Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:34:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What services sell quickly here? (List of free services I wanna do)  (Read 327 times)
Fwdxlsh (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:40:32 PM

I wanted to ask what is in demand since I'm fairly new here. I usually give my services out for free just to be nice, and also for the simple fact that I'm young so I don't really need money until I go away to college. That will actually be sooner than I think, but I do coding work for free. I live in Japan, and most services for free.

Services I'm willing to provide:

Coding. (I do coding for a couple Bitcoin related blogs, which I just automatically consider as websites

Food shipping. (My sister owns a goody shop filled with Japanese candies. She is also opening up a bakery soon to sell professionally decorated cakes, cookies, pies, and so on. I wanna sell BTC cookies, so I was wondering if anyone wanted to have some? If you order just one, you get it for free).

Teach Japanese: I'm no certified teacher, but I do know my stuff and am willing to teach for free.

Please give your opinion on the coding, the Japanese food shipping, the BTC cookies, and the Japanese lessons. Also since I'm a newbie, could you give me negative trust?
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3457

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 05:42:44 PM

It's nice that your offering a variety of services but in my opinion, the best one that sells here the quickest is the coding part as there are plenty of website owners here who look from time to time to find a coder for their respective tasks. It would be really great if you have coding skills in more than 3 languages and you should include the past works in regards with that as portfolio and I'm sure many would contact you plus coders always earn good money  Wink In regards to the shipping foods then that would be a hard one to sell unless the buyer is of the same city as you and lastly the Japanese lesson would be only for those who plan to go to japan and learn the language which as result would limit your clients.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6158

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:17:43 PM

If you have good coding knowledge and skills then it's probably the best (beside designing , you can probably make more being a Photoshoper) . But as I said you should have some great skills because there is a big competition on this area and people don't need some basic knowledge to just run a blog made in WordPress or something . (so HTML , CSS , PHP etc .. are required) .

Now for Japanese learning , some people are interested on this I'm sure but you should expand and not only look to Bitcointalk , forums like Leakforums , HackForums etc ... have anime fans who would like to learn that language and hey also pay in BTC .

For shipping food  I can't say much I suppose , you should speak to Japanese people because I'm sure that you won't ship the food worldwide .. are you ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:01:00 PM

I am interested about your couple offers, so please contact me via PM to make this deal simply
Also i don't get why are you asking for the negative feedback, i visited your other thread but really not understood what's your reason for this. Just keep calm and make your buisness honestly and everyone will respect you here don't worry
Good wishes for you in your studying future, can i ask you how old are you ?
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:11:33 PM

Let me know if your second offer is available worldwide

Thanks
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:19:55 PM

Coding is absolutely the best one. Do you have examples of past work?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: