Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:11:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing Bitcoins?  (Read 114067 times)
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:36:34 AM

Try to hold your coins nowdays man because we expect the prices will increase soon

I think that's the best investment
People who do not have enough experience in bitcoin worls should only hold their bitcoin in long term to get profit becouse a lot of bitcoin investment site were turned into a scam, but if they experienced they should to invest it to get higher profit in trading or minning.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 07:41:41 PM

Some speculation tells us that the price of a bitcoin will increase drastically over the next few years.
Personally, my money is 50% invested in bitcoins.

For me I can not invest my money into bitcoin because their price is volatile. Currently, i invest my money in bitcoin around 10%.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:08:50 PM

Hello, I would like to ask if anyone knows for a good way to invest Bitcoins? I am very interested in purchasing shares of a startups, something like bnktothefuture, but with lower minimums.

I am currently active on BTCjam, but I would like to invest in startups too not just loans.

Thanks Smiley
Buying bitcoin is an investment itself however this is on the long term only , as you have noticed the price of bitcoin is going up each day and this means for example if you buy bitcoin when its price is about 700$ and you let it sit for a month and sell it today when its price is about 800$ you would have won 100$ , But if you are looking for fast money you can use your bitcoin in gambling or trading but these have risks.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:12:15 PM

Hello, I would like to ask if anyone knows for a good way to invest Bitcoins? I am very interested in purchasing shares of a startups, something like bnktothefuture, but with lower minimums.

I am currently active on BTCjam, but I would like to invest in startups too not just loans.

Thanks Smiley
Buying bitcoin is an investment itself however this is on the long term only , as you have noticed the price of bitcoin is going up each day and this means for example if you buy bitcoin when its price is about 700$ and you let it sit for a month and sell it today when its price is about 800$ you would have won 100$ , But if you are looking for fast money you can use your bitcoin in gambling or trading but these have risks.

Just holding Bitcoin is indeed already an investment, but some people however don't seem to realize that. They just want the price to increase like 20% every week. If that doesn't happen, then they consider Bitcoin to be boring where after that they head over to altcoins as they see that they are being pumped badly. These people are looking for constant sensations instead of a long term investment.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:44:26 AM

Thanks Smiley

Just holding Bitcoin is indeed already an investment, but some people however don't seem to realize that. They just want the price to increase like 20% every week. If that doesn't happen, then they consider Bitcoin to be boring where after that they head over to altcoins as they see that they are being pumped badly. These people are looking for constant sensations instead of a long term investment.

I just want the price to rise 1% a week and volatility less than 2% a week.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 11:56:17 AM

You can have an overview what people do here:

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/lastroi.php

Look the last operation:
only 2 "sold"
few selling are logic because the selling bonus is high.
When you see many "sold" for a long time, it means that people want go out...

rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:27:05 AM

If u want to make profit through bitcoins keep it in a cold storage which is more beneficial .otherwise u can invest them in startups and other small enterprises and own 10 percent of the company which is very useful and profitable.
freemanjackal

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:58:06 AM

I do not have the way to increase bitcoins easily, i spent almost 2 months to make 0.001, so i need some site for invest these few coins, does anyone knows if this is legit https://mybitcome.com/?ref=freeman, i am about to take the risk, so any help?
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:05:44 AM

If u want to make profit through bitcoins keep it in a cold storage which is more beneficial .otherwise u can invest them in startups and other small enterprises and own 10 percent of the company which is very useful and profitable.
What you are talking is a way to safeguard our bitcoins, and true by holding it a longer time it can give us a big profit when the value of bitcoin will continue to grow. An investor must be optimistic enough to be able to hold longer and eventually to be able to make profit as what we are hoping to realize.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:59:02 PM

I do not have the way to increase bitcoins easily, i spent almost 2 months to make 0.001, so i need some site for invest these few coins, does anyone knows if this is legit https://mybitcome.com/?ref=freeman, i am about to take the risk, so any help?

These website are waste of time.We should not waste our precious time for this kind of job.Better, you make quality posts and upgrade you rank to Member or Fm.Then you will be able to join a signature campaign and earn upto 0.03 btc per week.So don't waste your time on that better give attention to your posts.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:08:09 PM

Lol, nice way to post your referral link in a comment by asking a suggestion about the site so that if someone checks it out you get a commission out of it Grin Bravo man!
By the way, posting referral links is against the rules i guess, so prevent doing this next time or remove it now.
soham

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:34:18 PM

There is only one way to invest your bitcoins, just save it and do not spend it. With my 2 years of bitcoin experience, I found storing is the best investment. I have tried investing in p2p loans but most of my invested money is gone to shit hole.

Another way is trading. If you know how to trade and how to find the trading opportunity, then you must try trading. It also involves a decent amount of risk, but it will also give you a decent amount of earning, if you play it right. 

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
freemanjackal

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:17:47 AM

Lol, nice way to post your referral link in a comment by asking a suggestion about the site so that if someone checks it out you get a commission out of it Grin Bravo man!
By the way, posting referral links is against the rules i guess, so prevent doing this next time or remove it now.

I didn't know about that i havent see any explications of how the forum works, or some knowledge for upgrading the account that i notice could be a regular income in bitcoins, i am new here so like in the bitcoin world, i am just checking the sites that i can, and appealing to the experiences of the users here that have more experience.
vatino

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 06:07:09 AM

If I were you , I would buy more bitcoins for holding . According to the prediction in 2017 , Bitcoin will have a big pumps over 1000$ and so you can get a big profit about 50%-80% so that is a great investment, guys.
Tecksim

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:34:40 AM

If I were you , I would buy more bitcoins for holding . According to the prediction in 2017 , Bitcoin will have a big pumps over 1000$ and so you can get a big profit about 50%-80% so that is a great investment, guys.

That is good advice. The price will be $1000 soon.
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:28:16 PM

Many people they speak about investments and they mean scam, ponzi schemes with fictitious, unreal profits and after two three weeks cry and say that they lost their funds. They believe that these schemes are startups with vision and experienced traders. Only some of them they understand that spending their btcs in these scam sites they have a very small to almost zero probability to earn some money. The rapid increase of bitcoin price will increase the greed of scammers.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:00:35 PM

I didn't know about that i havent see any explications of how the forum works, or some knowledge for upgrading the account that i notice could be a regular income in bitcoins, i am new here so like in the bitcoin world, i am just checking the sites that i can, and appealing to the experiences of the users here that have more experience.

The site you have posted and many other sites available on internet are scams, they just get your investments and run away later on without giving you anything, better to do some research before investing somewhere or suggesting a site to someone else because maybe you are referring someone to something really bad.
RajaJudi

Activity: 403

Less is more

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:08:21 PM

I agree with you. Putting money in Bitcoin is the best way to have the good profits in the future. I am holding 10 Bitcoin and I hope that Bitcoin prices will go higher than $1500 in 2017. Wish me luck guys Cheesy

MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 04:09:25 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2016, 10:38:42 PM by MANCRYPTOS

I think invest bitcoins now is not good idea why? because BTC goes up Everyday, and from my opinion the best way keeps them in the wallet

Zisove28

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:32:01 PM

I think invest bitcoins now is not good idea why? because bitcoin goes up Everyday, and from my opinion good way keep them to wallet

On the one hand you are right - hold Bitcoin is very reasonable. But on the other hand, to the price of Bitcoin has grown pipe circulation is needed, which means you need to spend a Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: