Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:22:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -FLOZ- ---The Digital Cannabis Token--- Marketplace, Energy Drink, Game +More  (Read 74687 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:12:23 PM

cannabis  energy drinks ? seriously you guys ...
I'm not sure what weed has to do with caffeine like effects but that right there is bs and I'm calling it out .
Not only are you using crypto to lure in your usd but now weed? I mean how far are you guys going to let this bs ride for?

No not seriously.
Who would want something like a weed drink?
https://www.google.com/search?q=weed+energy+drink&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjUtqGd4O_JAhVGyj4KHcrvCpYQ_AUIBygC
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:19:28 PM

cannabis  energy drinks ? seriously you guys ...
I'm not sure what weed has to do with caffeine like effects but that right there is bs and I'm calling it out .
Not only are you using crypto to lure in your usd but now weed? I mean how far are you guys going to let this bs ride for?
lol there are already engery drinks with cannabis out.... and vodka too
ok so they arnt selling hashcookies in a bottle then Sad

na why u post here and talk in c-cex chat that cannabis cant be a energie drink if u have no idea about it???

good sativa strains give u energy for the day and indica is for chill..
ACP

Activity: 612
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:20:46 PM

No not seriously.
https://www.google.com/search?q=weed+energy+drink&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjUtqGd4O_JAhVGyj4KHcrvCpYQ_AUIBygC
wow and blasting it over twitter after recent silk road attention is one of the most intelligent ways of seeing the not to be decentralized marketplace given attention from authorities , srsly this not only a scam but a very good way of getting unwanted authority attention. I'll leave you guys to do your weekly btc take on the crypto scene and leave you with that
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:31:15 PM

No not seriously.
wow and blasting it over twitter after recent silk road attention is one of the most intelligent ways of seeing the not to be decentralized marketplace given attention from authorities , srsly this not only a scam but a very good way of getting unwanted authority attention. I'll leave you guys to do your weekly btc take on the crypto scene and leave you with that

Like I mentioned to you in the trollbox. Recreational weed will be legal in Canada in the coming 12 months and in the USA within the net 24 months.
You are following the legal weed revolution happening today, aren't ya.
The feds wont care about weed vendors, because selling weed wont be a crime.
grumpytiger211

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:47:54 PM

No not seriously.

Like I mentioned to you in the trollbox. Recreational weed will be legal in Canada in the coming 12 months and in the USA within the net 24 months.
You are following the legal weed revolution happening today, aren't ya.
The feds wont care about weed vendors, because selling weed wont be a crime.

someone dont watch the news much

ACP

Activity: 612
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:48:25 PM

I'm all for that revolution , and hope for it to become a reality but we all don't live in the Americas and logging onto a weed marketplace would see us in jail.
Floz Dev (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:12:42 PM

Update

It's been a great few weeks. The crowd funding was a success and we managed to raise just over 13 btc and 1300 ltc during the week long sale. Although we didn't reach our full funding goal we were able to leverage the money raised in our crowd funding by finding an outside angel investor who will help us cover the remainder to make our dreams a reality. This is not a job for any of our team members, its a passion, a dream, a way of life and one we hold dear to our hearts. Over the coming holiday break we will be focused on finishing our in-wallet game, tweaking our FLOZ energy drink recipe and working on the very important labeling of our drink.

We have yet to name our in-wellet game and are still looking to our community to come up with some good suggestions. If we use the name you've suggested you'll be entitled to a special title in the game that will set you apart from all the other growers trying to beat your crop. We're still making a list for anyone who wishes to help us beta test the game just prior to our official soft launch coming up next month. If you wish to lend us a helping hand please send us your e-mail and we'll add you to the list.

The Floz team would like to take this time to personally thank everyone who invested in us, believed in us and stood by us through the first baby steps taken on this new project. Like we said in earlier posts, we are committed to this project, committed to Floz and committed to making Floz the biggest and brightest of all the cannabis related cryptos. And with your help, our dreams will become a reality much sooner then anyone had expected.

Please be safe during this holiday period and we wish you and yours a wonderful holiday break filled with love, family, good food and above all else( well maybe not the family) great weed.

We'll be back in the coming days with another update which should coincide with our mac wallet release.

The Floz Team.
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:37:53 PM

Update

It's been a great few weeks. The crowd funding was a success and we managed to raise just over 13 btc and 1300 ltc during the week long sale. Although we didn't reach our full funding goal we were able to leverage the money raised in our crowd funding by finding an outside angel investor who will help us cover the remainder to make our dreams a reality. This is not a job for any of our team members, its a passion, a dream, a way of life and one we hold dear to our hearts. Over the coming holiday break we will be focused on finishing our in-wallet game, tweaking our FLOZ energy drink recipe and working on the very important labeling of our drink.

We have yet to name our in-wellet game and are still looking to our community to come up with some good suggestions. If we use the name you've suggested you'll be entitled to a special title in the game that will set you apart from all the other growers trying to beat your crop. We're still making a list for anyone who wishes to help us beta test the game just prior to our official soft launch coming up next month. If you wish to lend us a helping hand please send us your e-mail and we'll add you to the list.

The Floz team would like to take this time to personally thank everyone who invested in us, believed in us and stood by us through the first baby steps taken on this new project. Like we said in earlier posts, we are committed to this project, committed to Floz and committed to making Floz the biggest and brightest of all the cannabis related cryptos. And with your help, our dreams will become a reality much sooner then anyone had expected.

Please be safe during this holiday period and we wish you and yours a wonderful holiday break filled with love, family, good food and above all else( well maybe not the family) great weed.

We'll be back in the coming days with another update which should coincide with our mac wallet release.

The Floz Team.

This is a very inspiring post. I'll try to come up with some weed game names and I'll put them all down on a spreadsheet for you guys to discuss. Merry Christmas to you guys as well and happy holidays to everyone on this thread.
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:43:27 PM

I'm all for that revolution , and hope for it to become a reality but we all don't live in the Americas and logging onto a weed marketplace would see us in jail.

So just use Tor.
 Wink
toy4lov3rs

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:51:07 PM

No not seriously.

I wont repeat what others have already said, instead I will urge you to spend some time looking into how big the legal weed markets are expected to be in the coming 5-10-20 years. Then after doing some research I'm sure you'll see how most of us are in this for the long run and are here to beat the government into submission and we aren't going anywhere any time soon.

Weed is a revolution and we are all involved. Will you do your part?
toy4lov3rs

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:53:13 PM

cannabis  energy drinks ? seriously you guys ...
lol there are already engery drinks with cannabis out.... and vodka too
ok so they arnt selling hashcookies in a bottle then Sad

na why u post here and talk in c-cex chat that cannabis cant be a energie drink if u have no idea about it???

good sativa strains give u energy for the day and indica is for chill..

Maybe he just needs some time to do proper research. Hopefully he will and then he can be part of this wonderful growing community we're building here.
A little ignorance goes a long way.
toy4lov3rs

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:55:06 PM

Update

The Floz Team.

thanks for the update. I will try to invent some names for the game but im not so great with my imagination but I'll try my best. I wish you all a very happy and healthy holiday and a partyfull new year.
 Smiley
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:56:30 PM

No not seriously.

I wont repeat what others have already said, instead I will urge you to spend some time looking into how big the legal weed markets are expected to be in the coming 5-10-20 years. Then after doing some research I'm sure you'll see how most of us are in this for the long run and are here to beat the government into submission and we aren't going anywhere any time soon.

Weed is a revolution and we are all involved. Will you do your part?

ACP is a good guy. I see him in the trollbox almost daily. I'm sure he will take your advice and be pro floz any day now. Just give him some time.
Coinic The Hash Hog

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

is backing up my wallet everyday overkill? i usully dont mess with wallets like this just trade but couldnt resist this awesome stake

Yes. I think it's overkill. Once a week should be more then enough.

This, Once a week is more than good I also keep a back up on a jump drive incse the pc one corrupts or the wallet.dat files get messed up.
grumpytiger211

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:18:03 PM

Update

The Floz Team.

nice job getting everything going on time i have some names ill write down for the game i also would like to beta test im a huge gamer if theres a glitch i will find it

PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:55:35 PM

So just use Tor.
 Wink

dont need u can surf in the internet wherever u want its just not allowed to buy/sell and grow but u can make all other shiat legal never noone will get in jail for that
toy4lov3rs

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:59:40 PM

So just use Tor.
 Wink

dont need u can surf in the internet wherever u want its just not allowed to buy/sell and grow but u can make all other shiat legal never noone will get in jail for that

Or that!

Good point.
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:16:45 PM

That 1500 wall has slowly been hit a few times, once its gone we'll be at 1700 in short order.
The question is will we see 2000 this week?
I think the answer is, Yes. We will.
bf4btc

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:34:05 PM

Update

The Floz Team.

Nice update. Keeping us informed is a good decision. Please don't change this in the future. I'd like to see an update at least 3 times a week like you've been doing so far.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

BTC-king

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 07:32:29 PM

The reefer romper room.
I think that's a good name for the game.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: