Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:56:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★No.1 BTC Jackpot Website [www.BTCRoll.com] Free Faucet | 50% Ref Commission★★  (Read 6114 times)
~BtcRoll.com~ (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:35:29 AM

What is the minimum deposit and withdrawal amount here? Are there any withdrawal fees? You really need to add a FAQ page that details some of these things.

FAQ will be coming soon onto the site, min withdraw is 0.0001 btc with no withdraw fees as for min deposits, I just deposited 0.000055 btc (as coinbase would not allow me to deposit any less Smiley)
BTCroll

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:20:52 PM

Also one thing we should probably note is that the price is off, so its currently set at 296 per bitcoin, which is not correct.
~BtcRoll.com~ (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:32:45 PM

Also one thing we should probably note is that the price is off, so its currently set at 296 per bitcoin, which is not correct.

But this does not effect the system at all the bigcoin is obviously still worth what btc is worth Smiley
BTCroll

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 12:12:43 AM

Yeah it does not effect, just if some people were wondering why they did not receive the exact USD amount that they deposited. You will receive the exact BTc amount though!
~BtcRoll.com~ (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:45:06 PM

Our coder is back from holiday and fixing all minor issues, please continue to report anything that may be wrong and we get get on fixing it asap
BTCroll

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 10:29:26 PM

Just updated our system, sniping will not be allowed at the last 3 seconds. This will help fix some of our common issues. Also adding a few things that will improve the general user experience.
~BtcRoll.com~ (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:37:51 PM

Thanks everyone for the support lately.
BTCroll

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 05:52:53 PM

Indeed. Everyone check out our contest thread, show proof of your winnings and we pay you out 2x!!!
~BtcRoll.com~ (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 04:26:19 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1270941.msg13112641#msg13112641  <----- our giveaway thread
BTCroll

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 10:48:49 PM

Come play BTC roll today. Let me or my partner know if you have any questions. We are working on a big update now
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:59:35 AM

Just updated our system, sniping will not be allowed at the last 3 seconds. This will help fix some of our common issues. Also adding a few things that will improve the general user experience.

Our coder is back from holiday and fixing all minor issues, please continue to report anything that may be wrong and we get get on fixing it asap

Your site is great, but please be mindful of forum rules;

4. Bumps are limited to once per day (24 hours), yes this includes "updates", that's what the edit button is for.

Even if the bumps/updates are from different people, they still count.

One suggestion, I'd suggest taking away a small amount of win percentage from a random user each round, to discourage too much sniping.
ZytaHD

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 04:31:45 AM

Most legit gambling site I have ever played. Has lots of active members. And some semi big rollers. Needs some more doe.
Here are my most recent winnings:
https://i.gyazo.com/90929a5db142c906dfccf9d1d83aa74e.png
https://i.gyazo.com/97f100b29475320ee42ff8bb8b79c92e.png
~BtcRoll.com~ (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:38:41 PM

Your site is great, but please be mindful of forum rules;

4. Bumps are limited to once per day (24 hours), yes this includes "updates", that's what the edit button is for.

Even if the bumps/updates are from different people, they still count.

One suggestion, I'd suggest taking away a small amount of win percentage from a random user each round, to discourage too much sniping.

Ah a lot of people like sniping they like to think of tactics where they can out snipe each-other :p and yes we are still getting used to this whole 24 hour bump thing we are normally on forums with 8 hour bump limits, we will try and keep it to a minimum, thanks Smiley
Freebandz

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 03:25:05 PM

Amazing website, playing every day! Highly suggest anyone with a bit extra BTC to try it out.
BTCroll

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:23:27 PM

Most legit gambling site I have ever played. Has lots of active members. And some semi big rollers. Needs some more doe.
https://i.gyazo.com/90929a5db142c906dfccf9d1d83aa74e.png
https://i.gyazo.com/97f100b29475320ee42ff8bb8b79c92e.png

Thanks for the kind words, post your winnings on our contest thread and we will double your winnings!
Magnesium Coin

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:40:23 PM

Amazing website, playing every day! Highly suggest anyone with a bit extra BTC to try it out.

As pointed out by Superhitech that you're allowed to bump once per 24 hours! That doesn't mean you are allowed to bump with your alt accounts (ZytaHD and Freebandz)

Now don't bother to reply by saying that these are not your alt accounts because a newbie can't just suddenly fall from nowhere into the thread of a new gambling site that doesn't even advertised yet and start posting their winnings and boasting about it.

These tricks are old enough buddy. Roll Eyes

Please refrain from these habits in order to prevent your accounts from getting banned by mods.
~BtcRoll.com~ (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:00:15 PM

As pointed out by Superhitech that you're allowed to bump once per 24 hours! That doesn't mean you are allowed to bump with your alt accounts (ZytaHD and Freebandz)

Now don't bother to reply by saying that these are not your alt accounts because a newbie can't just suddenly fall from nowhere into the thread of a new gambling site that doesn't even advertised yet and start posting their winnings and boasting about it.

These tricks are old enough buddy. Roll Eyes

Please refrain from these habits in order to prevent your accounts from getting banned by mods.

Thanks for the concern but I honestly have only bumped this thread with this account and my partner with his own. Although an account may be new it doesn't mean its mine lol. I was a new member at once point and posted on a thread or two, not because I was bumping them but because I was interested in the topic Tongue
wadii33

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:14:29 AM

this website good and it will be very intresting to try it
it looks promissing to play with
~BtcRoll.com~ (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:40:22 AM

this website good and it will be very intresting to try it
it looks promissing to play with

Thanks for your comment, just remember if you had 5 activity then people would claim that you were some sort of sock puppet account, either way enojoy the site. I saw someone go from a faucet bet to $50 he was insanely lucky

http://imgur.com/tEdGDPO
ZytaHD

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:20:54 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 06:46:34 AM by ZytaHD

Not bad. I have tried my luck with this site and have done decently. I like on how the site works and the constant updates. I hear in chat they may be adding sounds! May gambling might bet much worse on this site but I think its worth my time. Adding a wheel spinning sound when it selects the winner as well as a round start and 5 second countdown!

Oh my like csgo crate addiction all over again.

Also I would like to add I am no ones alt account. And I personally Find that offesive and I do this on my own free will Magnesium Coin.
Also I would greatly ask A admin to check my ip and the others you claim to be alts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: