Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -FLOZ- ---The Digital Cannabis Token--- Marketplace, Energy Drink, Game +More  (Read 74687 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:55:42 PM

oh let me guess, ICO on yobit ?  Roll Eyes
oh sorry i was wrong. ICO on c-scam.  Roll Eyes

That is funny you say that because just the other month i had bitcoin returned to me from c-cex when a dev tried to pull a fast one.
i also have kept funds on their for quite some time and it is still there.
This is so cheap to take a chance on, i won't be missing out because there are going to be a few butthurt hating on an exchange.

what's your point exactly ? i never told you not to buy it. i was just pointing out that i saw this ICO coming from a kilomile away, i was one of the first people to look into this project so don't try to pretend like you know something i don't. unless you do, then go ahead. enlighten us.   

I feel like im in the playground with you dude. My point, really? You call an exchange a scam that i had  2btc refunded to me after a dev played silly buggers added to that i have had a couple of btc on there for months.
That is the opposite to scam. You clearly was hinting at not buying it calling them that you plonker, how else would i buy it? congrats on seeing something a kilomile a way i have a badge for you if you would like it.
Moving on from you i see the markets are open will be keeping an eye on you floz
tl;dr

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
Krusty

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:58:02 PM

UPDATE

The markets are now open.
You can purchase some FLOZ with either BTC or LTC on CCEX.
https://c-cex.com/?p=floz-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=floz-ltc

Thanks for your support and expect a short update on the in wallet game shortly.

I rolled up a fatty today for my wake n bake and was toking it and then came across this thread. Alts been dead as far as I'm concerned and figured it was another shit coin. But the whole thing about Canada going legal and this coin tapping into that legal market give this the possibility of real success.

Just with the legal medical dispensaries that are there already for the medial MJ already approved and legalized this could have success but they are getting ready to open it to the public for recreational use. That will increase the legal customer base ten fold. Imagine the volume at anyone of these dispensaries. Where talking pounds daily moving through any one of them.

With a dedicated coin a customer could just go to the in house atm or swipe his phone and buy some green. You don't have to worry about getting robbed of your cash or help up changing you BTC with some guy on the street or cafe. If this is actually done right it could blow up huge. I am definitely going to trade in some LTC which is not really doing crap for something that has a huge upside potential. If it flops I loses 50$ in ltc. I never spend/gamble/invest what I can't live with out.
GenX

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:12:20 PM

Speaking of fatties I rolled up a pretty nice one last night. I am still feeling it. Damn that was good dank icky sticky bud. I went with a little old school White Russian bud i had sitting in a jar just chilling. I almost forgot how good that shit was. I even have enough shake ti make up a little oil.  Grin
toy4lov3rs

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:20:10 PM

UPDATE

The markets are now open.
You can purchase some FLOZ with either BTC or LTC on CCEX.
https://c-cex.com/?p=floz-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=floz-ltc

Thanks for your support and expect a short update on the in wallet game shortly.

Just sent 1 btc to ccex. I'm in.
Floz Dev (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:30:16 PM

do you have any sample images of the marketplace? will it be a TOR marketplace?

Our 1st release and priority is our in-wallet game which is launching in just under four weeks from now. We'll be posting screenshots as well as videos in the coming weeks & we'll be looking for beta testers along the way. If you wish to assist us and be a beta tester please send your email to us in a PM and we'll add you to the list.
For now. You can expect a more detailed update on the game in the coming hours.
toy4lov3rs

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:35:41 PM

Speaking of fatties I rolled up a pretty nice one last night. I am still feeling it. Damn that was good dank icky sticky bud. I went with a little old school White Russian bud i had sitting in a jar just chilling. I almost forgot how good that shit was. I even have enough shake ti make up a little oil.  Grin

I hit the bong just now too. By btc arrived at ccex and I am the owner of 99K floz. Cant want to start staking these.
GenX

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:41:39 PM

do you have any sample images of the marketplace? will it be a TOR marketplace?

Our 1st release and priority is our in-wallet game which is launching in just under four weeks from now. We'll be posting screenshots as well as videos in the coming weeks & we'll be looking for beta testers along the way. If you wish to assist us and be a beta tester please send your email to us in a PM and we'll add you to the list.
For now. You can expect a more detailed update on the game in the coming hours.

This actually sounds like fun. I would imagine the best way to play the game is when you are blazed.  Grin
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 04:54:34 PM

There are so many things you can do with weed. With the right ideas and creativity plus some second to none marketing floz will rocket. Me personally I'm a eater do you think we can get some cookies made available on the market?

toy4lov3rs

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:05:27 PM

There are so many things you can do with weed. With the right ideas and creativity plus some second to none marketing floz will rocket. Me personally I'm a eater do you think we can get some cookies made available on the market?

Making fun of disabled people is not funny.  Sad
Coinic The Hash Hog

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:07:39 PM

https://i.imgur.com/8SxQ2OO.jpg

Same here. I like to vape it, smoke it in a hookah, in a chillium,  in a bowl, in a bubble pipe, in a bong, one hitter quitter, eat it, and my all time favorite way is to smoke it in any of the previously mention smoking ways in hash form. Smiley Now all that said it's time to fore one up.
toy4lov3rs

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:09:22 PM

Same here. I like to vape it, smoke it in a hookah, in a chillium,  in a bowl, in a bubble pipe, in a bong, one hitter quitter, eat it, and my all time favorite way is to smoke it in any of the previously mention smoking ways in hash form. Smiley Now all that said it's time to fore one up.

This is why I love investing in weed coins. Weed has been with me for 5 years already. Im 23 and started toking at 18 and my only other passion in life is crypto. It's a match made perfect for me.
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:23:30 PM

Turned into Pot story hour so now its my turn. Just finished the morning shift and am on my lunch break sitting in my car smoking some hash mixed with white Russian bud wondering if this day can get any slower. I want to get home to watch crypto and I'll I can think of is how I have 5 more hours of work.  Cry Oh Lord please help me get home soon.

Puff puff pass to the next one. What your weed story of the day.
BTC-king

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:34:33 PM

Is there a difference between this weed coin and all the others?
Disturbia

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:57:23 PM

I'll toss in 40.20 LTC, just for fun. Good luck team.

Wish me luck everyone. Just bought my 40.20 ltc worth. Ended up with 32577 floz. Let's see where this will take me.
And my weed story of the day, not much smoking going on right now to be frank. Working and taking care of the kids has me smoke free till the moon comes out.
Disturbia

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:02:11 PM

Wish me luck everyone. Just bought my 40.20 ltc worth. Ended up with 32577 floz. Let's see where this will take me.
And my weed story of the day, not much smoking going on right now to be frank. Working and taking care of the kids has me smoke free till the moon comes out.

Oh no! The order went through twice and now I have over 65000 floz. That was a big mistake. Think I can get a refund from ccex for the mistake order?
P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 06:14:27 PM

Oh no! The order went through twice and now I have over 65000 floz. That was a big mistake. Think I can get a refund from ccex for the mistake order?

Well...yep...You wait after the ico and hope for a good profit if you have a good hand.

WhalingWhales

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:16:18 PM

That is most likely a blessing friend if you can afford to keep hold of them. As far as I know there will be no refund but you will get your coin back around the 20th but I'd wait and see Wink Coinbase hurries up with my Bitcoin then I will be hitting ccex.

My weed story of the day is about to begin I'v only just picked up some Bluecheese and bubble gum blunt skins yum yum yum
Disturbia

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:19:36 PM

Im comfortable with my hand just would have loved to not hit the button twice. Oh well. I'll sit with them and then sell them for btc when the market opens. Because LTC is so low right now when I sell my floz for btc I'm probably going to fair better then if I had just sold the ltc for btc anyway.
Coinic The Hash Hog

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:22:54 PM

Im comfortable with my hand just would have loved to not hit the button twice. Oh well. I'll sit with them and then sell them for btc when the market opens. Because LTC is so low right now when I sell my floz for btc I'm probably going to fair better then if I had just sold the ltc for btc anyway.

Maybe you shouldn't hit the pipe so hard before you buy coins. lol
Disturbia

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:27:05 PM

Maybe you shouldn't hit the pipe so hard before you buy coins. lol

lolllll

Hash hog has a good point. But Hey, it could be worse. it could have happened when I wanted to sell a few coins and I could have sold them all by mistake.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: