Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:58:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -FLOZ- ---The Digital Cannabis Token--- Marketplace, Energy Drink, Game +More  (Read 74690 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Krusty

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:24:00 AM

anyone think it will sell out? just bought some btc with dollars and waiting for clearance hope i have time

A lot of ICO's don't sell out especially during this time of the year as it's traditionally a slow time for crypto in general. With all the excitement the once impotent BTC market has brought it might spill into the alts. As someone pointed out it hasn't for LTC but maybe something fresh and exciting like this coin might garner some deserved attention. I'd say at the moment its at least a 50/50 chance to sell out or at least come pretty close. This is of course all conjecture on my part and it will do whatever the market decides.  Wink
bf4btc

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:40:59 AM

I cracked and am in with 50000 floz. I'll also be a beta game tester and have sent over my email for the invite.
Will the game be in a new wallet with a new download?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

da vinci

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:54:49 AM

anyone think it will sell out? just bought some btc with dollars and waiting for clearance hope i have time

A lot of ICO's don't sell out especially during this time of the year as it's traditionally a slow time for crypto in general. With all the excitement the once impotent BTC market has brought it might spill into the alts. As someone pointed out it hasn't for LTC but maybe something fresh and exciting like this coin might garner some deserved attention. I'd say at the moment its at least a 50/50 chance to sell out or at least come pretty close. This is of course all conjecture on my part and it will do whatever the market decides.  Wink

hopefully my btc will come in time. ltc is selling alot now
bf4btc

Activity: 568

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:32:54 AM

hopefully my btc will come in time. ltc is selling alot now

I think the ltc will sell out the fastest. It offers the better buying opportunity.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

BTC-king

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:19:06 AM

I vote for weed.
I vote for Trump
I vote for floz.
I'm in.
Krusty

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:35:17 AM

I vote for weed.
I vote for Trump
I vote for floz.
I'm in.

I agree we need a strong leader like Trump to take charge. We also need weed and Floz to buy it safely at legal dispensaries.
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:17:25 AM

I vote for weed.
I vote for Trump
I vote for floz.
I'm in.

I love this thread. A bunch of gambling stoners, rambling on with silly story's and posts. Please continue.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:20:57 AM

Yes i enjoy reading this thread.
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:22:07 AM

You cant expect too much more from a bunch of potheads can you?
Diabolic

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:24:34 AM

Same here. It took a little bit of time reading 6 pages but it was pretty entertaining and has a sense of community a lot of coin threads lack. The coin has a decent concept that might actually work and is pretty low cost to acquire that it might actually make some profit after it's ico. I'll buy just a tad and see where it goes.
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:37:04 AM

Same here. It took a little bit of time reading 6 pages but it was pretty entertaining and has a sense of community a lot of coin threads lack. The coin has a decent concept that might actually work and is pretty low cost to acquire that it might actually make some profit after it's ico. I'll buy just a tad and see where it goes.

Im personally looking forward to the energy drink. I need something to help me stay awake with all this weed I'm smoking.
nichlahghe5

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:16:39 AM

The Digital Cannabis Token

Floz white paper
SPECS;

POS 2.0
Ticker: FLOZ
6M total coins
60 Second Blocks
First 66,000 blocks @ 30 FLOZ (POS) Bonus stakes end when supply hits 7,950,000
7% Yearly stake after that
6 Hour maturity
100 Day max stake age

FEATURES

-In wallet weed growing game
-Coin Control
-Multisig Input Viewer for Staking
-Implementation of smart contracts and a decentralized marketplace
-Introduction of Floz weed energy drink

Introduction;

Floz tokenz are a peer to peer digital currency which will break through to the fastest growing industry in America, the cannabis industry. Our Floz team has over 40 years experience in; growing cannabis, distribution of growing equipment, and of course smoking cannabis while networking, which has helped us build the platform we have to excel on today.
Any new project that starts up is nothing without friends and community. With that being said, there are a handful of excited members of this forum and many others who cannot wait to get this started and do their bit to make this a success with us. Our main dev for this project is without a doubt one of the best within crypto, being honest and super hard working has promised to stand with us and make this the ultimate cannabis coin. Shortly after this ICO is a success he will step forward as the main dev and we will announce the rest of the team working behind the scenes.

We have been advised and thus decided to keep our contacts and business partners quiet for the time being because of the big chance of excessive abuse to them from our competitors and the general haters who troll this forum daily, which may break the deals we have going on with them and that simply cannot happen after all the work we have put into finding the best for each job in the project from, crypto devs, legal advisers, growers, wholesale equipment sellers, dispensaries, perfumers, distiller, marketers and many more business associates whom we have been building relationships with for a long long time.

Of course having friends in this industry comes with massive benefits which will benefit both FLOZ the currency and our supporters. With our combined 40 years of experience in this industry we aim to build not only the best cannabis crypto but also the best cannabis crypto brand. Some of the perks that will be brought to the table through our contacts include being accepted as the ultimate crypto payment choice, vendors to fill our decentralized market straight from release, growing equipment and all kinds of other goodies at heavy discounts when purchased with FLOZ either through online shops or in our Floz Marketplace.

Decentralized Marketplace;

The Floz marketplace will not only be fully decentralized but also fully accessible from the FLOZ wallet. Our in wallet P2P decentralized marketplace will enable all users who hold (x amount of Floz) to be able to purchase or sell everything and anything for FLOZ. Small amounts of grow equipment to wholesale truckloads, cannabis accessories, cannabis effused energy drinks, growing tips and techniques, recipes, and anything else your heart desires from some of the top sellers around the world all purchased with Floz. And the best part, It will all be powered by smart contracts giving each and every user the confidence in their purchases and sales.

With many vendors lined up, multi sig, smart contracts and a plethora of items to be listed it’s sure to be the go to spot for all you’re shopping and vending needs. While the marketplace is under construction you’ll be invited to give us your feedback on layout and options as we build it out. We look forward to the community helping us shape the marketplace that they want to use. It’s only right because to us your feedback is priceless.

The Floz in wallet game

More information coming shortly

Network;

The FLOZ network is secured with POW for the first 1000 blocks with an empty reward to let investors move their coins after ICO. Following that, it will be complete POS-secured with an estimate of 40 days bonus stake (30 per block), and a yearly rate of 7% after that To stake FLOZ, you must hold them in your wallet for 6 (six) hours without moving them to gain stake weight and coin age. Coins will then stake on a 6 hour cycle, splitting as needed to keep block times optimal. You can keep coins staking in one spot for up to 100 days Coin control for advanced users lets them move inputs around and find the optimal staking size on an individual basis. Multisig allows users to secure their coins with an extra step, requiring 2 or more signatures to allow coins to be used.

RoadMap;

- Wallet release with multi sig and staking. Dec 20th, 2015

- Update names of a few of our big cannabis players from, Amsterdam, Colorado and Canada as well as our lead dev. Mid Jan 2016

- Encrypted messages and In wallet growers game for bonus Floz who can also bet against each other. Late Jan 2016

- First release of our Cannabis infused Vodka and energy drink which you can buy with Floz. March 2016

-Decentralized markets beta test. March 2016

- Decentralized market full release with working smart contracts. April 2016

- Meetings with two Celebrities that enjoy smoking the reefer to discuss possible partnership. ASAP

- Possible pegging to the dollar or x amount of cannabis value. TBD Q2 2016

Crowd Funnding

Date Sale on now.
3m coins at 0.00001000 satoshi each for a total of 30 btc. - https://c-cex.com/?p=floz-btc
3m coins at 0.00123400 litoshi for a total of 3700 ltc. - https://c-cex.com/?p=floz-ltc
Any unsold coins will be destroyed by CCEX

Bounties:

Block explorer- 0.1 btc in FLOZ
2nd exchange- 0.1 btc in FLOZ
Twitter price bot -0.1 btc in FLOZ
News article- 0.1 btc in FLOZ

Social
https://twitter.com/Floz_Conglomera

Will There Be fees to use the marketplace such as fees for listing or % of completed deals. I know we will have to have floz in the wallet but will we need to pay anything to become a vendor.
SmokeSomeFloz

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:19:55 AM

Hello.

Can you add the advanced staking features from HyperStake?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678849.0
nichlahghe5

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:27:41 AM

Hello.

Can you add the advanced staking features from HyperStake?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678849.0

Why do you make a new account just to post that question?
oser41eric

Activity: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:03:26 AM

RoadMap;

- Wallet release with multi sig and staking. Dec 20th, 2015

- Update names of a few of our big cannabis players from, Amsterdam, Colorado and Canada as well as our lead dev. Mid Jan 2016

- Encrypted messages and In wallet growers game for bonus Floz who can also bet against each other. Late Jan 2016

- First release of our Cannabis infused Vodka and energy drink which you can buy with Floz. March 2016

-Decentralized markets beta test. March 2016

- Decentralized market full release with working smart contracts. April 2016

- Meetings with two Celebrities that enjoy smoking the reefer to discuss possible partnership. ASAP

- Possible pegging to the dollar or x amount of cannabis value. TBD Q2 2016

May be another ico scam but I like what I've read so I'll invest a small amount. Really excited about the game and drink the most though. Does the team have any prior experience in the food and beverage industry?

zaph3t

Activity: 294

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 10:59:40 AM

Hmmm! a Weed Coin sounds like a good project but I hope dev is not just looking to make a quick Bucks for the Holidays.
I will probably invest a bit on the last day. Good luck with your project.

Floz PR Account

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:10:57 AM

Dear fellow Floz community;

We are about to get underway our first small push at getting this project seen by as many people as possible. It is a twitter campaign and will reach thousands of eyes over the coming months. This is going to be big and I for one am happy to be part of this awesome team.

The sale has got of to a nice start and the community is building nicely, can only hope that continues and expands as we reach our road map at a rapid pace. We are working very hard to make this happen.

Thanks for all the support it means a lot after the work we have put into making this happen.

For now I leave you with a puff on my cyprus hill style blunt Wink
WhalingWhales

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:25:41 AM

That is what I'm talking about no hanging about there. Straight off the mark hitting twitter with a campaign. I have a thousand followers related to crypto but I will help without a fee.

I really like the idea I see the thread but its closed atm guessing that will be open at some point today?
bms2013
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:22:35 PM

hi,post on new forum http://antibitcointalk.com/index.php/topic,127.0.html
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:39:35 PM

Not even one day in and it is picking up. loving the look of this and the interest that is being shown for how cheap it is there is plenty of room for throwing some more ltc at it for a quick flip to double up. if it continues to look like this im in for another 100ltc atleast. anyone on the sidelines to see if it picks up?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: