Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:35:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Papewall.com | Social Media Board - EARN BITCOINS  (Read 4768 times)
anonymousx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 02:51:51 PM

I am working on implementing rewards for PapeCoins, as redeemable crypto currencies, but first we need an income source to be able to buy those rewards, currently looking for a PPC that would show sitewide, income from that ppc will go directly into buying crypto, for now just have fun paping, your income from ads wont change.
Pardon me, but what is PPC? Searched it on Google and the results is all about Pay Per Click (PPC).

Here is some tips to maximize your earnings:
- When making a pape put some effort, make it interesting and write a good description that would drive people from search engines to your pape.
- Your pape is like your website, any visits to that pape gets you earnings so make sure to get traffic to it.
- Share you papes on twitter, FB and other places traffic = more real bitcoins + PapeCoins 1/unique view to you.
- Share papewall with your friends and help them understand how crowd paping + ads works and what is the potential when we have more members, we don't even need a referal program since everyone will benefit the more people we have as a community, but still I am making a referral system for fun and PapeCoins of course.
I will put more effort when I pape something, but I don't think my current pape need to be described well. Since it is just a picture I found on other social media. Smiley

Do not expect too much from PapeCoins focus on papes traffic and a-ads as they are the real financial benifit, I am trying to get out of the model where the site owner make money from ads and pay few satoshis to the people, I am giving 100% income to the people and my self is just a member beside being the founder, my ideology is a clean crowd echo system where everyone have fun and benefit at the same time, many sites failed to payout or paid a little for too much work, if you can't see the potential at papewall than you should be blind, this is the first site that pays 100% of the income from your own ads on your own papes, even adsense have percentage on blogger sites that you can't really see, this is the first site where you just put your a-ads ID and start paping and not worry about coding, hosting, development, domain names etc, think of the millions of people on pinterest and twitter posting for the fun of, in PapeWall you have fun, you share and keep your stuff online in one place at the same time you profit from it in the long run.
I hope it will be beneficial for everyone that use PapeWall. Smiley

Everyday when I visit PapeWall, I see it as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest etc that combined into one that formed another social media called PapeWall.

Facebook = Have "like" feature
Twitter = Everyone can follow each other
Instagram = Post pictures
Pinterest = Similar with PapeWall (almost), they don't have coins and ranks though.
That is 4 social medias combined into one! Shocked

PPC is pay per click, also PPI pay per impression, I already implemented two ads at the top, each have it's own bids, you can start from 100 satoshi to post your ads on it or referral links, any revenue from those two ads will be converted and we will reward users ether with Doge or ANTI for their PapeCoins, there will be an exchange rate tho, as I am one of ANTI pioneers I know that ANTI will be important in the future and will grow high in value, doge might be also there for people who prefer it.

The main point is people must pay for fun and a-ads revenue, the income of bee ads will not be as high in the beginning and just a bonus and a way for people to have ads on top, I don't want people to think of PapeCoins as the main goal as they get confused, it solely for fun and competition and rewards from time to time, I will try to make various rewards and not a bold system, ideas are welcome and will definitely come in the future.

For example as you mentioned before sticky posts etc, I will make a new ANN for the new system.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 11:42:56 PM

PPC is pay per click, also PPI pay per impression, I already implemented two ads at the top, each have it's own bids, you can start from 100 satoshi to post your ads on it or referral links, any revenue from those two ads will be converted and we will reward users ether with Doge or ANTI for their PapeCoins, there will be an exchange rate tho, as I am one of ANTI pioneers I know that ANTI will be important in the future and will grow high in value, doge might be also there for people who prefer it.
Sounds good. So, PapeCoins have value now? Cheesy

The main point is people must pay for fun and a-ads revenue, the income of bee ads will not be as high in the beginning and just a bonus and a way for people to have ads on top, I don't want people to think of PapeCoins as the main goal as they get confused, it solely for fun and competition and rewards from time to time, I will try to make various rewards and not a bold system, ideas are welcome and will definitely come in the future.
I don't think I will ever need to buy the top ads since I don't have anything to be advertised at the moment.

For example as you mentioned before sticky posts etc, I will make a new ANN for the new system.
I look forward to your ANN about this. Smiley

I saw the Claim Rewards page and 3k PapeCoins for 300 ANTI is a good deal, TBH. I expect a lot of people will pape a lot of picture just to reach the minimum amount of PapeCoins to be exchange to ANTI. Sad

Life sucks.
anonymousx

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:14:52 AM

Well, I think 300 is good, it's free XD since I don't really profit from anything unless ads on top get some higher bids therefore 1 PC will equal more currency in the future I guess.

Sticky posts etc will take some time, it should be automated not so easy I guess as I faced many bugs last time people wasn't able to post anything not local, I am testing on another server.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 04:40:20 AM

Well, I think 300 is good, it's free XD since I don't really profit from anything unless ads on top get some higher bids therefore 1 PC will equal more currency in the future I guess.
What do you mean by "it's free"? ANTI is free? Where can I get it?!
I hope sooner or later more people will use PapeWall and PapeCoins will have higher value too! Cheesy

Sticky posts etc will take some time, it should be automated not so easy I guess as I faced many bugs last time people wasn't able to post anything not local, I am testing on another server.
You should test it before you release it. Smiley

Life sucks.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:33:59 PM

I'm still working on further marketing for Papewall.com Smiley
I'm advertising to several communities including local ones.
anonymousx

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 07:45:50 PM

What do you mean by "it's free"? ANTI is free? Where can I get it?!
I hope sooner or later more people will use PapeWall and PapeCoins will have higher value too! Cheesy

You should test it before you release it. Smiley

Not what I meant about ANTI, I mean free in like when you convert papecoins since papes make 100% to their owners and 0% to me unless I pape too!

But still there is a giveaway of ANTI and I think you have been there, contact me anytime to convert your PapeCoins to ANTI as it's not automated anyway, but remember that you will be poor again in terms of papecoins hehe.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 11:15:23 PM

Not what I meant about ANTI, I mean free in like when you convert papecoins since papes make 100% to their owners and 0% to me unless I pape too!
Ah, I see. So, the conversion fees are 0% for now?

But still there is a giveaway of ANTI and I think you have been there, contact me anytime to convert your PapeCoins to ANTI as it's not automated anyway, but remember that you will be poor again in terms of papecoins hehe.
Yeah, I have join some of the giveaway. It is not much though. Tongue
I will not convert my PapeCoins, it is really precious to me. I don't want to be poor in PapeCoins too! XD

Life sucks.
Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:38:22 AM

Coinad just contacted me again and we might have better rates for ad revenue soon!
Get ready everyone!

Regards,
JM Erestain
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 02:48:27 PM

Coinad just contacted me again and we might have better rates for ad revenue soon!
Get ready everyone!

Regards,
JM Erestain
OMG, this is a very good news!
Do you mind if I ask? Get ready for what? xD

Life sucks.
anonymousx

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:50:38 PM

If we update the ads network we will contact all members through mail to login and update their info, me and emerge is discussing a better option for more potential profit to members.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 12:52:15 AM

If we update the ads network we will contact all members through mail to login and update their info, me and emerge is discussing a better option for more potential profit to members.
What kind of info that you want us to update, is it the ad unit?
Anyway, I look forward to your email. Smiley

Life sucks.
Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 01:28:26 AM

Check out Papewall's December contests here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1290904.msg13261861#msg13261861

0.025 BTC in prizes!
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 04:40:31 AM

Check out Papewall's December contests here:

0.025 BTC in prizes!
Good luck to everyone! Do not cheat, ok!? Cheesy

Life sucks.
Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:18:11 PM

The end of the contest is nearing! 6 days left before the first contest ends!
Quickly, participate or sponsor this contest now!

Details:

Regards,
JM Erestain
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 09:29:02 PM

The end of the contest is nearing! 6 days left before the first contest ends!
Quickly, participate or sponsor this contest now!

Details:

Regards,
JM Erestain
Christmas is just around the corner. The prize could help you buy some cookies and milk for Santa that come to your house! Cheesy

Life sucks.
Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:42:53 AM

We'll start making some other Social Media Accounts to spread and branch out to allow more users
to get to know Papewall and eventually use Papewall as well.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 10:04:37 AM

We'll start making some other Social Media Accounts to spread and branch out to allow more users
You should make a Twitter account, Facebook account, Instagram account and etc for PapeWall.
Better act fast, if not "PapeWall" will be taken. Smiley

Life sucks.
Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:15:16 PM

You should make a Twitter account, Facebook account, Instagram account and etc for PapeWall.
Better act fast, if not "PapeWall" will be taken. Smiley

Will do. Will also make a little Sub-Reddit for Papewall for more link/text-based content ABOUT Papewall itself
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 04:14:04 AM

Will do. Will also make a little Sub-Reddit for Papewall for more link/text-based content ABOUT Papewall itself
Awesome. I might join your Reddit page or may be not. Tongue

Life sucks.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 03:34:50 PM

BUMP for PapeWall. They are the best social media platform you can find on the internet (at least for me). Smiley

Life sucks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: