all that is good in life and death.  

You have to be quite blind to have studied the bible well and not see how it teaches peace. No one is ignorant that the Catholic Church has used it to gain money, it's just another bad fruit that shows they're not Christian. I'm sorry you got brainwashed from them. I was born Catholic too. But then I read the bible and saw how far from it they are. I didn't throw the baby out with the bathwater though. The only reason they can deceive people so well is because they're pretending to worship the true God. If they claimed they worshiped the sun god that they do, people wouldn't be following them as much.
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:57:21 PM

I see the peace it teaches in many aspects, yet I also see the filth that man has instilled into the teachings. The filth that encourages fear, bigotry, demise. It's all been twisted from the true message of love, peace, and healing. I can understand where you all are coming from, and I by no means want you to think I am trying to demean your faith. You all have a right to it. I see that most of you that claim your Christianity do it in good and loving faith; Yes, this is what true Christians stand for. The modern interpretations, as well as the beginning of man writing The Bible have instilled a multitude of fallacy into the true love and compassion of the universe as one, living breathing organism.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: