Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing Bitcoins?  (Read 114067 times)
faridkifly

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:39:55 PM

If you invest in bitcoin just take it slow and learn how to trade well,you might lose some but as time goes by you will profit.

i think most of the people that started with trading made losses in the very beginning. it's normal. you just need to make sure you learn from your mistakes, and eventually you'll end up making profits. patience is the key when it comes to trading. if you rush and do things in panic then it's not going to work out very well. just relax.

Yes you are right. For newbie trader, First time do trading always lose imo. And they will learn and have experienced on trading. and they will invest more on trading with bitcoins

Every newbie trader don't end up in loss if they have good knowledge in the trading sector. Once they make a little profit automatically they'll increase the trade limit.
how come that newbie trader but they have good knowledge?i think they will have good knowledge if they have loss and learn from the mistake.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:52:02 PM

If you invest in bitcoin just take it slow and learn how to trade well,you might lose some but as time goes by you will profit.

i think most of the people that started with trading made losses in the very beginning. it's normal. you just need to make sure you learn from your mistakes, and eventually you'll end up making profits. patience is the key when it comes to trading. if you rush and do things in panic then it's not going to work out very well. just relax.

Yes you are right. For newbie trader, First time do trading always lose imo. And they will learn and have experienced on trading. and they will invest more on trading with bitcoins

Every newbie trader don't end up in loss if they have good knowledge in the trading sector. Once they make a little profit automatically they'll increase the trade limit.
how come that newbie trader but they have good knowledge?i think they will have good knowledge if they have loss and learn from the mistake.  Grin

I think he is talking about theoretical knowledge.If you have read several books about trading and maybe watched several vids of traders you are still a newbie because you lack the real life experience and therefore don't know how you will act in certain situation when it gets problematic.I'm speaking of fear, greed, FUD, rumours and so on.
I agree that learning how to trade best is just by doing it and try to improve over time.This will be the best lections.
jkrules

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:20:08 PM

Better to learn on mistakes of other people cause in buisness we just need to learn faster cause bitcoin is unpredictable and better to make your money now.

Bitcoin it self is an investment , so the more you wait , the higher chances to make huge profit
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:42:16 PM

If you have bitcoin and you don't want to store him in cold wallet, you have much chance to invest further, or to gamble, and all this is possible within seconds, you don't need to wait for bunk approvals or similar. You can even double or triple money in the same day. This is why bitcoin is good investment.
ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:11:19 PM

You can invest on safe and legit sites there it can doubled our money ,from time to time or earn small income but still the point there is we earned.on my invest i put my investment on different investment site so that i will harvest or earn .i just need to wait days for it. =)

Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:55:14 PM

Better to learn on mistakes of other people cause in buisness we just need to learn faster cause bitcoin is unpredictable and better to make your money now.

Bitcoin it self is an investment , so the more you wait , the higher chances to make huge profit

This isnt always the case.

There is a disclaimer that nothing in the price factor is certain, unless you knew the future price. Which no one can determine, but better scenarios for it.

It should be advised that this "higher chance" of profit is due to events that can make the price jump, but not "guarantee".

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:38:33 PM

You can invest on safe and legit sites there it can doubled our money ,from time to time or earn small income but still the point there is we earned.on my invest i put my investment on different investment site so that i will harvest or earn .i just need to wait days for it. =)

Yes patience is one of the things we all need because it takes money and time to make money and later on time right ?
I think its just a matter of time although I think investing in all kind of websites is not smart, be sure that you can trust the website you are investing it because there are a lot of scammers these days!
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:52:31 PM

Yes patience is one of the things we all need because it takes money and time to make money and later on time right ?
I think its just a matter of time although I think investing in all kind of websites is not smart, be sure that you can trust the website you are investing it because there are a lot of scammers these days!

Yes every other website is a scam nowadays, so you need to check twice before investing into it, but I feel its better to invest money in bitcoins without experimenting with anything else.
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:58:54 PM

Yes every other website is a scam nowadays, so you need to check twice before investing into it, but I feel its better to invest money in bitcoins without experimenting with anything else.
why giving money to other and give you profit try your self to work with your own bitcoin and you will get even more.
there is no need for investing site trade or do anythink else to work your bitcoin.
why asking for investing your money and risk to be scammed.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 10:07:56 PM

hey pal if you are willing to invest then i dont think it will be quite safe nowdays insted why dont you open your own wapsite and run a small busness
Every investment involves risk.Building a site and running it is not everyone's cup of tea due to high running costs.I suggest bitcoin trading as a best investment option.Although it also involves risk but if you do it with proper strategy,you can make profits
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:11:56 AM

Investing in the bitcoin is good for the future of yourself and also good for the bitcoin plus you will make profit without any doubts.
Most of the time its just patience we need to make profit with the bitcoin itself, because its unstable.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:02:40 AM

Many people are investing in Bitcoin, and if you have some Bitcoin you must be really careful indeed because it is now popular so there will be also more scammers on this moment.
If you are going to trade you must be really careful otherwise you will lose it and that will be very bad for you, you dont have to be greedy also that is a bad thing of a human.
Investing in Bitcoin is always good, the most important is that you have to find the right moment to sell your Bitcoins for a good price so you can have some profit.
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:20:17 AM

Hello, I would like to ask if anyone knows for a good way to invest Bitcoins? I am very interested in purchasing shares of a startups, something like bnktothefuture, but with lower minimums.

I am currently active on BTCjam, but I would like to invest in startups too not just loans.

Thanks Smiley
have you try to invest on gambling site?its not bad,gambling site have big profit daily or monthly,maybe you should put some big amount of bitcoin and try to negotiate about profit sharing.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:43:51 AM

Why you do not start some good business? why you want to invest as  a loan for getting interest (which is also a very minimum amount after a large loan)
If you do not know how to start a business, then there are some companies where experts will guide you for starting a good business.

Hire me for your campaign management
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:48:50 AM

Buying bitcoin is also same as investing bitcoins, as it can be the best investment for the future if price skyrockets and that is the reason I am investing into it.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 01:13:49 PM

Hello, I would like to ask if anyone knows for a good way to invest Bitcoins? I am very interested in purchasing shares of a startups, something like bnktothefuture, but with lower minimums.

I am currently active on BTCjam, but I would like to invest in startups too not just loans.

Thanks Smiley

Dude do yourself a favour and don't do any of those investments.A big part of the startups will not survive.That's for sure.
So when you own bitcoins, you also hold some kind of shares of every company using Bitcoin in one way or the other.
You will not make as much profit as directly investing in startups, but you lower your risk of failure tremendously.

Startups in general are hit or miss territory. You need to be extremely careful about projects you are backing.
Bitcoin startups are even worse, because our market is totally hardcore, unpredictable, volatile and hard to predict. Invest only if you can afford to lose your money.

Yes indeed al i can say is stay out on hyip site although it gives high promisr of earnings but all of those are scam dont invest on hyips if u dont want to cry. I recommend to put your investment in tradings you wilm earn safemoney here and also buy high ranks account it will also very good earnings and you wilm earn passive income by it.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:02:56 PM

Buying bitcoin is also same as investing bitcoins, as it can be the best investment for the future if price skyrockets and that is the reason I am investing into it.

it might be the same in some aspects, but a lot people also buy bitcoin to spend it directly after receiving. in that aspect buying bitcoin is completely different than buying it to hold as an investment.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:14:21 PM

Holding is highly advantageous compared to the investing, one reason is bitcoin investing websites are mostly ends in fraudulent. The next reason behind this is the skyrocketing which happens when a mass adoption takes place.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:15:37 PM

Yeah why not invest in Bitcoins it can help u allot. It can help you save money and you can make more money while saving them. The only thing is that they can be expensive at some times I suggest that you do not buy then.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:31:17 PM

it might be the same in some aspects, but a lot people also buy bitcoin to spend it directly after receiving. in that aspect buying bitcoin is completely different than buying it to hold as an investment.
I don't fully agree with you because the price of bitcoin may rise in a few hours and from my point of bitcoin is one of the investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: