Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:45:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You believe in god  (Read 17097 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 10:55:56 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2012, 11:06:47 PM by dank

Who is god?  Huh
You are.  Our reality is manifested in the mind.

Snaer, why judge someone if you do not live their life? I am experienced, I did not inject DMT.

I told you how to find heaven, you can hear it all over music, you have the choice. Keep eating, keep destroying your self & soulmate everyday just to fall asleep in the end, repeating for endless amount of lives. Or stop eating, stop sleeping, stop doubting, just believe and you will find anything, including eternal happiness, is possible. The next step in life is to become self aware. When you become self aware, you see things for they are, free from logic we constrain our world with.

Continue fearing, or evolve. Continue destroying yourself, or evolve. Continue judgement and division, or evolve.

Everyone has the choice to believe.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Snaer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 11:23:20 PM

Snaer, why judge someone if you do not live their life? I am experienced, I did not inject DMT.

I never said you did, hon. I stated that *if* you had, it would have destroyed you. I'm not judging you either, I'm simply presenting my opinion as fact.

You're either:

A) Trolling.

B) Pretending.

You're not the real deal, everyone can see that now and a lot of people could see it long ago, so just stop.

-Zoey
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2012, 11:27:42 PM

I'm kind of sad to see dank turned out to be a troll. *Sigh*

-Zoey

The alternative would be his parents having him committed if he actually went through with his "not eating again" crap - more amusing certainly, but much more sad.

As someone who has used a lot of recreational drugs on an intellectual level, everything dank has been babbling about in this thread is pure pseudo-science bullshit. He's either never rolled/tripped and is regurgitating a heaping helping of word salad to make people think he has, or he's a troll.

If he injected DMT, his ego would be crushed so hard that he would pretty much never recover. If he dropped cid he would basically go through a mental breakdown.

There's no way he's done any of that.

-Zoey

and i remember you calling him a "fellow traveler" not too long ago.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 11:36:21 PM

I never said you did, hon. I stated that *if* you had, it would have destroyed you. I'm not judging you either, I'm simply presenting my opinion as fact.

You're either:

A) Trolling.

B) Pretending.

You're not the real deal, everyone can see that now and a lot of people could see it long ago, so just stop.

-Zoey
By saying I am doing one of your two perceptions is judging. I am saying what I believe to understand, without fear of judgement, for your sake.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Snaer

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 11:47:04 PM

I'm kind of sad to see dank turned out to be a troll. *Sigh*

-Zoey

The alternative would be his parents having him committed if he actually went through with his "not eating again" crap - more amusing certainly, but much more sad.

As someone who has used a lot of recreational drugs on an intellectual level, everything dank has been babbling about in this thread is pure pseudo-science bullshit. He's either never rolled/tripped and is regurgitating a heaping helping of word salad to make people think he has, or he's a troll.

If he injected DMT, his ego would be crushed so hard that he would pretty much never recover. If he dropped cid he would basically go through a mental breakdown.

There's no way he's done any of that.

-Zoey

and i remember you calling him a "fellow traveler" not too long ago.

It was at least believable then, hon. Now it's just obvious.

-Zoey
Snaer

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 11:48:41 PM

You're either:

A) Trolling.

B) Pretending.

-Zoey
By saying I am doing one of your two perceptions is judging. I am saying what I believe to understand, without fear of judgement, for your sake.

Hon, I'm saying you're full of it; because you are!

If you really are planning to survive without food or sleep, well, James Randi will give you a million bucks, so congratulations? In reality, however, you'll die.

Sorry, that's the truth.

-Zoey
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 12:00:41 AM

To further explain thoughts:

We are multidimensional beings. Consciousness created life to be separate, because consciousness is unified. That's why you grew up from nothing. All your memories and thoughts are instances of another reality you lived before.  Your thoughts are not you, you have the conscious ability to control your thoughts.  Nothing bad can happen if you don't think negatively.

Snaer, that's not logical reasoning.  I'm not doing this for money, I'm choosing to do so with my freewill in pursuit of happiness. You know you can destroy yourself an be happy simultaneously. What difference is it to kill a human, a cow or a bush? Break free from eating before the worms eat you back.

Snaer

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 12:07:32 AM

We are multidimensional beings. Consciousness created life to be separate, because consciousness is unified. That's why you grew up from nothing. All your memories and thoughts are instances of another reality you lived before.  Your thoughts are not you, you have the conscious ability to control your thoughts.  Nothing bad can happen if you don't think negatively.

Snaer, that's not logical reasoning.  I'm not doing this for money, I'm choosing to do so with my freewill in pursuit of happiness. You know you can destroy yourself an be happy simultaneously. What difference is it to kill a human, a cow or a bush? Break free from eating before the worms eat you back.

https://i.imgur.com/InXK8.gif
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2012, 12:10:21 AM

whats wrong with eating?

how is breathing any different?

Are you going to stop breathing?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 12:13:27 AM

In reality, however, you'll die.

Or end up in an "altered reality" for 15 years like Terri Schiavo.  At least Atlas had the balls to youtube his misguided sleep deprivation experiments.  dank will just tell people he's given up eating and sleeping and see how many suckers believe it.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 03:53:44 AM

Eating is the destruction of your self.

legitnick

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2012, 03:57:12 AM

5 BITCOIN RAFFLE GIVEAWAY
"I dont lift" - Lord Furrycoat
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 04:23:02 AM

You have the power to believe.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 04:36:36 AM

whats wrong with eating?

how is breathing any different?

Are you going to stop breathing?
Yep. But I'll live.  Cause I believe in myself.

usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 05:39:19 AM

I would guess he's having a bad trip now... He'll be sober in a couple weeks and see these ridiculous posts.

Although Dank may not be correct on the metaphysical definition of love, consciousness, etc. please stop and realize that his intentions may be good. We will never be a human race if we do not learn to allow for each other's humanity.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 05:55:50 AM

Everybody has the choice to ascend to the next dimension, or die like your logical conclusion.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 07:56:01 AM

If you do not understand, seek to understand.  Talk, learn, find out what you need to know to understand the existence of everything.  If you understand the existence of everything, you are with god, you will transcend to heaven.  If you do not understand, or doubt the existence of god, you are not with god, you are with ego.  You will continue living the same life, as you wish.  Life is a repeating cycle until the conscious observer becomes self aware, then he can do whatever he wants.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 08:25:40 AM

Talking is the equivalent of math.  It expresses logic.  Logic is inherently flawed because logic seeks an answer.  The result is that we shouldn't question anything, we should just live.

Seeking an answer, trying to find happiness, creates nothing but division with logic.  You are seeking energy, your logic tells you to destroy yourself, to feed yourself, but you know, deep down, love is all you need.  With love, we are united.

hardcore-fs

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2012, 08:28:31 AM

Its an off topic area

So all this psycho self-mastbatory drug induced finger diarrhea is a welcome change to the self-mastbatory diarrhea of the ASIC forums.
But, until you have had to deal with the things that lurk just inside the doorway or just outside your area of vision
you are just a child who has no idea about how deep or terrifying the rabbit hole really is.......

BTC:1PCTzvkZUFuUF7DA6aMEVjBUUp35wN5JtF
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 08:30:35 AM

Its an off topic area

So all this psycho self-mastbatory drug induced finger diarrhea is a welcome change to the self-mastbatory diarrhea of the ASIC forums.
But, until you have had to deal with the things that lurk just inside the doorway or just outside your area of vision
you are just a child who has no idea about how deep or terrifying the rabbit hole really is.......
The rabbit hole is not terrifying at all, you are in the state of terror for thinking it is.  Everything is your perception, you are god.

The rabbit hole is your mind, it's you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: