Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:45:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have .00000001 bitcoin. Will I be a millionaire by 2046?  (Read 9649 times)
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:47:08 PM

If you think you can be a US dollar millionaire, it is impossible. The US dollar will not depreciate that much.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:34:28 PM

No, I do not think that is possible except if fiat money become worthless then you will be a millionaire but not rich at the same time Cheesy
You should think about holding much more amount of btc

Yes indeed, its impossible with the amount you want to be a millionaire, you will not come even close, far from the even.
I think you should invest much more bitcoins to do this, its the question if the bitcoin will still exist by that year.
hayabusa911

Activity: 369

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:52:20 PM

This thread gave me cancer...BUMP
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:55:37 PM

If you think you can be a US dollar millionaire, it is impossible. The US dollar will not depreciate that much.

Its not possible at all, the bitcoin will never get to such a high number, even the bitcoin will not go to a high number max is 10k for a btc in the future, and even that is not to predict.
I think its just a matter of time, you should need a lot more bitcoins to even get rich by the bitcoin because of the fact the bitcoin is now still low.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:00:28 PM

Everyone expecting Bitcoin to grow in value like hell but that is ridiculous to hope that 1 Satoshi will make someone billionaire.If that happens,we need to break up bitcoin to even smaller units like micro Satoshi or something like that

Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:12:12 PM

Its not possible at all, the bitcoin will never get to such a high number, even the bitcoin will not go to a high number max is 10k for a btc in the future, and even that is not to predict.
I think its just a matter of time, you should need a lot more bitcoins to even get rich by the bitcoin because of the fact the bitcoin is now still low.

It is not possible in 2016, but it could be a millionaire by 2246. If the bitcoin price rise 10% a year.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:56:45 PM

Invest that small amount of bitcoin into something then it will grow, don't settle to let bitcoin sit idle, especially such a small amount like that, that is pointless. Expand your horizons  Wink

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:00:37 PM

No you would not be a millionaire I do not see this possible even if you had more in my opinion it would still be difficult.
I even think its the question if not another currency is already used by us all and the bitcoin has died, its all possible...
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:18:16 AM

No, I do not think that is possible except if fiat money become worthless then you will be a millionaire but not rich at the same time Cheesy
You should think about holding much more amount of btc

Yes indeed, its impossible with the amount you want to be a millionaire, you will not come even close, far from the even.
I think you should invest much more bitcoins to do this, its the question if the bitcoin will still exist by that year.
You are all right, it is just a dream, you also can see now that the value of Bitcoin is not even rising and many people think that the value will not even rise after the halving and that is already not good.
You have to realize if you want to be a millionaire that you have to work really hard and that it is unpredictable that you wanna be a millionaire, you just need to be lucky.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1184

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:59:41 AM

how many price of bitcoin to make someone be millionaire with only 1 satoshi ?  Grin but nothing wrong with dreaming, i wish i can be millionaire too if 1 satoshi is worth in future 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:40:19 AM

how many price of bitcoin to make someone be millionaire with only 1 satoshi ?  Grin but nothing wrong with dreaming, i wish i can be millionaire too if 1 satoshi is worth in future 

Well I think it would be a nice dream but it would of course never happen its just too much of course, this is just highly unlikely.
I think its a matter of time before the bitcoin is gonna rise but not to such an amount.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:09:28 PM

That's really not possible to be a millionaire with the quoted value. As said everyone has the right to dream, so dreaming about such a big achievement is really unrealistic.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kollor

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:17:15 PM

That's really not possible to be a millionaire with the quoted value. As said everyone has the right to dream, so dreaming about such a big achievement is really unrealistic.

Yeah, 1 Satoshi won't make you a millionaire, that's bonkers..As you say, that is too much dreaming...even a bitcoin won't reach that high even if it is widely spread all over the world ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: