Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing Bitcoins?  (Read 114067 times)
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:48:03 AM

I am what you'd call a conservative investor because I don't dabble much into gambling and trading. I gamble just for fun and only a very small amount. I trade only some amount, that which I could afford to lose. My main focus in buying bitcoins is to hold them for at least four years and wait till the next halving after this year's. That would already be a good period of time to gauge whether my investment in bitcoin would yield profits or losses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:01:31 AM

It is very good to invest in some Bitcoin. You can make some more money in the future and that will be good.
I hope in the future more people will use Bitcoin and that it will be become more popular, that will also be very good.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:05:05 AM

It is very good to invest in some Bitcoin. You can make some more money in the future and that will be good.
I hope in the future more people will use Bitcoin and that it will be become more popular, that will also be very good.

In my opinion the simplest way you can invest in Bitcoin is to buy some bitcoins and now buying BTC is simpler than ever. If u wish to earn more bitcoins with coins u have then u have several options. In my case its gambling, for now. I`m thinking about cloud mining,
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:12:06 AM

Quote from: Two4D
Hello, I would like to ask if anyone knows for a good way to invest Bitcoins? I am very interested in purchasing shares of a startups, something like bnktothefuture, but with lower minimums.

I am currently active on BTCjam, but I would like to invest in startups too not just loans.

Thanks ?

i think you should try to invest it on trading it is not safe to take it to hyips or ponzi maybe to cloud mining , it is not profitable to invest it to scam sites xD

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:13:18 AM

I suggest that you invest carefully many sites out there are scam now because halving is near.
Lol I think that would be a scam site will not be directly proportional to halving coming? site to be a scam for their own benefit or the amount of good to take a run.
although examples of halving will come but the site has not been granted profit ? that they will not be a scam dude #imo
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:18:51 AM

I suggest that you invest carefully many sites out there are scam now because halving is near.
Lol I think that would be a scam site will not be directly proportional to halving coming? site to be a scam for their own benefit or the amount of good to take a run.
although examples of halving will come but the site has not been granted profit ? that they will not be a scam dude #imo
Indeed, there is no relationship in the upcoming halving between the scam sites because regardless, they will still go scam people. They are in the business to scam and they are considered as the cancer in the community that continue to bring down the credibility of the community because of what they are doing.
Dakron

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:35:20 AM

Investing bitcoin always at risk you do not know if your investment will be back, thats why you only invest what you can afford to loose, and do not stick in 1 investment site be wise invest in different investment site i think 3 or 4 to gain fast income
jak1

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:53:32 AM

Investing bitcoins is like investing Gold. always profitable.
This is thru, we should invest in bitcoin more than gold, you can double your bitcoin fast in tading.
You can double your bitcoin with trading. trading is very profitable and also save enough for a experience trader. but it is not that easy as you are thinking. doubling bitcoin with trading needs lots of work and time. and of course trading knowledge and experience are indeed.
first one or two month you may get nothing and some time you may lose also, but don't loose hope and stay with trading and do what you are doing. one day you'll get all rewards of your time, handworks and investments.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:59:21 AM

Hello, I would like to ask if anyone knows for a good way to invest Bitcoins? I am very interested in purchasing shares of a startups, something like bnktothefuture, but with lower minimums.

I am currently active on BTCjam, but I would like to invest in startups too not just loans.

Thanks Smiley
Investing in Bitcoins is a good thing because it can allow you to make money with it so it is not a bad thing. So I suggest the people that are wanted to invest but are not sure that you would try it.
Buying Bitcoin will be now not the best thing that you can do and that is becasue the value of Bitcoin is going to be higher and it started already to rise so that is really nice for people who already have Bitcoin.
If you want to have Bitcoin you must have a signature campaign or something but just dont make an investment because that will be sin.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:48:42 AM

Investing in Bitcoin will be only nice when you are for sure that you can earn some more money later with it and that would be nice if that is possible.
But around this time it wont be smart to make an investment because the value of Bitcoin has already started to rise so that is nice.
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:21:16 PM

When ever u have money. What some people predict in future it will be good to buy even if its double then now.
It also depends what u plan to do with them. Saving or trading, maybe some other investment.. u have a lot of choices all u need to do is to find best for you.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:36:22 PM

Investing in Bitcoin will be only nice when you are for sure that you can earn some more money later with it and that would be nice if that is possible.
But around this time it wont be smart to make an investment because the value of Bitcoin has already started to rise so that is nice.
Yeah your right but according to the price its still low and i think the price will increase more after block halving.. so if you have bought more bitcoin before block halving you can make more profit.. even the price is already high before block halving..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:54:57 PM

i invest some bitcoins to hyips, in my opinion its possible to make some money out of it though i dont make too much profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:45:56 PM

Since with every investment everyone expect a good return be careful and wise on where to invest in the first place.Always have few coins on safer side, as we don't know where bitcoin will reach in future, so it is better to have few coins in cold storage 
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:59:31 PM

No, it is not true, investing in bitcoin is not like investing in gold, as with investment in bitcin you can earn a big amount of profit within a few days(means shortest time) and with investment n gold you will have to wait for months and years to see any increase in price.

Hire me for your campaign management
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:26:17 PM

No, it is not true, investing in bitcoin is not like investing in gold, as with investment in bitcin you can earn a big amount of profit within a few days(means shortest time) and with investment n gold you will have to wait for months and years to see any increase in price.
yeah agree with at the speed difference on the price movement is quite different between the two bitcoin has a very fast pace in the quotes of course you can gets profit with ease in a short time. different when you use gol. maybe you need a long time to profit from the gold
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:48:35 PM

though bitcoin price might fall too thus you not only would lose a lot of money but also you would not make any profit out of it in this situation gold would be more profitable than bitcoins

i think that its a good idea to invest your money into bitcoins if you like risky investment options though if you like to play it safe then you should surely choose gold in order not to lose money
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:11:34 PM

If you talk about profit can you get with investing in bitcoin so how about risk to get lost? which the one more safe than both investing? i guess if you have good skill and always follow the news about bitcoin surely you will get easy money from trading bitcoin.

Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:10:47 AM

Well, I think the best thing to do right now is just to hold all your coins. It involves absolutely no risk at all and it's definietly going to be very profitable indeed with the current halving coming up.

Sell it when the halving comes. I bet there will be a market adjustment, and you can get more coins!!!
Siatald

Activity: 35
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:02:12 AM

Well, I think the best thing to do right now is just to hold all your coins. It involves absolutely no risk at all and it's definietly going to be very profitable indeed with the current halving coming up.

Sell it when the halving comes. I bet there will be a market adjustment, and you can get more coins!!!

I think the price will continue to rise after the halving. We will see at least $1000 this year. I will wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: