Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:07:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoins safe?  (Read 90051 times)
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:20:43 AM

you can not find anything safer that bitcoin in the whole world in the sense of security that bitcoin offers with all the cryptography and the cold storage if you do it right.

but as far as price goes, bitcoin is not yet at the point where you can call it safe as in an always stable  price with little fluctuation. but the good news here is that bitcoin has been on the right track to become that safe investment with little fluctuation in price.

Only Bitcoin
Kava

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:38:31 AM

you can not find anything safer that bitcoin in the whole world in the sense of security that bitcoin offers with all the cryptography and the cold storage if you do it right.

but as far as price goes, bitcoin is not yet at the point where you can call it safe as in an always stable  price with little fluctuation. but the good news here is that bitcoin has been on the right track to become that safe investment with little fluctuation in price.

I am sure that in the future Bitcoin will play a big role. And the price for it will grow. At the expense of the security of course it is not yet clear. After all, there is a lot of fraud

maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:54:08 AM

bitcoin is really safe and maybe the safe is we can use for many purpose not depending of the time and the place we were live. but for the price i think its get up and down depend from the market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:07:37 AM

i think bitcoin safe if you have knowledge in price movements in bitcoin and you keep quiet when there is something in bitcoin. it will be safe

When bitcoin came since when it is a safe sound way for any investment or trading. No body doubt in it, Because now a huge people are using it and all of them have trust on it, if we see this thread in the start than we know on one is here who is again of bitcoin, even everyone is praising the bitcoins. 
And you are right saying if we know the price movements of bitcoin than we can earn money.   
lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:52:12 AM

I am sure that in the future Bitcoin will play a big role. And the price for it will grow. At the expense of the security of course it is not yet clear. After all, there is a lot of fraud
Yeah you are right that bitcoin will be play important role in the future and i also hope that bitcoin will be increase its price too higher amount and if we hold our bitcoin for the future then i hope that we will be get a huge profit from bitcoin.
Hoor

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:43:57 AM

yes there is no doubt about this that bitcoin is a safe investment and that is the reason that i have invested more than my 70% assets in  bitcoin.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1142

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:10:37 PM

yes there is no doubt about this that bitcoin is a safe investment and that is the reason that i have invested more than my 70% assets in  bitcoin.
Its  not complete safe hence  the word itself  mean 100% no risk  if we  intend to say safe. As we all know bitcoins price is too volatile and we wont  know  on what would be the  price on the  future even  thinking on the price of tommorow because anytime  it could rise or fall. 70% in your assets  is somehow a crazy thing to do  for me.

Perman

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:38:35 PM

Its  not complete safe hence  the word itself  mean 100% no risk  if we  intend to say safe. As we all know bitcoins price is too volatile and we wont  know  on what would be the  price on the  future even  thinking on the price of tommorow because anytime  it could rise or fall. 70% in your assets  is somehow a crazy thing to do  for me.

The bitcoin price is quite volatile at the moment. That is becasue not many people use it, it is mainly a speculation tool.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:08:13 PM

Though bitcoin is considered safe but it is not really 100% safe, because it is a digital currency at the end no matter how strong it is or how large its community is, but it still has some demerits and price drops is one of them, but i feel believing it wont disappoint you for long run.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:09:26 PM

Though bitcoin is considered safe but it is not really 100% safe, because it is a digital currency at the end no matter how strong it is or how large its community is, but it still has some demerits and price drops is one of them, but i feel believing it wont disappoint you for long run.
No, bitcoin is 100% safe if you are very much sure about your encryption. Bitcoin ecosystem will be safe as cryptography itself safer at least until quantum computers to be invented.
The safety of our bitcoin is truly dependent on our encryption levels. If you have strong password, you can have peace of mind like not worrying about the safety of bitcoin ecosystem and your bitcoins.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:55:04 PM

It is not safe to invest all of your assets to bitcoin mate since price is very volatile. Government or any agency cannot affect your account and they don't need any permission to freeze your money since they can't do it. In short you are free when you are using your bitcoin and government can't do a thing on your money, they can't freeze it and they can't even know how much you have.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:15:44 PM

It's safer than USD and other global currencies but not safer than Gold, Silver etc. Bitcoin is anonymous and that is great, but it can fail anytime. Gold instead, will always be available on our world. It's never going to finish.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:13:16 AM

It's safer than USD and other global currencies but not safer than Gold, Silver etc. Bitcoin is anonymous and that is great, but it can fail anytime. Gold instead, will always be available on our world. It's never going to finish.
I am not agree that safer that USD and other global currencies, real talk i am not against in bitcoin instead i love this but bitcoin is not truly safe we do not have insurance here every time bitcoin can be disappear without notice.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77]
  Print  

Jump to: