Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:37:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Open Sourced Faucet with Dice Script  (Read 10075 times)
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 11:18:15 AM

You have done great work, just downloaded it. I am thinking of adding dice game to my site now i can. I already have hangman game installed now i will have dice game added in my faucet. Will tell more about it opening new thread soon.

Once again thanks for sharing and making it open source.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sebungkus

Activity: 964
Merit: 500

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 06:56:08 AM

Please help me sir ,
Import database eror Cry

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
coinableS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 01:24:05 PM

Please help me sir ,
Import database eror Cry

You need to select a database from the lefthand column before you click on import.

sebungkus

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 02:04:59 PM

Please help me sir ,
Import database eror Cry

You need to select a database from the lefthand column before you click on import.

Thanks sir , Problem Solved  Cool Cheesy

One more thing I want to ask, how to change the minimum payout to 8000 satoshi, at this point my faucet no minimum payout? Sad

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 02:33:22 PM

This is really nice faucet it can increase revenue of faucet owners.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
coinableS (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 03:17:48 PM

Please help me sir ,
Import database eror Cry

Thanks sir , Problem Solved  Cool Cheesy

One more thing I want to ask, how to change the minimum payout to 8000 satoshi, at this point my faucet no minimum payout? Sad
You want people to have to play up to a 8000 balance before cashout? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a faucet?

sebungkus

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 03:43:07 PM

You want people to have to play up to a 8000 balance before cashout? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a faucet?

in some faucet I look like that, they apply a minimum payout. even up to 20,000 balance: '(

KnightTrader

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:59:44 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 07:14:43 PM by KnightTrader

Here is my edition of this great script: http://winco.in/faucetbox

I have privately already tipped coinableS, but if he someday converts this to altcoins available at faucetbox, maybe I buy more pints for him Grin
coinableS (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 08:12:52 PM

I have privately already tipped coinableS, but if he someday converts this to altcoins available at faucetbox, maybe I buy more pints for him Grin
Nicely done knighttrader!
This could very easily be adapted to altcoins on faucebox. I could make the update if others would find it useful.

KnightTrader

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 08:05:26 PM

Nicely done knighttrader!
This could very easily be adapted to altcoins on faucebox. I could make the update if others would find it useful.

Claim amounts have decreased significantly, but I wonder if they all were bots and this is more hard to bots because not basic script. Well, interesting to see if this get back to official faucetbox list how things continue. For sure I dont want to feed bots.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:34:33 AM

Thank Your sir, Very Nice Scrit Faucet .. Loved  Wink

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
KnightTrader

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:36:41 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 10:08:45 PM by KnightTrader

Hey thanks for altcoin support! I know this can be too much asked, but is there any possibility to change directories of script? Like faucetbox to be ltc and faucetboxgame to be ltcgame? Just to avoid too much clicking and subdirectories if running several faucets. I know it is possible, but need guidelines how to do that Cheesy

EDIT: You can post guidelines to me privately too and I pay commission, but same commission you get also if post them publick and I use them. I think there is no other problem than explaining how to do that, but as you know I have already tried to do that with partically success, so I might learn quick.
coinableS (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 12:52:02 AM

Hey thanks for altcoin support! I know this can be too much asked, but is there any possibility to change directories of script? Like faucetbox to be ltc and faucetboxgame to be ltcgame? Just to avoid too much clicking and subdirectories if running several faucets. I know it is possible, but need guidelines how to do that Cheesy

EDIT: You can post guidelines to me privately too and I pay commission, but same commission you get also if post them publick and I use them. I think there is no other problem than explaining how to do that, but as you know I have already tried to do that with partically success, so I might learn quick.

The altcoin commit from 8 hours ago was not stable and was reverted almost immediately.  This will require more development before it can be rolled out. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

KnightTrader

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:54:16 AM

The altcoin commit from 8 hours ago was not stable and was reverted almost immediately.  This will require more development before it can be rolled out. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Ok, I was too excited to check current situation. Anyway, my question above is same if you some day roll it out Smiley
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 04:51:00 AM

You can change the directories by renaming the folders, then going into the index.php file in /faucetbox, then click ctrl+f and search for "/faucetboxgame" (without quotations) find all of them, and rename them to whatever you've named the faucetboxgame directory to. Do the same in the index.php file in /faucetboxgame, just vice versa.

Also, coinableS, I've changed

Code:
//custom parameters
$api_key = "1234XYB"; //faucetbox API KEY
$startBal = 300; //starting balance for users
$reefAmount = 300; //referral amount
$timeBetweenClaims = 1800; //wait time between claims in seconds
$private_key = "1a1a1a_1a1a1a_1a_1a1"; //funcaptcha private key
$publicKey = "1b1b1_1b1b_1b1b1b1"; //funcaptcha public key

To

Code:
//custom parameters
$startBal = 200; //starting balance for users
$timeBetweenClaims = 3600; //wait time between claims in seconds

But it still seems to dispense 300 satoshis in the user balance. Any ideas why this is happening? I have changed the names of the directories, not sure if that affected it or not.
FBCTorg

Activity: 395

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 09:58:45 AM

i had same problem when changing rewards, i'm not sure if it's the correct way but deleting the database helped

wdnj

Activity: 762

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:38:01 PM

Is this script can work with dogecoin?
coinableS (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 01:34:48 PM

You can change the directories by renaming the folders, then going into the index.php file in /faucetbox, then click ctrl+f and search for "/faucetboxgame" (without quotations) find all of them, and rename them to whatever you've named the faucetboxgame directory to. Do the same in the index.php file in /faucetboxgame, just vice versa.

Also, coinableS, I've changed

Code:
//custom parameters
$startBal = 300; //starting balance for users
$timeBetweenClaims = 1800; //wait time between claims in seconds

To

Code:
//custom parameters
$startBal = 200; //starting balance for users
$timeBetweenClaims = 3600; //wait time between claims in seconds

But it still seems to dispense 300 satoshis in the user balance. Any ideas why this is happening? I have changed the names of the directories, not sure if that affected it or not.

I accidentally had the 300 starting balance hard coded for returning visitors. Oops!  The github repo has been updated to fix the bug. The change is only a one-liner on /faucetbox/index.php so you don't have to re-download the entire project just that one file.

Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:08:29 PM

@Coinables,I just wanted to say thanks for all your video's on blockchain API i plan to use your instructions to put some kind of transaction on ixomine.com.

Your video's has helped me a lot since i cant afford school to learn this,  Thanks again.
KnightTrader

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:08:42 PM

Superhitech, thanks for instructions to set up directories. I'll try that, if it works for you, I believe it work for everyone else too Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: