Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:26:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoins safe?  (Read 90051 times)
TTMNewsMJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:24:20 PM

Yes.
It is really safe.
You won't easily lose your money.
CannedFish

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:34:25 AM

Yes.
It is really safe.

Lol, it's not safe to buy Bitcoins right now since the price is going down so rapidly.
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:00:43 AM

Nothing is 100% safe, not even Bitcoin. It's the safest when you are spending it.  Wink

Yup you are right. People investing on bitcoin, Just think about your safety and then invest on your right choice. If invest through fiat currencies also we can find problematic business are there, So think and do your business before investing.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:14:46 AM

Yes.
It is really safe.

Lol, it's not safe to buy Bitcoins right now since the price is going down so rapidly.

Well bitcoin is maybe going down for now,but I am sure that this price is still good. Maybe is kinda low, but for me is good for now that is around 400 dollars above. If it was lower than is time to buy, for now this price is good to trade and just to buy and hold for 2016.
And true that bitcoin is never safe, the safest what you can do is buy 1 bitcoin and hold in 10 years.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:40:17 AM

Yes.
It is really safe.

it does not matter, because in the long term, the price will probably go high again, and with probably i mean that the chances are against the falling

so buying now for dumping at 1k, while we fall at 350 it will not put any dent on your buying
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:15:24 AM

Nothing is 100% safe, not even Bitcoin. It's the safest when you are spending it.  Wink

Yep you are right. First people should believe that Bitcoin has potential then it ll be safe and it’s a potential money as well. After people start believing only fiat currencies are came into the world to exchange the commodity for fiat currency.
TTMNewsMJ

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:32:30 AM

Yes.
It is really safe.

Well bitcoin is maybe going down for now,but I am sure that this price is still good. Maybe is kinda low, but for me is good for now that is around 400 dollars above. If it was lower than is time to buy, for now this price is good to trade and just to buy and hold for 2016.
And true that bitcoin is never safe, the safest what you can do is buy 1 bitcoin and hold in 10 years.
Precisely.
I think in the future, the price of bitcoin will be good.
Just wait til the right time comes.
Then dispose all your bitcoin when the price is much higher.
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:01:00 PM

Is it safe to keep all of my assets in Bitcoins? And how Department for Combating Economic Crimes, can affect my account?  What permissions they need , to freeze all my money ?

This is decentralization, you are the owner of your bank, no one can freeze all of your money
you have to increase your security to access your address because your address is your bank if someone can access your address so you lost your money.....

Oscoda

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:56:32 PM

Yes.
It is really safe.
Yes true but if you put your bitcoin in the wrong place you will easily lose bitcoin. Cheesy
For example you save bitcoin in online wallet, it is the wrong way because your wallet not entirely safe. Cheesy

This is true, but it's your responsibility to keep it save. If something happens to your bitcoins and you had it saved on a cold wallet and something happens to it, it will be on you. You can't put the blame on someone else in this case.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:21:26 PM

Is it safe to keep all of my assets in Bitcoins? And how Department for Combating Economic Crimes, can affect my account?  What permissions they need , to freeze all my money ?

I don't think there's any authority available who can freeze any of your Bitcoins, unless you showcase them your coins to just seal them...
Bitcoins are meant to be used without anyone's prohibition, which is why it is decentralized...

kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:28:21 PM

Bitcoin is a safe in term of definition and process of transactions behind.
When you talking about investment posibility it`s not safe to put all your assets in Bitcoins. This will be no wise. Do not put all your eggs to one basket.
zivone

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:32:37 PM

Nothing is safe for investments especially in the internet. You should not invest all your assets in one place. Invest what you can afford to lose. If it goes right then good but if not then you would not lose it all.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 04:08:08 PM

I don't think there's any authority available who can freeze any of your Bitcoins, unless you showcase them your coins to just seal them...
Bitcoins are meant to be used without anyone's prohibition, which is why it is decentralized...

That's right. That's why you need a proper password for your wallet files. And you could even encrypt your wallet file afterwards, to add a second layer of protection. If all that is done, no one can steal your Bitcoins or do whatever they want with them without your passwords. You are the boss.
samanas

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 06:43:52 PM

Yes.
It is really safe.

The price go up and down so quickly. It is too volatile. But it is still possible to buy and make some profits.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:22:59 PM

Why wouldn't it be safe.
Pricewise bitcoin is an asset and yes assets do fluctuate
Techwise bitcoin is software which can be easily protected by using proper safety methods.
yoona

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:00:07 AM

bitcoin completely safe, even safer than credit cards, but if I were you, I would not invest all my wealth into bitcoin, because I believe there is no perfect system, as well as bitcoin, not always bitcoin will be safe in the future.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:19:26 AM

Nothing is safe for investments especially in the internet. You should not invest all your assets in one place. Invest what you can afford to lose. If it goes right then good but if not then you would not lose it all.
you right no one is safe on the internet, you must know the risks that you face
but for bitcoin,  I think it is quite safe if you dare to long-term investment
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:44:45 AM

if you mean it is safe to use, yes bitcoin certainly safe to use, but if there are regulations in the country are illegal to bitcoin, do you use, because you could be arrested for not complying with regulations
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:29:39 AM

I think its easy enough to hide your bitcoin from government.
If you actively spend it, it gonna come out anyway,
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:53:08 AM

bitcoin is safe if you do all things related to bitcoin in accordance with security procedures specified by the service provider, such as wallet, exchange, even bitcoin tend to be more secure than credit cards, because I often hear the theft of credit card, but never heard of theft bitcoin and abuse.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: