Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:35:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer Tag: Gineta  (Read 4918 times)
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 11:32:35 AM

If it looks like bullshit, smells like bullshit and sounds like bullshit guess what it is? It sure as hell ain't roses.

Is it a goat?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 03:47:42 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2012, 01:37:56 PM by augustocroppo

Logically I would say that Gineta's real name is Arturo Miguel Alonso Maldonado (as listed on Companies House).
He signs his signature A.Maldonado and the rest of the alias' are simple restructuring of his names (except Jacob... no idea where that comes from)

What part of the evidence you did not understand?

I have already show that Gineta is an alias used by Jacob Maldonado. There is no further evidence showing any alternative hypothesis. Moreover, he already indicated that in the IRC log:

<gineta> ok send
tell me how much I need to send in pounds
and mail me back you short and long code and you name for the transfer
I go to put in the bank subject Jacob donation

Moreover, where is your evidence? Are you forming your hypothesis with no evidence? That is not acceptable.

You ignored an important question: where he said that he was born in France?

By the way, could you send the scanned identity to my email account, so I could verify that you are not providing false information for this investigation?
gineta

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 09:24:35 AM

The Data Protection Act 1998 contains a number of enforcement mechanisms designed to encourage compliance with the new data protection regime. The Information Commissioner has the power to investigate complaints from aggrieved individuals and to require those who process personal information to respond to his enquiries. He usually attempts to resolve issues by correspondence, but he can serve enforcement notices demanding compliance with the Act. The Information Commissioner can also issue substantial 'monetary penalty notices' of up to £500,000

The Act also includes penalties for unlawfully obtaining personal data, which includes imprisonment in certain circumstances.

Individuals can also sue for compensation if they have suffered damage and distress as the result of a failure to comply with the Act.

Now Keltiflox I send you a private email in this forum  but you not reply I am not interest in make a worse Christmas to any one but no reply emails no means I stop here.

Now according to my records you live in the street number 45  of Post code starting for MK18. I say because you go to get a certificate letter from me.

No reply to emails not means nothing you start the post and certain violations of the Law of Data protection are already make much when you or your friends are no register in ICO. IS for that I not have obligation to give to you or to any one here any probe. I understand the problem no start with you but you start this post and you have part of responsibility. I feel some people bulling me and cause me distress I offer you a reasonable exit. You never reply.

I go to give you and to any one here to make rectifications before any legal actions is take.
The time due today at 12 PM

jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 12:08:49 PM

The Data Protection Act 1998 contains a number of enforcement mechanisms designed to encourage compliance with the new data protection regime. The Information Commissioner has the power to investigate complaints from aggrieved individuals and to require those who process personal information to respond to his enquiries. He usually attempts to resolve issues by correspondence, but he can serve enforcement notices demanding compliance with the Act. The Information Commissioner can also issue substantial 'monetary penalty notices' of up to £500,000

The Act also includes penalties for unlawfully obtaining personal data, which includes imprisonment in certain circumstances.

Individuals can also sue for compensation if they have suffered damage and distress as the result of a failure to comply with the Act.

Now Keltiflox I send you a private email in this forum  but you not reply I am not interest in make a worse Christmas to any one but no reply emails no means I stop here.

Now according to my records you live in the street number 45  of Post code starting for MK18. I say because you go to get a certificate letter from me.

No reply to emails not means nothing you start the post and certain violations of the Law of Data protection are already make much when you or your friends are no register in ICO. IS for that I not have obligation to give to you or to any one here any probe. I understand the problem no start with you but you start this post and you have part of responsibility. I feel some people bulling me and cause me distress I offer you a reasonable exit. You never reply.

I go to give you and to any one here to make rectifications before any legal actions is take.
The time due today at 12 PM

I are engrish very well.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
greyhawk

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 12:25:52 PM

Isn't it just Northampton dialect?
gineta

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 01:37:01 PM

Isn't it just Northampton dialect?
The Data Protection Act 1998  contains eight Data Protection
Principles. These state that personal data must be: 
1. processed fairly and lawfully;
2. obtained and only used for specified and lawful purposes;
3. adequate, relevant and not excessive;
4. accurate, and where necessary, kept up to date;
5. kept for no longer than necessary;
6. processed in accordance with the individual’s rights;
7. kept secure;
8. only transferred to countries that offer adequate data protection.

That is good English for you
greyhawk

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 02:04:43 PM

Sounds pretty statist to me. Are you a statist? Your petty government laws don't apply to the free hand of the market.
gineta

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 02:36:18 PM

1. All the information gained was obtained from public domain. Ergo, if you do not secure your information which is then collated then that is a issue with the sites, not here. The ICO would maybe take a stance against companies like Facebook, Companies House, 192.com etc.

The information does not constitute a breach of the Data Protection Act, as it was all gathered from the public domain. Unlawfully obtaining information pertains to computer hacking or data breach. The information was obtained in a lawful internet search, by both myself and AugustoCroppo.

2. I have never refuted where I live. In fact most of my information can be gained from a simple who.is as I own several domains and do freelance design. Simply putting Kelticfox in Google results in a lot of information about me. Congratulations on using Google. If you wish to email me directly, you can do so by emailing jay(at)kelticfox(dot)co(dot)uk.

3. Augusto, as you've seem to want to muddy the water.... I have already stated I will not put Gineta's ID on here. Gineta can do so to prove his innocence should he so wish.

4. Gineta, I haven't responded to your email, because it basically states "Unless you drop the scam accusation, I will report you to the ICO.". I don't respond to attempted blackmail.

5. Gineta, you STILL haven't responded to the information. This is another tactic at being evasive.

I not need to give you any information you already confess you request a ID and you keep a Digital copy of ID . I am no scare of you next mail is send to the ICO and other departments I no go to say you now.
Have a nice No one Blackmail to no one. I say you broke the law and you not understand that is your problem for that is the court. 
gineta

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 02:48:51 PM

3. Augusto, as you've seem to want to muddy the water.... I have already stated I will not put Gineta's ID on here. Gineta can do so to prove his innocence should he so wish.

Gineta does not have to prove any innocence because he is not guilty of any offense. Do you see a scammer tag in Gineta's profile?

I am trying to determine how much consistent is your accusation. Your persistent refusal to provide the evidence necessary means you do not possess the document alleged. I am sorry for you, but I am sure a scammer tag will be not issued for Gineta. Your allegations are not based on reliable evidence.

Look this is a forum. Yes you think I am stupid to make probe or evidence of my identity in public I say to him come here and I show you evidence. But Hi is not interest or is a scare kid. Hi say to me coming regularly here. But hi is scare to look me face to face. Ok if hi no like to be a man we need to go the legal way TRUE O NO TRUE.

Hi no live in Germany hi live near me and hi come regularly to this town. That means his intentions are no clear. Sorry I can't trust him after what hi do.  And now I am interest in JUSTICE . That English work hi not understand. You can start moving people life because you are boring in your home and you need to bulling others to be happy.

I refuse to make any Identity in Public for the only reason in this country there to much scams and people is hurry to get your personal data for open bank accounts or make you a loan with not your knowledge. How you need to understand I need to protect my life. Now if hi come here like a normal person no a bulling man and say Jacob is that you you can probe me. I go to say him yes this is how I am that is the probe and possible we make a hand shake and a coffee if you are not very hurry. Smiley
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 03:10:18 PM

gineta

You shouldn't be asked to make your identity public.  As far as I know you did not scam anyone.  So there is no need to request a scammer tag.  However the concern is that your requests/inquiries on IRC were "suspect."

If you are legitimate try to make a few honest trades to build credibility.  If you are not legitimate or you reputation here is beyond repair you may want to try another forum.

Also it seems your not a native english speaker (Spanish??).  Maybe you could find someone who speaks you language to help you out.  Augusto, I don't know why, but I think you may speak spanish.  Maybe you could converse in Spanish with him.

(psy what do you guys speak over there?? are you in spain or portugel?)

As I understand it the Scam Accusations thread it used AFTER a buyer/seller/borrower does not hold up their end of the deal.  This is a public form to bring the accusation, provide proof and for the accused to answer or to pay back.

Also this occurred on IRC.  Doesn't IRC have a WOT  (web of trust) to address this situation?

Just asking for a little clarity.  Cause right now this thread reminds me of Salem, MA circa 1692  or a recently uncovered Stassi file. 

gineta

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 03:19:55 PM

I explain to augustocroppo in private my reasons and I explain why some people go far away and make very very big mistake.

I am 100% clean with the LAW but after I give my private reasons and I say also come here if you need probe. Not one is interest.

That means this post is only defamatory with the intention of attack me. 

I ask the moderator of this forum this post not need to be here and not scam is involve and not one go to put me a tag for a violation I not make.

But you need to understand I am really very upset people use the forum to attack me or bulling me. I go to give a reasonable time for this become solve or hi take a beer become in his mind and say I go to look you solve the problem and If I am right make one apologize.

But hi look no interest. Why? No idea

gineta

You shouldn't be asked to make your identity public.  As far as I know you did not scam anyone.  So there is no need to request a scammer tag.  However the concern is that your requests/inquiries on IRC were "suspect."

If you are legitimate try to make a few honest trades to build credibility.  If you are not legitimate or you reputation here is beyond repair you may want to try another forum.

Also it seems your not a native english speaker (Spanish??).  Maybe you could find someone who speaks you language to help you out.  Augusto, I don't know why, but I think you may speak spanish.  Maybe you could converse in Spanish with him.

(psy what do you guys speak over there?? are you in spain or portugel?)

As I understand it the Scam Accusations thread it used AFTER a buyer/seller/borrower does not hold up their end of the deal.  This is a public form to bring the accusation, provide proof and for the accused to answer or to pay back.

Also this occurred on IRC.  Doesn't IRC have a WOT  (web of trust) to address this situation?

Just asking for a little clarity.  Cause right now this thread reminds me of Salem, MA circa 1692  or a recently uncovered Stassi file. 

AndrewBUD

Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 03:45:48 PM

So the poor guy is who he says he is? Using an alias to make it easier for us white people Tongue

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
gineta

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 03:48:28 PM

So the poor guy is who he says he is? Using an alias to make it easier for us white people Tongue
I am whyte  Grin anyway is not a laugh of colour is this people is a nightmare. Uff they are the Catholic Inquisition they say you are the Devil and they want you put fire  Roll Eyes

T

gineta

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 03:49:48 PM

WHAT A WASTE Of TIME
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 03:52:24 PM

augustocroppo ??

I don't know Gineta and I can't really understand what he's trying to say.  I have no problem doxing a scammer and applying any LEGAL pressure to attempt recovery, however I do find this thread troubling.

What say you.  I don't think Gineta has to explain anything.  He either scammed or he didn't and if he didn't this thread is largely irrelevant . 
AndrewBUD

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 03:54:19 PM

lol yeah.. Must be the language barrier Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

trading

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
gineta

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 03:58:32 PM

lol yeah.. Must be the language barrier Smiley

Is not only language barrier. Is also become scare . People can use your info for open bank accounts and for make anything bad . Why I go to disclose info in a forum. And this person nothing bad I make him why attack and attack me.

Look if tomorrow some one give me a ID and I no like the ID I say sorry no business and end the question but I not make a war again him.

Hi can possible have other problems hi no say for targeting people is not blood English

AndrewBUD

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 04:05:10 PM

Yeah I understand. (Sorta)

Try Google Translate or another translating program.... It might help make things more clear when posting on the forum and IRC!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

trading

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
gineta

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 04:45:14 PM

Yeah I understand. (Sorta)

Try Google Translate or another translating program.... It might help make things more clear when posting on the forum and IRC!

Yeah anyway hi need to delete all that staff I am not happy hi get a bunch of info and post in a forum. That is not nice.

I go to delete the other POst I put outside here for make good understanding anyway Hi have debit with me a beer Cerveza hi can use google translate for Cerveza
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 04:57:10 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2012, 01:12:08 PM by augustocroppo

augustocroppo ??

I don't know Gineta and I can't really understand what he's trying to say.  I have no problem doxing a scammer and applying any LEGAL pressure to attempt recovery, however I do find this thread troubling.

I requested Gineta to show his ID, but he refused. Instead, he produced a message with my name in his Facebook account. That proves that Gineta is controlling the profile of Jacob Maldonado. This corroborates the evidence provided in the previous posts.

[EDITED]

I say that Kelticfox made unsubstantiated allegations. I have demonstrated that Gineta is Jacob Maldonado. The IRC's users should settle a deal with Gineta and let his actions to prove his intentions. A scammer tag is not required for an user which did not demonstrated any intention to defraud users in this forum.

So I agree with you: this thread is largely irrelevant.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: