Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:07:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -FLOZ- ---The Digital Cannabis Token--- Marketplace, Energy Drink, Game +More  (Read 74692 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nichlahghe5

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:07:15 PM

The buying seems to be picking up this morning both on the ltc and btc pairs.
oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:20:25 PM

The buying seems to be picking up this morning both on the ltc and btc pairs.

The 45 ltc buy was me. I just dont see a reason to buy with btc with such a great arb play when buying in ltc and then trading back for btc.
I'm confident that the btc market will see all the action once the markets open and the development is under way. Buying with ltc now is a smart move.

More people are buying and you can tell from looking at the distribution.
https://c-cex.com/?id=topacc&c=floz
toy4lov3rs

Activity: 375

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:34:10 PM

I'm going to buy more today to but first I need to wait for my btc to get to btc-e so I can get ltc at a good price. The ltc market is to thin on ccex to even buy 100 ltc which sucks.
nichlahghe5

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:09:27 PM

Why is ccex closed for maintenance?
Black Fire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:32:19 PM

Right when I saw this tread and saw the stake potential I figured to buy in and pay along. Well i'm sure it will open again and I can buy in but really I hate to wait.  Angry

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
WhalingWhales

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:33:47 PM

Dipped my toes in. Devs, please dont run away with my 1 btc and let's build this brand into the best weed crypto built so far.
I have a few ideas that I'll share only after I see some quality work come from this project. Personally I believe I'd be a valuable asset to this community and project and would love to have more to do with it. When the time is right of course. Please dont let me down and good luck.

Three cheers for a team player! I like it when I see someone who is in a project for the project and not the quick profit it is going to bring. I'll be honest I am abit of both and will be here to give a hand whenever needed but it can't be denied this can be a rocketship if all goes well. As above we are here and expect good things from you!

Hmmmm that is good for business. Glad I got my coins early on although I was going to top up this afternoon hopefully they get back online soon.
Edward Snowden

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

leaking all info

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:35:27 PM

I wanted to buy some today because I wont be available tomorrow when the ico ends but now cex is down for maintenance for over 20 minutes and I may not be able to make it later on.
 Sad

Got secrets? Tell me!
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 06:39:02 PM

I wanted to buy some today because I wont be available tomorrow when the ico ends but now cex is down for maintenance for over 20 minutes and I may not be able to make it later on.
 Sad

Doh!! That last minute decision may cost you a few extra dollars. I was the newbie buying early on but I did buy extra so I could sell some to my late arriving pals. I have to be brutal though probably will set it up for between 2k to 3k sats minimum Smiley
nichlahghe5

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:50:00 PM

Sad

Doh!! That last minute decision may cost you a few extra dollars. I was the newbie buying early on but I did buy extra so I could sell some to my late arriving pals. I have to be brutal though probably will set it up for between 2k to 3k sats minimum Smiley

Yap. He missed out I think. Im not selling mine for less 10K.
The drink alone could be big for a cryptocoin, pair that with the marketplace and SC's and this coin should easily have a few million dollar market cap.
Edward Snowden

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

leaking all info

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:23:57 PM

Sad

The drink alone could be big for a cryptocoin, pair that with the marketplace and SC's and this coin should easily have a few million dollar market cap.

Missed out and still missing out. c-cex still down.
 Sad
I guess I'll try to get back online later but I think I missed this boat. I should have bought in the beginning and not shafted myself waiting until the end and now being screwed due to some maintenance and my schedule.

Got secrets? Tell me!
P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 07:29:43 PM

Sad

Sad
I guess I'll try to get back online later but I think I missed this boat. I should have bought in the beginning and not shafted myself waiting until the end and now being screwed due to some maintenance and my schedule.

They are actually down for maintenance because they are adding Ethereum coin.

bf4btc

Activity: 568

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:42:53 PM

Sad

Sad

And that's why I always buy a little in the start and pick up a little at the end, so if something happened and I miss out at least I will have bought some already.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

nichlahghe5

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:14:36 PM

C-Cex is back up. That was a long three hours.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:30:12 PM

And I dont see Ether listed. All that for nothing?
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:54:49 PM

Just bought a couple more because I've had a feeling this is going to sell out tomorrow early morning while everyone is asleep and I got to make sure I have a big enough stack to stake like a champion.
Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:51:24 AM

All of you in the west are lucky potheads. I live in Singapore (Born in South Korea) and over here if you get caught selling weed you can get the death penalty. Did you read that correctly my lucky friends from the west. Sell a few grams of weed and get sentenced to death. How about them apples. And in South Korea where I was born just having weed in your system can lead you behind bars.
I was fortunate enough to do 2 years of schooling in Texas but unfortunate enough to have found weed while In Texas and became so fond of it that now I feel like my life is missing something ever since arriving back in Singapore. But hey, We have a giant Ferriswheel that lights up at night.  Huh

Now a days the closest to weed I get is looking at it on the internet. I've decided to support this project and maybe one day I'll even get to try the floz energy drink.
Good luck team and happy holidays.
I'm in.

You need to move man. Get out of such psychotic environment if you can, and enjoy the free wold.
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:54:40 AM

With the second 0.1 btc reward for add the coin to a exchange perhaps you should try to get it in yobit, there are lots of active  users and the visibility of the coin could growth exponetially, too alcurex is a good option smaller and with less volume but they seem reliable
johnnysof

Activity: 534

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:21:21 AM

With the second 0.1 btc reward for add the coin to a exchange perhaps you should try to get it in yobit, there are lots of active  users and the visibility of the coin could growth exponetially, too alcurex is a good option smaller and with less volume but they seem reliable

Nothing agains yobit, but I think best would be to aim bittrex.
Black Fire

Activity: 154

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:39:47 AM

And I dont see Ether listed. All that for nothing?

No loss at all Ether is a waste of time and space.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
grumpytiger211

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:53:42 AM

Nothing agains yobit, but I think best would be to aim bittrex.

would like to see it on bittrex or polo

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: