Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:48:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Admin- aren't you the one who make rules,need your response  (Read 4185 times)
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:02:11 PM

i removed from zazarb.

im outta here for the day.  holiday family time.

be well everyone.
Code:
I support BIP 101 and bigger blocks.
Your personal message and your message (via negative rating) are directing somewhere else , aren't they ?

however, Neotox is not likely to stop because he is not in a paid sig' and -9999 counts to nothing in such circumstances.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bargainbin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:19:21 PM

Selling accounts is not against the forum rules.
Leaving negative feedback to anyone, for any reason, is also not against forum rules.
/thread
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 05:31:47 PM

Initially wanted to ignore this, however it seems like it gained more attention than it should. My opinion is simple: Even though you have every right to give someone a negative for any reason, I feel like a neutral is more appropriate here.

I don't think I'm abusing the trust system.
-snip-
You are not. You are using it correctly.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:46:54 PM

Initially wanted to ignore this, however it seems like it gained more attention than it should. My opinion is simple: Even though you have every right to give someone a negative for any reason, I feel like a neutral is more appropriate here.

I don't think I'm abusing the trust system.
-snip-
You are not. You are using it correctly.

Seeing that quickseller sold accounts, even DT accounts and never got a negative trust rating for it, yeah I guess it should be a neutral trust rating.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 12:54:34 AM

I disagree with his ratings against Neo. I agree selling accounts/farming/spamming sucks, but is not against the rules. With Jonald being in the DT network his ratings carry more weight and need to not be bias to personal opinion. I also disagree with his positive feedbacks to Tspacepilot for no reason. Tspace now has lots of trust for nothing at all. If he was not in the DT then fair game feel free to drop a negative as it does not mark him red for others. At worst you should leave a negative for this.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:02:30 AM

I disagree with his ratings against Neo. I agree selling accounts/farming/spamming sucks, but is not against the rules. With Jonald being in the DT network his ratings carry more weight and need to not be bias to personal opinion. I also disagree with his positive feedbacks to Tspacepilot for no reason. Tspace now has lots of trust for nothing at all. If he was not in the DT then fair game feel free to drop a negative as it does not mark him red for others. At worst you should leave a negative for this.

On Tspacepilot, I disagreed with Wardrick, who has horrible judgement (the guy defended the obvious scammer Woodcollector) so Theymos pretty much straight up told me to counter his trust.

Others are doing that now for Neotox, and I'm fine with it.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 01:07:26 AM

On Tspacepilot, I disagreed with Wardrick, who has horrible judgement (the guy defended the obvious scammer Woodcollector) so Theymos pretty much straight up told me to counter his trust.

It doesn't make sense to counter a feedback that doesn't exist anymore. Wardrick removed the feedback and tspacepilot doesn't have any negative DT anymore. I'm "doing that now" here but as I said of course I will remove it if the negative is removed or isn't DT anymore (as I did on zazarb's profile after you removed your negative), so it's not a valid excuse.

...but we're going off-topic.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:11:17 AM

It doesn't make sense to counter a feedback that doesn't exist anymore. Wardrick removed the feedback and tspacepilot doesn't have any negative DT anymore. I'm "doing that now" here but as I said of course I will remove it if the negative is removed or isn't DT anymore (as I did on zazarb's profile after you removed your negative), so it's not a valid excuse.

well i wasn't aware of it, its not like i'm keeping tabs on tspacepilot or wardrick.

I changed the neotox to neutral because of the number of strong opinions here.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 01:12:55 AM

I guess this solves it then. I've removed my counter.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:15:36 AM

well i wasn't aware of it, its not like i'm keeping tabs on tspacepilot or wardrick.

Actually maybe i'm getting wardrick confused with tecshare lol...but i still disagreed with his feedback.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 01:30:26 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2015, 01:42:13 AM by EcuaMobi

Actually maybe i'm getting wardrick confused with tecshare lol...but i still disagreed with his feedback.

(You mean TF?) He is not on DT (and could hardly be further away from it) so a DT counter doesn't make sense there either as it's supposed to be to remove the "undeserved" red from the account. But again off-topic so I'm just leaving now.

Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 01:37:04 AM

The system should t least be changed to which only the users involved in a transaction can give feedback ratings.
So if I bought an account from the OP, I'm the only who has the right to give feedback whether it be positive or not for which the reference shall also be the transaction ID/thread.
stupid idea, so i need to give a scammer my money to leave him negative trust saying he is a scammer?

Scamming isnt against the rules, the mods dont care about scams, why do we leave negative trust for scams?

Selling accounts is not against the forum rules.
Leaving negative feedback to anyone, for any reason, is also not against forum rules.
/thread
again, scamming isnt against the forum rules, why give negative rep for that?

Maybe but im sure you just cracked under pressure, you had a negative rating on another user for months, did these points not come to you?
did you not care because the person was of a low rank?
maybe because his initial rating was neutral?

You should be excluded from DT, you have to stand firm by your decisions

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 01:45:31 AM

Maybe but im sure you just cracked under pressure, you had a negative rating on another user for months, did these points not come to you?

Wrong. He did the right thing here changing it. This is the proper way to moderate trust.
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 01:51:10 AM

Wrong. He did the right thing here changing it. This is the proper way to moderate trust.
why on DT if your trust ratings have to be constantly moderated?
Why change your ratings for two trusted members but leave those that  have less trust to suffer through with your negative ratings because they did the same thing that neotox and zarzabab did
This is lone discrimination, discrimination based on rank and trust

You dont have character,
You need character to be on DT
True character is doing what is right even if no-one is looking or supports you
You just crack under pressure
Just ask BadBear to take you off his trust list, you are an embarrassment to DT

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 01:52:25 AM

why on DT if your trust ratings have to be constantly moderated?
Why change your ratings for two trusted members but leave those that  have less trust to suffer through with your negative ratings because they did the same thing that neotox and zarzabab did
This is lone discrimination, discrimination based on rank and trust

You dont have character,
You need character to be on DT
True character is doing what is right even if no-one is looking or supports you
You just crack under pressure
Just ask BadBear to take you off his trust list, you are an embarrassment to DT

Well my comment was only about being willing to change a rating. I have not looked into his other ratings.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 02:02:58 AM

Hi jonald_fyookball,
The reasons that you gave here are good and acceptable at least for me but did the negative trust that you gave to the members of this forums helped to decrease the number of selling accounts? Personally I see that the situation getting worse, now sellers are hiding their identities and creating new accounts to prevent a potential negative trust in their original accounts. Buyers start doing the same... Everyone is afraid and we will simply see a newbie selling full/sr/hero member to newbie, and I think that the scam attempts will be higher than Neotox selling one of his defaulted loan account to a member/full/sr... At least in case of scam we could have a chance to figure one of the scammer accounts..

Prohibiting this will never work, we will simply see 3w.buybitcointalkaccounts... and we could imagine the disastrous consequences then.
Maybe DT will not listen to this but I recommend to avoid NT in such situation (or a neutral trust).

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 02:08:02 AM

Hi jonald_fyookball,
The reasons that you gave here are good and acceptable at least for me but did the negative trust that you gave to the members of this forums helped to decrease the number of selling accounts? Personally I see that the situation getting worse, now sellers are hiding their identities and creating new accounts to prevent a potential negative trust in their original accounts. Buyers start doing the same... Everyone is afraid and we will simply see a newbie selling full/sr/hero member to newbie, and I think that the scam attempts will be higher than Neotox selling one of his defaulted loan account to a member/full/sr... At least in case of scam we could have a chance to figure one of the scammer accounts..

Prohibiting this will never work, we will simply see 3w.buybitcointalkaccounts... and we could imagine the disastrous consequences then.
Maybe DT will not listen to this but I recommend to avoid NT in such situation (or a neutral trust).
Please tell me, what effect will a neutral rating have?

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:13:56 AM

I still believe everything I said about account farming and feel justified leaving
negative trust.

However, because many trusted members felt they wanted to override my
opinion (and left positive default trust countering mine), I decided to
listen to the wisdom of the crowd and change it to neutral for neotox.

I really don't know why they are defending him, but I'm still warning
anyone else that I will be most likely leave negative feedback
when I see people farming accounts.

InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 02:20:46 AM

Please tell me, what effect will a neutral rating have?

Please tell me, what effect will a negative rating have?
My answer is this example: seller X (known senior member) got a NT, he will stop selling accounts and have his NT removed. Meanwhile another account will appear seller Y (unknown newbie, no-one knows he is seller X) who will sell an account and will get a negative trust then another newbie account will appear and do the same...etc

Hope this example will answer your question.

Edit: jonald, you are free to do what you think is correct but I recommend to discuss this with theymos or badbear.

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Neotox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 03:34:12 AM

Hello

Anyone who thinking that I am farming account is wrong, I am buying them for cheap from original owners who are either leaving the forum or need some money and I sell them for some profit

I used multiple escrows for buying selling accounts including sebastianju,monbux,master-p,shorena,blazed,Muhammed Zakir,redsn0w etc

I am not farming the account,I buy them and resell for some profit.

Available
PM me to rent this space.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: