Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:38:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PassiveDice - Bitcoin Dice Bot System - Let the bots do the work for you  (Read 3364 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PassiveDice (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 09:18:41 PM

Dear All,

I would like to present PassiveDice (http://www.passivedice.xyz).

Passive Dice is an automated dice playing system with a selection of different bots to give you the best chance of a return of investment. You will gain passive income without even playing. Just let the bots do the work for you!

We have a selection of different bots. One is set up to use the martingale technique if you like to use that.

Bots

Emerald Bot - Emerald Bot is a recently created Bot. Emerald Bot is best used for low investments. It is a stable low risk Bot.
Topaz Bot - Topaz Bot is our first Bot. This is a medium risk Bot that leans on being high risk.
Opal Bot - Opal Bot is our second Bot. This is a medium risk Bot (martingale technique).
Amethyst Bot - Amethyst Bot is our latest Bot. High risk but can get you some serious returns. Only use this if you can afford to lose.

All out bots are developed in Python. We automate a range of dice sites.

We are always in the process of improving and creating new bots, We would welcome any feedback from you.

How Does It Work?

Its a simple three step process.

1) Sign Up
2) Purchase Your Bot
3) Bot starts, Monitor on your dashboard.

How Long can I have the bot for?

Each bot instance is created and then destroyed after 30 days. The profit in your account will be yours to withdraw.

This is to enable best value and return on investment.

Can I download the bot to use away from your website?

No, We don't do this.

This is to protect the bots life and allow as many people to use it before its caught. If we gave away the source code, It would be found out instantly.

What happens when the bot is caught? I just paid for 30 days?

Nothing to worry about. We will know when it stops working.

We will contact you using email and refund you, Including any profits you had made.

How much can I make?

How long is a piece of string?

It depends on how much you put into it, the more Bitcoin the bigger the profits. This is gambling and depends on luck.

Low risk bots are slower to make a profit but over the 30 days can gather a bigger profit than the high risk.

It really depends on luck.

Sounds good, Where do I Sign Up?

Once you have logged in you will then be able to purchase a Bot.

Happy Botting, Enjoy the profits!
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 09:22:57 PM

Well.. First things first sir I think you probably fucked yourself by using the free .xyz TLD at the end of this site..

Secondly why is this topic self moderated if its an announcement thread? Sort of defensive and strange behavior is it not for a legit dice site?

Site looks cool.. Would look alot cooler if you posted it with your main and scraped that shitty .xyz name though.. you branded yourself a scam basically out of the gate. Not saying you are... But it looks pretty bad from where I'm sitting.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PassiveDice (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 10:28:38 PM

Well.. First things first sir I think you probably fucked yourself by using the free .xyz TLD at the end of this site..

Secondly why is this topic self moderated if its an announcement thread? Sort of defensive and strange behavior is it not for a legit dice site?

Site looks cool.. Would look alot cooler if you posted it with your main and scraped that shitty .xyz name though.. you branded yourself a scam basically out of the gate. Not saying you are... But it looks pretty bad from where I'm sitting.

1) If you do a whois on the domain, You will see it was registered with namecheap. If you go to namecheap you will realise that this is a register and not a free host and you will see the cost of the domain.

2) Topic is self moderated to stop trolling, like this post... that you will usually get in the gambling section.

3) From our team, There is not one who has a so called "main" account on here. We browse and post sparingly.

I don't see with these above facts how our service can be branded a scam. We have created bots, we are selling access to them.

Please get your facts straight before posting and trying to knock the reputation of a new service.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 10:43:01 PM

Why there are so many informations needed in the registration form on your site? I understand some are optional but its still not good specially for those who just want to try and look at your site first
PassiveDice (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 10:45:15 PM

Why there are so many informations needed in the registration form on your site? I understand some are optional but its still not good specially for those who just want to try and look at your site first

We added them for account security.

Do you think it would be a good idea to remove the First name / Last name fields?
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 10:50:10 PM

just looking and the minimum amount to deposit is 0.1 is this right? to try out I think this is perhaps a bit high no? maybe 0.01 as a minmum would be better.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 10:54:07 PM

We added them for account security.

Do you think it would be a good idea to remove the First name / Last name fields?

IMHO you should remove those fields, if the user wants extra security then they can add/enable it on their account settings.

just looking and the minimum amount to deposit is 0.1 is this right? to try out I think this is perhaps a bit high no? maybe 0.01 as a minmum would be better.

If thats true that they have minimum deposit then i think i wont try this site coz i dont wanna risk atleast .1 when trying
tiggytomb
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 10:58:49 PM

If thats true that they have minimum deposit then i think i wont try this site coz i dont wanna risk atleast .1 when trying

I am the same if it was lower I would give it a go but .1 is a bit high.
PassiveDice (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 11:04:43 PM

We take your comments on board.

We were unsure as to what would be a suitable amount for minimum deposit. We would he happy to hear peoples suggestions.

I will ask our web developer to remove those fields and add the extra security as optional in the account.

Thanks all for your input.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 03:30:57 AM

Having 0.1BTC as minimum amount to purchase a bot is just too high and not to mention that you are a new service.
Why we should use your service instead of using other bots that is publicly available on the internet and there is no guarantee that you will still be here after 30 days.

Maybe you should add a "Trial Bot" to your plan where the bot will only run for a day or two and the earnings can be withdrawn without the need to wait for 30 days with this plan. Only one trial bot per user though.
If user are satisfied with this plan, they might continue to use your service.

Just my 2 cents.

Life sucks.
PassiveDice (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:36:22 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2015, 03:49:26 AM by PassiveDice

Having 0.1BTC as minimum amount to purchase a bot is just too high and not to mention that you are a new service.
Why we should use your service instead of using other bots that is publicly available on the internet and there is no guarantee that you will still be here after 30 days.

Maybe you should add a "Trial Bot" to your plan where the bot will only run for a day or two and the earnings can be withdrawn without the need to wait for 30 days with this plan. Only one trial bot per user though.
If user are satisfied with this plan, they might continue to use your service.

Just my 2 cents.

Thank you for the ideas.

We have spoken about the minimum fee and plan to put this into smaller dividends (0.001 BTC)

We have been thinking of adding a demo bot when you use a small amount of out funds. There would be a chance we can lose but it would also allow people to see our service and our bots working.

as for why we are better than public bots... Bot sites put measures in place to stop bots from running or at least running so well. We monitor for this and will change our algorithm dependant. Because its a private bot these sites are unable to view the source code and it makes it a better, stable and more reliable bot.
dwyer17

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 05:20:41 AM

PassiveDice. Interesting. OP - who is the admin? How will you establish trust with users? A user must trust a website and/or the admin before making a deposit. Right now I don't feel comfortable enough at first glance of the website.
PassiveDice (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:08:38 AM

PassiveDice. Interesting. OP - who is the admin? How will you establish trust with users? A user must trust a website and/or the admin before making a deposit. Right now I don't feel comfortable enough at first glance of the website.

Hi dwyer17,

there is no single admin.

We are a team of 6 and all have our own tasks.

As always, Trust can only be established with time. I fully understand if you don't feel comfortable and in such a case you are not forced to invest in a bot.

Our website is made for productivity and easy use. The majority of the code is actually behind the scenes which monitors the active bot background processes.

kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:16:11 AM

I want to try this site if the minimum deposit changed to 0.01 because 0.1 its a bit high

And i think this thread should be move to investor-based games section on in service section
PassiveDice (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:26:43 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2015, 11:48:41 AM by PassiveDice

I want to try this site if the minimum deposit changed to 0.01 because 0.1 its a bit high

And i think this thread should be move to investor-based games section on in service section

Hi,

Our web developer just contacted me and informed me that he has added new minimum deposits as demand.

We have also removed the First Name, Last Name, Memorable Question and Memorable Answer registration fields.

as for the thread location, We posted in the gambling section as this is nothing more than a gambling tool. Its not an investor based game. there is nothing to play really.

Regards,
tiggytomb
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 12:09:08 PM

Hi,

Our web developer just contacted me and informed me that he has added new minimum deposits as demand.

We have also removed the First Name, Last Name, Memorable Question and Memorable Answer registration fields.

as for the thread location, We posted in the gambling section as this is nothing more than a gambling tool. Its not an investor based game. there is nothing to play really.

Regards,
Cool, nice to see that the community feedback is listened to, I might give this a whirl now that the minimum has dropped Smiley
Will update how it goes.
klutzbelgian

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:20:49 PM

have anyone tried it? any feedback
shadows123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:49:48 PM

Hi,

Regards,
Cool, nice to see that the community feedback is listened to, I might give this a whirl now that the minimum has dropped Smiley
Will update how it goes.
will wait for ur review ill try if this site is good
tiggytomb
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:00:57 PM

Hi,

Regards,
Will update how it goes.

Well, not too much I can say at the moment.  Went for the high risk amethyst bot with 0.01, and the emerald low risk bot.  The deposit process was quick and my bots are now active which I can see in the Dashboard. 

The dashboard is quite limited and it states that it is only updated once per day so I will need to wait until tomorrow to see how the bot has performed for the day, it would be nice to be able to see data updated more than just the once a day.  I'll see what the profit or loss is come tomorrow.
PassiveDice (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:57:55 PM

Hi,

Regards,
Will update how it goes.

Well, not too much I can say at the moment.  Went for the high risk amethyst bot with 0.01, and the emerald low risk bot.  The deposit process was quick and my bots are now active which I can see in the Dashboard.  

The dashboard is quite limited and it states that it is only updated once per day so I will need to wait until tomorrow to see how the bot has performed for the day, it would be nice to be able to see data updated more than just the once a day.  I'll see what the profit or loss is come tomorrow.

Hi,

We actually have the update script running twice at the moment just to ensure everything is working. If you would like to see more regular updates I will add this to our "to do" list.

In the coming week we are going to introduce logging and statistics on the dashboard.

Logging - This will log any major profits or losses. We are looking at logging each game but this could be an issue with database optimization and log space especially as we have over 70 Bots running at the moment.

Statistics - More in depth statistics on profits losses and a personal view on what bot you have the most luck with.

Any other ideas for the frontend would be taken seriously, We have launched this service without public input and we know changes will need to be made to satisfy what people want/require.

to add: We have been thinking about offering certain trial accounts so people can check out the dashboard and see the kind of profits the bots make. Obviously this money will not be able to be withdrawn at the end of the period. How would people feel about this?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: