Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] PassiveDice (= PrimeGlitch scammer) - stay away from this cheap fraud!  (Read 1946 times)
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:05:22 PM

May be you misunderstood this website, it is setup whereby bots not one trades on your dice account.

I dont know if you are naive or posting for the sake of posting for your signature campaign (based on your posts i've noticed that most aren't constructive at all) . You dont need to be a rocket scientist to know whats going on at passivedice mate. supermoney is definitely right.
You can not stay at one spot and see everything that is going on at your back, nobody has monopoly of knowledge and my understanding about an event might not be the same with yours and you cannot use intimidation to force me to accept your own opinion.
If they have problem together i think they should settle it on their own and not drag the community into it.

But after what went on with primedime why do you still believe that there's a bot ?
I have not endorsed the program in any way and the issue of primedime is still fresh on my mind but that does not mean there is no bot, there are bots but NO BOT CAN BEAT THE HOUSE FOREVER however i like fairness because he have not scammed anyone for now and you have made your point to let us see the possibility of likely scam, so it is better to keep calm and not to join issue with him.

He's probably gonna pack up shop now due to the criticism and he's definitely primedime.

PrimeDime or not, because I don't know, one thing is true: its service is ruined I guess.
If i must be frank with you guys, i also have a feeling that he is primeglitch (primedime) but i know he is intelligent he might have made some breakthrough though but all these are subjected to peoples review about the new service.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 10:10:21 PM

Obvious ponzi.  Negative feedback left.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 12:53:50 AM

If i must be frank with you guys, i also have a feeling that he is primeglitch (primedime) but i know he is intelligent he might have made some breakthrough though but all these are subjected to peoples review about the new service.

Again, stop being naive. There's no breakthrough in dice. Its pure luck.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 02:40:49 AM

This guy sounds like 42Dice.

I think he used iPaint to set this up. lol

noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:46:50 AM

Withdrawals will be enabled after 30 days of the bot running. This is to enable best value and profit.
I got this when i signed up with the website this is not a ponzi but scam because the bot is working on the account that you do not see but the website gives you profit that you cannot withdraw.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 09:48:05 AM

Withdrawals will be enabled after 30 days of the bot running. This is to enable best value and profit.
I got this when i signed up with the website this is not a ponzi but scam because the bot is working on the account that you do not see but the website gives you profit that you cannot withdraw.

You can't withdraw because the program owner doesn't have the coins to pay you until someone else buys a bot.  He is hoping 30 days is enough time to accumulate lots of deposits than just vanish before paying out anything.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
PassiveDice

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 05:54:03 PM

You can't withdraw because the program owner doesn't have the coins to pay you until someone else buys a bot.  He is hoping 30 days is enough time to accumulate lots of deposits than just vanish before paying out anything.

VOD,

You make these accusations, But you are unable to give any evidence as usual.

There is no evidence because we are not running a scam.

There is no revolutionary breakthrough with our bots. They are just bots. They can lose as well as win.

You guys really are dumb.

also, I am not primedime or whoever that idiot is. Although you can accuse him if you wish, I couldn't care less. it just adds to how dumb you all are.

noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 08:15:05 PM

@ PassiveDice forget about this idea because this can only work if you enable daily withdrawer otherwise it is just a child playing with numbers.

supermoney (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:19:00 PM

I confirm you that PassiveDice (icanscript and other accounts I suspect) is PrimeGlitch:

PrimeDime - Automated Investments ( Total wagered 597BTC )

You can't withdraw because the program owner doesn't have the coins to pay you until someone else buys a bot.  He is hoping 30 days is enough time to accumulate lots of deposits than just vanish before paying out anything.

VOD,

There is no revolutionary breakthrough with our bots. They are just bots. They can lose as well as win.

also, I am not primedime or whoever that idiot is. Although you can accuse him if you wish, I couldn't care less. it just adds to how dumb you all are.

Dude, shut the fuck up  Wink
PassiveDice

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:57:42 PM

I confirm you that PassiveDice (icanscript and other accounts I suspect) is PrimeGlitch:

http://puu.sh/lDit5/46fea7f7e7.png

VOD,

Dude, shut the fuck up  Wink

LOL you are so dumb its hilarious.

Why is using a comma a sign of being someone else?

Just because your grammar is shit doesn't mean everyone else's is.
supermoney (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 10:43:24 PM

- snip -

VOD,

First of all my grammar doesn't suck, but your do. If you still didn't get it I continue stating this fact because you're the only one here committing the same grammatical errors, over and over.
Every admin has a "whim", in fact your is own grammar.
By the way you continue proposing the same bot concept, come on ffs.. Do you want a suggestion? Next time you plan to scam do it better.
PassiveDice

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:09:26 PM

- snip -

VOD,

First of all my grammar doesn't suck, but your do. If you still didn't get it I continue stating this fact because you're the only one here committing the same grammatical errors, over and over.
By the way you continue proposing the same bot concept, come on ffs.. Do you want a suggestion? Next time you plan to scam do it better.

by the sounds of it you are condoning scamming?

What makes this most funny is this is not a scam and I am not this prime dude... or that other guy you said I was.

I assume from your grammar and quick to blame attitude that you are 20 - 23. You should think about getting a job.. That company you have under your profile has a completely fake director. the person doesn't exist. That seems pretty scammy to me considering it is illegal to do that in the UK where the company is registered.

supermoney (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:17:32 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 12:00:25 AM by supermoney

- snip -

VOD,

by the sounds of it you are condoning scamming?

What makes this most funny is this is not a scam and I am not this prime dude... or that other guy you said I was.

I assume from your grammar and quick to blame attitude that you are 20 - 23. You should think about getting a job.. That company you have under your profile has a completely fake director. the person doesn't exist. That seems pretty scammy to me considering it is illegal to do that in the UK where the company is registered.

I answer you although we are not here for me:
I'm the owner of Forex Coral Ltd. since its registration at Companies House and we're still working on it since May/June, I see nothing wrong there. Moreover you don't even know what is this cause we haven't launched any service and site has no front-end page yet for months.
I'm 20, my identity is public already, I have a job (as prime contractor) and in my spare time I do stocks and forex trading (mostly) with my team mates. Do you wanna know more about me? I'm at your disposal for any further question, including TheGrandBitcoin (the game based on Ponzi scheme which collapsed).

Let's talk about you now  Smiley
FinancialSnake

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 09:26:59 AM

Scam confirmed as we stated.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: