Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:03:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: closed  (Read 881 times)
dossantosleite (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:59:27 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2016, 03:07:13 PM by dossantosleite

closed
LBC9664

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 06:57:54 PM

Price?
OlDirtyBastard

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:00:53 PM

Price?

Did you take the time to read the thread ?

It's stated, price is $30.
dossantosleite (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:05:30 PM

$30 ,mate. It is written on first post.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:36:52 PM

Is this accounts linked to same credit/debit cards or banking accounts ?
And if so can this be removed and can we use it in the countries not supported by Paypal ?
And are you planning to use the escrow services here ?
Thanks to provide this details
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:03:17 PM

Is your price negociable or fixed ?
Uncleft.

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:36:35 PM

Isn't this illegal?
dossantosleite (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:01:05 AM

And if so can this be removed and can we use it in the countries not supported by Paypal ?

Its linked to VCC to make the account verified. Yes,it can be removed or changed to
other credit card. Yes, you can use in country not supported by paypal, you need just
to use vpn.
No escrow service.
BitMachines

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:12:36 AM

Isn't this illegal?
its risky because later if they ask you for documents for any kind of verification you won't able to send them and it may closed forever
dossantosleite (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:29:53 AM

Isn't this illegal?
its risky because later if they ask you for documents for any kind of verification you won't able to send them and it may closed forever

You could buy documents and fully verify account. In this way you could have very old,fully verified ,high quality paypal account.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:44:41 AM

Its linked to VCC to make the account verified. Yes,it can be removed or changed to
other credit card. Yes, you can use in country not supported by paypal, you need just
to use vpn.
No escrow service.

May I know why are you not accepting escrow service for this deal? Are you sending first in case you're not using escrow? Because you're still a newbie on this forum and no one can trust you and send $30 first. If you asking for first then most likely you will scam people. Please tell us why no escrow?
dossantosleite (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 10:11:34 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2016, 02:58:49 PM by dossantosleite

to use vpn.
No escrow service.

May I know why are you not accepting escrow service for this deal? Are you sending first in case you're not using escrow? Because you're still a newbie on this forum and no one can trust you and send $30 first. If you asking for first then most likely you will scam people. Please tell us why no escrow?

Actually I could do escrow. I am not scammer so I could do it. Just hit me on pm
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 10:24:41 AM

Is this accounts linked to same credit/debit cards or banking accounts ? And if so can this be removed and can we use it in the countries not supported by Paypal ?And are you planning to use the escrow services here ?Thanks to provide this details
Its linked to VCC to make the account verified. Yes,it can be removed or changed to other credit card. Yes, you can use in country not supported by paypal, you need justto use vpn.No escrow service.
Actually I could do escrow. I am not scammer so I could do it. Just hit me on skype: emailingevolution
why would anyone will use you as an escrow? You are not trusted member and anyone would scam people by using newbie accounts everytime. There are many trusted escrows on the forum and you can use anyone from this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

dossantosleite (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 10:38:21 AM

Is this accounts linked to same credit/debit cards or banking accounts ? And if so can this be removed and can we use it in the countries not supported by Paypal ?And are you planning to use the escrow services here ?Thanks to provide this details
Its linked to VCC to make the account verified. Yes,it can be removed or changed to other credit card. Yes, you can use in country not supported by paypal, you need justto use vpn.No escrow service.
Actually I could do escrow. I am not scammer so I could do it. Just hit me on skype: emailingevolution
why would anyone will use you as an escrow? You are not trusted member and anyone would scam people by using newbie accounts everytime. There are many trusted escrows on the forum and you can use anyone from this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

Damm it. If you want these paypal accounts, hit me up on skype,I can go first or show account on team viewer, end of talk.
Uncleft.

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 09:06:50 PM

Isn't this illegal?

closed forever...and end up with charges.
I thought illegal trades were not allowed on this forum, could a mod look into this?
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:07:41 PM

the selling of accounts shouldn't be allowed on here
Uncleft.

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 05:58:17 PM

the selling of accounts shouldn't be allowed on here

Actually it is allowed as long as its not illegal.
dossantosleite (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:28:55 AM

Still selling ! Hit me Up !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: