Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer Trade Fortress  (Read 19518 times)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 11:34:43 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2013, 11:51:38 PM by TradeFortress

LOL Your full name is Moneypak Trader? Sure I'll enter that. I'm filling in the summary now.

EDIT: Emailing support about it first, I do not want to waste $299 if the arbitrator's closes it because of him not supplying his name. I also love the lack of response from him.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ryanbrownstar

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2013, 11:46:03 PM

LOL Your full name is Moneypak Trader? Sure I'll enter that. I'm filling in the summary now.

Sounds Indonesian or Maldivian or something like that.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 11:54:33 PM

One time, when TF gave me the "finished" site when logins didn't even work, it took forever for him to get admin panel viewable, and now there's still numerous reasons why the site is useless for the initial intent (BTC deposit for Debit Card Loading). TF had the site using a wallet on blockchain for btc deposits with forwarding to the cold wallet, but this was broken as I demonstrated in the other thread. Maybe he has since corrected the deficiency, probably not.

Duh, when you run the code on an unsupported platform it's not going to work. Deposits wasn't broken, it only became broken when you revoked my cPanel access.. Fill in the blanks

Further, it seemed the site is inaccessable when bitcoin price api was inaccessible - another critical problem. And numerous errors are returned consistently, even displaying the blockchain login/PW in one error message I received. TF did say I could turn off error messages on server to prevent that though. . .
Of course professional programmers could better analyze the site's deficiencies, I'm only able to comment on the surface level visible stuff.

Yes, the site is inaccessible when Blockchain.info's API is down. Surprise? I've TOLD you that this is a problem with blockchain.info, you ignore it.

I have emailed you with instructions on how to suppress errors WAY earlier. Is it my fault if you ignores that too and complains about the login/PW.

I bet when he's web host goes down or when he forgets to renew the domain he's going to complain that it's my fault..
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 12:07:12 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2013, 02:58:31 AM by TradeFortress

Thank you

The case has now been confirmed by both parties.

We will now send the necessary invoices and add an arbitrator to your case within 2 working days or receiving payment.

You will receive an email notification with further instructions soon.

EDIT: It seems like the case isn't going to go through. Judge.me told me that they need the name of the individual or company representative, and MoneyPakTrader doesn't seem to want to disclose it.
21after2

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 04:31:49 PM

Thank you

The case has now been confirmed by both parties.

We will now send the necessary invoices and add an arbitrator to your case within 2 working days or receiving payment.

You will receive an email notification with further instructions soon.

EDIT: It seems like the case isn't going to go through. Judge.me told me that they need the name of the individual or company representative, and MoneyPakTrader doesn't seem to want to disclose it.

So now we wait for him to come on here and claim that you're scamming him by not going through with the arbitration again? Tongue
MoneypakTrader.com

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

Never spend your money before you have it.

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 07:39:57 PM

UPDATE:
I decided to go ahead and file the case rather than wait for him. It was a simple process and both TF and myself were emailed with the details that he shared already.
 TF has NOT paid the filing fee fore the case I filed at judge.me and I don't see any case that he filed (maybe because he never filed his case?).
The quote he shared appears to be for the case I filed.
I notified judge.me of TF willingness to pay the filing fee which they are waiting for.
Now it is TF turn to pay the fee to complete the filing:
"Thank you for using judge.me.
Our records indicate that both parties agreed to split the arbitration fee. Trade Fortress, could you please confirm whether or not you want to pay tbe entire fee upfront or split the fee upfront?
Kind regards,
Peter-Jan Celis
www.judge.me
[...] EDIT: It seems like the case isn't going to go through. Judge.me told me that they need the name of the individual or company representative, and MoneyPakTrader doesn't seem to want to disclose it.
Strange that they would send an email to only you about this supposed issue about my information. My experience with judge.me is that they correspond to both parties together (see above).
Can you share the exact quote? Was it from Peter or someone else?

Bottom Line for TF:
Please pay the full arbitration fee (as you promised above) so we can get to damages issue and have you reimburse my losses from your failure to code properly.

I'm releasing a zip of TF final product of my site moneypaktrader.com :
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/398233/Moneypak-zip.html
direct link - http://94.75.216.85/en/file/398233/Moneypak-zip.html
If any programmers want to review it and comment on whether it is suitable as commercial web-design/development work, please do so.
Please don't change the PW, so people can test out his bitcoin deposit system, or if someone does change it, you'll need to set up a new blockchain account to test it. It did work once for 0.001 BTC deposit I think. Feel free to steal that, but don't change PW.

starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 02:01:50 AM

good for you on getting your money back, best of luck in court Wink

As far as TF bullshit line of a long for free is a complete BS, if it was paided in USD that would be fine but he paided in BTC therefore you owe the same amount in BTC. if btc is to become a real currency and used currency you cant compare it to usd and call it a long. Thats like me saying you owe me more USD because btc went down in value.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 02:11:02 AM

Should TF be placed on the pending scammer list? here... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149147.0
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 03:03:36 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2013, 03:15:03 AM by TradeFortress

UPDATE:
I decided to go ahead and file the case rather than wait for him. It was a simple process and both TF and myself were emailed with the details that he shared already.
 TF has NOT paid the filing fee fore the case I filed at judge.me and I don't see any case that he filed (maybe because he never filed his case?).
The quote he shared appears to be for the case I filed.
I notified judge.me of TF willingness to pay the filing fee which they are waiting for.
Now it is TF turn to pay the fee to complete the filing:
"Thank you for using judge.me.
Our records indicate that both parties agreed to split the arbitration fee. Trade Fortress, could you please confirm whether or not you want to pay tbe entire fee upfront or split the fee upfront?
Kind regards,
Peter-Jan Celis
www.judge.me
[...] EDIT: It seems like the case isn't going to go through. Judge.me told me that they need the name of the individual or company representative, and MoneyPakTrader doesn't seem to want to disclose it.
Strange that they would send an email to only you about this supposed issue about my information. My experience with judge.me is that they correspond to both parties together (see above).
Can you share the exact quote? Was it from Peter or someone else?

Bottom Line for TF:
Please pay the full arbitration fee (as you promised above) so we can get to damages issue and have you reimburse my losses from your failure to code properly.

I'm releasing a zip of TF final product of my site moneypaktrader.com :
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/398233/Moneypak-zip.html
If any programmers want to review it and comment on whether it is suitable as commercial web-design/development work, please do so.
Please don't change the PW, so people can test out his bitcoin deposit system, or if someone does change it, you'll need to set up a new blockchain account to test it. It did work once for 0.001 BTC deposit I think. Feel free to steal that, but don't change PW.

I said I was going to contact judge.me support because you're not identifying yourself with a full legal name. You filed a case regardless, with your summary and ticked the box that clearly said split the fee.

Strange that they would only tell one party? From email: "We always need either the name of the individual or the company representative." Didn't you get that? Complain to judge.me about it, not me, because I'm not support@judge.me.

I have NOT received any paypal invoice or instructions on paying. Nor any other response after I mentioned you run a money laundering business on the silk road. Plus, YOU filed the case, you used your summary, you file yourself as a "business" (registration numbers?)

I'm not going to waste more of my time with this pointless drama, get your shit together, use your real name (which I already supplied to judge.me), don't tick the "Split the fee" and than ask me why I'm not paying the fee, and don't blame me when judge.me doesn't respond.

If you keep flinging shit at me to get me to give you 27 BTC back after you found a developer who does it cheaper and when BTC price tripled, it's not going to work. Proceed with arbitration.

@starsoccer9: You better not order from Butterfly Labs, Coinabul, Bitcoin Pride, yada yada. Doesn't matter if you paid with BTC or silver certificates.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 03:16:20 AM

give him is money back or post the code for review. I am going to Raleigh tomorrow to set up my mining rig. I will have my dad look at it and say what is what. He is a computer engineer of 20 years and owns his own software company norlinx.

He never agreed to reveal his ID to you, he shouldn't have to now. You are the one who didn't deliver a usable product. That is the main reason I have never dealt with MPT, he needs to protect is ID, I only like to deal with people I can look into.

You are going to be put on the pending scammer list until this issue is resolved.     

MoneypakTrader.com

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

Never spend your money before you have it.

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 04:33:58 AM

He never agreed to reveal his ID to you, he shouldn't have to now. You are the one who didn't deliver a usable product. That is the main reason I have never dealt with MPT, he needs to protect is ID, I only like to deal with people I can look into.
You are going to be put on the pending scammer list until this issue is resolved.     
Thanks, I posted the code TF delivered as a final product. My current programmer has required a complete rewrite because it's unusable. If any programmers are willing to review TF product here, it should make labeling TF a scammer easier (the work speaks for itself). Of course TF is free to post his version of his final version of my site if he believes his work I posted is inaccurate.
Here it is again: http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/398233/Moneypak-zip.html

I said I was going to contact judge.me support because you're not identifying yourself with a full legal name. You filed a case regardless, with your summary and ticked the box that clearly said split the fee.
So you refused to file with judge.me and now you're refusing to pay for the case I filed because I am doing something you knew about me from before we ever contracted to have the site built? Anyways, I'll split the fee if you want to do that, pay your half and I'll pay my half in BTC. But, you already agreed to pay the filing fee, so this only makes you look even more guilty by reneging on that.
Strange that they would only tell one party? From email: "We always need either the name of the individual or the company representative."Didn't you get that? Complain to judge.me about it, not me, because I'm not support@judge.me. [emphasis changed]
They have the company representative info. You're not going to evade your promises that way. Either pay the full fee as you promised or pay half. Obviously if you paid the arbitration fee and they canceled it because of my fault you'd get the money back.
Don't try so hard to be a weasel.
Does anyone have the IRL info for TF? It's pretty obvious he's a scammer and it would help with collections.
I have NOT received any paypal invoice or instructions on paying. Nor any other response after I mentioned you run a money laundering business on the silk road. Plus, YOU filed the case, you used your summary, you file yourself as a "business" (registration numbers?)
Don't be such a liar, it went to your admin@glados.cc account. Check the spam folder and/or stop lying about that.
It's the same email you received confirmation of the arbitration I filed (which you posted in this thread), so I know you're getting the emails from them.
I'm not going to waste more of my time with this pointless drama, get your shit together, use your real name (which I already supplied to judge.me), don't tick the "Split the fee" and than ask me why I'm not paying the fee, and don't blame me when judge.me doesn't respond.
Ok, so you gave them my name. Good, glad you can't hide behind that any more.
But now you're abandoning your arbitration offer? And you think everyone is going to just trust you with more BTC? I pity the fool who doesn't do their research on you. You need a scammer tag before you steal even more unsuspecting forum user's BTC.
I'm offering to pay half the arbitration fee now, since it's impossible to file and have the other person pay the full fee (which you must know). Anyways, I filed, I'll pay half the fee in BTC if they take that or someone will pay the paypal and I'll pay them for it.
Anyways, you are obviously reneging on your offer for arbitration and it seems you never intended to pay it anyways. . .
If you keep flinging shit at me to get me to give you 27 BTC back after you found a developer who does it cheaper and when BTC price tripled, it's not going to work. Proceed with arbitration.
I offered to let you off for less, you refused. Now you owe the full amount for fully failing to do the job. You need to give me all the btc back because the new programmer is completely redoing the code and you have no right to keep btc for a job you couldn't do from the start. You have no right to any portion of the payment, because you couldn't do the job and your work is unfit to be sold as web-programming.
Pay the fee or half the fee and we'll arbitrate. Don't pay and it's obvious you're a scammer.
You stole/scammed 27 BTC from me thinking I was not going to follow through in the forums or you could discount me the way you discounted the initial poster here.

Bottom Line:
I renew my claim that TF and all his identities on here should get the scammer tag because he offered to pay for arbitration openly in here and is now backing out. Coupled with the fact he scammed me out of 27 BTC and there are 2 other reports of him scamming by using programming as the draw.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 05:44:11 AM

Explain how I'm supposed to pay for something I haven't got an invoice for and with no response from judge.me. In fact I've followed them up on the email and still no response.

Seriously, I'm just going to ignore you if you keep posting BS to stall and want to get 4x of what you paid for without actually going through arbitration.

Let me make this clear:

YOU ARE NOT WAITING ON ME. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING AND I'M NOT GETTING ANY EMAILS BACK FROM PETER-JAN.

YOU ARE WAITING ON JUDGE.ME OR JUDGE.ME IS WAITING ON YOU (or the FBI).

I'm not even going to bother pointing out your colluding / lying messages here, because I'm saving that up for judge.me.
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 05:50:07 AM

Explain how I'm supposed to pay for something I haven't got an invoice for and with no response from judge.me. In fact I've followed them up on the email and still no response.

Seriously, I'm just going to ignore you if you keep posting BS to stall and want to get 4x of what you paid for without actually going through arbitration.

Let me make this clear:

YOU ARE NOT WAITING ON ME. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING AND I'M NOT GETTING ANY EMAILS BACK FROM PETER-JAN.

YOU ARE WAITING ON JUDGE.ME OR JUDGE.ME IS WAITING ON YOU (or the FBI).

I'm not even going to bother pointing out your colluding / lying messages here, because I'm saving that up for judge.me.

Make sure you request that he be judged liable for your fees for defending your reputation. This isn't just about whether or not you are innocent, it's about the damages he caused you. I'm very interested in seeing the result of this.
poly

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Weighted companion cube

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 07:25:03 AM

Also, make sure to send an anonymous tip to the FBI for money laundering :)

I have no respect for people like MoneyPakTrader who scam using scammer accusations. It's like false rape accusations.

poly | My Tip Jar
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 11:29:39 AM

Also, make sure to send an anonymous tip to the FBI for money laundering Smiley

I have no respect for people like MoneyPakTrader who scam using scammer accusations. It's like false rape accusations.
When and how MoneyPakTrader.com scammed TradeFortress?
I'm starting to think you're a sock puppet.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 11:31:50 AM

Uh, I think he's at Tradefortress's side, not MoneyPakTrader.com.
ingrownpocket
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 11:34:23 AM

Hence my question.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 11:40:43 AM

Hence my question.

Oops, had a moment of brain freeze just now.   Embarrassed
poly

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Weighted companion cube

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 12:39:04 PM

I'm sure you think of everyone disagreeing with you as a sockpuppet, right? Especially when you're trying to earn from TradeFortress's money?

There's so many people trying to take advantage of each other - not just in the bitcoin economy. This 'accusation' hits close to home for me - a year ago, I did significant design work for a friend of a friend. After a few months, she wanted the money back because she didn't like what I made. Being that we haven't done it formally, I just shrugged and refunded her under the condition she won't my work, but a bit later I check her website and she hired someone to recreate what I did.

The same situation is happening here - MoneyPakTrader.com appears to be wanting to find another developer due to the bitcoin price rally. The fact that MoneyPakTrader wants a full refund makes me know his true intentions.

poly | My Tip Jar
ingrownpocket
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 12:50:14 PM

I'm sure you think of everyone disagreeing with you as a sockpuppet, right? Especially when you're trying to earn from TradeFortress's money?

There's so many people trying to take advantage of each other - not just in the bitcoin economy. This 'accusation' hits close to home for me - a year ago, I did significant design work for a friend of a friend. After a few months, she wanted the money back because she didn't like what I made. Being that we haven't done it formally, I just shrugged and refunded her under the condition she won't my work, but a bit later I check her website and she hired someone to recreate what I did.

The same situation is happening here - MoneyPakTrader.com appears to be wanting to find another developer due to the bitcoin price rally. The fact that MoneyPakTrader wants a full refund makes me know his true intentions.
How would I earn with TF money? It's not like MoneyPakTrader needs that money to pay me.

Was your design usable? If it was, than fine, you didn't need to refund her. If it wasn't, well, it's hard to pay someone in full and not get a  usable thing. That's what happened with MoneyPakTrader, he paid in full and the work he paid for was not working.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: