Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:37:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -FLOZ- ---The Digital Cannabis Token--- Marketplace, Energy Drink, Game +More  (Read 74690 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nichlahghe5

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:34:53 PM

zero ppl are buying this, just sayin.
the ones that are will dump are you harder than 2 girls-1 cup.

I think most people wait to invest closer to the ico ending. I also think that 5+ btc and 700+ ltc means some people are buying and the team is raising money which it can use to build the brand and fund developments.

Why do you think that. It makes no difference if you buy coins on the 1st day or the last.
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:22:19 PM

I think most people wait to invest closer to the ico ending. I also think that 5+ btc and 700+ ltc means some people are buying and the team is raising money which it can use to build the brand and fund developments.

Why do you think that. It makes no difference if you buy coins on the 1st day or the last.

Of course it does. Buying at the end let's you judge how many coins have been sold and how many are likely to be burned. Giving a late buyer a better grasp on the total coin supply and better odds at turning a profit trading an altcoin.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 03:50:52 PM

Of course it does. Buying at the end let's you judge how many coins have been sold and how many are likely to be burned. Giving a late buyer a better grasp on the total coin supply and better odds at turning a profit trading an altcoin.

Yeeeep. Smart money gets in in the end.
This is seen often in ico's.
Noobs rush in 1st day or two, pros come in at the end.
Let's see what happens Sunday but looking at the thread and how it already has 4420 views I'd bet that this coin is on many traders radar.
BTC-king

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:57:40 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 05:25:03 PM by BTC-king

Update

Hi everyone.
Just wanted to stop by with a short update for our community.

-Our 1st official twitter campaign is on now and anyone who would like to take part can do so on the following thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1290898.0

-The crowd funding over at CCEX is doing well. Its moving along slowly but slow and steady wins the race is what my mother always told me.
We have raised around 5BTC and just under 700LTC to this point, which in such a slow season is really remarkable. That money will go a long way with developing our in-wallet FLOZ growing game as well as help us fund our 1st run of cannabis infused energy drinks which we expect to be ready much sooner then we had previously indicated on our roadmap. The timeline for the drinks has been pushed up over 6 weeks and we expect to have our 1st run available to the Bitcoin community around the third week of January.

-Our in-wallet FLOZ growing game is currently being built. However, we have yet to come up with an official name for the game. For this we look to you, our loyal community to help us give this game a name it deserves. Some of the ideas being throw around between the team are; Cannabis Nation, Cannabis Farm, Grow-ops, Weedville , 420 growz,  and what seems to be the favorite so far FLOZ Growz.
If you guys have any good ideas please post them here. If we choose to use your name you'll be rewarded with a special title in the game to set you apart from all the other growers as well as a small FLOZ bounty.

In ending.
We know we have a great idea and the people to put it into place. We wont stop caring, supporting or promoting floz even if we had sold zero in the presale.
Our time, our dedication and our skills will be put to good use and we WILL make FLOZ one of the best cannabis themed cryptos ever traded and that's a promise.
Thanks again to all of our supporters and please remember in this holiday season don't drink and drive when you can smoke and fly. Much safer to smoke and drive then to drink and drive.
We'll be back in the next day or so with another update and information on the wallet release.

-Floz Team

Thanks for the update devs.
I came up with a few good names for the game.
BudVille
BudzVille
GreenGraden
GreenGrows
TokersGarden
HyperHemp
CannabisCultivate

I'll post more when I come up with them.
Chippy Chop

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:40:48 PM

Now this looks like a coin I can get into. Weed and a legal market place has so much potential. I hope the dev can pull this off.
Floz Dev (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:21:35 PM

Just a reminder for anyone who wishes to help us beta test the game to please send us your email address in a PM and we'll add you to the list.
GenX

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:27:32 PM

Just a reminder for anyone who wishes to help us beta test the game to please send us your email address in a PM and we'll add you to the list.

Oh that sounds like a bunch of fun. I'll have to send in my email.
Heutenamos

Activity: 812

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:51:40 PM

If it is just testing and giving a review then i could certainly do that , sent you the e-mail.

yo
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:06:09 PM

Now this looks like a coin I can get into. Weed and a legal market place has so much potential. I hope the dev can pull this off.

You know this. If this project can pull of half of this road map this coin is going to be very big on the crypto peoples radar with massive green candles. No other coin is bringing that what Floz is bringing with the growing game with all its features. The decentralized market sounds like a winner, floz energy drink  and so much more a coin with purpose. The more i think about it the more i just know more coin is heading to ccex.
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:09:27 PM

If it is just testing and giving a review then i could certainly do that , sent you the e-mail.

Yeah I think its just testing the inwallet game. You'll probably need the wallet to test I imagine but I too sent them my email. I love weed and gaming so why not spend some time beta testing for a good cause.
Heutenamos

Activity: 812

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:21:28 PM

Yeah I think its just testing the inwallet game. You'll probably need the wallet to test I imagine but I too sent them my email. I love weed and gaming so why not spend some time beta testing for a good cause.
that's perfect cause i am not a hardcore developer to test something serious. The high price seemed quite interesting to me rather than games.

yo
nichlahghe5

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:51:45 PM

Now you've said it, it does make sense thanks. I am already in but if many look like they will be burned this is even more of a bargain and I will throw some more at it. Tiny supply and price to begin with, with no sell pressure who knows where this will end up but very good chance of a very nice profit
GenX

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:06:04 PM

Now you've said it, it does make sense thanks. I am already in but if many look like they will be burned this is even more of a bargain and I will throw some more at it. Tiny supply and price to begin with, with no sell pressure who knows where this will end up but very good chance of a very nice profit

This is pretty much my thoughts as well. If it looks like lots will burn I'll grab some too. My small pile will become a whales pile if it goes that way. Smiley
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:48:01 PM

This is pretty much my thoughts as well. If it looks like lots will burn I'll grab some too. My small pile will become a whales pile if it goes that way. Smiley

That's the good thing about people not paying attention yet and so many possibly being burned is the lack of sell pressure like you said and more than that.
Your chances of hitting them big 30 floz blocks will be greatly increased Smiley
1 million sold in the sale I'll take some towards the end for sure.
Pastafarian

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 09:33:05 PM

Interesting stuff...will be keeping an eye on development  Cheesy

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
zaph3t

Activity: 294

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 10:45:18 PM

The way i see this, it totally sounds like a Quick grab cash. I hope dev Team get me wrong. Anyway Good luck with the ICO.

GenX

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:14:32 AM

The way i see this, it totally sounds like a Quick grab cash. I hope dev Team get me wrong. Anyway Good luck with the ICO.

Not to really defend a dev team I don't really know but the ico amount is not really much to be a called a quick cash grab in my opinion.
zaph3t

Activity: 294

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 06:23:44 AM

Not to really defend a dev team I don't really know but the ico amount is not really much to be a called a quick cash grab in my opinion.
Well the idea behind the project is good but with the holidays around the corners, who knows waht are the intentions of these Newbie devs.
Im still keeping my eye on the thread.

Chippy Chop

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:32:52 AM

Well the idea behind the project is good but with the holidays around the corners, who knows waht are the intentions of these Newbie devs.

Me too. I'm cautiously optimistic and watching to see how this shakes out over the course of the ico.   
bf4btc

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:36:14 AM

Maybe they don't want people buying and that's why they set the ico to run during the week before Christmas. Maybe they have big plans for this coin and are launching now so them and their friends can buy in and create a tiny market cap to pump this it the moon come the new year?
Personally I think the devs are legit. They have not tried to woo (for lack of a better term) us with fancy graphics and walls of text that mean nothing. I've invested a bit and I might invest a bit more as the clock winds down on the ico. By my math it ends for me at 7: 30 am on sunday morning so I'll be watching closely from late saturday night on.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: