Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:59:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - What.CD invite 4$  (Read 9999 times)
torac (OP)
Donator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 11:16:48 PM

Contact me if any questions.

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 04:20:21 PM

Contact me if you have any problems or questions with the accounts you bought from me.
Thanks!

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 07:42:26 PM

Thread bumped to the top!

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 08:42:02 PM

Now You get 10% discount if you buy paying with bitcoin, and 5% discount if you buy paying with moneybookers.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 12:25:07 AM

So far so good. If you have any questions let me know.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 01:04:19 AM

Thank you very much to everyone!

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 04:35:36 AM

If you have any questions just send me a private message.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 04:49:12 PM

If you have any questions or problems let me know.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 05:01:12 PM

Contact me if you have any problems or questions.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 10:21:41 PM

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 06:16:23 AM

Contact me if you have any questions or problems.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 11:08:27 AM

Contact me if there are any problems or questions.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 04:21:10 AM

Contact me if you have any problems or questions.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 06:19:08 PM

Merry christmas everyone! (This is for those who won't check the forum tomorrow, I am telling you this now)
Thank you very much to everyone who bought from me!
Contact me if there's any problems or questions.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 12:41:48 AM

Merry christmas everyone! (This is for those who won't check the forum tomorrow, I am telling you this now)
Thank you very much to everyone who bought from me!
Contact me if there's any problems or questions.

Shadyguy

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 01:57:04 AM

PM sent  Smiley
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 02:01:52 AM

Merry christmas!

m_yaw

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 11:38:01 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2012, 11:46:32 PM by m_yaw

Can vouch for torac. Fast reaction times and so far no problem with the invites!

Edit: typo... no(w)
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 12:53:53 PM

Can vouch for torac. Fast reaction times and so far now problem with the invites!

Thank you very much for vouch!

Contact me if any problems or questions.

Merry Christmas!

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 07:30:16 PM

Please check this thread often, it will be updated, I will also lower the prices sometimes in the future maybe, I might also increase some of the prices, it depends on demand and several other things.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: