Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:36:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Papewall.com | Social Media Board - EARN BITCOINS  (Read 4768 times)
anonymousx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:26:58 PM

I think I have asked the same question before, but I had to ask this again. Undecided
Is there a way to delete or modify a comment that has been posted? Because I noticed that the edit button has been removed.

We are working on it right now, I don't know what happened, probably the integration of mentions, not a problem I will update you when I am done ^^
anonymousx

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 11:17:49 PM

Edit is back, and even better!
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 05:28:35 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 12:15:56 PM by krunox123

- snip -
That is nice, but why it is different from the picture when I check it just now?

And where is the edit button. Tongue

Edit:
Hey, I just noticed this. I'm not sure if it is just me or what because the avatar in the comments are not the same as my profile picture.
Sorry, but I don't know how to describe it in detail. Sad

Take a look at this picture:

Life sucks.
anonymousx

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:15:47 PM

- snip -
That is nice, but why it is different from the picture when I check it just now?

And where is the edit button. Tongue

Edit:
Hey, I just noticed this. I'm not sure if it is just me or what because the avatar in the comments are not the same as my profile picture.
Sorry, but I don't know how to describe it in detail. Sad

Take a look at this picture:

Yes second one is a bug that will be fixed today, where avatar sometimes don't show on the main page, but it's correct once you go into a pape, the edit had some trouble so I preferred delete and repost, also there is 15 mins time period after that comments are locked, I will also make this works permanently, for now it's just there for visitors.

In time it will evolve into a better comments system where you can do many thing, and also live updates so comments will pop right up without refreshing the page, so if you have been on a pape and people are commenting it will be showing in real time.

We will have maintenance tonight for 3 hours.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 02:22:54 PM

Yes second one is a bug that will be fixed today, where avatar sometimes don't show on the main page, but it's correct once you go into a pape, the edit had some trouble so I preferred delete and repost, also there is 15 mins time period after that comments are locked, I will also make this works permanently, for now it's just there for visitors.

In time it will evolve into a better comments system where you can do many thing, and also live updates so comments will pop right up without refreshing the page, so if you have been on a pape and people are commenting it will be showing in real time.

The comment cannot be deleted after it is locked? Am I right?
Sounds good, I will wait for the new updates then. Smiley

PS: I had to suffer for 3 hours. haha Tongue

Life sucks.
anonymousx

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 04:24:01 PM

The comment cannot be deleted after it is locked? Am I right?
Sounds good, I will wait for the new updates then. Smiley

PS: I had to suffer for 3 hours. haha Tongue

Comments is editable as long as user want now, you can't edit right away after posting, you need to refresh the page for the edit icon to show, I am adding it in real time soon, I don't want to rush it and create a bug.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 11:50:48 PM

Comments is editable as long as user want now, you can't edit right away after posting, you need to refresh the page for the edit icon to show, I am adding it in real time soon, I don't want to rush it and create a bug.
Woah, I saw the edit button and it works! Smiley
And there is no need to rush, take your time and create a high quality product.

Life sucks.
anonymousx

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:03:08 AM

Woah, I saw the edit button and it works! Smiley
And there is no need to rush, take your time and create a high quality product.

Yeah, we are taking it slow, soon we will have more cool features while keeping it simple, we always look for ways to increase the social interaction experience and fun while also give the community a chance to increase their income in the long run.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 01:51:01 AM

Yeah, we are taking it slow, soon we will have more cool features while keeping it simple, we always look for ways to increase the social interaction experience and fun while also give the community a chance to increase their income in the long run.
Yeah, PapeWall still lack a lot of features. Sad
To be honest, I use PapeWall to share any videos and pictures that I found interesting (at least for me) and to interact with the community through the contents I pape. But I never intend to use PapeWall as my source of income.

PS: Anyone noticed the messenger? Cheesy

Life sucks.
anonymousx

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 03:03:54 AM

• Messenger implemented successfully.
  • Users can see new message notifications on their avatar.
  • Also on the right of papes you can see how many online users are there and interact with them.
  • Comment editing bug fixed, you can now edit comments.
  • New logo and wallpaper!
Development blog: https://www.papewall.com/pape/category/blog/
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:05:49 PM

Support Papewall and tell your friends about it!
Soon Papewall will be launching a few campaigns here
on Bitcointalk, and hopefully word of mouth also gets
more users to pape regularly and use the site much more
often Smiley
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 05:06:45 AM

often Smiley
I have introduced PapeWall to some of my friends, but they still prefer to use Instagram (and others) though.
I look forward to join your campaign. Smiley

PS: I might not be able to pape regularly because I'm busy. Sad

Life sucks.
nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:56:36 PM

1st time with this im a little bit confuse how its work and now im getting well on this pepe now Smiley
Hey guys would there will be apps for this sooner or later? Like instagram apps maybe?

anonymousx

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:58:28 PM

often Smiley
I have introduced PapeWall to some of my friends, but they still prefer to use Instagram (and others) though.
I look forward to join your campaign. Smiley

PS: I might not be able to pape regularly because I'm busy. Sad

Thanks that's great, Papewall is here to stay, this is the project that we focus on the most and we are improving user experience on the site everyday, it might be difficult for people to understand the difference between papewall and instagram, it's two separate things.

Here some of the features:
- You can share almost any kind of content from online sources or images from your computer and it will embed, navigate and play in the proper way.
- You get paid for views and clicks on ads of your papes.
- You can Tip or accept tips or disable them if you don't want to.
- You can send private messages using a very clean messenger.
- Database is digitally signed and divided between me and jm and the hash is embedded on the blockchain on dynamic intervals, so we basically created the first online trust system where nor me or him can take it offline if we both don't agree unlike in etherium we still use regular mysql which faster.
- We have 3 synced servers to keep the database safe in a blockchain fashion.
- Papewall is not only a sharing platform, it's evolving everyday and the sky is the limit for what it would become in the future.

So you can't compare instagram to papewall when both have totally different concepts and functions.

Expect a mobile app soon.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:00:03 PM

What kind of traffic are you guys getting?
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:11:07 PM

Trying it out, we shall see where this goes.
anonymousx

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:21:59 PM

What kind of traffic are you guys getting?

Direct traffic, search engine, from other social networks, it's growing steady everyday as we are having more members on daily bases, some members don't pape but they still like papes and follow other members.

Currently we are not interested in ads of our own, we have enough resources to run the site for free and makes it possible for people to earn, we also pape like any normal member and we earn from ads like any member, so any ads on the site belong to the member who posted that pape.

If we plan on having paid ads in the future that would be to support servers etc and it will be on a way that don't interfere with current users earnings, for example it can be on the home page.

So far there is no plans for that and we are focusing on having fun and sharing good content and be together in a friendly community.

anonymousx

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:23:46 PM

https://www.papewall.com/pape/papewall-crypto-social-network-youtube/
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 04:39:22 PM

Thanks that's great, Papewall is here to stay, this is the project that we focus on the most and we are improving user experience on the site everyday, it might be difficult for people to understand the difference between papewall and instagram, it's two separate things.

Here some of the features:
- You can share almost any kind of content from online sources or images from your computer and it will embed, navigate and play in the proper way.
- You get paid for views and clicks on ads of your papes.
- You can Tip or accept tips or disable them if you don't want to.
- You can send private messages using a very clean messenger.
- Database is digitally signed and divided between me and jm and the hash is embedded on the blockchain on dynamic intervals, so we basically created the first online trust system where nor me or him can take it offline if we both don't agree unlike in etherium we still use regular mysql which faster.
- We have 3 synced servers to keep the database safe in a blockchain fashion.
- Papewall is not only a sharing platform, it's evolving everyday and the sky is the limit for what it would become in the future.

So you can't compare instagram to papewall when both have totally different concepts and functions.

Expect a mobile app soon.
Exactly. I have told them, but they were like "Who cares?"! lol Angry
I will wait for the PapeWall app. I hope it will be available for both Android and iOS phone.

Life sucks.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:12:57 AM

Looks like we've gotten more traction recently.
Big user influx just today Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: