Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:51:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -FLOZ- ---The Digital Cannabis Token--- Marketplace, Energy Drink, Game +More  (Read 74690 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vanyabios

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:29:53 AM

project looking interesting! i don't smoke but i like to trade alts Grin
bought some coins

Well welcome aboard. Have you ever considered eating or drinking some cannabis? We've come a long way from hurting our lungs and being forced to smoke it.
We even have cannabis lollipops and gummybears. You should give them a try.

no mate! only clean mind Smiley
my student years finished in 2005
vanyabios

Activity: 426

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:32:32 AM

dink - mistake
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:44:19 PM

The wall at 1450 shouldn't collapse or else the price will be 1k sat soon,though people want to drop it more.

I think the person at 1003 put that wall at 1450.
He wants cheap coins but he aint going to get them from me.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:45:36 PM

Yeas i agree with you make him earn his coins.
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:11:47 PM

Yeas i agree with you make him earn his coins.

With the amazing stake he would be better off using his 89K coins to stake with and he'll earn all the coin he wants to buy at 1003.
bf4btc

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:40:54 PM

I think we are the new wealthy elite gentleman. 2016 could be a very big year for Floz ans all of us investors.
Just remember. Strong hands always win. Merry Chirsmaka to everyone.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

grumpytiger211

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:07:53 PM

FLOZ pot game names:
POTOPIA
CANNAVILLE
POT GROWERS MEDICAL EDITION
POT GROWERS RECREATIONAL EDITION
POT RACE
MARYJ FARM
GROW N TOKE
BUILD A STRAND
THC MADNESS
MAKE THE POT FLOZ
MAKE THE BUD FLOZ
420 TIME
CANNABIS KING/QUEEN
BUD PARIDISE
CANNABIS TRAIL

bf4btc

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:24:18 PM

FLOZ pot game names:
POTOPIA
CANNAVILLE
POT RACE
MARYJ FARM
GROW N TOKE
BUILD A STRAND
THC MADNESS
MAKE THE POT FLOZ
MAKE THE BUD FLOZ
420 TIME
CANNABIS KING/QUEEN
BUD PARIDISE
CANNABIS TRAIL

Potopia is my favorite from that list. A close second would be Cannabis trail. The rest I'm not to fond of.

████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

Edward Snowden

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

leaking all info

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:32:01 PM

Picked up a few more this morning on ccex. Looking at that chart is telling me that this puppy is about to grow into a 75kg Pitbull. MerryXmas everyone.

Got secrets? Tell me!
grumpytiger211

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:50:53 PM

FLOZ pot game names:
POTOPIA
CANNAVILLE
POT RACE
MARYJ FARM
GROW N TOKE
BUILD A STRAND
THC MADNESS
MAKE THE POT FLOZ
MAKE THE BUD FLOZ
420 TIME
CANNABIS KING/QUEEN
BUD PARIDISE
CANNABIS TRAIL

Potopia is my favorite from that list. A close second would be Cannabis trail. The rest I'm not to fond of.

lol i came up with cannabis trail from i game i loved to play a loooooong time ago called oregon trail anyone remember that game?

P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 11:30:43 PM

Hi everyone that has some Flozcoin assets or for those that will follow the boat in the next weeks.

I made an initiative to contact Bittrex to add Flozcoin on their exchanges.

I had the following answer ;

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)
Dec 24, 07:32
Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we only add coins under active development with high community demand. Please encourage the development team to contact support@bittrex.com.
We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.
Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange

So here we are, I'm hunting the 0.1 btc bounty for the second exchange and making a blog for Flozcoin ( Very slowly on my freetimes )

I need the dev teams to contact support@bittrex.com first. I already sent the whitepaper and ccex exchange so they noticed that the coin is gaining value day by day.
I need to contact those who are responsible about the twitter campaign. Will barely need the campaign and the objectives that you  have for Flozcoin.
I will connect to their IRC channels and learn further about guerilla marketing.

If I have enough help, I'll be responsible to distributes the bounty earning in prorata of the help I received.

Lets add Flozcoin on bittrez Q1 January, that would be awesome.
Answer here or in my PM, i'll do the rest.

grumpytiger211

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:58:13 AM

Hi everyone that has some Flozcoin assets or for those that will follow the boat in the next weeks.

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)
Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we only add coins under active development with high community demand. Please encourage the development team to contact support@bittrex.com.
We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.
Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex

Follow us on Twitter: https[Suspicious link removed]xchange

So here we are, I'm hunting the 0.1 btc bounty for the second exchange and making a blog for Flozcoin ( Very slowly on my freetimes )

I need the dev teams to contact support@bittrex.com first. I already sent the whitepaper and ccex exchange so they noticed that the coin is gaining value day by day.
I need to contact those who are responsible about the twitter campaign. Will barely need the campaign and the objectives that you  have for Flozcoin.
I will connect to their IRC channels and learn further about guerilla marketing.

If I have enough help, I'll be responsible to distributes the bounty earning in prorata of the help I received.

im doing a lot to but if i can help in any way let me know i wanted to go for the news bounty but we will see if i can pull it off

Edward Snowden

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

leaking all info

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:53:22 AM

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)
Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex

I'll send them an email letting them know id like to trade floz on bittrex but I think we as a community should focus more on poloniex. That exchange gets much more volume then bittrex and I think getting listed will be easier.

I'll still send an email to bittrex tho because it cant hurt to try.

Got secrets? Tell me!
bf4btc

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:11:06 AM

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)
Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex

Great move. I'll help. What can I do?

P.s. Love your avatar.

████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 03:54:18 AM

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)
Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex

I'll send them an email letting them know id like to trade floz on bittrex but I think we as a community should focus more on poloniex. That exchange gets much more volume then bittrex and I think getting listed will be easier.

I'll still send an email to bittrex tho because it cant hurt to try.

One or the other, they are both very good and well it's a bounty, first one first served like they said.

P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 04:02:41 AM

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)
Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex

Great move. I'll help. What can I do?

P.s. Love your avatar.

Thx about the avatar.

Well it's christmas, at the moment I suggest to take it easy and take some time with either family or people you should take some more moments with them.

Until then, probably between christmas and the new year, just knowing what are those ''guerilla'' marketing warfare would be a step in the good direction. In the meantime I could contact the twitter team that has been selected and see what christmas plans they have in their bag for Flowcoin.

For sure, a little screenpeak of the game or an update would help the coin stand out of the rest and earn bittrex or poloniex attention.

Happy holiday, puff puff pass.

toy4lov3rs

Activity: 375

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:23:32 AM

Fuck yeah. Been AFK for the last 24 hours dealing with the family for Christmas but coming back to see us still in the 1500 range is just fucking beautiful.
I'll have to be AFK again tomorrow to spend time with the in-laws but I got a feeling that this rocket is about to take off. Not only because I own some floz but because anyone who knows something about TA knows that this coin is still in the gearing up for liftoff phase. Look at those charts! Bounced of 1200 twice and just keeps on going up.

Anywayz, Im out. Gotta get some rest before tomorrows party starts. Happy holidays amigos.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:02:37 AM

How long untill coins in wallet start to stake, my wallet is online 24h and still nothing.
Heutenamos

Activity: 812

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:19:07 AM

How long untill coins in wallet start to stake, my wallet is online 24h and still nothing.
what time zone do you have on your computer and what is the age of transaction ?

yo
da vinci

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:49:24 AM

what time zone do you have on your computer and what is the age of transaction ?

time zone makes no difference. 6 hours is just mature time, can take longer to stake if many people are staking
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: