Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PassiveDice - Bitcoin Dice Bot System - Let the bots do the work for you  (Read 3361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 11:15:58 PM

I've seen many bots but this one is really new. I hope you're protected after 5 loss in a row otherwise you must claim satoshi from the gambling's faucet and start a new round.

Cheers
Salmen

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 04:11:00 AM

Quote from: What dice sites do you use?
We use a selection of different dice sites, we cant give this information away as it will jeapordise the bots we have created.
Hello, PassiveDice. Smiley

The quoted message is taken from your website.
Can you explain to me how does disclosing the dice sites you use will jeopardize the bot that you create?

Life sucks.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:04:45 AM

This appear very interesting has anybody tried this with success?

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 10:58:01 AM

PassiveDice were launched two days ago and I think no one profit from this, yet.
If you read the previous page, you can see a post by tiggytomb. He stated he had bought few bots and his bots started to make money for him.

I have a couple of bots on the go, so far no problems obviously cannot say yay or nae until 30 days but as of now seems okay making a profit according to my dashboard. 

Life sucks.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 12:51:36 PM

PassiveDice were launched two days ago and I think no one profit from this, yet.
If you read the previous page, you can see a post by tiggytomb. He stated he had bought few bots and his bots started to make money for him.

I have a couple of bots on the go, so far no problems obviously cannot say yay or nae until 30 days but as of now seems okay making a profit according to my dashboard. 
yeah I tested this and so far it shows profit, cannot withdraw until 30 days so can only wait and see.
PassiveDice (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 01:54:31 PM

Quote from: What dice sites do you use?
We use a selection of different dice sites, we cant give this information away as it will jeapordise the bots we have created.
Hello, PassiveDice. Smiley

The quoted message is taken from your website.
Can you explain to me how does disclosing the dice sites you use will jeopardize the bot that you create?

Dice Sites want profit, That's why they have their own automated bot, some of them at least and usually don't have an API for you to do this.

Our bots get banned / blocked fairly regular, about 3 times a week. This is when the Dice sites catch on. They do not want people profiting. Although our bots do not guarantee you a profit they will give you a better chance as there is no House Edge like on the dice sites.

Our bots do a series of tasks before playing. Such as choosing a site which usually yields the most profit, we believe these sites have a smaller house edge and then connecting through a VPN to play on the dice site with a different IP. We have so far had many blocked proxy addresses which we are having to replenish a few times a week.

yeah I tested this and so far it shows profit, cannot withdraw until 30 days so can only wait and see.

We are looking at changing this in the near future. We are looking at a quick withdrawal charge. like 1.4% if you want to withdraw early.

This is still under discussion but will hopefully be ready in the next week.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 02:13:07 PM

- snip -
I never seen a single post about dice site block a user because they use bot to play. Give me an example of dice site that block you because you use your so-called bot to play.
Did you run your so-called bot on well known dice site?

Life sucks.
PassiveDice (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 02:16:33 PM

- snip -
I never seen a single post about dice site block a user because they use bot to play. Give me an example of dice site that block you because you use your so-called bot to play.
Did you run your so-called bot on well known dice site?

It is completely different running one or a couple of external bots on a dice site than running over 80 like we are right now. Algorithms and patterns can be worked out.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 08:17:22 PM

Issues should be tackle one by one, i belief that 30 days holdings on profits is not good enough.

tiggytomb
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 09:29:02 AM

That would be a good idea to allow the ability to withdraw ahead of the 30 days, over the last few days I have made some nice profit according to the dashboard so being able to withdraw as you please would be a good idea, the 1.4% doesn't seem too unreasonable either.

I can see that if you did leave the bots for 30 days the potential is there for a nice reward, I think the push for the ability to early withdraw at this point has a lot to do with it being a new service and so on...
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 12:29:34 PM

It is completely different running one or a couple of external bots on a dice site than running over 80 like we are right now. Algorithms and patterns can be worked out.
Did you use your own funds or the customer funds to gamble with your so-called bot?
And if I purchase a bot, the bot will gamble at 80 dice sites at the same time or it will choose dice site with the lowest house edge?

That would be a good idea to allow the ability to withdraw ahead of the 30 days, over the last few days I have made some nice profit according to the dashboard so being able to withdraw as you please would be a good idea, the 1.4% doesn't seem too unreasonable either.

I can see that if you did leave the bots for 30 days the potential is there for a nice reward, I think the push for the ability to early withdraw at this point has a lot to do with it being a new service and so on...
I believe by the end of the 30 days period, you will either profit from your investment (not much though) or lose it all.

Life sucks.
PassiveDice (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:10:42 PM

Did you use your own funds or the customer funds to gamble with your so-called bot?
And if I purchase a bot, the bot will gamble at 80 dice sites at the same time or it will choose dice site with the lowest house edge?

I believe by the end of the 30 days period, you will either profit from your investment (not much though) or lose it all.

The funds are all separated and customers bots gamble with their own money.

We collect our own statistics on what is the favoured dice site at the time depending on how much profit we have made. This is collected to show who has the lowest house edge.

UPDATE

withdrawals will be available at any time coming this Friday, All withdrawals will be subject to 0.4% fee.
tiggytomb
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:32:58 PM

The funds are all separated and customers bots gamble with their own money.

We collect our own statistics on what is the favoured dice site at the time depending on how much profit we have made. This is collected to show who has the lowest house edge.

UPDATE

withdrawals will be available at any time coming this Friday, All withdrawals will be subject to 0.4% fee.

Roll on Friday, thanks for the update.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 01:15:46 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 01:29:23 AM by krunox123

- snip -
Do you cover user loss if they did not make profit from your so-called "service"?
What if your so-called bot lose it all?

Do not forget to post the TXID after you received it. Smiley
May I know your initial investment in PassiveDice?

PS: Website is offline.

Life sucks.
tiggytomb
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 09:19:09 AM

That's the plan, will post if and when I can withdraw.  I invested 0.06 spread amongst the 4 bots and currently showing 0.15 in account so a pretty healthy profit, of course if it stays like that come Friday.
PassiveDice (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:09:29 AM

- snip -
Do you cover user loss if they did not make profit from your so-called "service"?
What if your so-called bot lose it all?

No we do not cover loss, this is gambling and not some profit guarantee scheme.

If the bot loses it all, it would be gradual, none of the bots make HUGE bets as time is on our side the bots try a slow gradual approach. But if the bot does lose it all, You lose.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 10:47:05 AM

That's the plan, will post if and when I can withdraw.  I invested 0.06 spread amongst the 4 bots and currently showing 0.15 in account so a pretty healthy profit, of course if it stays like that come Friday.
That is nice profit!

PS: I hope the profits stays though. Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
tiggytomb
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:48:24 PM

So today is Friday and so far no changes made to the site so not looking that great right now.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 10:59:13 AM

So today is Friday and so far no changes made to the site so not looking that great right now.
PassiveDice last active was on 3rd December.
Give them a few more hours, I hope they won't scam though. If so, I'm sorry for your loss. Sad

Life sucks.
tiggytomb
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:39:01 PM

PassiveDice last active was on 3rd December.
Give them a few more hours, I hope they won't scam though. If so, I'm sorry for your loss. Sad

We will see.  It is always a gamble in these threads it's a shame if they are scammers as it was a pretty cool idea renting out bots.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: