Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:12:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Papewall.com | Social Media Board - EARN BITCOINS  (Read 4768 times)
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 05:34:19 PM

Looks like we've gotten more traction recently.
Big user influx just today Smiley
Sounds good. I hope there will be more user use PapeWall!
Happy paping guys. Smiley

Life sucks.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:44:47 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 12:54:50 PM by Emerge

I'll be posting news through Papewall as well from now on Smiley
https://www.papewall.com/pape/major-ukrainian-bank-to-work-with-bitcoin-soon/

Regards,
JM Erestain
anonymousx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:19:37 PM

Regards,
JM Erestain

We will enable also feature request page soon, for now you can reach JM or me through PM system on papewall or this thread.
nakedbitcoins

Activity: 300

Nakedbitcoins.com !

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 07:38:25 PM

Regards,
JM Erestain

We will enable also feature request page soon, for now you can reach JM or me through PM system on papewall or this thread.

That would be nice to have for sure! Love the site guys!  Grin

lama-hunter

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:11:02 PM

looks pretty cool Smiley Maybe i will hump in Smiley Anybody got any response of it?
What do you think of it Guys?

Would be great to know Wink

regards
lama-hunter
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:14:28 PM

i really doubt anyone will tip for pics ... but good luck
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 06:56:40 AM

Sounds good. I might use it if I have any brilliant ideas for PapeWall. Tongue

looks pretty cool Smiley Maybe i will hump in Smiley Anybody got any response of it?

regards
lama-hunter
To be honest, PapeWall are better than Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, et cetera even though they are two different things. Tongue
I like PapeWall because I can share almost any contents(picture and video) from the Internet and not to mention that we will earn bits if people view your papes.

If you are here just for the tip and not to pape anything, PapeWall is not your place.

Life sucks.
anonymousx

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:41:15 AM

Sounds good. I might use it if I have any brilliant ideas for PapeWall. Tongue

regards
lama-hunter
To be honest, PapeWall are better than Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, et cetera even though they are two different things. Tongue
I like PapeWall because I can share almost any contents(picture and video) from the Internet and not to mention that we will earn bits if people view your papes.

If you are here just for the tip and not to pape anything, PapeWall is not your place.

I am glad you like PapeWall and you are right, it's not for the tips but for the papes, also ads will earn money anyway unlike other places where it fails to make anything at all, which is somehow can be profitable when the site gets more and more members, we don't even need a referral system since more people the more everyone benefit equally.

Also feature requests/contact page is up
https://www.papewall.com/contact-requests/
Should make things easier.
anonymousx

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:45:37 PM

Now users can collect points for paping, commenting, login in and first time registration.

Receiving Points
  • Registration on the site (100 Points), earned when you create an account at PapeWall for the first time.
  • Login in once per day (100 Points) every 24 hours you can login to get this reward.
  • Posting a new Pape aka Paping something (20 points).
  • Commenting on Papes (10 points).
  • Receiving comments on your Papes (5 points).

Titles
Titles are indicators of your rank, starting from Rookie to VIP, building your rank is important at PapeWall as it's not only for display purposes, ranks will make a difference in the future as we have plans for it.

• Rookie - Every new member have this title.
  • Member (1000 points) users get this title when they reach 1000 points.
  • Known Member (3000 points) users get this title when they reach 3000 points.
  • Popular Member (5000 points) users get this title when they reach 5000 points.
  • Special Member (1000 points) users get this title when they reach 10000 points.
  • VIP (20000) VIP status is unlocked when a user reaches 20k points, it seems hard to achieve but have fun paping and this can happen easily.

Titles will have an important rule in the future both for getting more views to your papes and unlocking new features, we will expend beyond any normal points system on any other social platform, we have implemented this system early so members can start collecting points, as always remember to have fun and Pape it!

https://www.papewall.com/points-titles/
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 12:06:07 AM

- snip -
This is awesome. May I know where I can see my current points and my current rank?
Also, how about if we also get points if someone view my papes? Smiley

Life sucks.
anonymousx

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:18:47 AM

- snip -
This is awesome. May I know where I can see my current points and my current rank?
Also, how about if we also get points if someone view my papes? Smiley
I have updated the site so near each pape on the site there is top 3 users that will always show, btw you are second, also on any other page such as messages or blog you can see your recent points and total points.
this is temporally while I am working on a page that have more advanced features and longer logs to watch everyone earnings and what they did for it.
Final stage will be the rewarding system, but it will be at a later time, need spoilers or prefer surprise?

for the views points, though about views but it will have a separate mechanism, for example views from external websites will count, when sharing papewall at other places and someone reach your pape, about that mechanism in time you will know, but I can tell you that it will make a difference in pape rankings which will just bring in more traffic, that way some lucky ones will earn good spikes of income from viral traffic + compound traffic on the site it self from other members or search engine / social media referrals.

However, what do you think? shall we make like a separate counter for views and statistic purposes just for now?
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:20:48 PM

Hello everyone, we might have a partnership with a bigger and better ad network soon.
A higher-paying ad network has contacted me saying they'd like to partner with Papewall Smiley
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 09:49:41 PM

- snip -
I prefer if you can surprise us. Smiley
Views points can easily be abused since everyone or anyone can simply use traffic exchange or anything similar to send fake traffic to your website. So, you need to be careful with that.

You should make the counter views and statistic separately, IMO.

Hello everyone, we might have a partnership with a bigger and better ad network soon.
A higher-paying ad network has contacted me saying they'd like to partner with Papewall Smiley
That is good for PapeWall!

Life sucks.
anonymousx

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:41:14 PM

Papewall is snowing for Christmas with a new look!.

We have too many things to do and more awesome features are coming and more people willing to partner with us, our vision and philosophy is not going to change and Papewall will be always the right place for us to grow together.

Happy paping!
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 11:09:16 AM

Papewall is snowing for Christmas with a new look!
Yeah, I noticed that too!

Also, is it possible if you add user current title and points in this area?
https://i.imgur.com/0TCzlHU.png

To something like this?
https://i.imgur.com/GawKDV6.png

Life sucks.
anonymousx

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:56:49 PM

Papewall is snowing for Christmas with a new look!
Yeah, I noticed that too!

Also, is it possible if you add user current title and points in this area?
https://i.imgur.com/0TCzlHU.png

To something like this?
https://i.imgur.com/GawKDV6.png

Good idea! working on it now.
anonymousx

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:26:11 PM

Users points now are showing on the user drop down menu, clicking on it will display your rank and recent earned points.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 04:23:46 AM

I am glad you like it. Smiley

Also, is it possible if you can make a feature where we can buy something with our points?
Something like exchange X points to get one of our chosen pape to be pinned at the top for XX hours and make the spots limited to XXX papes at a time though.
I hope this will not affect our rank though.

Life sucks.
anonymousx

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 09:12:59 PM

I am glad you like it. Smiley

Also, is it possible if you can make a feature where we can buy something with our points?
Something like exchange X points to get one of our chosen pape to be pinned at the top for XX hours and make the spots limited to XXX papes at a time though.
I hope this will not affect our rank though.

Yes that would be great + ability to have more ads on your pape depend on rank, it's work in progress I am still studying the possibilities of the points to make such things automatic in the future, think of it as papewall currency, in fact I have built a coin for papewall with 100% premine and users can earn it on the site and spend it on the site, it will have no FIAT or BTC value, also people will be able to sell it to each other, just for usage on the site. but again using the system already built would be more stable, holding wallets and distributing will just take resources.
and again to be honest I don't want to make something that people will think I am doing for my profit, I want to keep this community free and profitable for everyone equally including me and JM.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 11:28:51 PM

Yes that would be great + ability to have more ads on your pape depend on rank, it's work in progress I am still studying the possibilities of the points to make such things automatic in the future, think of it as papewall currency, in fact I have built a coin for papewall with 100% premine and users can earn it on the site and spend it on the site, it will have no FIAT or BTC value, also people will be able to sell it to each other, just for usage on the site. but again using the system already built would be more stable, holding wallets and distributing will just take resources.
and again to be honest I don't want to make something that people will think I am doing for my profit, I want to keep this community free and profitable for everyone equally including me and JM.
Oh, great! PapeWall will have its own coin, PapeCoin? Cheesy

Life sucks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: