Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:59:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptocoincharts.info - bitcoin / altcoin charts  (Read 44800 times)
xchrix (OP)

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:22:34 PM

xeroc thank you very much for the info! havent looked at the API.  Embarrassed
the domain cryptocoincharts.de belongs to a guy called "kevin murray". does anybody know this guy?

@devs:

you have a security breach .. there is an ongoing CrossSite attack on your page.
Take for instance: http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/api/listCoins
first line on your api return is:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.cryptocoincharts.de/some.php"></script>
which pretty much looks like an exploit!
Squeaker

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 02:08:07 AM

brandon thanks for the kind words!!
somehow someone was able to change the html layout files of the websites on the cryptocoincharts servers and injected some javascript or changed the .htaccess file for redirects. i dont know how Sad this happened already some weeks ago. i wanted to switch to a clean new server because this is the only way i know to get rid of this (maybe there is some backdoor)
but was very busy the last weeks and then nothing happened so i thought its fixed... i will try to move to a new server today or tomorrow..

to all shareholders: yes there are problems because of cryptostocks. i wasnt able to fund the LTC wallet, the mailingsystem isnt working so i cant communicuate with my shareholders. thats why i want to move to NXT AE. but thats pretty hard because i cannot contact most of my shareholders. i am working on a solution for this. maybe a partyl switch to NXT AE or rebuy all shares at cryptostocks. its very hard because the owner of cryptostocks isnt responding to questions. if somebody has a good idea how to solve this problems please lets discuss it here on bitcointalk.

btw: please follow "cryptocoinchart" on twitter for updates
Have you tried to send out emails again?

Their email system has been back up again for a little while (who knows for how long this time)... worth a try...

Also, I'm not the least bit familiar with NXT AE whatsoever... so, have some links that might be helpful for those of us who also aren't familiar with it? (I see you posted some following the message I replied to, thank you)

=squeak=

Squeaker

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 04:01:37 PM

TO ALL SHAREHOLDERS!

i am moving the assets from cryptostocks to NXT AE because cryptostocks isnt responding to questions for months now and the wallets at cryptostocks are disabled so i am not able to pay any dividend or deposit/withdraw any LTC. also the mailing system isnt working. i tried to get in contact with all sharesholders because of the move to NXT AE but nobody received an email notification.
i do have a list of all shareholders which checked the flag in their cryptostocks account. please login now and go to your setitngs so i am able to see your email adress and can prove how many shares you have.

if the move to NXT AE is finished i will payout dividend again. sorry for the delays. trading on a distributed asset exchange should be much safer and transparent!
How long should we wait to hear back about our shares? It has been several days since I sent in my info.

=squeak=

xchrix (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:29:11 AM

How long should we wait to hear back about our shares? It has been several days since I sent in my info.

=squeak=

i will look into this. normally i am waiting 2-3 days and doing all transfers at once. its a lot of work to login everytime i get an email. whats you email address you sent the request from?
Squeaker

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 01:26:06 PM

=squeak=

i will look into this. normally i am waiting 2-3 days and doing all transfers at once. its a lot of work to login everytime i get an email. whats you email address you sent the request from?
That's fine... a confirmation that it was received is good enuf. (I am easily frustrated these days from other places taking forever to respond, if at all... like CS/Vircurex)

Will send the addy in priv.

=squeak=

coinbroker

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:55:00 AM

Our team is running a Crypto Currency Exchange Website from the beginning of this year. We are supporting several altcoin markets and will add more in the future. Would you please add us into the exchange list on your web?  Cheesy

Our website: Coinbroker.io
Crypto-Trade

Activity: 220

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 07:33:44 PM

hey xchrix,

do you face any problem with our API? cause cryptocoincharts.info currently lists our exchange as N/A.

thanks in advance,

kindest regards,
crypto-trade

xchrix (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:02:51 PM

yes we are facing some problems with some hackers which are permanentely trying to hack our servers.
someone was able to inject some javascript code into the website. dont know how so i moved the whole website to a new and clean server which is hopefully more secured!

i am also confronted with blackmails to my private email. its very sad to get hacked by some guys. i dont have any funds on the servers and i dont have some big income from cryptcoincharts so i dont know why i am the target Sad
securing the server and changing all passwords is very time consuming, thats why i dont have time right now for doing any development work or support. sorry for that. i am losing faith in the bitcoin community.. it looks like there are more scammers than good guys.

i am thinking about selling the whole website. if someone is interested please email me at office (at) cryptocoincharts.info
coinbroker

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:11:45 AM

yes we are facing some problems with some hackers which are permanentely trying to hack our servers.
someone was able to inject some javascript code into the website. dont know how so i moved the whole website to a new and clean server which is hopefully more secured!

i am also confronted with blackmails to my private email. its very sad to get hacked by some guys. i dont have any funds on the servers and i dont have some big income from cryptcoincharts so i dont know why i am the target Sad
securing the server and changing all passwords is very time consuming, thats why i dont have time right now for doing any development work or support. sorry for that. i am losing faith in the bitcoin community.. it looks like there are more scammers than good guys.

i am thinking about selling the whole website. if someone is interested please email me at office (at) cryptocoincharts.info

There are a few simple ways to mitigate hack attempts: try use a CDN service like cloudflare and hide your server's ip behind it after you moved to a new server, it becomes much harder to locate your actual server's ip address; chown your source files so your php process or web server cannot modify your code; change ssh port number, and disable password login and allow key authentication only, or even use port knocking (knockd) to hide your ssh service.

Don't give up Wink
xchrix (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:47:30 AM

thx for your good advices. the steps are good but there is always a possibility to leave a security hole open. i found out, that the attacker was able to perform some sql injections but i am escaping all params in the queries. i am a developer not a sysadmin  Huh maybe i will try to give the hosting to a guy which knows what he is doing.
btw sorry to not answer your email: of course i will integrate your API but for now i am having nightmares and doing everything possible to secure my private things

There are a few simple ways to mitigate hack attempts: try use a CDN service like cloudflare and hide your server's ip behind it after you moved to a new server, it becomes much harder to locate your actual server's ip address; chown your source files so your php process or web server cannot modify your code; change ssh port number, and disable password login and allow key authentication only, or even use port knocking (knockd) to hide your ssh service.

Don't give up Wink
coinbroker

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:38:43 AM

thx for your good advices. the steps are good but there is always a possibility to leave a security hole open. i found out, that the attacker was able to perform some sql injections but i am escaping all params in the queries. i am a developer not a sysadmin  Huh maybe i will try to give the hosting to a guy which knows what he is doing.
btw sorry to not answer your email: of course i will integrate your API but for now i am having nightmares and doing everything possible to secure my private things

Don't give up Wink

It's ok, one thing at a time, we're not in a hurry.

A good server setup is always the basis of security, otherwise you can't even be sure it's your code that caused the problem. Once that is done, with proper logging, code level security issues like sql injections should be traceable at least.

About securing personal accounts, I'm not sure exactly what problem you're facing, but there's a lot of information in your domain's whois information like names and email addresses, which could be a starting point for attacks, so maybe use a different set of passwords for those email addresses from your personal accounts, and add something like domain privacy guard with your domain registrar.

Hope everything works out for you eventually.
mooncake

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:45:26 AM

Bittrex API is down because they had just updated their API. Just update v1 to v1.1 in your URL link and it should be fine.  Smiley
xchrix (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:06:11 PM

Bittrex API is down because they had just updated their API. Just update v1 to v1.1 in your URL link and it should be fine.  Smiley
thx for the info. changed the url
Joshua.Dan

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:15:13 AM

please add btc38.

I'd like to check the volume, thanks
junkonator

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:08:48 AM

crypto-trade volume isn't updated for quite some time now. The new API is online and working.
slavix

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:15:33 AM

Trading markets for BTSX
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/coins/show/btsx

is missing information for trade on btc38
http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html?mk_type=btc&btc38_trade_coin_name=btsx

Please update
Greglab
Legendary

Activity: 1472

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 05:23:58 PM

Hi, how do I apply to add a new coin. I couldn't register on http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/users/register
as the solve captcha didn't seem to work for me ?
best
Greg

Join www.daddycow.com when we have enough users we will accept gCn coin as payment for advertisements
Crypto-Trade

Activity: 220

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 07:29:12 PM

Hi xchrix,

i know you have some troubles with your page and maybe neither the time nor the energy to care about this, but i wanted to inform you
that with the newest release of Crypto-Trade, our API has slightly changed and there might be incorrect volumes showing up: https://crypto-trade.com/api/v1/documentation

thanks man!
Keep up the great work!

drakoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

see my profile

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:53:37 PM

Feature request:  Unselect currencies

I really like your site.  This page is informative http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/coins/graphicalComparison
but it would be even better if I could switch off two coins of which I already know they are big (-:  BTC and LTC

Can you imagine to either always render the same pic without the one/two largest,
or even make it interactive, with an "(un)select coins" function?

Thanks!

no sign of a signature
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 12:12:34 AM

Can you please add exchange:  https://bx.in.th

API Docs: https://bx.in.th/info/api/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print