Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:03:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -FLOZ- ---The Digital Cannabis Token--- Marketplace, Energy Drink, Game +More  (Read 74690 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SmokeSomeFloz

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:32:12 AM

Smoking some beautiful XJ-13 here. 

<zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz>~~

Never herd of that strain before. Indica or Sativa?

Sativa, 100% organic. 
majorX

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:37:08 AM

<zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz>~~

Sativa, 100% organic. 

How can the weed be 100% organic?
SmokeSomeFloz

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:39:31 AM

<zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz>~~

Sativa, 100% organic. 

How can the weed be 100% organic?

No chemical fertilizers, etc.
bf4btc

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:44:08 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1290898.0
Looks like a lot of people are getting involved. Sure its mostly because of the btc payment but also some of them want to be paid in floz which is a great sign pointing to bigger adoption in this bitcoin community.
If my finances look good on Friday after I get paid from work I may pick up a few more.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:38:50 AM

Hey dev.
Any chance we can close the market and go live now. I think I have a good portion of the coins sold so far and Id like to keep it that way.  Grin
nichlahghe5

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:47:59 AM

Just bought another 15K with ltc. I get the impression that ltc is gonna flatline for the better part of the next few months and floz will most probably get some sort of pump.
It's only 18 ltc anyway. Pocket change.
Floz Dev (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:22:40 AM

Update

Hi everyone.
Just wanted to stop by with a short update for our community.

-Our 1st official twitter campaign is on now and anyone who would like to take part can do so on the following thread.

-The crowd funding over at CCEX is doing well. Its moving along slowly but slow and steady wins the race is what my mother always told me.
We have raised around 5BTC and just under 700LTC to this point, which in such a slow season is really remarkable. That money will go a long way with developing our in-wallet FLOZ growing game as well as help us fund our 1st run of cannabis infused energy drinks which we expect to be ready much sooner then we had previously indicated on our roadmap. The timeline for the drinks has been pushed up over 6 weeks and we expect to have our 1st run available to the Bitcoin community around the third week of January.

-Our in-wallet FLOZ growing game is currently being built. However, we have yet to come up with an official name for the game. For this we look to you, our loyal community to help us give this game a name it deserves. Some of the ideas being throw around between the team are; Cannabis Nation, Cannabis Farm, Grow-ops, Weedville , 420 growz,  and what seems to be the favorite so far FLOZ Growz.
If you guys have any good ideas please post them here. If we choose to use your name you'll be rewarded with a special title in the game to set you apart from all the other growers as well as a small FLOZ bounty.

In ending.
We know we have a great idea and the people to put it into place. We wont stop caring, supporting or promoting floz even if we had sold zero in the presale.
Our time, our dedication and our skills will be put to good use and we WILL make FLOZ one of the best cannabis themed cryptos ever traded and that's a promise.
Thanks again to all of our supporters and please remember in this holiday season don't drink and drive when you can smoke and fly. Much safer to smoke and drive then to drink and drive.
We'll be back in the next day or so with another update and information on the wallet release.

-Floz Team
nichlahghe5

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:52:25 AM

I cant do the twitter because I only have 24%.  Huh
How can I get more real followers and how can I lose the fake so I can participate.
toy4lov3rs

Activity: 375

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 10:18:28 AM

Update

Hi everyone.

-Our 1st official twitter campaign is on now and anyone who would like to take part can do so on the following thread.

-The crowd funding over at CCEX is doing well. Its moving along slowly but slow and steady wins the race is what my mother always told me.
We have raised around 5BTC and just under 700LTC to this point, which in such a slow season is really remarkable. That money will go a long way with developing our in-wallet FLOZ growing game as well as help us fund our 1st run of cannabis infused energy drinks which we expect to be ready much sooner then we had previously indicated on our roadmap. The timeline for the drinks has been pushed up over 6 weeks and we expect to have our 1st run available to the Bitcoin community around the third week of January.

-Our in-wallet FLOZ growing game is currently being built. However, we have yet to come up with an official name for the game. For this we look to you, our loyal community to help us give this game a name it deserves. Some of the ideas being throw around between the team are; Cannabis Nation, Cannabis Farm, Grow-ops, Weedville , 420 growz,  and what seems to be the favorite so far FLOZ Growz.
If you guys have any good ideas please post them here. If we choose to use your name you'll be rewarded with a special title in the game to set you apart from all the other growers as well as a small FLOZ bounty.

In ending.
We know we have a great idea and the people to put it into place. We wont stop caring, supporting or promoting floz even if we had sold zero in the presale.
Our time, our dedication and our skills will be put to good use and we WILL make FLOZ one of the best cannabis themed cryptos ever traded and that's a promise.
Thanks again to all of our supporters and please remember in this holiday season don't drink and drive when you can smoke and fly. Much safer to smoke and drive then to drink and drive.
We'll be back in the next day or so with another update and information on the wallet release.

-Floz Team

Great update team. Will you consider doing a signature campaign as well because not all of us are on twitter you know.
Floz PR Account

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 10:51:55 AM

Great update team. Will you consider doing a signature campaign as well because not all of us are on twitter you know.

Hi toy4lov3rs,

We have been super busy creating the new in wallet game and getting this twitter campaign rolling. (it has got off to a flying start) 40 members helping Floz on social media. As soon as we're steady on that over the next week we will get a big signature campaign going as well!

We will do anything to make this project a success for both our team and all you wonderful community that is building round us.

Been said before but thank you all for your support and ideas it is very much appreciated.
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:11:11 AM

Update

Hi everyone.

In ending.

-Floz Team

My brother keeps getting DUI's and I don't understand whats wrong with him. I keep telling him how he could kill himself or someone else. He don't care. I'll never drink and drive but I'll smoke and fly everyday.
Happy holidays.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 11:22:12 AM

I cant do the twitter because I only have 24%.  Huh
How can I get more real followers and how can I lose the fake so I can participate.

I think at this point mate you are best off just starting a new twitter account Sad
I see above though that there will be a large signature campaign so you will be able to help out in that im sure? This will end up with a very big following by the sounds of it, glad I managed to get 30k to stake hard when it starts! 30 floz every minute all us early investors are being looked after well?
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:31:49 AM

I'm not worthy of my nickname if I don't buy some of these  Grin Looking good

What's you nickname?
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:04:31 PM

Been watching this thread very quietly since day two trying to figure out what the deal was. At first if any of you remember it was just a Pre-Announcement with a few specs about 3 weeks ago and now its a growing coin with visions, goals and a growing community. Im still going to keep watching but maybe I'll join a little more often. Here is my impression since the beginning.
At first I though it was a scam. Everyone on the first page seemed to believe so as well as we were left with very little info. The dev then went quiet for about a week and then the Pre-Announcement was turned into the Announcement we're seeing today. A weed coin I said to myself, that was was the last thing I'd thought this was going to be. I happen to smoke some weed here and there and for the most part have never even looked into to any of the weed coins but because of this thread I've picked up three different ones in the last 5 days. You see. Im betting that with the legal weed coming to a state or Provence near you and crypto only getting bigger that both of these new emerging industry's will cross paths and the early coins making the end roads in will be victorious.

I'm still not sure if I'll invest in this ico because I've seen and lost money on my fair share of ico's but I'll keep watching and see how this grows. No pun intended.

nichlahghe5

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:24:20 PM

Hi toy4lov3rs,

We have been super busy creating the new in wallet game and getting this twitter campaign rolling. (it has got off to a flying start) 40 members helping Floz on social media. As soon as we're steady on that over the next week we will get a big signature campaign going as well!

We will do anything to make this project a success for both our team and all you wonderful community that is building round us.

Been said before but thank you all for your support and ideas it is very much appreciated.

I can do that. Will the signature campaign be open to my rank? I am not sr or hero or legendary. If so I want to reserve a spot today because I know the spots for my rank will be limited. Is that ok?
Floz PR Account

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:39:44 PM

Hi toy4lov3rs,

I can do that. Will the signature campaign be open to my rank? I am not sr or hero or legendary. If so I want to reserve a spot today because I know the spots for my rank will be limited. Is that ok?

Brilliant.

The signature campaign will be one of the biggest on the forum and will be open to ranks from Member to Staff with all ranks between. You're in, I have saved this post for a reminder.

Thank you for your interest in this project Smiley
WhalingWhales

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:20:48 PM

Hi toy4lov3rs,

Brilliant.

The signature campaign will be one of the biggest on the forum and will be open to ranks from Member to Staff with all ranks between. You're in, I have saved this post for a reminder.

Thank you for your interest in this project Smiley

Sign me up too please.
oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:47:09 PM

Update

Hi everyone.

In ending.

-Floz Team

That's wicked. Im stoked to get some of the Drink.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:55:35 PM

zero ppl are buying this, just sayin.
the ones that are will dump are you harder than 2 girls-1 cup.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
toy4lov3rs

Activity: 375

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:01:17 PM

zero ppl are buying this, just sayin.
the ones that are will dump are you harder than 2 girls-1 cup.

I think most people wait to invest closer to the ico ending. I also think that 5+ btc and 700+ ltc means some people are buying and the team is raising money which it can use to build the brand and fund developments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: