Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:30:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You believe in god  (Read 17097 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 02:02:21 AM

No, not people to hand me money, people to help manifest this into reality.  People that will a willing to make a physical change on the world.

The only people that are turned off by it, do not understand.  For if they understand, they would not doubt it as they would see oneness between their self and I.

Once you understand, you want to help others understand.

Kentrolla, one event does not force you to anything, I am using my freewill to spread the truth, for I have no fear of incrimination or doubt.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 02:04:04 AM

No, not people to hand me money, people to help manifest this into reality.  People that will a willing to make a physical change on the world.

The only people that are turned off by it, do not understand.  For if they understand, they would not doubt it as they would see oneness between their self and I.

Once you understand, you want to help others understand.

Kentrolla, one event does not force you to anything, I am using my freewill to spread the truth, for I have no fear of incrimination or doubt.
your ego is causing you to act/think this way

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 02:05:05 AM

dank, if you had truly lost your ego you would stop posting

Stop posting?  He's clearly playing all of us to boost his post count to the high four figures, then he will calm down his posts and eventually sucker some sap into lending him a lot of coin.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 02:06:06 AM

You are living in a false reality, mlawrence.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 02:16:20 AM

Consciousness created life to be separate from god, divided.  To experience life from a different perspective, since consciousness is united.  Consciousness created a reality where we are disconnected from each other, and love, so humans must find the will within their self to bring love in reality.

If you find love in real life, you lose the part of you that divides everything, you stop doubting, you understand because you believe.  Only you will know if you find love, we all have the choice to doubt it or accept it as the truth, it's your choice to take it and manifest it into reality.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 02:37:23 AM

What is productivity, to you?  Is the destruction of earth productive, is eating and drinking your problems away productive?  Alcohol is a poison, it kills you, it increases your ego, sense of division.  Food is you, to eat food is to destroy yourself.  Your rational tells you that you have to eat, but you really know that eating is a source of ego.

If people would stop destroying their self as they are now, they will truly be productive, in the sense of increasing their awareness, finding love.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 03:55:05 AM

I see.  I believe we'll surpass that.

So you organize that?

He's got month left to make it happen.  When it doesn't, he'll have some bullshit excuse about negative energy, egos and such.  Of course if he actually refrains from eating and sleeping for a month - as opposed to just waffling about it - he'll be in a psych unit or a hospital by then so he won't have to deliver on anything.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 04:03:22 AM

Which excuse will you have when it does?  Or will you accept that freewill gives me the power to alter reality?  Will you stop doubting and start believing?  Start living?

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 04:27:12 AM

Which excuse will you have when it does?  Or will you accept that freewill gives me the power to alter reality?  Will you stop doubting and start believing?  Start living?

A million person music festival which occurs only in your own mind and can't be observed by others ain't gonna count.  You have one month left in which to deliver this event dank.  You'd better get busy.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 05:58:21 AM

I have been busy, everything is falling into place.  You have full control over your destiny, it's up to you to act in fear or not when you're given a choice.  You can find god.

BorderBits

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 06:00:18 AM

In your freewill-altered-reality do you operate a hookah lounge and know how to play guitar?  In your freewill-altered-reality do you or your parents pay your bills?
paulkoan

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 06:16:26 AM

You believe in god, because god is you.  God is your self.

Cool, well it is just confusing to have two different words that means the same thing, and I think we should all stop using the redundant "me" and replace with "god" - so all first person personal pronouns.

Like instead of "I am going to the shops", we say "God is going to the shops".

"Hello, my name is Paul" becomes "Hello, God's name is Paul".

"Yesterday I posted some esoteric nonsense on bitcointalk" is now "Yesterday God posted some esoteric nonsense on bitcointalk"
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 06:21:46 AM

I do not operate a hookah lounge, for that is not my true destiny, just a thought I had of a potential destiny.  Just like all the business ideas I had growing up, potential fate, I'm now choosing my fate to help you choose your fate.  For when each of us has the power to choose, we can choose to do anything.  Thoughts are merely alternate realities we connect to.  The more we think about them, the more they manifest.

Yes, I can play guitar in this reality.

It matters not who pays for who, we are all the same.  Helping others helps yourself.

You got it paul, marklar.  All words are used to describe the same concept, existence, consciousness, perception, love.  We communicate words to describe our perception of reality.  When we stop using words, we can stop doubting existence and just accepting it for what it is.

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 09:18:42 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wCF3ywukQYA#t=61s

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 12:42:00 PM

Roll Eyes  dank is speaking from his ego again.

you really need to kill that shit

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Xenland
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 12:43:39 PM

You believe in god, because god is you.  God is your self.  What does the phrase god bless you mean?  I thank you.  It is showing love from a point of self to another individual.

Earth sent a message, looking for love and happiness out into space, thought.  The answer is came back, is here.  The answer is you.

If you find god, will you take it, as the truth?

I am someone who has found god and came back to earth to share it with you.  When you find god, you can do anything, so I chose my destiny with the power of freewill.

When you use logic, talking, you find the same answer.  Everything is made inside your head, your brain perceives everything.  You developed a language and intelligence complicated enough to comprehend the nature of the universe.  You learn.  You become self aware.  You have found heaven.  It is up to you to believe, to manifest god and love into reality, to spread the word of god.

To be with god, yourself, is to have understanding, unity.  You create division from yourself when you lie.

Thoughts are ultimately alternate realities you are connected to, the experience of others.  We are multidimensional beings, humans we're created to be separate from god, each other.  Humans didn't have feelings.

Water cures the body.  Time isn't real, so the more you drink, the more your body heals.

Eating food is your ego, it is destruction of yourself.

When the entire universe we live in is positive energy, we will transcend further to another dimension.  This is the process of life.

This may or may not mean something to you but if it doesn’t don't take it the wrong way

"BLAST OFF TO HYPERSPACE!!!"
Xenland
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 12:46:26 PM

Consciousness created life to be separate from god, divided.  To experience life from a different perspective, since consciousness is united.  Consciousness created a reality where we are disconnected from each other, and love, so humans must find the will within their self to bring love in reality.

If you find love in real life, you lose the part of you that divides everything, you stop doubting, you understand because you believe.  Only you will know if you find love, we all have the choice to doubt it or accept it as the truth, it's your choice to take it and manifest it into reality.

Dood, lets hang out, the world needs more people like this, just remember when people deny what your saying its like that good quote from the matrix

"Not everyone is ready to be un-plugged..."

People give me the same responses all the time mate and people like us are rare!
hardcore-fs

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 12:51:21 PM

It sounds like feng-shui. Even though most people think it spiritual, it's been proven in long mathematical equations.

The only "maths" involved in Feng Shui, is how much the practitioner can screw out of the gullible customers.

In the case of Nina Wang it was $38,000,000 USD per hole that Tony Chan dug, so yes it was way more profitable than bit-coins.

http://legalref.judiciary.gov.hk/lrs/common/ju/ju_frame.jsp?DIS=80728&currpage=T

BTC:1PCTzvkZUFuUF7DA6aMEVjBUUp35wN5JtF
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 04:29:42 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2012, 07:20:16 AM by dank

Consciousness created life to be separate from god, divided.  To experience life from a different perspective, since consciousness is united.  Consciousness created a reality where we are disconnected from each other, and love, so humans must find the will within their self to bring love in reality.

If you find love in real life, you lose the part of you that divides everything, you stop doubting, you understand because you believe.  Only you will know if you find love, we all have the choice to doubt it or accept it as the truth, it's your choice to take it and manifest it into reality.

Dood, lets hang out, the world needs more people like this, just remember when people deny what your saying its like that good quote from the matrix

"Not everyone is ready to be un-plugged..."

People give me the same responses all the time mate and people like us are rare!
More people will understand, just keep spreading what you believe without fear of judgement.  Judgement from others can only impact you if you give them the power to alter your will.

Keep spreading love.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 09:06:31 PM

I believe Jesus walked on water. I just kind of figured it was winter.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: