Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:06:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam accusation : JameRD Scammed 7BTC  (Read 4393 times)
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:08:03 AM

None yet and i didn't say he's a scammer. As i posted above , i 'think' that JameRD is Jakez alt. That is all.

Well, Jakez is online, let's ask him shall we?

Lol, you expect him to reply 'yes, i'm JameRD?  Roll Eyes

He did have some hiccups in the past :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1248874.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154200.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1218518.0

All resolved though in the end

The scam accusation by librty is a tough read "he said/she said" given that librty has negative trust.

I was hoping for "No I'm not..." but given Jakez has gone offline around same time as my message, it'll be interesting if s/he comes back again.  (The longer the silence, the louder it sounds like being true).

Mind PM'ing the pp details ? Will try to do some cross-referencing.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:24:22 AM

None yet and i didn't say he's a scammer. As i posted above , i 'think' that JameRD is Jakez alt. That is all.

Well, Jakez is online, let's ask him shall we?

Lol, you expect him to reply 'yes, i'm JameRD?  Roll Eyes

He did have some hiccups in the past :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1248874.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154200.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1218518.0

All resolved though in the end

The scam accusation by librty is a tough read "he said/she said" given that librty has negative trust.

I was hoping for "No I'm not..." but given Jakez has gone offline around same time as my message, it'll be interesting if s/he comes back again.  (The longer the silence, the louder it sounds like being true).

Mind PM'ing the pp details ? Will try to do some cross-referencing.

IF someone were to make an actual scam accusation against Jakez then I'd be prepared to talk.

Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:39:57 AM

Well this happens from time to time when you don't use an escrow. Now if you had, things would have gone much smoother. Lesson learnt i hope OP.

Only until you have an Escrow on the DT handing out rough justice to scare users into using his / her escrow service and double dipping both a fee to escrow and a mark up on the goods being escrowed.

True but there are still plenty of trusted users like OgNasty, Tomatocage and master-P (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0)

I also think this user https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=106010 is an alt of JameRD.
I was just going through the entire thread. First give at least 1 proof that we are same, and i will surely give you 2 BTC or anyone who does. I'm the only one who asked him to make a scam report, because with him i'm the one first made the deal and i sold him 1k (500x2) card amazon card at a time, So if i want to, i can scam at that time itself i never wait for the another big transaction to take place. After this deal he asked me that JameRD is trusted or not whether he can deal with him, I said 'yes' because i made many deals and all went smooth except the last one. He sold me ebay 500 USD card  which was used and he said like he is waiting for the vendor and solve that issue. But i waited too long and he didn't sent card or any money till now. But i didn't know he is making such large transaction at all he didn't mention that, so if he did told me that i never say to deal directly. I contacted amazon to see whether these cards are redeemed or not and also contacted JameRD to see what's his response. He said me in the Skype 2  days before that he will look into it Tomorrow and he never be online from then. I have PM'ed him also the same even admin can verify that. Also the 3 threads that pointed out about scam accusation about me all solved and all have its own reason. One was about xbox live card which was raised a complaint on my reseller account in game keys selling platform, that its not valid and waited to sort that and i was away in the mean time. But i paid when i saw the scam report and i lost 20 USD eventually because the one who bought the card claimed refund for the card. The second one about vanilla card which one was also the same issue, he said me that its having balance 100 USD, but its rejected in almost all sites that i used and at last i contacted their support they only said its  its -100 USD not 100 USD. But he made the thread before me knowing about negative balance thing from their support.I made the payment to him after seeing that thread. But after this i contacted him in Skype and he refunded the same amount. Third one is just 1 day delay in the payment that too with obvious reasons due to from a newbie account i was receiving an amazon card worth 100 USD i think. So i waited to confirm the amazon order. I made the payment without any delay within hrs actually. For the above any statement ask proof i can provide personally or here itself. Also confirm with the OP whether we made a transaction of 1k or not. Don't make posts by seeing 2 usernames in the same thread and assuming everything like a boss.
james.lent

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:45:23 AM

Well this happens from time to time when you don't use an escrow. Now if you had, things would have gone much smoother. Lesson learnt i hope OP.

Only until you have an Escrow on the DT handing out rough justice to scare users into using his / her escrow service and double dipping both a fee to escrow and a mark up on the goods being escrowed.

True but there are still plenty of trusted users like OgNasty, Tomatocage and master-P (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0)

I also think this user https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=106010 is an alt of JameRD.
I was just going through the entire thread. First give at least 1 proof that we are same, and i will surely give you 2 BTC or anyone who does. I'm the only one who asked him to make a scam report, because with him i'm the one first made the deal and i sold him 1k (500x2) card amazon card at a time, So if i want to, i can scam at that time itself i never wait for the another big transaction to take place. After this deal he asked me that JameRD is trusted or not whether he can deal with him, I said 'yes' because i made many deals and all went smooth except the last one. He sold me ebay 500 USD card  which was used and he said like he is waiting for the vendor and solve that issue. But i waited too long and he didn't sent card or any money till now. But i didn't know he is making such large transaction at all he didn't mention that, so if he did told me that i never say to deal directly. I contacted amazon to see whether these cards are redeemed or not and also contact JameRD to see what's his response. He said me in the Skype 2  days before that he will look into it Tomorrow and he never be online from then. I have PM'ed him also the same even admin can verify that. Also the 3 threads that pointed out about scam accusation about me all solved and all have its own reason. One was about xbox live card which was raised a complaint on my reseller account in game keys selling platform, that its not valid and waited to sort that and i was away in the mean time. But i paid when i saw the scam report and i lost 20 USD eventually because the one who bought the card claimed refund for the card. The second one about vanilla card which one was also the same issue, he said me that its having balance 100 USD, but its rejected in almost all sites that i used and at last i contacted their support they only said its  its -100 USD not 100 USD. But he made the thread before me knowing about negative balance thing from their support.I made the payment to him after seeing that thread. But after this i contacted him in Skype and he refunded the same amount. Third one is just 1 day delay in the payment that too with obvious reasons due to from a newbie account i was receiving an amazon card worth 100 USD i think. So i waited to confirm the amazon order. I made the payment without any delay within hrs actually. For the above any statement ask proof i can provide personally or here itself. Also confirm with the OP whether we made a transaction of 1k or not. Don't make posts by seeing 2 usernames in the same thread and assuming everything like a boss.

If im accusing you'd see a thread on the scam-accusation already.

Also i dont think our OP JameRD is in the best state to confirm this.

Anyways thanks for the input. Can't find any linkage between you both so i guess its all good Smiley
cashoutservices

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:00:58 AM

Mobiletalk is one of JameRD alt.
KoTbKa (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:41:14 AM

I was just going through the entire thread. First give at least 1 proof that we are same, and i will surely give you 2 BTC or anyone who does. I'm the only one who asked him to make a scam report, because with him i'm the one first made the deal and i sold him 1k (500x2) card amazon card at a time, So if i want to, i can scam at that time itself i never wait for the another big transaction to take place. After this deal he asked me that JameRD is trusted or not whether he can deal with him, I said 'yes' because i made many deals and all went smooth except the last one. He sold me ebay 500 USD card  which was used and he said like he is waiting for the vendor and solve that issue. But i waited too long and he didn't sent card or any money till now. But i didn't know he is making such large transaction at all he didn't mention that, so if he did told me that i never say to deal directly. I contacted amazon to see whether these cards are redeemed or not and also contacted JameRD to see what's his response. He said me in the Skype 2  days before that he will look into it Tomorrow and he never be online from then. I have PM'ed him also the same even admin can verify that. Also the 3 threads that pointed out about scam accusation about me all solved and all have its own reason. One was about xbox live card which was raised a complaint on my reseller account in game keys selling platform, that its not valid and waited to sort that and i was away in the mean time. But i paid when i saw the scam report and i lost 20 USD eventually because the one who bought the card claimed refund for the card. The second one about vanilla card which one was also the same issue, he said me that its having balance 100 USD, but its rejected in almost all sites that i used and at last i contacted their support they only said its  its -100 USD not 100 USD. But he made the thread before me knowing about negative balance thing from their support.I made the payment to him after seeing that thread. But after this i contacted him in Skype and he refunded the same amount. Third one is just 1 day delay in the payment that too with obvious reasons due to from a newbie account i was receiving an amazon card worth 100 USD i think. So i waited to confirm the amazon order. I made the payment without any delay within hrs actually. For the above any statement ask proof i can provide personally or here itself. Also confirm with the OP whether we made a transaction of 1k or not. Don't make posts by seeing 2 usernames in the same thread and assuming everything like a boss.

I confirm all that Jakez tell now
We made transaction same time with JameRD and his cards are working
He just try to help
Really thanks that you proof Jakez is not JameRD alt and I can make a deal with him again
Jakez
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:59:39 AM

I confirm all that Jakez tell now
We made transaction same time with JameRD and his cards are working
He just try to help
Really thanks that you proof Jakez is not JameRD alt and I can make a deal with him again

Thanks man for your trust, We can have more deal for sure. Also sent you a PM.
KoTbKa (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:09:06 AM

can someone explain me - person with nickname mansystem give me his skype mobiletalk76
does this same person with Mobiletalk you mentioned?
Jakez
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:15:17 AM

can someone explain me - person with nickname mansystem give me his skype mobiletalk76
I think he maybe the same and go with same trick. First he deals for small amounts and build trust and go for bigger.
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:55:45 AM

i believe the same that both are alt of each other , because they both use same skrill email .
few days back i had a status of my skype in my profile saying buying bitcoins with skrill.
I had a trade request from both at the same day on skype, and i behaved like a newbie and they sent me their email to sent skrill to that email , fortunately both were same so i thought they wanna scam me so i avoided that.
Much More , once i they were auctioning Domain Cryptbank and i wished to trade with them and they gave me the doamin details and with logging in account i found James detail and his name is Andrew , as per domain registration. Many info like po box were there , i did not paid much attenion as i thought it was a casual deal , but now i am sure those details can help OP.
Shame on Scammer.

Edit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1191592 (Auction thread)
james.lent

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:04:05 AM

i believe the same that both are alt of each other , because they both use same skrill email .
few days back i had a status of my skype in my profile saying buying bitcoins with skrill.
I had a trade request from both at the same day on skype, and i behaved like a newbie and they sent me their email to sent skrill to that email , fortunately both were same so i thought they wanna scam me so i avoided that.
Much More , once i they were auctioning Domain Cryptbank and i wished to trade with them and they gave me the doamin details and with logging in account i found James detail and his name is Andrew , as per domain registration. Many info like po box were there , i did not paid much attenion as i thought it was a casual deal , but now i am sure those details can help OP.
Shame on Scammer.

Good info there mate, sadly domain is protected by whois guard : http://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=cryptbank.com
So if you still have those details , would be great to reveal them here .
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:06:42 AM

Shame on Scammer.

Good find there mate, and looks like the domain is now on sale. If you still have the details, do not hesitate to post it here.
I have some basic contact details including a valid email address and phone number attached with that domain Name , i wonder if i can still login to domain account or not.
I am happy if that Cryptsy scammer and James are the same person then this gonna be a real defeat to that scammer.
Accordind to Gleb Gamow they both used the same withdraw address.

I can Dox that guy.
james.lent

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:20:46 AM

Shame on Scammer.

Good find there mate, and looks like the domain is now on sale. If you still have the details, do not hesitate to post it here.
I have some basic contact details including a valid email address and phone number attached with that domain Name , i wonder if i can still login to domain account or not.
I am happy if that Cryptsy scammer and James are the same person then this gonna be a real defeat to that scammer.
Accordind to Gleb Gamow they both used the same withdraw address.

I can Dox that guy.

Feels bad having a similar nick now  Grin gleb is like sherlock holmes. Anyway, we would need more insight on this issues and yeah it would be great to release his email so we can cross check them.
everaja

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:46:10 PM

I am sure that your money is gone because the person whom you sent 7 coins has nothing to loose except his 3-4 $ forum account , now he will quit that account and will buy some higher rank account and will continue this scamming process.
these things will not stop until you guys take trading seriously and use escrow.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:59:19 PM

This just makes me sad. Its not your mistake actually its probably your stupidity to not to use an escrow over the trade involving 7btc's! What in the gods name does it take to use an escrow ? There are free escrow services around,they don't charge at all.I hope everyone reads this posts and stops getting scammed online.Thanks a lot for sharing though!
KoTbKa (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:10:27 PM

This just makes me sad. Its not your mistake actually its probably your stupidity to not to use an escrow over the trade involving 7btc's! What in the gods name does it take to use an escrow ? There are free escrow services around,they don't charge at all.I hope everyone reads this posts and stops getting scammed online.Thanks a lot for sharing though!

man, this was bulk gift cards selling
if scammer is newbie he will scary from one word escrow and never talk to you again
but if scammer is professional he will send to you cards and after receiving your money will sell this cards again because anybody here can spent 2000-3000$ cards in 15-20min
I`m really stupid because hope to find here honest people
cashoutservices

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:17:55 PM

man, this was bulk gift cards selling
if scammer is newbie he will scary from one word escrow and never talk to you again
but if scammer is professional he will send to you cards and after receiving your money will sell this cards again because anybody here can spent 2000-3000$ cards in 15-20min
I`m really stupid because hope to find here honest people

The guy  only had few trust rating, few of them from alt account.
how in hell have you sent $2000k+ worth of btc to a noob ?

Use trusted and reputed escrow next time.
AmazonGCX

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:43:51 PM

This one is a scammer. He asked me to send him $350 for $500 amazon gift card and promised to provide the code after that. My 1st transaction was smooth and he seemed to be so trusful. But he disappeared after I sent money for the 2nd transaction.

His paypal email: xuantrinhhm@gmail.com or jamerd113@gmail.com

I sent money to his paypal as to friend/ family. Not sure if I can dispute.
cashoutservices

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:23:13 AM

This one is a scammer. He asked me to send him $350 for $500 amazon gift card and promised to provide the code after that. My 1st transaction was smooth and he seemed to be so trusful. But he disappeared after I sent money for the 2nd transaction.

His paypal email: xuantrinhhm@gmail.com or jamerd113@gmail.com

I sent money to his paypal as to friend/ family. Not sure if I can dispute.

That guy is involve in lots of scam all related to gift card, nguyen is from hanoi in viet nam.
Invulner

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Invulner

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:26:05 AM

I don't think a person that barely has a member status should be trusted with 7 BTC. Even when dealing with some of the more reputable people of this forum with 7 BTC you should probably be more careful than not using escrow at all.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: