Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:10:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -FLOZ- ---The Digital Cannabis Token--- Marketplace, Energy Drink, Game +More  (Read 74688 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:36:03 AM

Grumpy. It may be time for another movie. W and then break out!
I agree. I'll put up 500 floz as a personal bounty for another news session on floz. Comon grumpy. You can do it!
90% of the floz gonna get sold before 66000 block cause people are not going to hold just for 7% per anum.
what is the bounty for ?

I don't think so. Too many whales swimming in these waters buy you never know.
The bounty is if grumpy makes another news video.
This is his 1st,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-TjBWc2mW0
Heutenamos

Activity: 812

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:39:59 AM

I agree. I'll put up 500 floz as a personal bounty for another news session on floz. Comon grumpy. You can do it!
90% of the floz gonna get sold before 66000 block cause people are not going to hold just for 7% per anum.
what is the bounty for ?

This is his 1st,
NO,it's not about whales but why would you hold floz for 7 % per year instead of clams which is 40% a yer.

yo
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:42:47 AM

what is the bounty for ?

This is his 1st,
NO,it's not about whales but why would you hold floz for 7 % per year instead of clams which is 40% a yer.

I for one will hold because all the cannabis coins get pumped prior to 420 + if the devs deliver. selling at 66000 block for 2k-3k-4k will be pennies compared to selling later down the road at 10K or 15K or 20k
Heutenamos

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:47:41 AM

what is the bounty for ?

This is his 1st,

I for one will hold because all the cannabis coins get pumped prior to 420 + if the devs deliver. selling at 66000 block for 2k-3k-4k will be pennies compared to selling later down the road at 10K or 15K or 20k
thats impossible or even if it happens it will easily take years  and years to hit that price.However if they increase the stake might be a good idea.

yo
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:50:57 AM

what is the bounty for ?

This is his 1st,

thats impossible or even if it happens it will easily take years  and years to hit that price.However if they increase the stake might be a good idea.

It wont take years to hit that price. It could be in weeks or a few months.
Heutenamos

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:52:33 AM

what is the bounty for ?

This is his 1st,

how much you holding ? and that is not realistic ,why would it increase if no proper reward ?

yo
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:55:33 AM

what is the bounty for ?

This is his 1st,

thats impossible or even if it happens it will easily take years  and years to hit that price.However if they increase the stake might be a good idea.

how much you holding ? and that is not realistic ,why would it increase if no proper reward ?

wallet game, drink, marketplace, smart contract. Maybe more too. We don't know. But 2016 is a new year, alts from 2015 are dead alts in 2016 are alive.

Investors don't only invest to stake and sell. investors invest for the product.
Heutenamos

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:02:44 AM

what is the bounty for ?

This is his 1st,

thats impossible or even if it happens it will easily take years  and years to hit that price.However if they increase the stake might be a good idea.

wallet game, drink, marketplace, smart contract. Maybe more too. We don't know. But 2016 is a new year, alts from 2015 are dead alts in 2016 are alive.

Investors don't only invest to stake and sell. investors invest for the product.
well,i got around 28k and i will buy more until 66k block and majority of it is going to be dumped then.It's not realistic to just hope it will go up.

yo
bitwonder

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:06:13 AM

[/quote]very good answer, just read the 1st page road map, alot of potential if they deliver, some big announce monday 1-4. the coin is low supply too.
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:11:01 AM

what is the bounty for ?

This is his 1st,

well,i got around 28k and i will buy more until 66k block and majority of it is going to be dumped then.It's not realistic to just hope it will go up.

When you want to sell contact me first and make we can make a deal.
Heutenamos

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:14:32 AM

what is the bounty for ?

This is his 1st,

there is a lot market why would you say that ..lol

yo
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:16:15 AM

what is the bounty for ?

This is his 1st,

there is a lot market why would you say that ..lol

You have 28k now and if you keep buying for another 3 weeks maybe you can have 100k. I would be interested to make a good market offer if it looks right.
tm2013

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 05:19:55 AM

I don't own too large of a stake, but, I would still like to see more regular updates from the developers. They updated their time frame for delivery of the first products, as well as saying they have the beginnings of the in-wallet game, but would it be possible to provide us with some proof? Pictures, screenshots, anything.

Best regards,
-TM2013

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
bitwonder

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:28:33 AM

does anyone know who holding the 1.2 mil in richlist ?
Heutenamos

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:43:16 AM

who else could it be other than the dev's ?

yo
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:44:32 AM

How much does c-cex have?

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
bitwonder

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:49:59 AM

then he not just create the coin, he is going to create the demand.
Heutenamos

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:55:28 AM

then he not just create the coin, he is going to create the demand.
maybe he will spend some in promotions ? and yes he will create demand.

How much does c-cex have?

somewhere around 3-400k

yo
bitwonder

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:03:41 AM

he just follow the road map he think he could do it. thus it will create demand

RoadMap;

- Wallet release with multi sig and staking. Dec 20th, 2015

- Update names of a few of our big cannabis players from, Amsterdam, Colorado and Canada as well as our lead dev. Mid Jan 2016

- Encrypted messages and In wallet growers game for bonus Floz who can also bet against each other. Late Jan 2016

- First release of our Cannabis infused Vodka and energy drink which you can buy with Floz. March 2016

-Decentralized markets beta test. March 2016

- Decentralized market full release with working smart contracts. April 2016

- Meetings with two Celebrities that enjoy smoking the reefer to discuss possible partnership. ASAP

- Possible pegging to the dollar or x amount of cannabis value. TBD Q2 2016
GenX

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:52:06 AM

I'm hanging on to my coins until I know (my thoughts) if this is going somewhere or a bust. It's kinda hard to mess up a weed coin I'm thinking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: