Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Papewall.com | Social Media Board - EARN BITCOINS  (Read 4768 times)
papewall (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:30:47 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2015, 12:14:21 PM by papewall

PAPEWALL
The People Wall | Pape it!

INTRODUCING PAPEWALL
Through the collaboration of Wissam Idrissi and JM Erestain from CoEvolution Labs comes Papewall.com
A social media board where you can earn Bitcoins! Just sign up, make a Pape by uploading an image or video or fetching
it from the internet an voila~ Your first Pape! Now to earn Bitcoins (and Litecoins and Dogecoins), add your tipping address
to your profile, and your a-ads advertisement ID in there too.

A great way to advertise your businesses, share ideas and funny pics, videos and other sorts of media to the public!
Come try it! Meet new friends and have a little fun along the way.

NOTE: We will moderate Papes and make sure that they are not inappropriate (severely NSFW, discriminatory, competitors)

HOW TO EARN BITCOINS?
1. -- Go to a-ads
2. Make a 200x200 ad
3. Copy your ad ID
4. Paste into the ad-id box in Papewall.com

Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3uoeoq/papewallcom_social_media_bitcoin_ad_revenue/

Easy right?
Pape it!

Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:39:01 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2015, 12:45:24 PM by Emerge

JM Erestain here, and I'm glad I partnered with Sam for Papewall.
This post is reserved for any FAQs or concerns about Papewall.

Posts about Papewall.com
Services Provided by Papewall - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1266598.0

FAQ

1. NSFW Pictures

Hello, JM Erestain. I have a question...
Is there rules we should follow? For instance, is it ok if I pape NSFW content on PapeWall? Kiss

PS: Seems like PapeWall does not have one(rules)!

Hey Krunox, we're working on our ToS on registry,
which we will also post in our announcement threads here on BTCTalk.

For NSFW images, as of now it is not allowed, but in a few days,
we will have made an NSFW filter and will allow posting of NSFW/shady/questionable pics soon.

Regards,
JM Erestain

BUGS
none as of now
Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:07:20 PM

Check out Papewall's latest Papes!
Register now, chat with users and make your first Pape!
anonymousx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:41:04 PM

Site is doing great, thanks for the dedication and partnership.
Blithe

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:32:38 AM

Hello, tried to register to your site but I can't, I think there's a problem regarding in your hosting.

anonymousx

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:13:21 AM

Hello, tried to register to your site but I can't, I think there's a problem regarding in your hosting.

Thanks for your input that was a temporally issue because we have been moving the site to a bigger and better server that supports more members in the future just in case it gets crowdy more than expected.

Try now it should work.
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 04:56:05 AM

PAPEWALL
The People Wall | Pape it!

INTRODUCING PAPEWALL
Through the collaboration of Wissam Idrissi and JM Erestain from CoEvolution Labs comes Papewall.com
A social media board where you can earn Bitcoins! Just sign up, make a Pape by uploading an image or video or fetching
it from the internet an voila~ Your first Pape! Now to earn Bitcoins (and Litecoins and Dogecoins), add your tipping address
to your profile, and your a-ads advertisement ID in there too.

A great way to advertise your businesses, share ideas and funny pics, videos and other sorts of media to the public!
Come try it! Meet new friends and have a little fun along the way.

NOTE: We will moderate Papes and make sure that they are not inappropriate (severely NSFW, discriminatory, competitors)

HOW TO EARN BITCOINS?
1. -- Go to a-ads
2. Make a 200x200 ad
3. Copy your ad ID
4. Paste into the ad-id box in Papewall.com

Easy right?
Pape it!

Is posting your a-ads on papewall and getting money from the clicks it gets is the only way one can make bitcoins? Or are there more ways to earn bitcoins? Just asking because I don't think one can make anything worthwhile from just posting ads.

everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:01:27 AM

the site looks very much professional  Smiley , i wonder OP is saying to copy a-ads advertisement and pasting it over there , if so many people start using this service then the man who is paying a-ads for his advertisement will not get a unique ip view for his adds , as there are many ads that will be viewed from the same ip address and a point may come when the same add will be viewed in different banners with the same ip.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 10:08:34 AM

do each user have a page where the ad-id box is and how much would we earn, is this per ad click, cpm basis?
I'm interested how much can a user earn by adverting their own page.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 11:33:48 AM

do each user have a page where the ad-id box is and how much would we earn, is this per ad click, cpm basis?

Yes, you can check out your settings which you can access by clicking your avatar at the top-right of the navbar.
Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:46:27 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 12:56:46 PM by Emerge

We just fixed a few bugs which disallowed users to post content, and added a new wallpaper!
Check out https://papewall.com guys!

Remember to check your spam folder for any missing activation emails. (this will be resolved soon)

EDIT:
There are some maintenance going on so please bare with us Smiley
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 01:02:04 PM

How exactly do we earn Bitcoin with your website? Is it only through a-ads?
And I'm pretty sure not many will noticed the so-called "tip user" section. Roll Eyes

PS: I just made my first pape! Cheesy

Life sucks.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 01:42:35 PM

We just fixed a few bugs which disallowed users to post content, and added a new wallpaper!

Remember to check your spam folder for any missing activation emails. (this will be resolved soon)

EDIT:
I tried to make my second pape and when I hit "pape it"... error 521 web server down.
I think it is better if put your website into maintenance mode if there is maintenance going on.

PS: Just made my second pape! Cheesy

Life sucks.
Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:53:58 PM

EDIT:
I tried to make my second pape and when I hit "pape it"... error 521 web server down.
I think it is better if put your website into maintenance mode if there is maintenance going on.

PS: Just made my second pape! Cheesy

Yes, sorry, we agree. The problem was just quite sudden as a sudden error in the SSL connection happened.
All fixed though, don't worry. Now the only problem to fix is how we're blacklisted in gmail Huh

Congrats with your second pape!
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 02:23:00 PM

Yes, sorry, we agree. The problem was just quite sudden as a sudden error in the SSL connection happened.
All fixed though, don't worry. Now the only problem to fix is how we're blacklisted in gmail Huh

I'm pretty sure the answer to your question can be found in one of these links. (All of them is the answer to your question though. Tongue)

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126
https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/89f48509-bbef-436c-bce5-c661c4278c77/my-domain-mail-is-going-to-spam-folder-in-gmail-or-hotmail
http://webapps.stackexchange.com/questions/9157/gmail-treats-mails-from-my-domain-as-spam-why-how-to-avoid-it

Thanks. My third pape will be posted very soon. Smiley

Life sucks.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:41:21 PM

Looks like a great idea, and it reminds me of Bubblews; it was the same idea but instead, you could write articles and get paid for views/likes. But what is the incentive for people to view the "papes"? If there isn't any, I'd imagine there'd be a lot more people posting them instead of viewing them, which would mean the posters wouldn't get any money. Does it work solely on entertainment?
anonymousx

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:42:28 PM

the site looks very much professional  Smiley , i wonder OP is saying to copy a-ads advertisement and pasting it over there , if so many people start using this service then the man who is paying a-ads for his advertisement will not get a unique ip view for his adds , as there are many ads that will be viewed from the same ip address and a point may come when the same add will be viewed in different banners with the same ip.

No, for example when you post a picture it will show your ad on it, you don't touch the code you only put your a-ads ID on your profile settings, there is a page on the site that explains how.

And for the IP thing, if you view your own ads that's ok, but many people like you will view your ads as well, when there is too many members in the future and you post a pape members will check it out as well as when you check other members papes, also don't forget traffic from non-members that's also good, dev team doesn't make anything from the site except from our papes as well, so we count as members and there is no tricks here, there is only the power of the community, the more we grow the more we all earn together + tips.

The main idea is to have a nice social network of fun and make profit while at it.
anonymousx

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:46:45 PM

Looks like a great idea, and it reminds me of Bubblews; it was the same idea but instead, you could write articles and get paid for views/likes. But what is the incentive for people to view the "papes"? If there isn't any, I'd imagine there'd be a lot more people posting them instead of viewing them, which would mean the posters wouldn't get any money. Does it work solely on entertainment?

Members will find interesting papes as any other social network, pinterest style, but don't forget to count external visitors from search engines and social media such as facebook, it doesn't depend solely on profit.

I encourage people to check other papes out and comment for fun and forget about the ads, so set and forget and have fun.

The benefit of ads is better than get paid to post for both dev team and members of the community, as we don't have to pay, and members can have steady income, as long as your pape is there it will make BTC, you don't need to be active 24 hours for that, but the more papes you have the more chance of earning you will have, when the site is crowded the main page will not be based on new papes but it will be based on most liked papes, giving a competition and chances for huge incomes, while the "everything" page will have every new pape out there.
anonymousx

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:47:55 PM

I'm pretty sure the answer to your question can be found in one of these links. (All of them is the answer to your question though. Tongue)

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126
https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/89f48509-bbef-436c-bce5-c661c4278c77/my-domain-mail-is-going-to-spam-folder-in-gmail-or-hotmail
http://webapps.stackexchange.com/questions/9157/gmail-treats-mails-from-my-domain-as-spam-why-how-to-avoid-it

Thanks. My third pape will be posted very soon. Smiley

The gmail error was fixed after we moved to bigger server powered by microsoft and added SFP records to the domain, now it's high authority + SSL and gmail love it.
anonymousx

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:55:30 PM

every pape you post is your own page, you don't need to touch ads, you just put your ad ID on your settings and it will show on all your old and new papes.

The ads pay as per a-ads terms, a-ads.com is by it self a great CPA program that pays for whatever the advertiser choose, CPM "Unique ips" or CPC, clicks count and unique impressions count it's a win-win situation for both publisher and advertiser, not to mention that you don't need personal information to join a-ads, you can choose to join using your bitcoin address only, no account needed, to edit your account in the future you only need to sign a message to login, for example if you need to set a different minimum auto payout.
more info here: https://a-ads.com/faq

I would rather have my ads on an active site by the community than my own site which could have low traffic, plus this program is perfect for people who is not interested in having a site, but want to have the same income as having a site without the need to update content daily or market their site, as we work hard on SEO and marketing part.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: