Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokeram.com worth to invest?  (Read 4362 times)
dwyer17

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:47:46 PM

I have funds in pokeram. The site could use some work, but they do put 0.002 (on average) in my account each day. Manual withdrawal from account is required. I invested 0.5.

They have a Skype chat room that is pretty active, people constantly asking questions and getting fast replies.

Is the site legit? Hmm... Only maybe, but I wouldn't dismiss it as a complete bust.
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:55:22 PM

earlier there was latest sites that always pays a profitable amount for the invested bitcoins . but those site are now closed.
since some sites are in these days pays some small amount of btc that are not profitable .
i had also invested at a site but that site did not paid my btc . due this i have lost my 0.09btc .
so i think investment is very risky .
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:40:39 PM

Interesting discussion we are having here.

What other stable investment out there using bitcoin that i can rely on.

Man the internet is so confusing. Is there anything real solid out there?

Thanks

There is nothing stable or solid out there. The closest you can come is something that you know about first hand.

Consider all the money people are losing in investments right now. Pensions are drying up. Savings have become of little value. Certainly the Forex loses money for people on a regular basis. If you find something good, it will not last.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:46:52 PM

Pokeram.com is neither ponzi nor hyip site but an investment or managed poker accounts company that uses their robot to trade on thousands of accounts.

Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:23:34 PM

Pokerautomatics has been around for like 2 years now. If you go to monitor websites like moneymakergroup or allmonitors you can see people talk about it and they post all their payment transactions.  The virtual money thing is just to get you a feel of the website, it is not withdraw able or anything just for testing purposes.  It is not a random website like people on here have said, it is probably the MOST POPULAR HYIP on the internet.  The websites that are posted on this forum that go away after 4 days are "random websites" on the internet. 
Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:28:47 PM

Thanks

There is nothing stable or solid out there. The closest you can come is something that you know about first hand.

Consider all the money people are losing in investments right now. Pensions are drying up. Savings have become of little value. Certainly the Forex loses money for people on a regular basis. If you find something good, it will not last.

Smiley

Lmao I had to laugh at how ridiculous your statement is.  The stock market is nearing new highs, I don't see how you are speaking on behalf of the entire "investment community."  Pherhaps if you invested all your money into HYIPs your statement would be very true.  Savings have become of little value ?  That statement makes literally no sense and I can not even combat it with an argument.  The Forex loses money on a regular basis?Huh Depends what currency you are invested in there are hundreds of different currencies, don't think you can loose money in all of them at the same time would literally not be possible.... I'm sorry but your post is so full of absolutely insane statements, I could not sit here and let people believe the incorrect information that you are pushing onto them. 
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 07:14:54 PM

Look. The answer is simple. Level 1 starts at $30 for 1 month. If you can't afford $30, or if you are so tight that losing $30 pains you beyond relief, or if you think it is a big sin to test it out, then forget the whole thing. Otherwise, sign up, and place your $30 investment. Once you get it back with profit, you can do it again... or not. If you lose it, don't go out to Denny's for a couple of weeks until you can save up $30 more for something else. Pokeram accepts Bitcoin, you know.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 07:17:12 PM

Thanks

Smiley

Lmao I had to laugh at how ridiculous your statement is.  The stock market is nearing new highs, I don't see how you are speaking on behalf of the entire "investment community."  Pherhaps if you invested all your money into HYIPs your statement would be very true.  Savings have become of little value ?  That statement makes literally no sense and I can not even combat it with an argument.  The Forex loses money on a regular basis?Huh Depends what currency you are invested in there are hundreds of different currencies, don't think you can loose money in all of them at the same time would literally not be possible.... I'm sorry but your post is so full of absolutely insane statements, I could not sit here and let people believe the incorrect information that you are pushing onto them. 

What? You haven't figured out yet, that in investing, the only way somebody gains is when somebody else loses?

Smiley

supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:22:56 PM

Thanks

Smiley

Lmao I had to laugh at how ridiculous your statement is.  The stock market is nearing new highs, I don't see how you are speaking on behalf of the entire "investment community."  Pherhaps if you invested all your money into HYIPs your statement would be very true.  Savings have become of little value ?  That statement makes literally no sense and I can not even combat it with an argument.  The Forex loses money on a regular basis?Huh Depends what currency you are invested in there are hundreds of different currencies, don't think you can loose money in all of them at the same time would literally not be possible.... I'm sorry but your post is so full of absolutely insane statements, I could not sit here and let people believe the incorrect information that you are pushing onto them.  

Stocks and Forex are pure gambling but just legalized, how come you'd say? That's simple: when someone wins, someone else is losing in the meantime. Btw I do trading lol
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 11:02:56 AM

Pokeram has been good to me.

Not the greatest profits compared to other HYIPs but steady going.

I quoted the image above to explain that if you invest 1 btc you don't get 50% profits but roughly 15% a month -> roughly 0.5% a day. The 50% is share of the profits pokeram makes. The 15% is not a hard number. sometimes a little above sometimes a little below. You can withdraw your daily profits when ever you want but your initial deposit is locked until the plan expires after 45 days with 1 btc. Read a little on the page and it is pretty clear how the coins are spread.

And yeah people who don't understand that demo $$$ are for a demonstration and no way to withdraw shouldn't be trying out this stuff at all.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 11:53:11 AM

@ Stroto, thank you for your honest review about this investment, though they dont pay high rate but your money will not reduce nor lost and they even accept bitcoin but the only draw back is that their minimum investment is $30 otherwise it is an all comer business.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:01:53 PM

@ Stroto, thank you for your honest review about this investment, though they dont pay high rate but your money will not reduce nor lost and they even accept bitcoin but the only draw back is that their minimum investment is $30 otherwise it is an all comer business.

Well, do you want more than a $30 minimum? Or less? And why?

Smiley

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:00:52 PM

Well, do you want more than a $30 minimum? Or less? And why?

Smiley
Though not for me but i feel if they reduce the minimum investment to just $10 it will attract more people or at least they should make it a trial plan.

Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:56:52 PM

every investment has a risk and so does pokeram.
life just doesn't have any guarantees you won't lose your money when you put it in someone else's hands.

The $30 dollar minimu is ok. It works well for them and their investors and so there is no need to attract more investors who bring dust.
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 09:36:38 PM

Poker automatics scam--How I lost 9 BTC plus $12000 by a deliberately fraud
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 10:25:28 PM

Stay away from this site dude, even if it's paying but the profit is really few and you have to wait several months only to get your capital back
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:41:53 AM

Take a look at All HYIP Monitors at http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/.   Smiley

dwyer17

Activity: 199

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 05:11:30 AM

That story has two sides to it. Both sides have pretty good arguments.
FinancialSnake

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 07:13:11 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 12:51:47 PM by FinancialSnake

Man, I know admins and their strategies because I'm in contact with them and I can guarantee you they're used to tell such bullshits.
$12k + 9 BTC is a good amount to spread with users of the program so that 1 guy only doesn't get paid and another 1,000 do.
What would you do for you collapsing (or not) program? I would scam that greedy guy and continue paying all my other users for the benefit of my program  Wink
Everybitbit

Activity: 224

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:23:20 AM

never try this site yet, and never heard of it actually,
maybe not worth to invest  Cheesy avoid this, and invest at more trusted company like moneypot or maybe bitvest.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: